The greens are red
Aboriginal Racism
Feb 21st, 2008 at 4:04pm

I guess it was only a matter of time before they tried something like this:

'Sorry' excuse for mob violence

PHOEBE STEWART

20Feb08

PRIME Minister Kevin Rudd's national apology to the stolen generation
has sparked a spate of racial violence in Darwin.

Five people had to be admitted to hospital after one brawl. The
Caucasian men were attacked by a group of 10 Aboriginal men, who
demanded that their victims "say sorry".

A 28-year-old Territory woman watched helplessly as her friend was
king-hit and kicked to the ground outside a Darwin 24-hour eatery on
Sunday morning. She said three men ran at them from across the road,
when they looked at the group yelling at two women.

"They just started king-hitting him. They got him on the ground and
then two others came over and started kicking him," she said.

"They kept screaming that we were not sorry at all - 'Say sorry to
us'. You just couldn't stop them."

The woman said three more men grabbed another Caucasian man and
punched him in the middle of Smith St.

"That's when I called the police. He managed to roll into the gutter
but they kept on kicking him," she said.

They and her friend ran to the Mitchell St police station, where they
met up with other victims of the racial attack.

"The police officer said since the sorry apology on Wednesday, it had
been completely out of control."

The woman said there were four other victims of racial violence in the
emergency room at Royal Darwin Hospital. Her friend had fractured ribs
and bad bruising. Others had head injuries and bruises.

"I don't know why they did it," she said. "They're just making it
worse for everyone. It was gutless. It doesn't have to be this way."

Another big brawl occurred at Fairway Waters in Palmerston on Saturday
night.

Police said witnesses and victims of the "series" of assaults on
Sunday were being questioned.

Senior Sergeant Steve Martin warned that "thugs" and "troublemakers"
had no place in Darwin.

"Police take a zero tolerance approach to violence and antisocial
behaviour and any assaults of this nature will be thoroughly
investigated," he said.

Constable Michael Lunney, officer-in-charge of the investigation, said
he was confident police would find the men responsible for the attacks.

http://www.ntnews.com.au/article/200...04_ntnews.html

Total anti-marxist and anti-left wing. The Right is Right.&&&&&&

IP Logged

deepthought
Gold Member

In Defence Of Liberty

Re: Aboriginal Racism
Reply #1 - Feb 21st, 2008 at 4:12pm

That was inevitable - I said that Little Kevvy has set relations with our aboriginal brothers and sisters back decades.  It will take a long time to repair this damage - Whitlam and Hawke started the slide into isolation and separatism and Little Kevvy is fuelling it.

Johnny had taken great strides forward only to have Kevvy set it back a couple of decades.  Woe is us.   Cry

IP Logged

merou

Less Tolerance, More Shooting

Pilbara WA
Reply #2 - Feb 21st, 2008 at 9:46pm

Thats very out of character isn't it???????? Undecided
It's only racist if your white.
I would have picked one and try and break his racist neck......your gonna get flogged anyway and a self defence plea is gonna breeze through..............I didn't mean to kill him your honour...... I can't remember what happened.
And before any politicaly correct f uckwit pipes up, I would do the same to any group.....black white or bloody yellow.
Aborigines just seem to do this type of thing more often!!!!!
(ps) I'm apologising to no one this time it's the truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shoot the scum and let God sort em out.

IP Logged

IQSRLOW
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #3 - Feb 21st, 2008 at 9:56pm

Now come on you two...you need to give these things time to settle in. Don't you realise that little Kevvy's sorry is the only major hurdle to be over come into reconcilliation?

Within the space of one term of governance from the Symbolic party, our Indigenous folk will rally around and realise that they need to get on with life, create economies and forgive the past indiscretions that have been the sole cause of their dysfunctional way of life.

History has shown that this is the way life actually works!

/ end Labor-Green fairy story

Political Animal has little moderation. It is the forum for free speech and free thinkers to converse passionately without the threat of being banned. It is a forum for adults.

IP Logged

merou

Pilbara WA
Reply #4 - Feb 21st, 2008 at 10:53pm

IQSRLOW wrote on Feb 21st, 2008 at 9:56pm:
Within the space of one term of governance from the Symbolic party, our Indigenous folk will rally around and realise that they need to get on with life, create economies and forgive the past indiscretions that have been the sole cause of their dysfunctional way of life.

I seriously hope so.

IP Logged

IQSRLOW
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #5 - Feb 21st, 2008 at 11:16pm

Fa·ce·tious      /fəˈsiʃəs/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[fuh-see-shuhs] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–adjective

1. not meant to be taken seriously or literally: a facetious remark.

Political Animal has little moderation. It is the forum for free speech and free thinkers to converse passionately without the threat of being banned. It is a forum for adults.

IP Logged

merou

Pilbara WA
Reply #6 - Feb 22nd, 2008 at 7:48am

IQSRLOW wrote on Feb 21st, 2008 at 11:16pm:
1. not meant to be taken seriously or literally: a facetious remark.

I know, but miracles do happen. Through my experience, the only reason sorry was so important was so white scum lawyers could get money for themselves and the blacks who want to blame their own squalid life on being "stolen".

NOTE: yes this a generalisation, but it is a general majority. all my comments are directed toward the majority of aboriginals who deserve bugger all more than they are handed now, to the rest of the respectable minority I'm sorry you fell the need to defend these rock apes just because you are the same race. I don't defend white scum even if they are family.

IP Logged

willy

willy say's HI

Reply #7 - Feb 22nd, 2008 at 9:20am

Through my experience, the only reason sorry was so important was so white scum lawyers could get money for themselves and the blacks who want to blame their own squalid life on being "stolen".

Hello & Good Morning. I am an indigenous woman that was a part of the Stolen Generation. I was 6yrs old when I was taken from my mother & I was reunited with her 16 yrs later at her funeral. I do not describe my life as being 'squalid' because of the above events.

There are so many tragic stories that have been told from our elders of their lives when they where stolen from thier families & culture. If I may quickly share one with you, it was of my Uncle, who was sent to a mission. His job was to go & cut down tree's & to access the area, he had to walk along a tree that had fallen across a river. One day when returning, he dropped his axe into the river, and returned to the mission and told the missionaires what had happened. They sent him out the next day to find the axe, and as he could not swim, he spent the day 'pencil' diving into the  river, but unfortunatley, he could not find the axe. When he returned without   it, he was punished. His punishment, was to be locked in a morgue for a week........ He was 13.

The same man today is a successful businessman. His life is not 'squalid', but his eyes hold a lot of pain from past events and that will never go away.

So may I please ask of you,do not to refer to us as you have done above.

IF YOU DON'T STAND UP FOR SOMETHING, YOU WILL FALL FOR ANYTHING.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #8 - Feb 22nd, 2008 at 10:35am

It's very easy for people who have not suffered this kind of serious injustice and who cannot tell the difference between it and the petty bullying they copped at school to dismiss the effect it can have on people's lives. I like to call them 'the spoilt generation'.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

willy

willy say's HI

Reply #9 - Feb 22nd, 2008 at 11:09am

It's very easy for people who have not suffered this kind of serious injustice and who cannot tell the difference between it and the petty bullying they copped at school to dismiss the effect it can have on people's lives. I like to call them 'the spoilt generation'
                        ................................................................................
Why do I feel like I'm back at school fighting in the the playground, Freediver? I'm not one to stand on my 'soapbox', but grrrrr, ignorance really annoys me. My foster family are 'white' as is my husband. It's all about the love with us.

IF YOU DON'T STAND UP FOR SOMETHING, YOU WILL FALL FOR ANYTHING.

IP Logged

oceanz
Gold Member

Auzgurl..

Reply #10 - Feb 22nd, 2008 at 11:12am

willy wrote on Feb 22nd, 2008 at 9:20am:
Through my experience, the only reason sorry was so important was so white scum lawyers could get money for themselves and the blacks who want to blame their own squalid life on being "stolen".

Hello & Good Morning. I am an indigenous woman that was a part of the Stolen Generation. I was 6yrs old when I was taken from my mother & I was reunited with her 16 yrs later at her funeral. I do not describe my life as being 'squalid' because of the above events.

There are so many tragic stories that have been told from our elders of their lives when they where stolen from thier families & culture. If I may quickly share one with you, it was of my Uncle, who was sent to a mission. His job was to go & cut down tree's & to access the area, he had to walk along a tree that had fallen across a river. One day when returning, he dropped his axe into the river, and returned to the mission and told the missionaires what had happened. They sent him out the next day to find the axe, and as he could not swim, he spent the day 'pencil' diving into the  river, but unfortunatley, he could not find the axe. When he returned without   it, he was punished. His punishment, was to be locked in a morgue for a week........ He was 13.

The same man today is a successful businessman. His life is not 'squalid', but his eyes hold a lot of pain from past events and that will never go away.

Very sad willy..but then it is too much for some to try to put themselves in the shoes of another even for a moment...I have a really beautiful friend who is an Ind girl..she was taken from her family very young and put with a white foster family [[ all her siblings were too and they were all split up between diff foster familiies]] she said her carers were good to her and she had a happy life as far as can be expected I guess considering she was torn from her parents /brothers and sisters.

At the age of 33 she found out where her mother was after all those years [[ had resided around Alice Springs]], but also the terrible news that she had passed away 6 months earlier..so she never saw her mother from the being taken when she was less than 5 yrs old.

So much pain and trauma..and your right only the lawyers win out in the end.

&&Jade Rawlings on Cousins " He makes our team walk taller..a very good team man , Ben Cousins"

IP Logged

DILLIGAF
Gold Member

The greens are red
Reply #11 - Feb 22nd, 2008 at 1:12pm

stolen from thier families & culture.

What Culture?

he could not find the axe. When he returned without   it, he was punished. His punishment, was to be locked in a morgue for a week........ He was 13.

So answer me this then, i heard on the radio a while back just before the 'apology' that Abo men would be sent down a mine and then have DYNAMITE thrown in after them to kill them so they dont come looking for their children. Do you think it really happened?

Quote:
The same man today is a successful businessman.

Thanks to being removed by the Government and given a second chance in life away from squalor and a bleak future. Now that the Government has said sorry, perhaps he should return the favour and say Thank you for saving my life.

I cant promise anything there.

Total anti-marxist and anti-left wing. The Right is Right.&&&&&&

IP Logged

merou

Pilbara WA
Reply #12 - Feb 22nd, 2008 at 2:13pm

willy wrote on Feb 22nd, 2008 at 11:09am:
My foster family are 'white' as is my husband. It's all about the love with us.

So taking you from your family destroyed your life didn't it?
Regardles of who you grew up with, you have worked hard and suffered to get where you are, as did your uncle It's is a shame that you would feel associated with the comments I made, I would be happy to see you and your uncle recieve damages pay outs because the money benefit you and you family, not get spent on piss and drugs. But you know as well as I do that you both are a minority within your race, you deserve respect and recognition.
So I am not refering to you in my posts.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #13 - Feb 22nd, 2008 at 2:19pm

That's a rather strange approach to justice merou - that whether people deserve compensation for injustice depends on how they spend the money. Let's hope they never apply the same standard to white people.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

merou

Pilbara WA
Reply #14 - Feb 22nd, 2008 at 4:42pm

Maybe FD, but so is tolerating murderers, repeat rapists, and pedophiles. but not enough people call for shooting these peices of sh*t, they are "rehabilitated" every time they re-offend, they should be shot just like drunken parents compensation should be put in a trust or allocated to a family member who will make beneficial use of it. The government has thrown money at them for years and look where that has got them.
There is way to much tolerance in this country and will be the downfall of paradise. People should start taking responsibility for their own, individual actions and stop blaming every one else.

BRING BACK CAPITAL PUNISHMENT

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print