Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Kevin Rudd a new human face in Australian politics (Read 6587 times)
athos
Gold Member

Re-educate barbarians

Hong Kong
Kevin Rudd a new human face in Australian politics
Dec 25th, 2007 at 6:55pm

After 11 years in power, during a period of frozen time in Australian politics, Jon Howard, man of the past, experienced humiliating defeat by loosing his electoral seat from unknown rival candidate that expelled him from Australian politics for ever.
His arrogant and discriminatory policy towards Australians of non Anglo origin, that created unnecessary divisions in Australian society, very much contributed to his defeat.
At the same time people of Australia showed more maturity then their former leader by saying NO to his blind out of date strictly pro American and pro British policy that left Australia with reputation of American and British Puppet without dignity.
During eleven years of his leadership he encouraged Anglo-Saxon militant nationalism by virtually abolishing, multicultural policy of the labour government before him, in spite of the fact, that today, more then 50% of Australian population comes from non Anglo-Saxon origin.
While Pauline Henson was talking Jon Howard was quietly walking and very much contributing unpleasant events in Australian society like Cronulla riots where the main militant slogan was “Kill Wogs, kill Asians, kill Abos, kill Libs”.
He established concentration camps in Australian deserts for assailment seekers and other unwanted migrants.  His government wasted tax payers’ money placing advertisement on TV channels in encouraging people to spy on each other and report to the authorities if they observe anything “suspicious”, similar as it happened in Hitler’s Nazi Germany. As good leaders, History remembers those who unite people and nation. John Howard definitely was not one of them.
After such disasters policy the sudden miracle renascence came by bringing Kevin Rudd a man with human face who was elected by majority of people as a new leader of the country.
Unlike Jon Howard Kevin Rudd, former diplomat, presented himself as an educated, intelligent, qualified and tolerant leader with moral integrity, who fully understands Australian present reality.
Kevin Rudd did not get “Job for the boys” in Australian politics like Alexander Dyane and Kim Beasley who inherited place in the parliament from their fathers.
In his life difficult circumstances he educated and created himself as a diplomat and as a politician. He speaks several foreign languages including, as only western leader, fluent mandarin ( Chinese ).
His son in law is Australian Chinese and his daughter also speaks fluent Mandarin. In order to confront racist and divisive policy of previous government, Rudd's first words after elections were:

” I want to be prime minister for all Australians”.

Then he immediately involved Australia in Kyoto protocol in solving the problem of global worming.
He’s indirectly told Americans that he does not wont his country to be anyone’s puppet. Japanese are strongly warned not to hunt whales in Australian waters.
His strong ties with Chine will reinforce Australian economic growth and avoid market crises that is happening in USA.

Kevin Rudd is going to bring unity, stability, dignity and economical prosperity to his country Australia.
Unlike George bush in USA, Kevin Rud is very popular among Australian people they simply call him Kevin.

Do we need to be always politically correct.
In the world of universal deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Re: Kevin Rudd a new human face in Australian poli
Reply #1 - Dec 25th, 2007 at 7:31pm

Thanks Athos and welcome to OzPolitic. I hope what you say is true.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

IQSRLOW
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: Kevin Rudd a new tongue in his ar se
Reply #2 - Dec 25th, 2007 at 7:58pm

I hope what you say is true.

Kevin Rudd is going to bring unity, stability, dignity and economical prosperity to his country Australia. 
Unlike George bush in USA, Kevin Rud is very popular among Australian people they simply call him Kevin.

I would have hope in what he is saying above is true, but unfortunately 100% of the the rest of his espousing is unadulterated BS (and seen before) - that doesn't leave any room for predictions coming to fruition. Another LW internet blogger...another wannabe..another loser

Political Animal has little moderation. It is the forum for free speech and free thinkers to converse passionately without the threat of being banned. It is a forum for adults.

IP Logged

deepthought
Gold Member

In Defence Of Liberty

Reply #3 - Dec 25th, 2007 at 8:09pm

Welocme athos - here on Ozpolitic we simply call him 'Little Kevvy'.

Nice to see you here.  We can soon give you a diagnosis.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #4 - Dec 25th, 2007 at 8:22pm

Be nice to the newbies IQ. It's a rule  Wink

IP Logged

athos
Gold Member

Re-educate barbarians

Hong Kong
Reply #5 - Dec 25th, 2007 at 8:54pm

IQSRLOW wrote on Dec 25th, 2007 at 7:58pm:

I would have hope in what he is saying above is true, but unfortunately 100% of the the rest of his espousing is unadulterated BS (and seen before) - that doesn't leave any room for predictions coming to fruition. Another LW internet blogger...another wannabe..another loser

I am sorry I did not mean to upset anyone.

IP Logged

deepthought
Gold Member

In Defence Of Liberty

Reply #6 - Dec 25th, 2007 at 9:00pm

athos wrote on Dec 25th, 2007 at 8:54pm:
IQSRLOW wrote on Dec 25th, 2007 at 7:58pm:

I am sorry I did not mean to upset anyone.

Don't apologise mate.  It is your view and you are freely entitled to it.  I, of course, disagree as I am freely entiitled to do.

For example.  I reckon a human could work out a dishwasher without too much trouble.

Quote:
Rudd appeals for dishwasher assistance

PRIME Minister Kevin Rudd is appealing for community assistance this Christmas - to work out how to use the dishwasher at his new residence, The Lodge.

The Rudds have given the day off to the staff of the official prime ministerial in Canberra.

Mr Rudd is on dishwashing duties - "I'm a hopeless cook," he said - but equally has no idea how to use the industrial dishwasher.

Speaking on ABC radio this morning, Mr Rudd asked members of the public to email with advice.

"I think it's designed for a field army," Mr Rudd said. "It's so adult-proof it's disturbing."

It's a what Therese?  A dishwasher you say?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #7 - Dec 25th, 2007 at 10:37pm

G'day athos, welcome, and I'm the 'friendly one around here.'

(Royalty cheque to DT...... Cool)

You need to sharpen your pencil, quick!

IP Logged

IQSRLOW
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #8 - Dec 25th, 2007 at 10:50pm

G'day athos, welcome, and I'm just another leftist leaning idiot with no clue on how the real world operates.

Fixed that for ya Nazi  Grin

Political Animal has little moderation. It is the forum for free speech and free thinkers to converse passionately without the threat of being banned. It is a forum for adults.

IP Logged

deepthought
Gold Member

In Defence Of Liberty

Reply #9 - Dec 25th, 2007 at 11:56pm

Aussie wrote on Dec 25th, 2007 at 10:37pm:

Thank you Aussie - nice to know there are a couple of us.  Friendliness is a virtue.  I have many virtues I keep in a box for occasions such as this.

Hang in athos, though some may appear to be upset it is just their sensitive nature coming to the fore.  On a political forum some people seem to shoot first and ask questions later.  I like to ask questions before I shoot.

Here's one now.  Why do you reckon Little Kevvy is human when you can see his stuffing coming out?

IP Logged

athos
Gold Member

Re-educate barbarians

Hong Kong
Reply #10 - Dec 26th, 2007 at 11:01am

deepthought wrote on Dec 25th, 2007 at 11:56pm:
Aussie wrote on Dec 25th, 2007 at 10:37pm:

Thank you Aussie - nice to know there are a couple of us.  Friendliness is a virtue.  I have many virtues I keep in a box for occasions such as this.

Hang in athos, though some may appear to be upset it is just their sensitive nature coming to the fore.  On a political forum some people seem to shoot first and ask questions later.  I like to ask questions before I shoot.

Here's one now.  Why do you reckon Little Kevvy is human when you can see his stuffing coming out?

I’ll tell you why.
First we can not underestimate the fact that he is very popular among young Australians. When he visited High schools and universities he was welcomed like rock star. It must be something human that attracted those steel unspoiled young people to him.
Secondly he does not hesitate honestly to share with people the hardship life that he experienced and to show lack of arrogance which is really refreshing after calculated icy John Howard and his arrogant ministers.

He did not hesitate to admit his worn ability by visiting a strip bar in New York.

For example in his TV plea to the people for Christmas, Kevin Rudd said very simple human message:
“As someone who lost his dad nearly 40 years ago in a car accident, can I say to everyone: Please, please drive carefully.
Take a break, have a rest, make sure you're not driving too tired.''
Someone can not claim to be a Christian ( like Bush and Howard ) if he contradicts that with  his inhuman behaviour.
Unlike John Howard, Kevin Rudd has respect for people around him regardless of their race and national origin.
Unlike John Howard, little man from his backyard, Kevin Rudd former diplomat, who speaks several foreign languages, had opportunity to be in touch with outside world overcoming Australian world isolation syndrome.
As Maxim McKew said for Howard: “ He did not know how to live with others”.

Kevin Rudd says what he thinks and thinks what he says, that what honourable humans do.
On the other hand John Howard did everything what George Bush, Tony Blair and Pauline Hanson said.
Good politician is supposed to be more creative and to unite the country not to divide as John Howard did.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Coalition MP visited Russian strip club
Reply #11 - Jan 8th, 2008 at 1:25pm

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=334311

A senior coalition politician has been outed visiting a Russian strip club, where he wound up stripped to his underpants and handcuffed to a pole.

New Nationals' deputy leader Nigel Scullion was attending an international fisheries conference in 1998 when he made the off-the-agenda visit.

"The partly clothed senator fled the St Petersberg joint after a fight broke out between Russian sailors and other patrons," The Daily Telegraph reports.

"Over the years, he has relayed his experiences in Russia in conversations with former colleagues."

The Northern Territory-based senator has not returned the newspaper's calls to reject the story. His office has said Senator Scullion is "out of range".

The revelation comes after Labor leader, and then prime ministerial aspirant, Kevin Rudd was outed four months ago for visiting New York strip club Scores in 2003.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print