Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Send Topic Print
Labor's internet censorship plan (Read 18748 times)
Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: Labor's internet censorship plan
Reply #30 - Dec 25th, 2007 at 11:10am

Quote:
Errrr the gaffe he admitted dude?  As in the report there dude.  He lied and said he knew nothing about it and neither did his staff.  He claimed he was never going to be a part of it.   He had no idea what was going on but he wasn't a party to it. 

In fact he compounded the lie by saying on the day the strory broke while he was feverishly denying it "Vietnam veterans and their families would be justifiably outraged if the traditions of Anzac Day were anyway being undermined at Long Tan – or anywhere else – on a day which is sacred to all Australians."

Can I have hard evidence of all this?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #31 - Dec 25th, 2007 at 4:35pm

IQ, that was inappropriate. Don't be ruining Christmas again.

Oceans et al, please don't respond to that sort of thing, it makes deleting much more of a hassle.
« Last Edit: Dec 25th, 2007 at 4:40pm by freediver »  

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

deepthought
Gold Member

In Defence Of Liberty

Reply #32 - Dec 25th, 2007 at 8:15pm

Aussie wrote on Dec 25th, 2007 at 11:10am:
Quote:
Errrr the gaffe he admitted dude?  As in the report there dude.  He lied and said he knew nothing about it and neither did his staff.  He claimed he was never going to be a part of it.   He had no idea what was going on but he wasn't a party to it.  

In fact he compounded the lie by saying on the day the strory broke while he was feverishly denying it "Vietnam veterans and their families would be justifiably outraged if the traditions of Anzac Day were anyway being undermined at Long Tan – or anywhere else – on a day which is sacred to all Australians."

Can I have hard evidence of all this?

No worries dude.

Quote:
Rudd admits gaffe over TV dawn service in Vietnam

THE office of Kevin Rudd was warned more than two weeks ago that plans for a stage-managed pre-dawn service at Long Tan, Vietnam, in which the Labor leader was slated to take part, risked "seriously offending" veterans and others.

A series of emails obtained by the Herald also reveal Mr Rudd had booked flights and was confirmed to attend the event, which was scrapped only four days ago when it became public.

Kevvy lies

Your concession Kevvy lied if you will.  Though I expect you to start immediately scuttling about with the goal posts as is your wont.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #33 - Dec 25th, 2007 at 9:39pm

No, you still have not proven your assertion that 'Kevvy lied.'  You have window dressed, with garnish, as is your want. 

Hayseed tested these waters pre-election, and abandoned the issue, yet you, Don Quixote, and your silly 'Pancho' mate 'IQlessthanfruitandvege' can keep banging away if you want. 

Seems silly to me.

You have left weasel room everywhere...................but, dude, mate, will you ever come to realise that these allegations failed the ultimate test...........the ultimate..........the test of the people on the 24th November, 2007?

The people believed "Kevvy," and rejected hayseed nationally, and locally.

Suck it in.

IP Logged

IQSRLOW
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #34 - Dec 25th, 2007 at 9:48pm

Despite the evidence put if front of your face Nazi, you refuse it. Please change your screen name to Nazi...it will reflect your character better and be less demeaning to 'real' Aussies

Political Animal has little moderation. It is the forum for free speech and free thinkers to converse passionately without the threat of being banned. It is a forum for adults.

IP Logged

boxingkangaroo

Reply #35 - Dec 25th, 2007 at 10:05pm

IQSRLOW wrote on Dec 25th, 2007 at 9:48pm:
Despite the evidence put if front of your face Nazi, you refuse it. Please change your screen name to Nazi...it will reflect your character better and be less demeaning to 'real' Aussies

Your not a real Aussie- your a whining pox ridden cr ack wh ore!!  Debate or p155 off.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #36 - Dec 25th, 2007 at 10:05pm

Quote:
Please change your screen name to Nazi...

Nah.  Is that okay if I say 'no?'

Cool

IP Logged

IQSRLOW
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #37 - Dec 25th, 2007 at 10:14pm

Debate or p155 off.

Oh look...it's BK contradicting herself  by adding nothing to the discussion Roll Eyes

Political Animal has little moderation. It is the forum for free speech and free thinkers to converse passionately without the threat of being banned. It is a forum for adults.

IP Logged

deepthought
Gold Member

In Defence Of Liberty

Reply #38 - Dec 25th, 2007 at 11:32pm

Aussie wrote on Dec 25th, 2007 at 9:39pm:
No, you still have not proven your assertion that 'Kevvy lied.'  You have window dressed, with garnish, as is your want.  

Hayseed tested these waters pre-election, and abandoned the issue, yet you, Don Quixote, and your silly 'Pancho' mate 'IQlessthanfruitandvege' can keep banging away if you want.  

Seems silly to me.

You have left weasel room everywhere...................but, dude, mate, will you ever come to realise that these allegations failed the ultimate test...........the ultimate..........the test of the people on the 24th November, 2007?

The people believed "Kevvy," and rejected hayseed nationally, and locally.

Suck it in.

No worries Aussie - so even though everyone, including the national broadcaster, knows he lied, you still wish to deny it.

Quote:
From ABC - The World Today

GILLIAN BRADFORD: The one issue nobody was talking about was the Anzac Day debacle.

Channel Seven has all year been trying to organise a live broadcast from Vietnam on Anzac Day, and in the process was trying to convince veterans to stage an earlier dawn service at Long Tan to better fit in with Sunrise's peak viewing time, just after 7:00am.

The problem for Kevin Rudd is that he was planning to be at this service, and
despite initially denying it
, his office
had been informed by an official within Veterans' Affairs
that this idea to bring the dawn service forward would outrage veterans.

Kevvy Lies

So let's move on as you are obviously going to continue to make excuses for Little Kevvy about his ANZAC porkies until the cows come home, or they and you die trying.

Wanna do Kevvy's lies about Burke next mate?  I love to watch you shift those goal posts and squirm mightily, it's kind of cute in a heavily blinkered apologist

« Last Edit: Dec 26th, 2007 at 7:41am by deepthought »  
IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #39 - Dec 26th, 2007 at 8:59am

Cab you produce even one scintilla of evidence that Rudd knew, as opposed to his staff?

IP Logged

deepthought
Gold Member

In Defence Of Liberty

Reply #40 - Dec 26th, 2007 at 9:24am

Aussie wrote on Dec 26th, 2007 at 8:59am:
Cab you produce even one scintilla of evidence that Rudd knew, as opposed to his staff?

No worries Aussie

Quote:
Rudd admits gaffe over TV dawn service in Vietnam

THE office of Kevin Rudd was warned more than two weeks ago that plans for a stage-managed pre-dawn service at Long Tan, Vietnam, in which the Labor leader was slated to take part, risked "seriously offending" veterans and others.

A series of emails obtained by the Herald also
reveal Mr Rudd had booked flights and was confirmed to attend the event, which was scrapped only four days ago when it became public

Kevvy lies

Shall we look at Burke now mate?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #41 - Dec 26th, 2007 at 10:40am

No, produce the evidence that RUDD, himself, had booked the flight, and not his staff, on his behalf, that is assuming a flight was, in truth, booked.

You will not be able to do so, DT, so maybe you better move on.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #42 - Dec 26th, 2007 at 2:54pm

Aussie, I think people tend to know when flights are booked on their behalf, especially when it involves on overseas trip that is only four days away. I would be more concerned if he didn't know what his own plans were.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

deepthought
Gold Member

In Defence Of Liberty

Reply #43 - Dec 26th, 2007 at 3:14pm

Aussie wrote on Dec 26th, 2007 at 10:40am:
No, produce the evidence that RUDD, himself, had booked the flight, and not his staff, on his behalf, that is assuming a flight was, in truth, booked.

Oh I get you - you think Little Kevvy has no idea what's happening.  It's all orchestrated on his behalf by his staff?  How does he know what to pack in his port?   Or maybe you think someone does that for him too?  And ties his laces?   Grin

Possibly you are right - after all he can't work a dishwasher, he drove a gas eating Ford Territory because, he said it wasn't possible to get a hybrid (though other ministers drove them) and he reckons he can't cook (maybe his mummy always did).

Burke now Aussie?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #44 - Dec 26th, 2007 at 6:20pm

deepthought wrote on Dec 26th, 2007 at 3:14pm:
Aussie wrote on Dec 26th, 2007 at 10:40am:

Oh I get you - you think Little Kevvy has no idea what's happening.  It's all orchestrated on his behalf by his staff?  How does he know what to pack in his port?   Or maybe you think someone does that for him too?  And ties his laces?   Grin

Possibly you are right - after all he can't work a dishwasher, he drove a gas eating Ford Territory because, he said it wasn't possible to get a hybrid (though other ministers drove them) and he reckons he can't cook (maybe his mummy always did).

Burke now Aussie?

No, I have the view that his staff plan poo.  They test water.  Just like hayseed's mob did.  Assuming, and that is a huge one, that his staff had been beavering away on this project, booking flights.........when the poo hit the fan, Rudd was able, CREDIBLY.......note the election outcome.......to distance himself from it.

Now, tell us how/where/when Rudd LIED about that event when he and Burke ended up at the same place at the same time.  I wanna know the full particulars which establish he LIED. 

So far, the score is DT nil, truth 1.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Send Topic Print