Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 7
Send Topic Print
Labor's internet censorship plan (Read 18619 times)
IQSRLOW
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: Labor's internet censorship plan
Reply #15 - Dec 23rd, 2007 at 10:41pm

Denial is not a river n Egypt Aussie- All of DT's points have been raised in newspapers across the country and Kevvy has brushed them  off as staffers mistakes or his 'interpretation' of events.

Seems the buck doesn't actually stop with Kevvy after all

Political Animal has little moderation. It is the forum for free speech and free thinkers to converse passionately without the threat of being banned. It is a forum for adults.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #16 - Dec 23rd, 2007 at 10:43pm

deepthought wrote on Dec 23rd, 2007 at 10:37pm:
Aussie wrote on Dec 23rd, 2007 at 10:34pm:
I rest my case, DT.......................you rely on a newspaper article with contains no referenced source about the death of Rudd Snr.

Well, shame Rudd Jnr cannot sue you about defaming his father, as the dead are fair game under our Laws, if I recall.

However, it is far more noteworthy that you have no issue with my other challenges.

Perhaps you didn't read it.  It actually does reference the official coronial record obtained by Channel Nine.  May I suggest reading it for the first time while wearing specs?

I know you know he lies his head off.  Tell me Aussie - do you want me to keep proving it?  I'm happy to you know.  I enjoy watching you squirm.

Produce the 'Official Record,' not Nine's version of it.

And also, address the other challenges I have made.

IP Logged

deepthought
Gold Member

In Defence Of Liberty

Reply #17 - Dec 23rd, 2007 at 10:43pm

Aussie wrote on Dec 23rd, 2007 at 10:43pm:
deepthought wrote on Dec 23rd, 2007 at 10:37pm:
Aussie wrote on Dec 23rd, 2007 at 10:34pm:
I rest my case, DT.......................you rely on a newspaper article with contains no referenced source about the death of Rudd Snr.

Well, shame Rudd Jnr cannot sue you about defaming his father, as the dead are fair game under our Laws, if I recall.

However, it is far more noteworthy that you have no issue with my other challenges.

Perhaps you didn't read it.  It actually does reference the official coronial record obtained by Channel Nine.  May I suggest reading it for the first time while wearing specs?

I know you know he lies his head off.  Tell me Aussie - do you want me to keep proving it?  I'm happy to you know.  I enjoy watching you squirm.

Produce the 'Official Record,' not Nine's version of it.

And also, address the other challenges I have made.

Then you will apologise as you concede Little Kevvy lies?   Grin

IP Logged

oceanz
Gold Member

Auzgurl..

Reply #18 - Dec 24th, 2007 at 8:52am

IQSRLOW wrote on Dec 23rd, 2007 at 10:41pm:
Denial is not a river n Egypt Aussie- All of DT's points have been raised in newspapers across the country and Kevvy has brushed them  off as staffers mistakes or his 'interpretation' of events.

As usual Aussie is right.

&&Jade Rawlings on Cousins " He makes our team walk taller..a very good team man , Ben Cousins"

IP Logged

IQSRLOW
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #19 - Dec 24th, 2007 at 10:19am

as usual an endorsement from you = a win for his opposition

Political Animal has little moderation. It is the forum for free speech and free thinkers to converse passionately without the threat of being banned. It is a forum for adults.

IP Logged

deepthought
Gold Member

In Defence Of Liberty

Reply #20 - Dec 24th, 2007 at 2:07pm

Quote:
Denial is not a river n Egypt Aussie- All of DT's points have been raised in newspapers across the country and Kevvy has brushed them  off as staffers mistakes or his 'interpretation' of events.

Really?  So Kevvy was surprised to discover he had air tickets to Vietnam and his staff arranged the whole thing without his knowledge?  He really did accidentally attend a function which Burke was at and instead of taking off decided instead it would be fun to enthrall everyone there with a speech?  His father really did conk out after neglect by hospital staff?  And his family really did get tossed off the property virtually the day after they buried his father and they had nowhere to go?

Wow, how could everyone, including Kevvy (who admitted his staff really did know), and including others who were at Burke's function by invitation to see Little Kevvy, and including the coroner who put the cause of death as injuries received after a car crash, and the Lows who said it was not true Kevvy's family had to move at once as the house sat empty for quite some time after they bolted . . . . .   how could they all be so wrong?  While Aussie alone is right?

Even Kevvy himself contradicts Aussie!  Is Little Kevvy wrong oceans?
« Last Edit: Dec 24th, 2007 at 2:24pm by deepthought »  
IP Logged

deepthought
Gold Member

In Defence Of Liberty

Reply #21 - Dec 24th, 2007 at 5:00pm

No doubt Aussie will be right when he says this is bullstesticles too oceans.  But he'll still be wrong because he chooses to be, because he knows as well as I do that Kevvy lies.

But it seems Kevvy has been sprung openly lying here.  The whole world watches in amazement as Kevvy bulltesticulates the Iraqis.  But Kevvy doesn't care - he reckons he never knowingly lies!  It's an accidental porky.

Quote:
Rudd accused of being misleading on Iraq withdrawal

Queensland federal Liberal MP Peter Lindsay has labelled the Prime Minister's decision to bring troops home from Iraq by June as just smoke and mirrors.

Prime Minister Kevin Rudd has told the Overwatch Battle Group in Iraq they will be home by the middle of the year and will not be replaced.

Mr Lindsay, the former parliamentary secretary for defence, says training teams and a security detachment will remain (in) Baghdad, which is still the most dangerous place in the Iraq.

"I'm disappointed because our troops do such a wonderful job with the Overwatch Battle Group, where they're helping Iraqis re-establish their lives," he said.

"That's what we Australians do we help others."

Mr Rudd is expected to arrive back in Canberra this morning, after surprise visits at the weekend to Iraq and Afghanistan.

He held talks with Afghan President Hamid Karzai, pledging to keep troops in the war-torn country for the long haul.

Why wouild the Afghani President believe you Kevvy?

So those dudes won't be replaced but some other dudes will?  Isn't that a bit of a sly way to tell a porky Kevvy?  Why not tell the truth and say you will just shuffle blokes about a bit while doing sweet crappity phuqsmack all?  And why don't you like Iraqis but give the impression you like Afghanis?  Why is it you feel disinclined to help out Iraqis while attempting to seduce the Afghani chappy?  Look like a better sort?

IP Logged

oceanz
Gold Member

Auzgurl..

Reply #22 - Dec 24th, 2007 at 5:23pm

deepthought wrote on Dec 24th, 2007 at 2:07pm:
Quote:

Really?  So Kevvy was surprised to discover he had air tickets to Vietnam and his staff arranged the whole thing without his knowledge?  He really did accidentally attend a function which Burke was at and instead of taking off decided instead it would be fun to enthrall everyone there with a speech?  His father really did conk out after neglect by hospital staff?  And his family really did get tossed off the property virtually the day after they buried his father and they had nowhere to go?

Wow, how could everyone, including Kevvy (who admitted his staff really did know), and including others who were at Burke's function by invitation to see Little Kevvy, and including the coroner who put the cause of death as injuries received after a car crash, and the Lows who said it was not true Kevvy's family had to move at once as the house sat empty for quite some time after they bolted . . . . .   how could they all be so wrong?  While Aussie alone is right?

Even Kevvy himself contradicts Aussie!  Is Little Kevvy wrong oceans?

I dont take anything you have to say seriously Little  Deepy..your hysterical, biased and like FD said, a monotonous  drama queen.
I think you got caught in a tropical shower just outside Shady Pines ,your hat has shrunk and now you have  brain cramp.

A reasoned unbiased arguement free from the melodramtic and just plain 'made up ' stuff would see you having rational debates DT

&&Jade Rawlings on Cousins " He makes our team walk taller..a very good team man , Ben Cousins"

IP Logged

oceanz
Gold Member

Auzgurl..

Reply #23 - Dec 24th, 2007 at 5:25pm

IQSRLOW wrote on Dec 24th, 2007 at 10:19am:

as usual an endorsement from you = a win for his opposition

an endorsement from you = a total trainwreck  for all involved. Grin

IP Logged

deepthought
Gold Member

In Defence Of Liberty

Reply #24 - Dec 24th, 2007 at 5:42pm

Quote:
I dont take anything you have to say seriously Little  Deepy..your hysterical, biased and like FD said, a monotonous  drama queen.
I think you got caught in a tropical shower just outside Shady Pines ,your hat has shrunk and now you have  brain cramp.

A reasoned unbiased arguement free from the melodramtic and just plain 'made up ' stuff would see you having rational debates DT

Pssssst oceans, I'm a forum contributor - not a topic.  That freediver is heavily into personal insult as a form of debate is no reason to join in.

So back to the topic.  Aussie still right even though Kevvy himself has admitted he lied?

I think you will find you will be on your own in this as Aussie's usual modus operandi is to plop in, deny everything in the face of awesome evidence to the contrary, keep shifting the goal posts all over the field then clear off when he sees he has nowhere else to go.
« Last Edit: Dec 24th, 2007 at 5:49pm by deepthought »  
IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #25 - Dec 24th, 2007 at 6:10pm

I'm not a 'topic' either DT.

Quote:
Really?  So Kevvy was surprised to discover he had air tickets to Vietnam and his staff arranged the whole thing without his knowledge?

Probably.  Produce the evidence he wasn't.  Do that and I'll agree Rudd lied on that occasion.

Quote:
He really did accidentally attend a function which Burke was at and instead of taking off decided instead it would be fun to enthrall everyone there with a speech?

Sure, he went to a function, as guest speaker.  Some bugger wit was there.  Was he supposed to walk  out?  If that is how things are supposed to work, I'd better leave this place.

Quote:
His father really did conk out after neglect by hospital staff?

If you say so, DT. 

Quote:
And his family really did get tossed off the property virtually the day after they buried his father and they had nowhere to go?

That word 'virtually' is weasel room, and you used it quite deliberately.

Quote:
Wow, how could everyone, including Kevvy (who admitted his staff really did know),
.....yeah, but where is your proof Rudd knew.........

Quote:
.....and including others who were at Burke's function by invitation to see Little Kevvy,

What's the problem DT.  He conceded he was there. Why not?  It was a fact which he never denied.

[quote......]and including the coroner who put the cause of death as injuries received after a car crash, [/quote]

......I have asked you to produce the official record, and you have not.

Quote:
........and the Lows who said it was not true Kevvy's family had to move at once as the house sat empty for quite some time after they bolted . . . . .

I live here where the Lows etc all live.  That is rubbish DT.

Quote:
Even Kevvy himself contradicts Aussie!  Is Little Kevvy wrong oceans?

No he doesn't DT.  You are wrong, but you are always right, it has to be said

IP Logged

oceanz
Gold Member

Auzgurl..

Reply #26 - Dec 24th, 2007 at 6:35pm

Quote:
I dont take anything you have to say seriously Little  Deepy..your hysterical, biased and like FD said, a monotonous  drama queen.
I think you got caught in a tropical shower just outside Shady Pines ,your hat has shrunk and now you have  brain cramp.

Pssssst oceans, I'm a forum contributor - not a topic.  That freediver is heavily into personal insult as a form of debate is no reason to join in.

your  bias , innacurracy and innuendo makes you the topic.!!!

Maybe you could find a way to reason a topic without overshadowing it with your personality defects.?

IP Logged

deepthought
Gold Member

In Defence Of Liberty

Reply #27 - Dec 24th, 2007 at 7:05pm

Aussie wrote on Dec 24th, 2007 at 6:10pm:
I'm not a 'topic' either DT.

Quote:
Really?  So Kevvy was surprised to discover he had air tickets to Vietnam and his staff arranged the whole thing without his knowledge?

Probably.  Produce the evidence he wasn't.  Do that and I'll agree Rudd lied on that occasion.

No worries - let's deal with Kevvy's lies one at a time.  We'll have more fun that way.

Quote:
Rudd admits gaffe over TV dawn service in Vietnam

THE office of Kevin Rudd was warned more than two weeks ago that plans for a stage-managed pre-dawn service at Long Tan, Vietnam, in which the Labor leader was slated to take part, risked "seriously offending" veterans and others.

A series of emails obtained by the Herald also reveal Mr Rudd had booked flights and was confirmed to attend the event, which was scrapped only four days ago when it became public.

Kevvy lies

Your concession Kevvy lied if you will.  Though I expect you to start immediately scuttling about with the goal posts as is your wont.

Quote:
Quote:
I dont take anything you have to say seriously Little  Deepy..your hysterical, biased and like FD said, a monotonous  drama queen.
I think you got caught in a tropical shower just outside Shady Pines ,your hat has shrunk and now you have  brain cramp.

Pssssst oceans, I'm a forum contributor - not a topic.  That freediver is heavily into personal insult as a form of debate is no reason to join in.

your  bias , innacurracy and innuendo makes you the topic.!!!

Maybe you could find a way to reason a topic without overshadowing it with your personality defects.?

Psssst oceans, I'm a forum contributor - not the topic.   Care to comment on Kevvy's lies?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #28 - Dec 24th, 2007 at 8:41pm

Quote:
No worries - let's deal with Kevvy's lies one at a time.  We'll have more fun that way.

Quote:

THE office of Kevin Rudd was warned more than two weeks ago that plans for a stage-managed pre-dawn service at Long Tan, (Vietnam, in which the Labor leader was slated to take part, risked "seriously offending" veterans and others.

A series of emails obtained by the Herald also reveal Mr Rudd had booked flights and was confirmed to attend the event, which was scrapped only four days ago when it became public.

Kevvy lies

Where is Rudd's lie?

Provide particulars, please.  Specify, with source.

(......tamarind please, I like tamarind............. Grin)

So, which lie of yours do you want do deal with next?

IP Logged

deepthought
Gold Member

In Defence Of Liberty

Reply #29 - Dec 24th, 2007 at 11:23pm

Aussie wrote on Dec 24th, 2007 at 8:41pm:
Quote:
No worries - let's deal with Kevvy's lies one at a time.  We'll have more fun that way.

Quote:

THE office of Kevin Rudd was warned more than two weeks ago that plans for a stage-managed pre-dawn service at Long Tan, (Vietnam, in which the Labor leader was slated to take part, risked "seriously offending" veterans and others.

Kevvy lies

Where is Rudd's lie?

Provide particulars, please.  Specify, with source.

(......tamarind please, I like tamarind............. Grin)

So, which lie of yours do you want do deal with next?

Errrr the gaffe he admitted dude?  As in the report there dude.  He lied and said he knew nothing about it and neither did his staff.  He claimed he was never going to be a part of it.   He had no idea what was going on but he wasn't a party to it.  

In fact he compounded the lie by saying on the day the strory broke while he was feverishly denying it "Vietnam veterans and their families would be justifiably outraged if the traditions of Anzac Day were anyway being undermined at Long Tan – or anywhere else – on a day which is sacred to all Australians."  

Yet later he had to own up because too many people already knew that he was a part of the fabrication, he freely admitted his staff did know about it and in fact he had tickets to go to Vietnam to front up at Long Tan for the Dawn Service after the trek from Nui Dat.  It had been booked old feller - through the Long Tan Trek company.  Everyone knew that - except you and oceans.

How about them apples Aussie?  That apology old son - then we can move on to the next installment in the thrilling tale of Watch Kevvy's Nose Grow.   And put down that goal post and apologise like a man.    You know you want to appear human.  Grin
« Last Edit: Dec 24th, 2007 at 11:28pm by deepthought »  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 7
Send Topic Print