Send Topic Print
personal abuse (Read 3259 times)
freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
personal abuse
Nov 2nd, 2007 at 5:45pm

I've just had to delete a few threads due to bickering and abuse. I had hoped you would all get over it and move on, but instead you just kept winding each other up. I am not going to point the finger at anyone in particular because there were a number of you posting abuse.

Stick to the topic. That does not include each other. If someone insults you, ignore them, don't respond in kind. You are just as much to blame if you get sucked into it. I am not a baby sitter. I expect all members to be able to put up with a bit of criticism and then forget about it without holding grudges.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

IQSRLOW
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: personal abuse
Reply #1 - Nov 2nd, 2007 at 6:55pm

What about abuse not directed towards anyone in particular?

I cannot believe how incredibly stupid some people are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid, so stupid it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. They are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid.
They emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid.

Political Animal has little moderation. It is the forum for free speech and free thinkers to converse passionately without the threat of being banned. It is a forum for adults.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #2 - Nov 2nd, 2007 at 7:04pm

You could always try ignoring them. That would be the smart thing to do. If you must respond, just point out the relevant errors and move on. If someone really is that stupid there is no need for you to say so.

Never argue with a fool. People may not know the difference.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

IQSRLOW
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #3 - Nov 2nd, 2007 at 7:22pm

It wasn't directed at anyone Grin- just a general reflection on society

Political Animal has little moderation. It is the forum for free speech and free thinkers to converse passionately without the threat of being banned. It is a forum for adults.

IP Logged

oceanz
Gold Member

Auzgurl..

Reply #4 - Nov 3rd, 2007 at 9:20am

Quote:
I am not going to point the finger at anyone in particular because there were a number of you posting abuse

thats funny in a rediculous   kind of way.

« Last Edit: Nov 3rd, 2007 at 12:00pm by oceanz »  

&&Jade Rawlings on Cousins " He makes our team walk taller..a very good team man , Ben Cousins"

IP Logged

DILLIGAF
Gold Member

The greens are red
Reply #5 - Nov 10th, 2007 at 3:58am

The reson why Rudd smiles so much is because FD is under his desk when he gets home.

Total anti-marxist and anti-left wing. The Right is Right.&&&&&&

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print