Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Marine park examples (Read 24281 times)
pjb05
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: Marine park examples
Reply #15 - Mar 10th, 2014 at 5:56pm

You missed a lot of things. The meaning of "rights", for starters.

Do you have the right to fish in a NTZ (hint: it stands for no take zone)?

You also seem completely confused about what I have actually been promoting,

Uhm, marine parks as the ideal fisheries management tool?

despite (oddly) also being familiar with the details.

The devil is in the detail, FD!

Either that, or you are not familiar with the concept of causality.

Well, make up your mind. Yes, it is probably true that your misguided ramblings have not actually caused anything to happen, but that is not my point.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #16 - Mar 10th, 2014 at 6:12pm

Quote:

No. Neither does anyone else. Hence, my rights are the same as every other fisherman.

Quote:
Well, make up your mind. Yes, it is probably true that your misguided ramblings have not actually caused anything to happen, but that is not my point.

I know. Your "point" is that I have either caused, or at least promoted, the very thing that I have been campaigning against.

And apparently that two groups of people with identical rights have different rights.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

pjb05
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #17 - Mar 10th, 2014 at 6:52pm

[] Quote:

No. Neither does anyone else. Hence, my rights are the same as every other fisherman.

No, in your plan shore based fishermen are not affected by NTZ, only boat fishermen are. How can you be so obtuse?

Quote:

I know. Your "point" is that I have either caused, or at least promoted, the very thing that I have been campaigning against.

Unbelievable obtuse again. You have been promoting the concept of marine parks. And I have never seen any that don't take away spots of value to anglers (yes your examples included).

And apparently that two groups of people with identical rights have different rights. [/quote]

See my first point (are you really that thick)?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #18 - Mar 10th, 2014 at 6:59pm

Quote:
No, in your plan shore based fishermen are not affected by NTZ, only boat fishermen are. How can you be so obtuse?

I am simply pointing out your error. Shifting the goal posts does not make me obtuse. It just makes you shifty.

Quote:
And I have never seen any that don't take away spots of value to anglers (yes your examples included).

Shifting the goal posts again eh?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

pjb05
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #19 - Mar 10th, 2014 at 7:57pm

8] Quote:

I am simply pointing out your error. Shifting the goal posts does not make me obtuse. It just makes you shifty.

No, I am merely elaborating the same point.

Quote:
And I have never seen any that don't take away spots of value to anglers (yes your examples included).

Shifting the goal posts again eh?

No just pointing out what should be obvious. Do you have an intention of saying anything sensible on this thread?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print