Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
New idea to restore democracy and prosperity (Read 1452 times)
Richard Hole

OzPolitic

New idea to restore democracy and prosperity
Sep 15th, 2007 at 10:52am

9 Leonard St,
Tolga, Qld  4882
Australia.
Ph (07) 4095 5447.
Email  epsw@truesolutions.info

Hi

What do you think about the below idea that could gain interest in an independent alliance? It is a letter that I am thinking of sharing. We could also place a letter similar to the one below as an advertisement in some newspapers. I can email you the letter to make it easy for you to share. Please let me know if you want me to send it to you. I would like any suggestions on what could be changed in the letter to encourage more people to read and share the letter.

Please see below.

Your help will be appreciated
Regards Richard.

New idea to restore Australian democracy and prosperity

I am wondering what you think about this idea that could solve many problems. An alliance of candidates that agree on many good core issues could be formed, where candidates could still remain independent or in their party and keep their own policies in order to serve their own electorate. An alliance would have more chance than many independents of finding investors, especially if the alliance promotes good core policies that candidates would agree on. This would enable widespread advertising.

A wide variety of exciting solutions and win-win policies is needed to convince the multitude of voters whose support would be needed for the alliance to politically threaten the government. Many of these policies that people do not often think of are listed at advantagein.com/politics/indexaus.html

A survey would help candidates see what policies the public want. These policies would increase the chances of candidates being elected. I could email you the survey which can be viewed at advantagein.com/politics/survey.htm

Please share this letter. I will consider any changes that you may suggest. I also have printer friendly versions. Please give me feedback on these suggestions.

I have community groups and rare information to help people at truesolutions.info.  It will be appreciated if you can sponsor or distribute the information. Could you swap links or share any letters that I send you?
There are many totally separate groups and new ideas to:
* Help inventors * Search for and research suppressed inventions * Many inventions with huge advantages are listed including ones to save water.
* Observe and study the weather.
* Search for people who can produce the evidence that they are led by God and that their prayers make a noticeable difference. They could help us and lead us to the truth.

Your help will be appreciated,
Regards Richard Hole

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print