Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
Funny - You know you’re a white supremacist when: (Read 10445 times)
skeptic

OzPolitic

Funny - You know you’re a white supremacist when:
Aug 15th, 2007 at 6:41pm

i got this via an email today, i think it's pretty funny.
Grin Grin Grin

enjoy

Quote:
You know you’re a white supremacist when:

1. You think Australia is being flooded with Muslim immigrants and that “white Australians” are a minority in their own country, despite the fact that muslims make up less than 2% of Australia’s population.

2. You think South-West Sydney is a ghetto, despite the fact that you have never been there and only think that it’s a ghetto based on what you hear from other white supremacists.

3. You think the South-West Sydney suburbs of Miller & Macquarie Fields are infested with Lebs, despite the fact that those suburbs are mainly white populations.

4. You hate Jews, and think the Jews control the media which is why white supremacists are demonised in the media. Also, you believe Jews and Muslims are best mates which is why you believe muslims are not portrayed accurately in the media (i.e. you think muslims are being portrayed positively).

5. You think that whenever a white person commits a crime, their race is always mentioned. But when a person from another race commits a crime their race is not mentioned by the media at all.

6. You believe white culture is superior to all other cultures, and therefore want to retain that culture. However, when asked about what that culture is, the best description you can come up with is “hanging out with my mates at the pub, drinking beer and watching the footy”.

7. You call Lebs a bunch of cowards for only fighting in groups, but when you get involved in a fight, you only attack when you are in a group, e.g. Cronulla riots.

8. You believe that armed conflict is the only way to save your white culture; however you don’t own a gun and have never shot a gun in your life. And you blame that on the government since they cracked down on gun usage after the Port Arthur massacre, despite the fact you never used a gun before the government crackdown.

9. You believe in the one-drop rule, whereby a person is only white if his entire family linage is white. If there is a small amount of non-white blood in your linage then you are not white at all. which is why you don’t think Russell Crowe should not have been the lead in Romper Stomper since his great-great-great grandmother on his mother’s side was half-Maori, which makes him 1/18th Maori and therefore not white according to the one-drop rule.

10. You actually have difficulty specifying what cultures are white and which one’s aren’t. Cultures which you aren’t sure about as being white or not are Greeks, Italians and Maltese.

IP Logged

skeptic

OzPolitic

Re: Funny - You know you’re a white supremacist wh
Reply #1 - Aug 15th, 2007 at 7:05pm

i wasn't sure if this is the right section of the forum to put it in, since there isn't a humour section on the forum (there's an idea for another forum freediver).

if it's in the wrong section, can u please move it.
thanks.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #2 - Aug 15th, 2007 at 7:11pm

There's a humour thread on the chat board. I'll move it there when I get round to it. See the thread splicing topic on feedback.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

skeptic

OzPolitic

Reply #3 - Aug 16th, 2007 at 2:36pm

thanks mate.

IP Logged

Progs

Port Stephens, NSW
Reply #4 - Aug 16th, 2007 at 4:13pm

So true. And I think this would probably apply to a few members of this board.

An Aussie for Progressive Progressivness.

IP Logged

Gavin

OzPolitic

Sydney, Australia
Reply #5 - Aug 16th, 2007 at 4:50pm

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

that's so funny skeptic, and sadly very true as well.
i wonder what the "white supremacists" on this forum think of the list?

anway, here are my favourites:

Quote:
1. You think Australia is being flooded with Muslim immigrants and that “white Australians” are a minority in their own country, despite the fact that muslims make up less than 2% of Australia’s population.

6. You believe white culture is superior to all other cultures, and therefore want to retain that culture. However, when asked about what that culture is, the best description you can come up with is “hanging out with my mates at the pub, drinking beer and watching the footy”.

10. You actually have difficulty specifying what cultures are white and which one’s aren’t. Cultures which you aren’t sure about as being white or not are Greeks, Italians and Maltese.

IP Logged

skeptic

OzPolitic

Reply #6 - Aug 16th, 2007 at 5:50pm

Gavin wrote on Aug 16th, 2007 at 4:50pm:

i want to know as well.

IP Logged

ex-member DonaldTrump
Gold Member

Oh mere mortals, open
your eyes!

Overseas
Re: Funny - You know you’re a white supremacist when:
Reply #7 - Aug 16th, 2007 at 8:23pm

Gavin Quote:

Pender Quote:
i want to know as well.

Gee... I guess since I'm against Islam that makes me a 'white supremacist.'  Roll Eyes Furthermore, there are only two people on this forum that REMOTELY resemble a so-called 'white supremacist' ... Ausnat and myself. Therefore, since you guys changed the word 'supremacist' into a plural... I guess that makes both of us.

*Breathes*

Well here goes...

Quote:

I've never said whites are becoming a minority Australia-wide.  However, worldwide... whites are becoming a minority (actually... they ARE a minority... and getting smaller) ... and I think this is what 'white supremicists' are trying to emphasise.

Quote:
2. You think South-West Sydney is a ghetto, despite the fact that you have never been there and only think that it’s a ghetto based on what you hear from other white supremacists.

Guilty as charged I guess. But it's not 'pointy white hat wearing, swatstika wielding 'white supremacists' I've been hearing it from... just normal folk. And I just figure that the suburbs of West Sydney have the same conditions that most Melbourne ghetto suburbs have.

Quote:
3. You think the South-West Sydney suburbs of Miller & Macquarie Fields are infested with Lebs, despite the fact that those suburbs are mainly white populations.

No idea about the area.

Quote:
4. You hate Jews, and think the Jews control the media which is why white supremacists are demonised in the media. Also, you believe Jews and Muslims are best mates which is why you believe muslims are not portrayed accurately in the media (i.e. you think muslims are being portrayed positively).

Jews control 'most' of the American media... this is fact. I'm not too sure about the Australian media though. Jews and Muslims are definitely not best mates. --And I don't think white supremacists have ever said that. FYI, Muslims have been portrayed positively. Especially since everything negative they've doing has been censored as of late.

Quote:
5. You think that whenever a white person commits a crime, their race is always mentioned. But when a person from another race commits a crime their race is not mentioned by the media at all.

Well... it's actually illegal now to mention the appearance (Aka... if they're of  'middle-eastern/African'Jewish/African appearance) of criminals in the media. Thanks to the whining of politically correct bigots like the ones on this forum. Congratulations (Except in NSW... but I think the law may have changed since I last checked). Furthermore, the other day I do believe they mentioned 'caucasian' appearance. This is what I think white supremacists are getting at... and it's not completely absurd like people are asserting.

Quote:

I can give a very good definition of what makes our 'western/European' culture superior to that of the Middle-East and Africa.  

Quote:
7. You call Lebs a bunch of cowards for only fighting in groups, but when you get involved in a fight, you only attack when you are in a group, e.g. Cronulla riots.

Um.. can't say I've ever done that.

Quote:
8. You believe that armed conflict is the only way to save your white culture; however you don’t own a gun and have never shot a gun in your life. And you blame that on the government since they cracked down on gun usage after the Port Arthur massacre, despite the fact you never used a gun before the government crackdown.

Now this one is just pathetic. Not worth a reply.

Quote:
9. You believe in the one-drop rule, whereby a person is only white if his entire family linage is white. If there is a small amount of non-white blood in your linage then you are not white at all. which is why you don’t think Russell Crowe should not have been the lead in Romper Stomper since his great-great-great grandmother on his mother’s side was half-Maori, which makes him 1/18th Maori and therefore not white according to the one-drop rule.

I don't particularly believe in the one-drop rule.

Quote:

I don't think dark-skinned Italians, Greeks and Maltese are genetically 'white.' -As I believe 'white' people originated from Northern and Eastern Europe...

God that was pathetic.

Here's my list....

Quote:
Tolerance is the virtue of men who no longer believe in anything
&&-- G.K. Chesterton

IP Logged

ex-member DonaldTrump
Gold Member

Oh mere mortals, open
your eyes!

Overseas
You know you’re a multiculturalism bigot when:
Reply #8 - Aug 16th, 2007 at 8:53pm

You know you're a bigoted multiculturalism/anti-racist supporter when:

1) You accuse white people of being racist when non-whites (Particularly Muslims) are just as, if not more racist than whites themselves.

2) You frequently use the phrase 'diversity leads to unity.'

3) You accuse 'white supremacists' of 'generalising' all non-whites, yet you generalise 'white supremacists' in the same way by calling them 'stupid,' 'hillbillies,' 'nazis,' 'KKK,' 'bigots' and 'rednecks.'

4) You preech about how 'beneficial' diversity is... yet you can't name anything apart from 'food' as a benefit.

5) You claim multiculturalism and diversity is a success even though they require laws to enforce it.

6) You think that all Muslims are portrayed 'negatively' in the media when media outlets such as the SBS and ABC bend over backwards trying to humanise/'Australianise' Muslims.

7) You support women/gay rights... yet you support Muslims... who fiercely supress women and homosexuals.

8) You actually believe African immigrants are 'skilled workers.'

9) You support Aboriginals when you haven't actually met a real Aboriginal in your life (Apart from the respectable ones they brought to your primary school to show how 'great' they are).

10) You ignore the fact that Africans fleeing from 'war-torn countries' are driving around in brand new $20,000 cars and some Australians are driving around in $1000 bombs.

11) You think introducing Muslim women as lifeguards is a success story and openly welcomed by lifesavers themselves.

12) You go around accusing white people who simply don't want to live among people who aren't white 'white supremacists' even though the word 'supremacist' implies that white people want to rule over non-whites.

Maybe you can change this into an email as well, skeptic?

To be continued...
« Last Edit: Aug 16th, 2007 at 9:13pm by ex-member DonaldTrump »  

Quote:
&&-- G.K. Chesterton

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #9 - Aug 16th, 2007 at 10:35pm

Good list Donald.

13/ You're embarassed and ashamed to be one of the greater countries in the world.

14/ You fear freedom and would rather all the decisions be made for you.

15/ You follow the current popular belief, otherwise you would risk "standing up and being counted."

16/ You've never actually done any real research youerself and can't see the forest for the trees.

17/ You are scared

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

ex-member DonaldTrump
Gold Member

Oh mere mortals, open
your eyes!

Overseas
Reply #10 - Aug 16th, 2007 at 10:52pm

Sprint... you just listed a good one.

17) You constantly say that 'white supremacists' use 'fear' as a weapon... and yet... anti-racists do the same by trying to make people scared of being racist.

Quote:
&&-- G.K. Chesterton

IP Logged

oceanz
Gold Member

Auzgurl..

Reply #11 - Aug 16th, 2007 at 10:59pm

ex-member DonaldTrump wrote on Aug 16th, 2007 at 10:52pm:

17) You constantly say that 'white supremacists' use 'fear' as a weapon... and yet... anti-racists do the same by trying to make people scared of being racist.

that does not make sense..!

&&Jade Rawlings on Cousins " He makes our team walk taller..a very good team man , Ben Cousins"

IP Logged

DILLIGAF
Gold Member

The greens are red
Reply #12 - Aug 16th, 2007 at 11:06pm

Geez i wasnt going to answer this as i am NOT a white supremacist but ok i'll bite,

Quote:
You know you’re a white supremacist when:

We are still being invaded by Muslims to this day and tomorrow and beyond. It might be 2% today but keep it going and the laws of mathematics will ensure 2% is surpassed.
The other point is they are concentrated into 1 city, Which means they are at least 20% of the population here and it is rising.

Quote:

I live here you Idiot.

Quote:

Lebs, Syrians, Iraqi's, Pakistani's. Then there are Violent Islanders, Africans, Vietnamese etc... Those who are white are poor, some are Druggo's and Alcoholics, criminals and unemployed.

Quote:
4. You hate Jews, and think the Jews control the media which is why white supremacists are demonised in the media.

Look at history, Look at Israel and its influence on the U.S. All those wars your kind oppose were started by or backed by the Jews to meet their own ends. Still like the jews? Watch as big brother envelopes our lives with cameras, ASIO agents, listening devises and helicopters as they try to stamp out any opposition to the Zionist Occupied Governments.

Quote:
Also, you believe Jews and Muslims are best mates which is why you believe muslims are not portrayed accurately in the media (i.e. you think muslims are being portrayed positively).

That is the most incorrect and moronic statement so far.

Quote:

That is half a fact. Notice how a non white commits a crime their face is blurred out on tv. It dosent happen to whites.

Quote:

Our culture IS the best, we are responsible for Modern farming, We built great cities and architecture we had the renaissance, industrialization, we've even been in outer bloody space and the MOON.

Quote:

A few hooligans. We all have them. Though it WAS a one off occassion yet the Lebs do it REGULARLY.

Quote:

BULLSH*T.  Legal political action is our way.

Quote:

Not true.

Quote:

Man this is soooooo stupid Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: Aug 17th, 2007 at 2:25am by DILLIGAF »  

Total anti-marxist and anti-left wing. The Right is Right.&&&&&&

IP Logged

ex-member DonaldTrump
Gold Member

Oh mere mortals, open
your eyes!

Overseas
Reply #13 - Aug 16th, 2007 at 11:10pm

oceanz wrote on Aug 16th, 2007 at 10:59pm:
ex-member DonaldTrump wrote on Aug 16th, 2007 at 10:52pm:

that does not make sense..!

Bull. If I call someone a racist term... a bunch of anti-racists surround me and point the finger screaming 'racist.' It's the threat of being labelled a 'racist' and 'stupid' by total strangers.

Quote:
&&-- G.K. Chesterton

IP Logged

DILLIGAF
Gold Member

The greens are red
Reply #14 - Aug 16th, 2007 at 11:40pm

ex-member DonaldTrump wrote on Aug 16th, 2007 at 11:10pm:
Bull. If I call someone a racist term... a bunch of anti-racists surround me and point the finger screaming 'racist.' It's the threat of being labelled a 'racist' and 'stupid' by total strangers.

No, they throw rocks, wear masks and try to beat you up in a violent fashion which ironically is exaclty what they oppose. Roll Eyes

Then they'll call you a pedeophile, make threats to your family and kill any pets you may have.

IP Logged

ex-member DonaldTrump
Gold Member

Oh mere mortals, open
your eyes!

Overseas
Reply #15 - Aug 17th, 2007 at 12:00am

Quote:
ex-member DonaldTrump wrote on Aug 16th, 2007 at 11:10pm:

No, they throw rocks, wear masks and try to beat you up in a violent fashion which ironically is exaclty what they oppose. Roll Eyes

Then they'll call you a pedeophile, make threats to your family and kill any pets you may have.

Well we don't see that everyday.  Wink

But come on... you can't honestly say that people weren't scared to call someone 'black' until recently. That's 'fear.' And it's a tactic that's been used by anti-racists for years. I'mjust glad some people are starting to wake up a little.

Quote:
&&-- G.K. Chesterton

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #16 - Aug 17th, 2007 at 9:08am

However, worldwide... whites are becoming a minority (actually... they ARE a minority... and getting smaller) ... and I think this is what 'white supremicists' are trying to emphasise.

Who cares? If white people breed with darker skinned people to 'dilute white genes', no-one looses. If they are out bred by other races, no-one loses.

Jews control 'most' of the American media...

You have never provided any reasonable supporting evidence for this.

Especially since everything negative they've doing has been censored as of late. 

For example?

Well... it's actually illegal now to mention the appearance (Aka... if they're of  'middle-eastern/African'Jewish/African appearance) of criminals in the media.

No it isn't.

I can give a very good definition of what makes our 'western/European' culture superior to that of the Middle-East and Africa.

Please do.

You accuse white people of being racist when non-whites (Particularly Muslims) are just as, if not more racist than whites themselves.

That doesn't mean you aren't racist. That like complaing about being called a criminal despite the fact that there are worse criminals around.

You support Aboriginals when you haven't actually met a real Aboriginal in your life (Apart from the respectable ones they brought to your primary school to show how 'great' they are).

You really think there are people in Australia who have had so little contact with Aboriginals?

You ignore the fact that Africans fleeing from 'war-torn countries' are driving around in brand new $20,000 cars and some Australians are driving around in $1000 bombs.

Are you jelous or something?

Which means they are at least 20% of the population here and it is rising.

Prove it.

All those wars your kind oppose were started by or backed by the Jews to meet their own ends. Still like the jews?

Which Jews backed Hitler?

That is half a fact. Notice how a non white commits a crime their face is blurred out on tv. It dosent happen to whites.

There are reasons for doing, or not doing that. They have nothing to do with race. That's the absurdity of racism. You start using race to explain things that have much simpler and more obvious explanations.

But come on... you can't honestly say that people weren't scared to call someone 'black' until recently.

That's hardly a significant 'temporary overcorrection' when you look at the history of racism in this country.

IP Logged

DILLIGAF
Gold Member

The greens are red
Reply #17 - Aug 17th, 2007 at 9:25am

Quote:
Quote:
Which means they are at least 20% of the population here and it is rising.

Prove it.

Come to Sydney and see for yourself. You wont go anywhere (except North Syd) without seeing one EVERY 5 MINUTES.

Quote:
Quote:
All those wars your kind oppose were started by or backed by the Jews to meet their own ends. Still like the jews?

Which Jews backed Hitler?

Ok to be more specific all wars since 1957 concerning the middle east and Egypt. 

Quote:

There are reasons for doing, or not doing that. They have nothing to do with race. That's the absurdity of racism. You start using race to explain things that have much simpler and more obvious explanations.

Whats yours.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #18 - Aug 17th, 2007 at 9:26am

Come to Sydney and see for yourself. You wont go anywhere (except North Syd) without seeing one EVERY 5 MINUTES.

Five minutes hey? So that's about one in a thousand people?

IP Logged

Gavin

OzPolitic

Sydney, Australia
Reply #19 - Aug 17th, 2007 at 10:13am

Donaldtrump, take it easy, sure some points are a bit far-fetched, but it's just a joke. 

why are u taking it so personal to the point that u had to come up with a rebuttal list?
don't u have a sense of humour?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Scam emails 'whipping up discontent'
Reply #20 - Aug 17th, 2007 at 10:16am

Typical of racists to stir people up like this:

http://www.smh.com.au/news/National/Scam-emails-whipping-up-discontent/2007/08/17/1186857718240.html

The federal government is warning of an email campaign whipping up discontent among the elderly by claiming refugees receive more welfare support than age pensioners.

"The claims in the email are blatant lies, which are also being repeated on websites and chat rooms," Mr Brough said.

"What concerns me most is that the scam targets older people and uses the plight of refugees to whip up discontent.

"Clearly as the election approaches there will be those who go to any lengths to try to influence people."

IP Logged

Gavin

OzPolitic

Sydney, Australia
Reply #21 - Aug 17th, 2007 at 10:19am

Quote:

sorry Aussie Nationalist, but that's a load of crap.

Sydney is not filled with muslims to the point that u would see one every 5 minutes. As skeptic posted, muslims only make up 2% of Australia's population so that's about 400,000. Even if they were all in Sydney, they would only be about 10%-15% of Sydney's population. 

Besides, we know they all aren't in Sydney, Melbourne has a large muslim population as well. i'm pretty sure donaldtrump can vouch for that (since his Melbourne-based).

it actually wouldn't surprise me if muslims were evenly split between Sydney & Melbourne.

IP Logged

ex-member DonaldTrump
Gold Member

Oh mere mortals, open
your eyes!

Overseas
Reply #22 - Aug 17th, 2007 at 7:42pm

In response to freediver...

Quote:
Who cares?

I care.

Quote:
If white people breed with darker skinned people to 'dilute white genes', no-one looses.

I have a few nagging problems with it.

1) I think they get uglier.
2) I think their intelligence gets lower depending on which 'black' people you're talking about. I guess if the 'white' gene is mixed with the 'Indian' gene it wouldn't be too bad.
3) Irreplaceable genes... like blue/green eyes and blonde/red/brown hair would be lost... (Again... it depends on the race of people... Africans are known to have stronger genes than that of 'whites'... therefore.. their genes would overpower ours... thus losing the genetic traits I love so much... whereas certain Indian groups in northern India have been known to sustain green eyes and blonde hair believe it or not). Call me superficial. Tongue

Quote:
If they are out bred by other races, no-one loses.

No problem with that. I guess since China's and India's populations are so much greater than that of western countries it makes white peoples population tiny in comparison. But there's no denying that 'whites' are rapidly decreasing in western countries.

Quote:
Jews control 'most' of the American media...

You have never provided any reasonable supporting evidence for this.

Freediver... I've tried a lot of times to convince you on this site that most of America's media is controlled by Jews... by naming the major media 'owners' and 'personalities.' It's just a well-known fact. Ask any media teacher.

But anyway... what 'reasonable' evidence do you require that will convince you? Seriously... I don't know what reasonable evidence means to you... Aren't names and backgrounds of media owners good enough for you? I don't know what else to list.

Quote:
Well... it's actually illegal now to mention the appearance (Aka... if they're of  'middle-eastern/African'Jewish/African appearance) of criminals in the media.

No it isn't.

Um... actually it is. You said that with such conviciton too... funny how you're wrong.  Tongue

Quote:

Please do.

Sigh... I'm not getting into that now. Particularly when I'm repeating myself for the jillionth time.

Quote:
You accuse white people of being racist when non-whites (Particularly Muslims) are just as, if not more racist than whites themselves.

That doesn't mean you aren't racist. That like complaing about being called a criminal despite the fact that there are worse criminals around.

Welll... yeah...

It's like arresting a Granny that jaywalked and charging her with a bigger punishment than a gang-rapist.

Spot on Freediver.

Furthermore... I could not give a krap if someone is racist or not. To me, it's not a 'crime,' merely an opinion.

Quote:
You really think there are people in Australia who have had so little contact with Aboriginals?

Yes?

Quote:
You ignore the fact that Africans fleeing from 'war-torn countries' are driving around in brand new $20,000 cars and some Australians are driving around in $1000 bombs. 

Are you jelous or something?

Not 'jealousy.' Just a sense of injustice. As I think Australian tax payer money was used to buy that car. How on Earth can FOTB Africans afford that unless they've had massive assistance? Is it the same thing in Sydney or is it just in Melbourne?

Quote:

I doubt it Freediver. I KNOW (Yes... I'm sure) it's illegal that they aren't allowed to use 'Middle-Eastern (Or any other ethnic description)' appearance in newspapers now... so why not blocking out their faces too?  Undecided I can't be positive on that one... but I'd bet money on it.

Quote:
But come on... you can't honestly say that people weren't scared to call someone 'black' until recently.

That's hardly a significant 'temporary overcorrection' when you look at the history of racism in this country.

Nevertheless... anti-racists still use fear as a tactic. So to me that's being hypocritical if you say 'white supremacists use 'fear' as a tactic.

Quote:
&&-- G.K. Chesterton

IP Logged

ex-member DonaldTrump
Gold Member

Oh mere mortals, open
your eyes!

Overseas
Reply #23 - Aug 17th, 2007 at 8:00pm

In response to Gavin:

Gavin wrote on Aug 17th, 2007 at 10:13am:
Donaldtrump, take it easy, sure some points are a bit far-fetched, but it's just a joke.  

why are u taking it so personal to the point that u had to come up with a rebuttal list?
don't u have a sense of humour?

Well Gavin... it's pretty obvious this thread was targetting Ausnat and me...so I'm taking it personally.  I guess I could take it as a joke... but when I see seemingly educated guys saying things like... 'so true' it gets me frustrated.

That email wasn't funny for me because it was incorrect in so many ways. As a matter of fact, it wasn't funny. Full-stop.  
Furthermore... it's nothing I haven't seen before. All those points have been overused by multiculturalists and anti-racists since Cronulla.

Anyway... if you don't think things like this are true and you were just joking yourself... I guess I overreacted.

Quote:
Besides, we know they all aren't in Sydney, Melbourne has a large muslim population as well. i'm pretty sure donaldtrump can vouch for that (since his Melbourne-based).  

My neighbourhood is full of them... so yes.

Quote:
&&-- G.K. Chesterton

IP Logged

oceanz
Gold Member

Auzgurl..

Reply #24 - Aug 17th, 2007 at 8:19pm

Quote:

DT out here and other parts of Australia there are a lot of pple who intermarry/breed..the ugly comment is not true..some of the children/adults resulting from these unions are very handsome/beautiful..

I think the beauty factor is subjective..beauty is in the eye of the beholder, you obviously dont like that look...whereas a lot of pple do.

My father was a full blooded pom..my mother was a mix of hawwian,english and french..of course  had brown eyes. My dad was tall and he had blue eyes and a sandy hair. I inherited most of my mothers genes..which meant I was left with brown eyes and dark hair.

So the genes that determine eye colour and hair are stronger than the blue gene. I take issue with the "ugly" arguement..its not true and yes it is superficial.

I think I am of average intelligence.

I dont see any genuises on this forum come to think of it..

« Last Edit: Aug 17th, 2007 at 8:34pm by oceanz »  

&&Jade Rawlings on Cousins " He makes our team walk taller..a very good team man , Ben Cousins"

IP Logged

DILLIGAF
Gold Member

The greens are red
Reply #25 - Aug 17th, 2007 at 8:35pm

Gavin wrote on Aug 17th, 2007 at 10:19am:
sorry Aussie Nationalist, but that's a load of crap.
Sydney is not filled with muslims to the point that u would see one every 5 minutes. As skeptic posted, muslims only make up 2% of Australia's population so that's about 400,000. Even if they were all in Sydney, they would only be about 10%-15% of Sydney's population.

Ahh Gavin, have you ever taken a stroll around The Liverpool area, Fairfield, Merrylands/guildford/granville all the way to lidcombe, Enfield/Greenacre, then all the way over to Botany, through allawah down to sutherland then west through beverly hills and glenfield down to lumeah even going out as far as st marys and down to the gong....... i could go on. 10 to 15% you say- very close to my 20 to 25% estimate. When was the ''400,000 number recorded?
Yet i believe im more accurate.    

Quote:

Never doubted that for a second.

Quote:
it actually wouldn't surprise me if muslims were evenly split between Sydney & Melbourne.

Here is where i cut you down. There are VIRTUALLY NO MUSLIMS between Picton and Victoria.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #26 - Aug 18th, 2007 at 12:32pm

Seriously... I don't know what reasonable evidence means to you

Something beyond a list of names - a meaningful attempt to measure what percentage of the media the own. Of course no-one is going to do that because even if they did find anything, it still wouldn't mean they are doing anything with that control other than making money.

Um... actually it is. You said that with such conviciton too... funny how you're wrong.

OK then prove it.

Please do.

Sigh... I'm not getting into that now. Particularly when I'm repeating myself for the jillionth time.

I remember getting indoctrinated in white Australia culture in primary school. We had to dance the heel and toe polka. Even though every other kid was doing it, I still felt embarassed. White Australians held onto British culture far longer than the Brits did. Like sucking their thumb for comfort.

Furthermore... I could not give a krap if someone is racist or not. To me, it's not a 'crime,' merely an opinion.

Then why complain about being called a racist?

As I think Australian tax payer money was used to buy that car.

But you don't know. You just assumed something about someone based on their race. Logical fallacy.

DT out here and other parts of Australia there are a lot of pple who intermarry/breed..the ugly comment is not true..some of the children/adults resulting from these unions are very handsome/beautiful..

I think the beauty factor is subjective..beauty is in the eye of the beholder, you obviously dont like that look...whereas a lot of pple do.

DT is probably just afraid that he feel attracted to people of mixed lineage so he forces himself to see them as ugly.

IP Logged

superdupercooper

OzPolitic

Reply #27 - Aug 18th, 2007 at 12:41pm

ex-member DonaldTrump wrote on Aug 17th, 2007 at 7:42pm:
In response to freediver...

Quote:
If white people breed with darker skinned people to 'dilute white genes', no-one looses.

2) I think their intelligence gets lower depending on which 'black' people you're talking about. I guess if the 'white' gene is mixed with the 'Indian' gene it wouldn't be too bad.
3) Irreplaceable genes... like blue/green eyes and blonde/red/brown hair would be lost... (Again... it depends on the race of people... Africans are known to have stronger genes than that of 'whites'... therefore.. their genes would overpower ours... thus losing the genetic traits I love so much... whereas certain Indian groups in northern India have been known to sustain green eyes and blonde hair believe it or not). Call me superficial. Tongue

I'm a mixed race and I reckon I'm pretty good looking because girls love me and always crack on to me and people came to me in the street and wanted me to be a model. Also I am highly gifted intellectually and have blue eyes. Why do you think Indians are the only good non white race?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #28 - Aug 18th, 2007 at 12:46pm

Why do you think Indians are the only good non white race?

I think it's one of those white supremacy things. They have to keep changing the definition of what is supreme. It's all on a fairly shallow base anyway so it doesn't take much change their minds. It could have something to do with the caste system in India. That's like a utopia for white supremacists. Plus there was a show on TV claiming that it was Greek invaders who set up the caste system with them at the top.

IP Logged

superdupercooper

OzPolitic

Reply #29 - Aug 18th, 2007 at 12:55pm

I've seen India on TV and they live in poo. So if white supremists see themselves that way then yay for them.

IP Logged

Gavin

OzPolitic

Sydney, Australia
Reply #30 - Aug 20th, 2007 at 8:07am

Quote:
Ahh Gavin, have you ever taken a stroll around The Liverpool area, Fairfield, Merrylands/guildford/granville all the way to lidcombe, Enfield/Greenacre, then all the way over to Botany, through allawah down to sutherland then west through beverly hills and glenfield down to lumeah even going out as far as st marys and down to the gong....... i could go on. 10 to 15% you say- very close to my 20 to 25% estimate. When was the ''400,000 number recorded?
Yet i believe im more accurate.

yes, i have been around those areas in Sydney and u don't see a muslim every 5 minutes as you initially posted. the total muslim population in australia of 400,000 is pretty much on par with the census results. if i remember correctly, australia's muslim population was somewhere between 1-2%.     

Quote:
Never doubted that for a second

u never doubted that Melbourne also has a large muslim population, but then u insist that all muslims are in one city. they can't all be in the Melbourne & Sydney at the same time.

Quote:
Here is where i cut you down. There are VIRTUALLY NO MUSLIMS between Picton and Victoria.

by split between Sydney & Melbourne, i meant u would find half of australia's muslim population in Sydney & the other half in Melbourne.

IP Logged

skeptic

OzPolitic

Reply #31 - Aug 22nd, 2007 at 10:41am

Quote:
it's pretty obvious this thread was targetting Ausnat and me...so I'm taking it personally.

donaldtrump, get over it mate, it's a just an email forward that u didn't find funny. Why the hell would u take it personally? it's not like, i made the whole thing up and posted it just to annoy you. i don't even know you for crying out loud.

and yes, it's far fetched, but some of it is true, like the first point & AusNat's comment that you see a muslim every 5 minutes. really, every 5 minutes? when they only make up 2% of the population? u have to be very paranoid to think that way.

oh and by the way, nice list u came up with, i will email it to my mates and see what they think. but it's pathetic u took the time & effort to write one up in the first place. is that all u do in ur spare time, make up an anti-racist supporter/multiculturalist list?

u really need to get out more.
« Last Edit: Aug 22nd, 2007 at 11:38am by skeptic »  

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Pig head protest at Islamic school site
Reply #32 - Nov 28th, 2007 at 1:14pm

More unaustralian yobbos making an ass of themselves in Sydney:

http://www.smh.com.au/news/National/Pig-head-protest-at-Islamic-school-site/2007/11/28/1196036954179.html

Two pigs' heads on metal stakes and an Australian flag draped between them have been put on the site of a proposed Islamic school in Sydney's south-west.

Police are investigating the apparent protest against the construction of the school at Camden, and the NSW Community Relations Commission (CRC) has branded it a "display of hatred".

A member of the public made the discovery on the empty block of land earmarked for the Islamic school on Cawdor Road at 6am (AEDT) and alerted police.

Officers quickly removed the offending items for forensic examination and established a crime scene.

IP Logged

deepthought
Gold Member

In Defence Of Liberty

Re: Pig head protest at Islamic school site
Reply #33 - Nov 28th, 2007 at 5:52pm

freediver wrote on Nov 28th, 2007 at 1:14pm:
More unaustralian yobbos making an ass of themselves in Sydney:

http://www.smh.com.au/news/National/Pig-head-protest-at-Islamic-school-site/2007/11/28/1196036954179.html

Two pigs' heads on metal stakes and an Australian flag draped between them have been put on the site of a proposed Islamic school in Sydney's south-west.

Police are investigating the apparent protest against the construction of the school at Camden, and the NSW Community Relations Commission (CRC) has branded it a "display of hatred".

A member of the public made the discovery on the empty block of land earmarked for the Islamic school on Cawdor Road at 6am (AEDT) and alerted police.

Officers quickly removed the offending items for forensic examination and established a crime scene.

Crime scene?  Is beheading a pig illegal?

And does forensically examining a pig's head involve the application of apple sauce after roasting?

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #34 - Nov 28th, 2007 at 6:54pm

Good on the true Aussies standing up fpr what they believe in.

IP Logged

IQSRLOW
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #35 - Nov 28th, 2007 at 8:42pm

While not condoning the offenders actions, DT has a point...is it a crime scene or is it removal of free speech?

Political Animal has little moderation. It is the forum for free speech and free thinkers to converse passionately without the threat of being banned. It is a forum for adults.

IP Logged

deepthought
Gold Member

In Defence Of Liberty

Reply #36 - Nov 28th, 2007 at 8:49pm

IQSRLOW wrote on Nov 28th, 2007 at 8:42pm:

While not condoning the offenders actions, DT has a point...is it a crime scene or is it removal of free speech?

Maybe they meant "Officers quickly removed the offending items for forensic examination and established a barbeque".

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #37 - Nov 28th, 2007 at 8:53pm

I have no doubt it is an offence to hang up dead animal bits around a city, otherwise everyone would be doing it. Hopefully they will get fingerprints etc for when these wierdos go to far.

IP Logged

deepthought
Gold Member

In Defence Of Liberty

Reply #38 - Nov 28th, 2007 at 9:20pm

freediver wrote on Nov 28th, 2007 at 8:53pm:
I have no doubt it is an offence to hang up dead animal bits around a city, otherwise everyone would be doing it. Hopefully they will get fingerprints etc for when these wierdos go to far.

Let's hope it never becomes legal then if the only thing stopping people hanging dead animals all over the shop is the illegality of it.  Personally I have never felt the urge so I doubt I'll get into it if the law changes.

IP Logged

IQSRLOW
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #39 - Nov 28th, 2007 at 9:50pm

freediver wrote on Nov 28th, 2007 at 8:53pm:

So you wouldn't have a problem if they were stuffed animal toys then?

Political Animal has little moderation. It is the forum for free speech and free thinkers to converse passionately without the threat of being banned. It is a forum for adults.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #40 - Nov 28th, 2007 at 9:51pm

It would be far less troubling.

IP Logged

Acid Monkey
Gold Member

Goth Father

EU
Re: Pig head protest at Islamic school site
Reply #41 - Nov 29th, 2007 at 5:30pm

deepthought wrote on Nov 28th, 2007 at 5:52pm:
Crime scene?  Is beheading a pig illegal?

Well, not a crime exactly but I'm pretty sure that this is akin to descrecrating the national flag. The perpetrators needs a lecture by the RSL on the symbol of the flag for which our soldiers died for.

IP Logged

Acid Monkey
Gold Member

Goth Father

EU
Reply #42 - Nov 29th, 2007 at 5:39pm

With regards to mix blood/interracial marriage - I'm 1/4 Malaysian, 1/4 German, 1/4 Chinese and 1/4 Danish. I'm 5'11", dark hair brown eyes, I speak with an English accent having been raised there, and I do well with the girls.  Wink Looking at our fair skin you wouldn't have picked that there is Asian blood in me or my parents.

Why do I suddenly feel like I'm in an internet dating website? Shocked I like sunsets and long walks on the beach.  Grin

IP Logged

deepthought
Gold Member

In Defence Of Liberty

Reply #43 - Nov 29th, 2007 at 6:01pm

Acid Monkey wrote on Nov 29th, 2007 at 5:39pm:
With regards to mix blood/interracial marriage - I'm 1/4 Malaysian, 1/4 German, 1/4 Chinese and 1/4 Danish. I'm 5'11", dark hair brown eyes, I speak with an English accent having been raised there, and I do well with the girls.  Wink Looking at our fair skin you wouldn't have picked that there is Asian blood in me or my parents.

Why do I suddenly feel like I'm in an internet dating website? Shocked I like sunsets and long walks on the beach.  Grin

I hope you also like barbequed pig's heads.  They are taking off.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #44 - Nov 29th, 2007 at 7:34pm

hahahah - excellent stuff.
you could all write a tv show

IP Logged

Acid Monkey
Gold Member

Goth Father

EU
Reply #45 - Nov 30th, 2007 at 10:07am

deepthought wrote on Nov 29th, 2007 at 6:01pm:
I hope you also like barbequed pig's heads.  They are taking off.

Grin Grin

Actually, I quite like BBQ pork. Yum.  Wink

IP Logged

oceanz
Gold Member

Auzgurl..

Reply #46 - Dec 1st, 2007 at 6:14pm

BBQd anything is pretty good to me, meats being the best..I think I must be hungry. Chow time...

IP Logged

deepthought
Gold Member

In Defence Of Liberty

Reply #47 - Dec 2nd, 2007 at 10:16pm

oceanz wrote on Dec 1st, 2007 at 6:14pm:
BBQd anything is pretty good to me, meats being the best..I think I must be hungry. Chow time...

If meats are the best what are the worst?

IP Logged

oceanz
Gold Member

Auzgurl..

Reply #48 - Dec 2nd, 2007 at 10:33pm

deepthought wrote on Dec 2nd, 2007 at 10:16pm:
oceanz wrote on Dec 1st, 2007 at 6:14pm:

If meats are the best what are the worst?

Sausages(mystery bags as my dad called them) and NO they do not constitute real meat and corn.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #49 - Dec 2nd, 2007 at 11:08pm

What you dad called "mystery bags" were not sausages !!

they are real meat though, but no corn.

IP Logged

deepthought
Gold Member

In Defence Of Liberty

Reply #50 - Dec 2nd, 2007 at 11:14pm

I suspect your dad was having you on oceans.  I bet you never knew you were eating cane toads in a condom.

IP Logged

oceanz
Gold Member

Auzgurl..

Reply #51 - Dec 3rd, 2007 at 9:27am

Never suggested there was corn in sausages..but I do not call sausages real meat. I knew a butcher and the "ingredients " he told me went into the making of your friendly snag- you wouldnt want to know.

Try maggots,cr ap off the floor, the contents of noses, the contents of scrotums( yes gross but true, ), etc. To attempt a snag Id have to be in a coma and have it fed thru a tube.

happy  bbq..

IP Logged

deepthought
Gold Member

In Defence Of Liberty

Reply #52 - Dec 3rd, 2007 at 6:05pm

oceanz wrote on Dec 3rd, 2007 at 9:27am:
Never suggested there was corn in sausages..but I do not call sausages real meat. I knew a butcher and the "ingredients " he told me went into the making of your friendly snag- you wouldnt want to know.

Try maggots,cr ap off the floor, the contents of noses, the contents of scrotums( yes gross but true, ), etc. To attempt a snag Id have to be in a coma and have it fed thru a tube.

happy  bbq..

They're my favourite.

IP Logged

Acid Monkey
Gold Member

Goth Father

EU
Reply #53 - Dec 5th, 2007 at 4:14pm

That's it!
I'm off sausages for life!

IP Logged

Labor_Man

OzPolitic

Reply #54 - Dec 14th, 2007 at 1:39am

deepthought wrote on Dec 3rd, 2007 at 6:05pm:
oceanz wrote on Dec 3rd, 2007 at 9:27am:

happy  bbq..

They're my favourite.

OMFG! HOLY CRAP!

I will never touch another sausage again. Dear god, help me if that's true. (Lol, Kinda reminds me of the "Slurm" Episode of Futurama) If that's really whats in Sausages, I wonder whats in Frankfurts? Or the Devon I eat on occasion??? *up-chucks*

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print