Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Funny - You know you’re a white supremacist when: (Read 10457 times)
ex-member DonaldTrump
Gold Member

Oh mere mortals, open
your eyes!

Overseas
Re: Funny - You know you’re a white supremacist wh
Reply #15 - Aug 17th, 2007 at 12:00am

Quote:
ex-member DonaldTrump wrote on Aug 16th, 2007 at 11:10pm:
Bull. If I call someone a racist term... a bunch of anti-racists surround me and point the finger screaming 'racist.' It's the threat of being labelled a 'racist' and 'stupid' by total strangers.

No, they throw rocks, wear masks and try to beat you up in a violent fashion which ironically is exaclty what they oppose. Roll Eyes

Then they'll call you a pedeophile, make threats to your family and kill any pets you may have.

Well we don't see that everyday.  Wink

But come on... you can't honestly say that people weren't scared to call someone 'black' until recently. That's 'fear.' And it's a tactic that's been used by anti-racists for years. I'mjust glad some people are starting to wake up a little.

Quote:
Tolerance is the virtue of men who no longer believe in anything
&&-- G.K. Chesterton

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #16 - Aug 17th, 2007 at 9:08am

However, worldwide... whites are becoming a minority (actually... they ARE a minority... and getting smaller) ... and I think this is what 'white supremicists' are trying to emphasise.

Who cares? If white people breed with darker skinned people to 'dilute white genes', no-one looses. If they are out bred by other races, no-one loses.

Jews control 'most' of the American media...

You have never provided any reasonable supporting evidence for this.

Especially since everything negative they've doing has been censored as of late. 

For example?

Well... it's actually illegal now to mention the appearance (Aka... if they're of  'middle-eastern/African'Jewish/African appearance) of criminals in the media.

No it isn't.

I can give a very good definition of what makes our 'western/European' culture superior to that of the Middle-East and Africa.

Please do.

You accuse white people of being racist when non-whites (Particularly Muslims) are just as, if not more racist than whites themselves.

That doesn't mean you aren't racist. That like complaing about being called a criminal despite the fact that there are worse criminals around.

You support Aboriginals when you haven't actually met a real Aboriginal in your life (Apart from the respectable ones they brought to your primary school to show how 'great' they are).

You really think there are people in Australia who have had so little contact with Aboriginals?

You ignore the fact that Africans fleeing from 'war-torn countries' are driving around in brand new $20,000 cars and some Australians are driving around in $1000 bombs.

Are you jelous or something?

Which means they are at least 20% of the population here and it is rising.

Prove it.

All those wars your kind oppose were started by or backed by the Jews to meet their own ends. Still like the jews?

Which Jews backed Hitler?

That is half a fact. Notice how a non white commits a crime their face is blurred out on tv. It dosent happen to whites.

There are reasons for doing, or not doing that. They have nothing to do with race. That's the absurdity of racism. You start using race to explain things that have much simpler and more obvious explanations.

But come on... you can't honestly say that people weren't scared to call someone 'black' until recently.

That's hardly a significant 'temporary overcorrection' when you look at the history of racism in this country.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

DILLIGAF
Gold Member

The greens are red
Reply #17 - Aug 17th, 2007 at 9:25am

Quote:
Quote:
Which means they are at least 20% of the population here and it is rising.

Prove it.

Come to Sydney and see for yourself. You wont go anywhere (except North Syd) without seeing one EVERY 5 MINUTES.

Quote:
Quote:
All those wars your kind oppose were started by or backed by the Jews to meet their own ends. Still like the jews?

Which Jews backed Hitler?

Ok to be more specific all wars since 1957 concerning the middle east and Egypt. 

Quote:
That is half a fact. Notice how a non white commits a crime their face is blurred out on tv. It dosent happen to whites.

There are reasons for doing, or not doing that. They have nothing to do with race. That's the absurdity of racism. You start using race to explain things that have much simpler and more obvious explanations.

Whats yours.

Total anti-marxist and anti-left wing. The Right is Right.&&&&&&

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #18 - Aug 17th, 2007 at 9:26am

Come to Sydney and see for yourself. You wont go anywhere (except North Syd) without seeing one EVERY 5 MINUTES.

Five minutes hey? So that's about one in a thousand people?

IP Logged

Gavin

OzPolitic

Sydney, Australia
Reply #19 - Aug 17th, 2007 at 10:13am

Donaldtrump, take it easy, sure some points are a bit far-fetched, but it's just a joke. 

why are u taking it so personal to the point that u had to come up with a rebuttal list?
don't u have a sense of humour?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Scam emails 'whipping up discontent'
Reply #20 - Aug 17th, 2007 at 10:16am

Typical of racists to stir people up like this:

http://www.smh.com.au/news/National/Scam-emails-whipping-up-discontent/2007/08/17/1186857718240.html

The federal government is warning of an email campaign whipping up discontent among the elderly by claiming refugees receive more welfare support than age pensioners.

"The claims in the email are blatant lies, which are also being repeated on websites and chat rooms," Mr Brough said.

"What concerns me most is that the scam targets older people and uses the plight of refugees to whip up discontent.

"Clearly as the election approaches there will be those who go to any lengths to try to influence people."

IP Logged

Gavin

OzPolitic

Sydney, Australia
Reply #21 - Aug 17th, 2007 at 10:19am

Quote:

sorry Aussie Nationalist, but that's a load of crap.

Sydney is not filled with muslims to the point that u would see one every 5 minutes. As skeptic posted, muslims only make up 2% of Australia's population so that's about 400,000. Even if they were all in Sydney, they would only be about 10%-15% of Sydney's population. 

Besides, we know they all aren't in Sydney, Melbourne has a large muslim population as well. i'm pretty sure donaldtrump can vouch for that (since his Melbourne-based).

it actually wouldn't surprise me if muslims were evenly split between Sydney & Melbourne.

IP Logged

ex-member DonaldTrump
Gold Member

Oh mere mortals, open
your eyes!

Overseas
Re: Funny - You know you’re a white supremacist when:
Reply #22 - Aug 17th, 2007 at 7:42pm

In response to freediver...

Quote:
Who cares?

I care.

Quote:
If white people breed with darker skinned people to 'dilute white genes', no-one looses.

I have a few nagging problems with it.

1) I think they get uglier.
2) I think their intelligence gets lower depending on which 'black' people you're talking about. I guess if the 'white' gene is mixed with the 'Indian' gene it wouldn't be too bad.
3) Irreplaceable genes... like blue/green eyes and blonde/red/brown hair would be lost... (Again... it depends on the race of people... Africans are known to have stronger genes than that of 'whites'... therefore.. their genes would overpower ours... thus losing the genetic traits I love so much... whereas certain Indian groups in northern India have been known to sustain green eyes and blonde hair believe it or not). Call me superficial. Tongue

Quote:
If they are out bred by other races, no-one loses.

No problem with that. I guess since China's and India's populations are so much greater than that of western countries it makes white peoples population tiny in comparison. But there's no denying that 'whites' are rapidly decreasing in western countries.

Quote:
Jews control 'most' of the American media...

You have never provided any reasonable supporting evidence for this.

Freediver... I've tried a lot of times to convince you on this site that most of America's media is controlled by Jews... by naming the major media 'owners' and 'personalities.' It's just a well-known fact. Ask any media teacher.

But anyway... what 'reasonable' evidence do you require that will convince you? Seriously... I don't know what reasonable evidence means to you... Aren't names and backgrounds of media owners good enough for you? I don't know what else to list.

Quote:
Well... it's actually illegal now to mention the appearance (Aka... if they're of  'middle-eastern/African'Jewish/African appearance) of criminals in the media.

No it isn't.

Um... actually it is. You said that with such conviciton too... funny how you're wrong.  Tongue

Quote:
I can give a very good definition of what makes our 'western/European' culture superior to that of the Middle-East and Africa.

Please do.

Sigh... I'm not getting into that now. Particularly when I'm repeating myself for the jillionth time.

Quote:
You accuse white people of being racist when non-whites (Particularly Muslims) are just as, if not more racist than whites themselves.

That doesn't mean you aren't racist. That like complaing about being called a criminal despite the fact that there are worse criminals around.

Welll... yeah...

It's like arresting a Granny that jaywalked and charging her with a bigger punishment than a gang-rapist.

Spot on Freediver.

Furthermore... I could not give a krap if someone is racist or not. To me, it's not a 'crime,' merely an opinion.

Quote:
You really think there are people in Australia who have had so little contact with Aboriginals?

Yes?

Quote:
You ignore the fact that Africans fleeing from 'war-torn countries' are driving around in brand new $20,000 cars and some Australians are driving around in $1000 bombs. 

Are you jelous or something?

Not 'jealousy.' Just a sense of injustice. As I think Australian tax payer money was used to buy that car. How on Earth can FOTB Africans afford that unless they've had massive assistance? Is it the same thing in Sydney or is it just in Melbourne?

Quote:

I doubt it Freediver. I KNOW (Yes... I'm sure) it's illegal that they aren't allowed to use 'Middle-Eastern (Or any other ethnic description)' appearance in newspapers now... so why not blocking out their faces too?  Undecided I can't be positive on that one... but I'd bet money on it.

Quote:
But come on... you can't honestly say that people weren't scared to call someone 'black' until recently.

That's hardly a significant 'temporary overcorrection' when you look at the history of racism in this country.

Nevertheless... anti-racists still use fear as a tactic. So to me that's being hypocritical if you say 'white supremacists use 'fear' as a tactic.

Quote:
&&-- G.K. Chesterton

IP Logged

ex-member DonaldTrump
Gold Member

Oh mere mortals, open
your eyes!

Overseas
Re: Funny - You know you’re a white supremacist when:
Reply #23 - Aug 17th, 2007 at 8:00pm

In response to Gavin:

Gavin wrote on Aug 17th, 2007 at 10:13am:
Donaldtrump, take it easy, sure some points are a bit far-fetched, but it's just a joke.  

why are u taking it so personal to the point that u had to come up with a rebuttal list?
don't u have a sense of humour?

Well Gavin... it's pretty obvious this thread was targetting Ausnat and me...so I'm taking it personally.  I guess I could take it as a joke... but when I see seemingly educated guys saying things like... 'so true' it gets me frustrated.

That email wasn't funny for me because it was incorrect in so many ways. As a matter of fact, it wasn't funny. Full-stop.  
Furthermore... it's nothing I haven't seen before. All those points have been overused by multiculturalists and anti-racists since Cronulla.

Anyway... if you don't think things like this are true and you were just joking yourself... I guess I overreacted.

Quote:
Besides, we know they all aren't in Sydney, Melbourne has a large muslim population as well. i'm pretty sure donaldtrump can vouch for that (since his Melbourne-based).  

My neighbourhood is full of them... so yes.

Quote:
&&-- G.K. Chesterton

IP Logged

oceanz
Gold Member

Auzgurl..

Reply #24 - Aug 17th, 2007 at 8:19pm

Quote:

DT out here and other parts of Australia there are a lot of pple who intermarry/breed..the ugly comment is not true..some of the children/adults resulting from these unions are very handsome/beautiful..

I think the beauty factor is subjective..beauty is in the eye of the beholder, you obviously dont like that look...whereas a lot of pple do.

My father was a full blooded pom..my mother was a mix of hawwian,english and french..of course  had brown eyes. My dad was tall and he had blue eyes and a sandy hair. I inherited most of my mothers genes..which meant I was left with brown eyes and dark hair.

So the genes that determine eye colour and hair are stronger than the blue gene. I take issue with the "ugly" arguement..its not true and yes it is superficial.

I think I am of average intelligence.

I dont see any genuises on this forum come to think of it..

« Last Edit: Aug 17th, 2007 at 8:34pm by oceanz »  

&&Jade Rawlings on Cousins " He makes our team walk taller..a very good team man , Ben Cousins"

IP Logged

DILLIGAF
Gold Member

The greens are red
Reply #25 - Aug 17th, 2007 at 8:35pm

Gavin wrote on Aug 17th, 2007 at 10:19am:
sorry Aussie Nationalist, but that's a load of crap.
Sydney is not filled with muslims to the point that u would see one every 5 minutes. As skeptic posted, muslims only make up 2% of Australia's population so that's about 400,000. Even if they were all in Sydney, they would only be about 10%-15% of Sydney's population.

Ahh Gavin, have you ever taken a stroll around The Liverpool area, Fairfield, Merrylands/guildford/granville all the way to lidcombe, Enfield/Greenacre, then all the way over to Botany, through allawah down to sutherland then west through beverly hills and glenfield down to lumeah even going out as far as st marys and down to the gong....... i could go on. 10 to 15% you say- very close to my 20 to 25% estimate. When was the ''400,000 number recorded?
Yet i believe im more accurate.    

Quote:

Never doubted that for a second.

Quote:
it actually wouldn't surprise me if muslims were evenly split between Sydney & Melbourne.

Here is where i cut you down. There are VIRTUALLY NO MUSLIMS between Picton and Victoria.

Total anti-marxist and anti-left wing. The Right is Right.&&&&&&

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #26 - Aug 18th, 2007 at 12:32pm

Seriously... I don't know what reasonable evidence means to you

Something beyond a list of names - a meaningful attempt to measure what percentage of the media the own. Of course no-one is going to do that because even if they did find anything, it still wouldn't mean they are doing anything with that control other than making money.

Um... actually it is. You said that with such conviciton too... funny how you're wrong.

OK then prove it.

Please do.

Sigh... I'm not getting into that now. Particularly when I'm repeating myself for the jillionth time.

I remember getting indoctrinated in white Australia culture in primary school. We had to dance the heel and toe polka. Even though every other kid was doing it, I still felt embarassed. White Australians held onto British culture far longer than the Brits did. Like sucking their thumb for comfort.

Furthermore... I could not give a krap if someone is racist or not. To me, it's not a 'crime,' merely an opinion.

Then why complain about being called a racist?

As I think Australian tax payer money was used to buy that car.

But you don't know. You just assumed something about someone based on their race. Logical fallacy.

DT out here and other parts of Australia there are a lot of pple who intermarry/breed..the ugly comment is not true..some of the children/adults resulting from these unions are very handsome/beautiful..

I think the beauty factor is subjective..beauty is in the eye of the beholder, you obviously dont like that look...whereas a lot of pple do.

DT is probably just afraid that he feel attracted to people of mixed lineage so he forces himself to see them as ugly.

IP Logged

superdupercooper

OzPolitic

Reply #27 - Aug 18th, 2007 at 12:41pm

ex-member DonaldTrump wrote on Aug 17th, 2007 at 7:42pm:
In response to freediver...

Quote:
If white people breed with darker skinned people to 'dilute white genes', no-one looses.

2) I think their intelligence gets lower depending on which 'black' people you're talking about. I guess if the 'white' gene is mixed with the 'Indian' gene it wouldn't be too bad.
3) Irreplaceable genes... like blue/green eyes and blonde/red/brown hair would be lost... (Again... it depends on the race of people... Africans are known to have stronger genes than that of 'whites'... therefore.. their genes would overpower ours... thus losing the genetic traits I love so much... whereas certain Indian groups in northern India have been known to sustain green eyes and blonde hair believe it or not). Call me superficial. Tongue

I'm a mixed race and I reckon I'm pretty good looking because girls love me and always crack on to me and people came to me in the street and wanted me to be a model. Also I am highly gifted intellectually and have blue eyes. Why do you think Indians are the only good non white race?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #28 - Aug 18th, 2007 at 12:46pm

Why do you think Indians are the only good non white race?

I think it's one of those white supremacy things. They have to keep changing the definition of what is supreme. It's all on a fairly shallow base anyway so it doesn't take much change their minds. It could have something to do with the caste system in India. That's like a utopia for white supremacists. Plus there was a show on TV claiming that it was Greek invaders who set up the caste system with them at the top.

IP Logged

superdupercooper

OzPolitic

Reply #29 - Aug 18th, 2007 at 12:55pm

I've seen India on TV and they live in poo. So if white supremists see themselves that way then yay for them.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print