Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print
Funny - You know you’re a white supremacist when: (Read 10456 times)
skeptic

OzPolitic

Funny - You know you’re a white supremacist when:
Aug 15th, 2007 at 6:41pm

i got this via an email today, i think it's pretty funny.
Grin Grin Grin

enjoy

Quote:
You know you’re a white supremacist when:

1. You think Australia is being flooded with Muslim immigrants and that “white Australians” are a minority in their own country, despite the fact that muslims make up less than 2% of Australia’s population.

2. You think South-West Sydney is a ghetto, despite the fact that you have never been there and only think that it’s a ghetto based on what you hear from other white supremacists.

3. You think the South-West Sydney suburbs of Miller & Macquarie Fields are infested with Lebs, despite the fact that those suburbs are mainly white populations.

4. You hate Jews, and think the Jews control the media which is why white supremacists are demonised in the media. Also, you believe Jews and Muslims are best mates which is why you believe muslims are not portrayed accurately in the media (i.e. you think muslims are being portrayed positively).

5. You think that whenever a white person commits a crime, their race is always mentioned. But when a person from another race commits a crime their race is not mentioned by the media at all.

6. You believe white culture is superior to all other cultures, and therefore want to retain that culture. However, when asked about what that culture is, the best description you can come up with is “hanging out with my mates at the pub, drinking beer and watching the footy”.

7. You call Lebs a bunch of cowards for only fighting in groups, but when you get involved in a fight, you only attack when you are in a group, e.g. Cronulla riots.

8. You believe that armed conflict is the only way to save your white culture; however you don’t own a gun and have never shot a gun in your life. And you blame that on the government since they cracked down on gun usage after the Port Arthur massacre, despite the fact you never used a gun before the government crackdown.

9. You believe in the one-drop rule, whereby a person is only white if his entire family linage is white. If there is a small amount of non-white blood in your linage then you are not white at all. which is why you don’t think Russell Crowe should not have been the lead in Romper Stomper since his great-great-great grandmother on his mother’s side was half-Maori, which makes him 1/18th Maori and therefore not white according to the one-drop rule.

10. You actually have difficulty specifying what cultures are white and which one’s aren’t. Cultures which you aren’t sure about as being white or not are Greeks, Italians and Maltese.

IP Logged

skeptic

OzPolitic

Re: Funny - You know you’re a white supremacist wh
Reply #1 - Aug 15th, 2007 at 7:05pm

i wasn't sure if this is the right section of the forum to put it in, since there isn't a humour section on the forum (there's an idea for another forum freediver).

if it's in the wrong section, can u please move it.
thanks.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #2 - Aug 15th, 2007 at 7:11pm

There's a humour thread on the chat board. I'll move it there when I get round to it. See the thread splicing topic on feedback.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

skeptic

OzPolitic

Reply #3 - Aug 16th, 2007 at 2:36pm

thanks mate.

IP Logged

Progs

Port Stephens, NSW
Reply #4 - Aug 16th, 2007 at 4:13pm

So true. And I think this would probably apply to a few members of this board.

An Aussie for Progressive Progressivness.

IP Logged

Gavin

OzPolitic

Sydney, Australia
Reply #5 - Aug 16th, 2007 at 4:50pm

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

that's so funny skeptic, and sadly very true as well.
i wonder what the "white supremacists" on this forum think of the list?

anway, here are my favourites:

Quote:
1. You think Australia is being flooded with Muslim immigrants and that “white Australians” are a minority in their own country, despite the fact that muslims make up less than 2% of Australia’s population.

6. You believe white culture is superior to all other cultures, and therefore want to retain that culture. However, when asked about what that culture is, the best description you can come up with is “hanging out with my mates at the pub, drinking beer and watching the footy”.

10. You actually have difficulty specifying what cultures are white and which one’s aren’t. Cultures which you aren’t sure about as being white or not are Greeks, Italians and Maltese.

IP Logged

skeptic

OzPolitic

Reply #6 - Aug 16th, 2007 at 5:50pm

Gavin wrote on Aug 16th, 2007 at 4:50pm:

i want to know as well.

IP Logged

ex-member DonaldTrump
Gold Member

Oh mere mortals, open
your eyes!

Overseas
Re: Funny - You know you’re a white supremacist when:
Reply #7 - Aug 16th, 2007 at 8:23pm

Gavin Quote:

Pender Quote:
i want to know as well.

Gee... I guess since I'm against Islam that makes me a 'white supremacist.'  Roll Eyes Furthermore, there are only two people on this forum that REMOTELY resemble a so-called 'white supremacist' ... Ausnat and myself. Therefore, since you guys changed the word 'supremacist' into a plural... I guess that makes both of us.

*Breathes*

Well here goes...

Quote:

I've never said whites are becoming a minority Australia-wide.  However, worldwide... whites are becoming a minority (actually... they ARE a minority... and getting smaller) ... and I think this is what 'white supremicists' are trying to emphasise.

Quote:
2. You think South-West Sydney is a ghetto, despite the fact that you have never been there and only think that it’s a ghetto based on what you hear from other white supremacists.

Guilty as charged I guess. But it's not 'pointy white hat wearing, swatstika wielding 'white supremacists' I've been hearing it from... just normal folk. And I just figure that the suburbs of West Sydney have the same conditions that most Melbourne ghetto suburbs have.

Quote:
3. You think the South-West Sydney suburbs of Miller & Macquarie Fields are infested with Lebs, despite the fact that those suburbs are mainly white populations.

No idea about the area.

Quote:
4. You hate Jews, and think the Jews control the media which is why white supremacists are demonised in the media. Also, you believe Jews and Muslims are best mates which is why you believe muslims are not portrayed accurately in the media (i.e. you think muslims are being portrayed positively).

Jews control 'most' of the American media... this is fact. I'm not too sure about the Australian media though. Jews and Muslims are definitely not best mates. --And I don't think white supremacists have ever said that. FYI, Muslims have been portrayed positively. Especially since everything negative they've doing has been censored as of late.

Quote:
5. You think that whenever a white person commits a crime, their race is always mentioned. But when a person from another race commits a crime their race is not mentioned by the media at all.

Well... it's actually illegal now to mention the appearance (Aka... if they're of  'middle-eastern/African'Jewish/African appearance) of criminals in the media. Thanks to the whining of politically correct bigots like the ones on this forum. Congratulations (Except in NSW... but I think the law may have changed since I last checked). Furthermore, the other day I do believe they mentioned 'caucasian' appearance. This is what I think white supremacists are getting at... and it's not completely absurd like people are asserting.

Quote:

I can give a very good definition of what makes our 'western/European' culture superior to that of the Middle-East and Africa.  

Quote:
7. You call Lebs a bunch of cowards for only fighting in groups, but when you get involved in a fight, you only attack when you are in a group, e.g. Cronulla riots.

Um.. can't say I've ever done that.

Quote:
8. You believe that armed conflict is the only way to save your white culture; however you don’t own a gun and have never shot a gun in your life. And you blame that on the government since they cracked down on gun usage after the Port Arthur massacre, despite the fact you never used a gun before the government crackdown.

Now this one is just pathetic. Not worth a reply.

Quote:
9. You believe in the one-drop rule, whereby a person is only white if his entire family linage is white. If there is a small amount of non-white blood in your linage then you are not white at all. which is why you don’t think Russell Crowe should not have been the lead in Romper Stomper since his great-great-great grandmother on his mother’s side was half-Maori, which makes him 1/18th Maori and therefore not white according to the one-drop rule.

I don't particularly believe in the one-drop rule.

Quote:

I don't think dark-skinned Italians, Greeks and Maltese are genetically 'white.' -As I believe 'white' people originated from Northern and Eastern Europe...

God that was pathetic.

Here's my list....

Quote:
Tolerance is the virtue of men who no longer believe in anything
&&-- G.K. Chesterton

IP Logged

ex-member DonaldTrump
Gold Member

Oh mere mortals, open
your eyes!

Overseas
You know you’re a multiculturalism bigot when:
Reply #8 - Aug 16th, 2007 at 8:53pm

You know you're a bigoted multiculturalism/anti-racist supporter when:

1) You accuse white people of being racist when non-whites (Particularly Muslims) are just as, if not more racist than whites themselves.

2) You frequently use the phrase 'diversity leads to unity.'

3) You accuse 'white supremacists' of 'generalising' all non-whites, yet you generalise 'white supremacists' in the same way by calling them 'stupid,' 'hillbillies,' 'nazis,' 'KKK,' 'bigots' and 'rednecks.'

4) You preech about how 'beneficial' diversity is... yet you can't name anything apart from 'food' as a benefit.

5) You claim multiculturalism and diversity is a success even though they require laws to enforce it.

6) You think that all Muslims are portrayed 'negatively' in the media when media outlets such as the SBS and ABC bend over backwards trying to humanise/'Australianise' Muslims.

7) You support women/gay rights... yet you support Muslims... who fiercely supress women and homosexuals.

8) You actually believe African immigrants are 'skilled workers.'

9) You support Aboriginals when you haven't actually met a real Aboriginal in your life (Apart from the respectable ones they brought to your primary school to show how 'great' they are).

10) You ignore the fact that Africans fleeing from 'war-torn countries' are driving around in brand new $20,000 cars and some Australians are driving around in $1000 bombs.

11) You think introducing Muslim women as lifeguards is a success story and openly welcomed by lifesavers themselves.

12) You go around accusing white people who simply don't want to live among people who aren't white 'white supremacists' even though the word 'supremacist' implies that white people want to rule over non-whites.

Maybe you can change this into an email as well, skeptic?

To be continued...
« Last Edit: Aug 16th, 2007 at 9:13pm by ex-member DonaldTrump »  

Quote:
&&-- G.K. Chesterton

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #9 - Aug 16th, 2007 at 10:35pm

Good list Donald.

13/ You're embarassed and ashamed to be one of the greater countries in the world.

14/ You fear freedom and would rather all the decisions be made for you.

15/ You follow the current popular belief, otherwise you would risk "standing up and being counted."

16/ You've never actually done any real research youerself and can't see the forest for the trees.

17/ You are scared

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

ex-member DonaldTrump
Gold Member

Oh mere mortals, open
your eyes!

Overseas
Re: Funny - You know you’re a white supremacist when:
Reply #10 - Aug 16th, 2007 at 10:52pm

Sprint... you just listed a good one.

17) You constantly say that 'white supremacists' use 'fear' as a weapon... and yet... anti-racists do the same by trying to make people scared of being racist.

Quote:
&&-- G.K. Chesterton

IP Logged

oceanz
Gold Member

Auzgurl..

Reply #11 - Aug 16th, 2007 at 10:59pm

ex-member DonaldTrump wrote on Aug 16th, 2007 at 10:52pm:

17) You constantly say that 'white supremacists' use 'fear' as a weapon... and yet... anti-racists do the same by trying to make people scared of being racist.

that does not make sense..!

&&Jade Rawlings on Cousins " He makes our team walk taller..a very good team man , Ben Cousins"

IP Logged

DILLIGAF
Gold Member

The greens are red
Reply #12 - Aug 16th, 2007 at 11:06pm

Geez i wasnt going to answer this as i am NOT a white supremacist but ok i'll bite,

Quote:
You know you’re a white supremacist when:

We are still being invaded by Muslims to this day and tomorrow and beyond. It might be 2% today but keep it going and the laws of mathematics will ensure 2% is surpassed.
The other point is they are concentrated into 1 city, Which means they are at least 20% of the population here and it is rising.

Quote:

I live here you Idiot.

Quote:

Lebs, Syrians, Iraqi's, Pakistani's. Then there are Violent Islanders, Africans, Vietnamese etc... Those who are white are poor, some are Druggo's and Alcoholics, criminals and unemployed.

Quote:
4. You hate Jews, and think the Jews control the media which is why white supremacists are demonised in the media.

Look at history, Look at Israel and its influence on the U.S. All those wars your kind oppose were started by or backed by the Jews to meet their own ends. Still like the jews? Watch as big brother envelopes our lives with cameras, ASIO agents, listening devises and helicopters as they try to stamp out any opposition to the Zionist Occupied Governments.

Quote:
Also, you believe Jews and Muslims are best mates which is why you believe muslims are not portrayed accurately in the media (i.e. you think muslims are being portrayed positively).

That is the most incorrect and moronic statement so far.

Quote:

That is half a fact. Notice how a non white commits a crime their face is blurred out on tv. It dosent happen to whites.

Quote:

Our culture IS the best, we are responsible for Modern farming, We built great cities and architecture we had the renaissance, industrialization, we've even been in outer bloody space and the MOON.

Quote:

A few hooligans. We all have them. Though it WAS a one off occassion yet the Lebs do it REGULARLY.

Quote:

BULLSH*T.  Legal political action is our way.

Quote:

Not true.

Quote:

Man this is soooooo stupid Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: Aug 17th, 2007 at 2:25am by DILLIGAF »  

Total anti-marxist and anti-left wing. The Right is Right.&&&&&&

IP Logged

ex-member DonaldTrump
Gold Member

Oh mere mortals, open
your eyes!

Overseas
Reply #13 - Aug 16th, 2007 at 11:10pm

oceanz wrote on Aug 16th, 2007 at 10:59pm:
ex-member DonaldTrump wrote on Aug 16th, 2007 at 10:52pm:

that does not make sense..!

Bull. If I call someone a racist term... a bunch of anti-racists surround me and point the finger screaming 'racist.' It's the threat of being labelled a 'racist' and 'stupid' by total strangers.

Quote:
&&-- G.K. Chesterton

IP Logged

DILLIGAF
Gold Member

The greens are red
Reply #14 - Aug 16th, 2007 at 11:40pm

ex-member DonaldTrump wrote on Aug 16th, 2007 at 11:10pm:
Bull. If I call someone a racist term... a bunch of anti-racists surround me and point the finger screaming 'racist.' It's the threat of being labelled a 'racist' and 'stupid' by total strangers.

No, they throw rocks, wear masks and try to beat you up in a violent fashion which ironically is exaclty what they oppose. Roll Eyes

Then they'll call you a pedeophile, make threats to your family and kill any pets you may have.

Total anti-marxist and anti-left wing. The Right is Right.&&&&&&

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print