Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
The UN are ungrateful sons of b1tches-- (Read 2814 times)
ex-member DonaldTrump
Gold Member

Oh mere mortals, open
your eyes!

Overseas
The UN are ungrateful sons of b1tches--
Jul 21st, 2007 at 12:48am

Freediver... instead of hiding such a meaningful article amongst a dumb Howard hating thread... why not bring it to everyones attention and give it the attention it deserves?  Huh

I've said it before and I'll say it again... screw the UN...

Quote:
http://www.smh.com.au/news/breaking-news/un-report-gives-howard-govt-an-f-mark/2...

An inaugural report on Australia's performance at the United Nations has given the federal government a fail mark.

It gives the government a D for climate change and the global movement of people and a C for human rights and foreign aid.

Australia fares better in the peacekeeping category with a B, but did not receive an A in any of the 10 areas examined.

The association said Australia's participation in the "illegal" invasion of Iraq, treatment of asylum seekers and Aborigines and failure to ratify the Kyoto Protocol had damaged its reputation abroad.

"I hope the government will see it as a constructive contribution to the need to improve Australia's role and standing in the UN," former UN ambassador Richard Woolcott said at a launch of the report in Canberra.

Seriously, how DARE the UN complain about the way Australia treats its immigrants when other countries treat them 100 times worse.

If you ask me... any country that allows ONE or TWO Africans into their country... let alone thousands should be commended... as they're such useless, troublemaking citizens. Let me indicate that out of the odd 20 Africans allowed in the city of Tamworth... about 75% have already been arrested.

We are generous enough to give those undeservng basterds cars, houses and welfare... and what do they give in return? Nothing. Just gang rapes... car crashes... aids... etc etc. (Oh but wait... they fill 'useful' positions like trolley pushers and taxi drivers.  Roll Eyes )

Furthremore, I haven't even BEGAN on the Middle Easterners flocking to this country yet.

And the UN has the nerve to complain Australia not accepting enough immigrants? They're such basterds and don't consider the damage refugees can do to western countries. So seriously.... screw em.'

Quote:
Tolerance is the virtue of men who no longer believe in anything
&&-- G.K. Chesterton

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: The UN are ungrateful sons of b1tches--
Reply #1 - Jul 21st, 2007 at 1:37pm

The UN are gutless toothless namby pambys.
Look at all their "resolutions" that are routinelty ignored by anyone for years and years.
The UN have cushy jobs doing nothing in an ivory tower.

Howard has not entered the hotair kyoto agreements as it is worthless, and we are STILL on track to meet what the dreamers want !!
he gets an A+ for global movement of people. How many illegal boat people now sail for aussie ??
with the aboriginal move, outr peace keeping in the solomans and indonesia our foreign aid and human rights is about a B.

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

ex-member DonaldTrump
Gold Member

Oh mere mortals, open
your eyes!

Overseas
Reply #2 - Jul 21st, 2007 at 4:03pm

I'm glad someone shares my digust for the UN.

As far as climate change goes... I fail to see what the big deal is with Australia entering the agreements...

Australia accounts for a very small percentage of the worlds global CO2 emmisions. Probably around 1%. So why should our economy be damaged when countries like USA, India, China and Brazil are solely responsible for 90% of emmisions.

The UN are a joke.

Quote:
Tolerance is the virtue of men who no longer believe in anything
&&-- G.K. Chesterton

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #3 - Jul 23rd, 2007 at 10:28am

DT, we are part of the UN.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print