Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Typical unrepentnat cheating springboks (Read 1936 times)
Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Typical unrepentnat cheating springboks
Jul 15th, 2007 at 5:50pm

Aren't they a disgrace.

In the Aussie game they were seen eye gouging  George Smith, their captian got sent off for punching.
In the all black game in SA the kiwi captain had two black eyes after the game and was targeted the whole game.
last night, another cheating kaffir was sent off

This is their official response.

THE Springboks claim rugby is no place for "sissies" after being criticised for their dirty tactics during the Tri-Nations.

The astonishing response from South African assistant coach Gert Smal came after officials took no action against South African prop C J van der Linde when he appeared to eye gouge Wallaby back-rower George Smith in last Saturday's game at Telstra Stadium.
It followed complaints from the All Blacks that their captain Richie McCaw was the victim of "cheap shots" from the South Africans during their match in Durban.

Smal brushed off claims of roughhouse play ahead of Saturday's return game against the All Blacks in Christchurch.

"I don't know what you are talking about, but the game is not made for sissies," Smal said in New Zealand.

"You can't run away from the physical part of the game and you have to be able to deal with it. You walk into the comfort space of another person and it all depends on how you can take it and how you can handle it."

Smal denied seeing any cheap shots from his players.

"It is probably just their (All Blacks) views, but we will keep it as hard as possible," he said.

Smal also added that the South Africans would not be changing their approach for Saturday's Test.

"As far as I know, our instructions will always be to the players to keep it as clean as possible and play the game as hard as possible as well," he said."

typical. No wonder every sportslover loves most to see any SA team lose.

http://www.news.com.au/sundaymail/story/0,23739,22060821-5003411,00.html

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Re: Typical unrepentnat cheating springboks
Reply #1 - Jul 15th, 2007 at 7:42pm

Kaffir is what they call black people. If you're going to use racial slurs, at least get them right.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print