Send Topic Print
Whats your starsign? (Read 12160 times)
oceanz
Gold Member

Auzgurl..

Whats your starsign?
Jul 6th, 2007 at 10:21pm

Want to tell..?

&&Jade Rawlings on Cousins " He makes our team walk taller..a very good team man , Ben Cousins"

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Re: Whats your starsign?
Reply #1 - Jul 6th, 2007 at 11:03pm

I'm a scorpio:

Quote:
Still waters run deep and in the case of Scorpio, there is much more going on under the surface than meets the eye. Consider a black hole which swallows up everything that comes within its power and we can only guess what happens next. However, this is the sign of beginnings and endings, birth and death and the certainty that comes with knowing that nothing stays the same forever. What a paradox - constant change!. Scorpio's are intense and have and have an ability to wait a very long time before they take action to put right a wrong. Better to have one as a true, trust and loyal friend than an enemy

OK - Oceans - your turn!  What sign are you?

IP Logged

oceanz
Gold Member

Auzgurl..

Reply #2 - Jul 7th, 2007 at 12:46am

Wow mantra..Ive heard that Scorpios can pack a real sting..ouch already!!

Im virgo/libra..on a cusp.

Quote:
 Born on a cusp: Virgo-LibraVirgo is the sixth Sign of the Zodiac; Libra is the seventh. Virgo/Libras strive to create balance and harmony between themselves and others. They bring their skills and talents together for the good of others. Despite their inherent modesty, those born on the Virgo/Libra Cusp are industrious and efficient when working for a good cause. Objective and just, Virgo/Libras are excellent arbitrators and enjoy lots of friends.

The astrological symbol of Virgo is the Virgin; Libra is represented by the Scales. Virgo/Libras abhor unfairness and conflict, striving above all for peace, but at times they are easily deterred from their beliefs. They are able to see all sides of an argument, but as their mental scales tip back and forth, they may never find balance and can thus become fickle and indecisive. They are skilled at seeing all sides of a situation, an expression of Virgo's Mutable quality. Virgo/Libras are skilled at initiating group projects. In this way, the Cardinal quality of Libra is exemplified. When Virgo/Libras set goals for themselves, they are determined to succeed. This astrological combination tends to be about other people rather than personal development. They are socially inclined and charming, but their focus is about smaller-scale projects and individuals. Because of Virgo's association with individuals and health and Libra's innate interest in others, many Virgo/Libras are drawn toward careers in medicine.

Virgo is ruled by the Planet Mercury. In ancient Roman mythology, Mercury (and his Greek equivalent, Hermes) was the messenger god. He was a quick, nervous type, known for his strong reasoning and ability to analyse. Communication was his province. As a Planet, Mercury is androgynous. Libra is ruled by the Planet Venus. In ancient Roman mythology, Venus (and her Greek equivalent, Aphrodite) was the goddess of love, beauty and pleasure. She represented joy, happiness and appreciation of beautiful things and people. Libra is the masculine, or day, aspect of Venus; Taurus is the feminine, or night Aspect.

Virgo/Librans are happiest when they're in a relationship. They are seductive and attractive, and their cultural awareness and talkative nature help them shine in the social situations they so enjoy. They tend to explore subjects deeply and are very good at understanding the deeper meaning of what others say. Many Virgo/Libras have an excellent head for business, relying on logic rather than ego or emotion to make their deals. They are reliable, practical, diligent, self-possessed and rational.
« Last Edit: Jul 7th, 2007 at 1:01am by oceanz »  

&&Jade Rawlings on Cousins " He makes our team walk taller..a very good team man , Ben Cousins"

IP Logged

ex-member DonaldTrump
Gold Member

Oh mere mortals, open
your eyes!

Overseas
Reply #3 - Jul 7th, 2007 at 3:00am

I is a Gemini.

Quote:
Tolerance is the virtue of men who no longer believe in anything
&&-- G.K. Chesterton

IP Logged

Aussie Nationalist
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Jul 7th, 2007 at 11:43am

The fish.

Total anti-marxist and anti-left wing. The Right is Right.&&&&&&

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #5 - Jul 7th, 2007 at 12:12pm

DT - Geminis are supposed to be split personality - but here's a rundown:

Quote:
The Gemini male likes to travel and see the world. Consequently, it is probably unwise for him to settle down in a long-term relationship too early in life since he will only regret it at a later date. This is an emotionally chargeable man but not a bad-tempered soul. Indeed, the only thing that usually makes this male fractious is lack of sleep. He finds life to be a challenge and is so often exhausted by his own thoughts and emotions that he fails to cope in an efficient manner. Still, his energies are soon reassembled and he goes on with the fascinating business of living and watching others live.

Although he may have many sweethearts prior to engaging in a long-term prospect, the Gemini man will devote all his thoughts and energies to pleasing the partner of choice. A fast-thinker who likes to have lots of friends, he prefers a partner who will keep him interested while also keeping him guessing. He also prefers an individual who can share his interests and often strives to keep his mate in the picture where his job is concerned. Because Gemini is the artistic Sign of the Zodiac, this man is probably engaged in a career connected with the Arts in some fashion. Therefore, he will need a relatively intellectual partner. Highly-strung, this is a male who can be passionate but tends to look for the ideal mixture of physical attraction coupled with mental and spiritual awareness in a mate. The man governed by Gemini is capable of adapting well to the character and personality of his partner and will be neither dominating nor demanding in a long-term relationship.

The Gemini male harbors an avid interest in people. He is an interesting and talented soul who is inclined to be flirtatious, but whose wandering fancy should never be taken seriously. Indeed, the man ruled by this Sign is blessed with a great deal of common sense and can close a potentially romantic chapter with more finality than any other male of the Zodiac when he suspects something valuable and dear will be lost to him should he choose to continue. If the man ruled by Gemini could find a partner who was capable of giving direction to his life as well as providing a personalized interest in family life without nagging or stressing this fact too much, then he would undoubtedly be more successful individual

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #6 - Jul 7th, 2007 at 12:16pm

Aus Nat - the fish - beware of the Pisces:

Quote:
The Pisces man is difficult to pin down, most of his true feelings are hidden. He is attracted to anything stress free and without a competitive edge because he hates restriction but on the other hand, he is also attracted to things that stir his emotions, including women. Pisces man is notorious for choosing the wrong woman, he tends to be unlucky in love and have dating relationships full of peril.

When confronted with complicated issues, he tends to retreat into his dream world and wears his "rose colored glasses". This is why Pisces man can be very temperamental and pretend there is nothing wrong when your relationship is on rocky ground. When life is not going so well, he can be very hard on himself and very self destructive so it is better for him to live in denial.

The Pisces male needs a firm, strong woman to guide him because he is very indecisive and is known for sitting on the fence. The woman has to take the lead in the dating relationship. This need for nurturing is often what attracts women, women love to make him feel good and protected, sort of like a mother's instinct.

The mystery of the Pisces male makes dating him unlike any other astrology sign, nothing is ever cut-and-dry, there is always the element of the unknown and a slight unreachable quality that keeps a woman's interest. If you like drama in your dating relationship, the Pisces man is for you. Your ultimate goal will be to be invited into the secret realm of his life, where he experiences things and plans ideas that no one on the outside will ever know about. To be invited into the Pisces man's mind is like being invited into another world, you can be part of his exclusive bubble and both can feel safe, warm and secure. He will protect you and cherish you and you will have a fulfilling romantic partner because he has an amazing ability for love.

This is the ultimate goal in a long term relationship and this is very difficult to achieve. It takes the right amount of patience, tolerance and acceptance. Also you have to show your man kindness and sympathy because as the sign of self-undoing, he is very hard on himself and sometimes lacks motivation

IP Logged

Classic Liberal
Gold Member

OzPolitic

sydney
Reply #7 - Jul 7th, 2007 at 4:00pm

mantra wrote on Jul 7th, 2007 at 12:16pm:
Aus Nat - the fish - beware of the Pisces:

Quote:
He is attracted to anything stress free and without a competitive edge because he hates restriction but on the other hand, he is also attracted to things that stir his emotions, including women.

When confronted with complicated issues, he tends to retreat into his dream world and wears his "rose colored glasses".

i dunno ausnat is that you? lol.

IP Logged

Classic Liberal
Gold Member

OzPolitic

sydney
Reply #8 - Jul 7th, 2007 at 4:01pm

i am 21st march wat ever that is. I dislike star signs.

IP Logged

Aussie Nationalist
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Jul 7th, 2007 at 4:05pm

It seems the read out is quite incorrect hay Grin

Total anti-marxist and anti-left wing. The Right is Right.&&&&&&

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #10 - Jul 7th, 2007 at 4:35pm

Pender - the 21st March is Aries - the star signs and their predictions are only a bit of fun - but you can put people into categories sometimes.  Here is what one reading says about an Aries Male - can you relate to it?

Quote:
It would be superfluous to say he has fiery emotions because he has practically no other kind. He's always in search of something that will satisfy his pioneering, ever-aggressive lust for adventure. He moves within a self-created aura of excitement and somehow things happen wherever he is.

He won't be easy to resist. Think it over before you say even a tentative no. Where else will you find a lover as adventurous, original, virile, and vital? A woman who is attracted to an Aries male should be willing to settle for a brilliant, exciting and generally short affair. Romantically, he dotes on challenge and novelty. To him the world is a garden of feminine flowers and he can't afford to miss the scent of a single lovely bloom. There are so many delights to sample—before winter comes. He is always eager for a new experience. At first, that's all a woman represents to him.

However, there is a vulnerable side to this man. he believes in the Eternal Woman, a romanticized version of the beautiful goddess whom he will sweep off her feet. He doesn't understand deviousness in a relationship, and if a woman appears innocent and yielding he won't look further. If he discovers that he has been duped and taken advantage of, his bewilderment and hurt quickly turn to anger.

Aries is an acter-out of sexual fantasies. The minute he finds himself daydreaming about a sexual situation, he sets to work trying to make it a reality. And something about his blunt, direct approach, "the battering ram," gets results where more subtle means might fail. He leaves no doubt of his intention from the first, but comes at you directly. His manner is forceful, aggressive, and winning. He is used to winning. On your first date you'll learn that you cannot take the lead. He will tell you where you're going and when; you can simply relax and leave it all in his capable hands.

He is impulsive to the point of rashness. When he wants you, he wants you. He has no control over his passions and must go anywhere his desires impel him. He doesn't worry about consequences.

This man has energy, imagination, and sheer physical exuberance. Any woman who has had an Aries man around the house will tell you she had an exciting time—while it lasted.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #11 - Jul 7th, 2007 at 4:47pm

I'm a sagittarian man.
The Archer known for our sharp shooting verbally, not always diplomatic. Seekers of the truth.
One of the fire signs, so passionate. Love the outdoors and travel.

I searched for a g/f using only compatable star signs as my prospective lover.
Seems to have worked ok Smiley, she is a water sign, so cools me down a bit.
She's a libran also. Very just, animal loving

Good topic Oceans, wish it was in the spiritual forum.

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #12 - Jul 7th, 2007 at 4:54pm

Your sign was interesting on this particular site Sprintcyclist - you are the Don Juan of the Zodiac - hmmmmmm!!

Quote:
This charming lover can be a poor choice as a husband. The symbol of his sign is the Archer, and he is always on the hunt. He likes nothing better than the chase. As the song has it, "when he's not near the girl he loves, he loves the girl he's near."

He's perfectly sincere when he tells you he loves you. And he will be perfectly sincere when he tells someone else the same thing the next night. Whatever he believes at the moment is true.

The Sagittarius male has a deserved reputation as the Don Juan of the zodiac. This is not because he has an insatiable sexual desire, but become love to him is an elusive adventure, an unexplored path. He is the archetypal footloose and fancy-free lover searching for his feminine ideal. Along the way he manages to garner more than his share of female admirers who can't help responding to his open, honest, cheerful, intelligent lovemaking. Sagittarius has a captivating sense o humor, and the woman he squires can count on good times.

He's much more likely to ask you to an informal lunch at an outdoor cafe than to a grand dress up dinner. This isn't because he is reluctant to spend money but simply because he prefers the easygoing approach in all things. He hates whatever is artificial, pompous, or pretentious.

If practice made perfect, he'd be the world's best lover. However, he doesn't consider love to be an experience anything like the novelists tell it. He is passionate but not intense: His great quality is enthusiasm, a sense of sheer enjoyment. What bothers him is that everyone else seems to take love so seriously. Why can't everyone be like him—relaxed, buoyant, undemanding?

Very often he isn't interested in marriage or a long-term relationship. He wants to tarry for the fun and laughter, and move on. Happiness for this man is not a fixed goal—it's a way of traveling. If you put enough happy days together, you end up with a happy life!

If he's decided that you're his kind of woman, don't be coy. He doesn't regard a romantic fling as all that important, and he won't understand if you do. If casual amour isn't your style, then maybe Sagittarius isn't for you.

IP Logged

oceanz
Gold Member

Auzgurl..

Reply #13 - Jul 7th, 2007 at 8:57pm

Librans are good Sprint. So you are the Archer man?

My perfect match is a Capricorn or a Taurus apparently.

Elvis was a Capricorn..I feel so cheated. Cry

In my next life Tongue

I wonder what Freedivers is..a guess anyone...?

I say Aquarius!

Who is your compatible starsign mantra?

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #14 - Jul 8th, 2007 at 9:53am

Compatible star sign - hmmm - have to dredge up some memories for that.  Two of the most loving and generous b/f's I had were Librans - even though they were a little bit boring.  For reliability and seriousness which are characteristics I admire,  I would say Cancer - but with a few Cancers I have known - have found their sense of humour lacking.

I'm supposed to be compatible with an Aries - but the Aries males I have known were argumentative and hot headed.  I suppose one of the most interesting and deep thinking males I knew from a bygone era was a Scorpio - like myself - there was lots of affection - but no passion (very strange).

Star signs now have no relevance for me - but if I had to pinpoint someone through the Zodiac - I would say a Libra male.   The ones I used to know well are still going strong with little change to their personalities - so they would be the most emotionally stable I assume.

Same as Libran women - I've always got on well with them - mentally that is. Smiley

What about you Oceans - I could only guess Freediver's star sign - maybe Cancer.

« Last Edit: Jul 8th, 2007 at 10:00am by mantra »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print