Send Topic Print
What is nationalism? (Read 25209 times)
NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: What is nationalism?
Reply #75 - Sep 5th, 2008 at 8:22am

pope urban 2 wrote on Sep 4th, 2008 at 8:40pm:
So you have Indigenous bloodlines  JFK   ?..you must have..your so informed on the subject.   

Unlike some people I have actually left the coffee shop and travelled this great country, dont let your romantic ideals get in the way of some truth.

Have you been to Tullamore, Seymour, Lismore, Mooloolaba, Nambour, Maroochydore, Kilmore, Murwillumbah, Birdsville, Emmaville, Wallaville, Cunnamulla, Condamine, Strathpine, Proserpine,Ulladulla, Darwin, Gin Gin, Deniliquin, Muckadilla, Wallumbilla, Boggabilla, Kumbarilla?

Conviction is the art of being certain

IP Logged

muso
Gold Member

Gladstone, Queensland
Re: What is nationalism?
Reply #76 - Sep 5th, 2008 at 8:35am

NorthOfNorth wrote on Sep 5th, 2008 at 8:22am:
pope urban 2 wrote on Sep 4th, 2008 at 8:40pm:
So you have Indigenous bloodlines  JFK   ?..you must have..your so informed on the subject.   

Unlike some people I have actually left the coffee shop and travelled this great country, dont let your romantic ideals get in the way of some truth.

Have you been to Tullamore, Seymour, Lismore, Mooloolaba, Nambour, Maroochydore, Kilmore, Murwillumbah, Birdsville, Emmaville, Wallaville, Cunnamulla, Condamine, Strathpine, Proserpine,Ulladulla, Darwin, Gin Gin, Deniliquin, Muckadilla, Wallumbilla, Boggabilla, Kumbarilla?

I've been everywhere man  Grin

1523 people like this. The remaining 7,134,765,234 do not 

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print