Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Poll Poll
Question: Do you support multiculturalism?

Yes. Diversity leads to unity and enrichment.    
  53 (42.7%)
No. How can disunity lead to unity?    
  53 (42.7%)
Undecided.    
  8 (6.5%)
Other.    
  10 (8.1%)

Total votes: 124
« Last Modified by: ex-member DonaldTrump on: May 2nd, 2007 at 4:28pm »

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 56
Send Topic Print
Do you support multiculturalism? If so, why? (Read 110278 times)
athos
Gold Member

Re-educate barbarians

Hong Kong
Re: Do you support multiculturalism? If so, why?
Reply #90 - May 7th, 2009 at 2:12pm

Calanen wrote on May 7th, 2009 at 1:10pm:
Quote:
 As I said just accept that as a fact, don't complain, live with that and try peacefully to be integrated in new Australian society. Be reasonable and pragmatic because it's too late and nothing can be done about that.
I am sorry but that's the reality.

Roman Empire:

Be reasonable and pragmatic because it's too late and nothing can be done about that.

Gone.

Soviet Empire:

Be reasonable and pragmatic because it's too late and nothing can be done about that, they control all of Eastern Europe and that will never change....

Gone.

Third Reich

Gone.

General Pinochet's Chile:

Gone.

Things change. Nothing is inevitable. We determine how we live, afresh every day. New times need new answers. Your defeatism is your problem, not mine, nor the rest of the people in this country with courage. You might think because your name is athos, im assuming greek derivation, that I am gunning for you. Let me make it quite clear, I do not care about any race, or ideology, nor see it as a threat of any kind - except for Islam.

Cale mate this is very good and positive what you’ve said. You are one of the blokes who is becoming more realistic and reasonable by accepting new Australian reality unlike those who just complain around.
Absolutely I agree with you, if those Anglo blokes want something to change they have to produce larger number of Anglo kids. For example if they don’t want to be Muslims the can be Mormons and marry as many wives as they want and have as many Anglo kids as they want.
They need to support only one wife the rest single mums will be accommodated by the government. They should stop complaining about Muslims they should learn from them.

Do we need to be always politically correct.
In the world of universal deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

IP Logged

Calanen
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #91 - May 7th, 2009 at 6:04pm

Quote:
For example if they don’t want to be Muslims the can be Mormons and marry as many wives as they want and have as many Anglo kids as they want.

The orthodox mormon church actually abandoned polygamy.

I don't think we should become more like muslims, just close the country off from accepting more of them and adopt a zero tolerance policy for those that are already here.

Quote:
ISLAM is a vicious [un-reformable] political tyranny, which has always murdered its critics, and it continues that practice even today.
Yadda

IP Logged

athos
Gold Member

Re-educate barbarians

Hong Kong
Reply #92 - May 7th, 2009 at 7:35pm

Calanen wrote on May 7th, 2009 at 6:04pm:
Quote:
For example if they don’t want to be Muslims the can be Mormons and marry as many wives as they want and have as many Anglo kids as they want.

I don't think we should become more like muslims, just close the country off from accepting more of them and adopt a zero tolerance policy for those that are already here.

Too late mate, too late it’s your turn to adapt on new environment the same as Aborigines had to do before you. Don’t worry this time others will be more generous, in protecting rights of minority indigenous Anglo population, than you’ve been towards Aborigines.
You remember famous proverb:

“What ever you do comes back to you”

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #93 - May 7th, 2009 at 10:53pm

The sad thing is idiots like Athos and Alan all back other national MONOCULTURES...  its alright for them to exist...  even within Australia and as enclaves within our culture.

hypocrisy and stupidity all rolled into one.

IP Logged

athos
Gold Member

Re-educate barbarians

Hong Kong
Reply #94 - May 7th, 2009 at 11:24pm

Grendel wrote on May 7th, 2009 at 10:53pm:
The sad thing is idiots like Athos and Alan all back other national MONOCULTURES...  its alright for them to exist...  even within Australia and as enclaves within our culture.

Mate calling me idiot and other names will not help you. Take my advice and make more kids, instead 1.3 per family make 9.1 as Muslims do.
What is that? I give you friendly advice and you call me idiot, is that all right? Forget this lets be rational and solve your problem I am here to help you. I am bcking you not others you should thank me for that.
Capito sinore Englezo?

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #95 - May 8th, 2009 at 8:58am

Mate...  not name-calling... addressing a fact.

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #96 - May 8th, 2009 at 8:59am

One more time for the dummy...

The sad thing is idiots like Athos and Alan all back other national MONOCULTURES...  its alright for them to exist...  even within Australia and as enclaves within our culture.

IP Logged

Calanen
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #97 - May 8th, 2009 at 10:04am

athos wrote on May 7th, 2009 at 7:35pm:
Quote:

Too late mate, too late it’s your turn to adapt on new environment the same as Aborigines had to do before you. Don’t worry this time others will be more generous, in protecting rights of minority indigenous Anglo population, than you’ve been towards Aborigines.

Well we shall see what comes back where. All in good time.....

We are also not a minority:

Quote:
minority indigenous Anglo population

but the overwhelming, and very angry majority, who is sick of our savings being gambled on foreign markets, our minerals stolen out of the ground and sent overseas - and our taxes going to fund the lifestyles of people who hate us.

Very very very angry regular people. If you think we are a joke - just wait.

Quote:
ISLAM is a vicious [un-reformable] political tyranny, which has always murdered its critics, and it continues that practice even today.
Yadda

IP Logged

athos
Gold Member

Re-educate barbarians

Hong Kong
Reply #98 - May 8th, 2009 at 7:28pm

Grendel wrote on May 8th, 2009 at 8:58am:
Mate...  not name-calling... addressing a fact.

Stop talking and start walking, so move from 1.3 to 9.1, if you don't know how to do that go and take bugger** course fro Muslim blokes.
You need kids buddy, more kids.

IP Logged

athos
Gold Member

Re-educate barbarians

Hong Kong
Reply #99 - May 8th, 2009 at 7:35pm

Calanen wrote on May 8th, 2009 at 10:04am:
athos wrote on May 7th, 2009 at 7:35pm:
Quote:

Well we shall see what comes back where. All in good time.....

We are also not a minority:

Quote:
minority indigenous Anglo population

but the overwhelming, and very angry majority, who is sick of our savings being gambled on foreign markets, our minerals stolen out of the ground and sent overseas - and our taxes going to fund the lifestyles of people who hate us.

Very very very angry regular people. If you think we are a joke - just wait.

Cal brother the same applies to you. You should perform better and produce more Anglo kids, that's only solution to your problem, so go and f u c k more around. Ask Muslim blokes to show you how to do that. I can't I am living ten thousand kilometres from you,  Florence is very far.

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #100 - May 8th, 2009 at 8:30pm

Ah i prefer a sustainable  population and not marrying within my family thanks Athos...  one more time for the dummy...

Cant handle the FACTS eh?

IP Logged

athos
Gold Member

Re-educate barbarians

Hong Kong
Reply #101 - May 8th, 2009 at 8:53pm

Grendel wrote on May 8th, 2009 at 8:30pm:
Ah i prefer a sustainable  population and not marrying within my family thanks Athos...  one more time for the dummy...

The sad thing is idiots like Athos and Alan all back other national MONOCULTURES...  its alright for them to exist...  even within Australia and as enclaves within our culture.

Cant handle the FACTS eh?

Ok then let Muslims overwhelm you, looks none can help you because you are too stubborn.
Hold on, or maybe you can't move from 1.3 to 9.1 because of your impotence, I didn't think about that. Anyway I am giving up as well, so sorry what can I say except Happy Muslim state. 
By for now.

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #102 - May 8th, 2009 at 10:10pm

Oh...  don't go away mad Athos...  just go away.

IP Logged

tallowood
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #103 - May 8th, 2009 at 10:16pm

athos wrote on May 8th, 2009 at 8:53pm:
Ok then let Muslims overwhelm you, looks none can help you because you are too stubborn. ...

Didn't happen on this forum and that is the great lesson of Truth.

Reality is a figment of imagination

IP Logged

oznationalist

Australian Politics

Reply #104 - Aug 14th, 2009 at 10:29am

Multiculturalism has destroyed our once great nation and it should be halted and reversed, especially now that its failures are so evident and now that these so called minorities are becoming the majority we will all pay the price and become powerless to control the mobs especially when they form in packs as did the indians at flinders st out of control and not out with our interests at heart. Is there any nations in the world with a White only immigration policy because I want to move there before I become a stabbing victim. England and Australia are going to become islamic nations ruled by sharia law if people dont get active about it soon. And as for the opinion that multiculturalism is good because you get a variety of exotic food that statement must reffer to the past and is now rubbish as most food outlets are not even owned by their rightfull traditional owners for exaple most pizza shops are now owned by muslims and dont sell ham or are owned by any denomenation other than italian and cant cook good pizza, lets face it these days its usually asians and muslims who own everything. Greeks made the great fish chips souvalaki and hamburgers these days usually asians and muslims fill the takeway food needs of the nation, a few other points that make immigration wrong.
1. Immigrants chanel wealth from Australia back to their native lands.
2. The education system has dropped standards to facilitate immigrants at the expence of the youth of our nation.
3.They suck our jobs (scab labour)
4. They affect the governing of the nation and persuade our leaders to make descissions that are not in the nations best interests as well as grant them rights that we dont even enjoy.
5.They clog our legal system and our jails forcing our government to make us all subject to harsher penalties for minor offences all due to their behavior.
6. People need to learn the truth we will become a sharia ruled americanized chinese dumping ground of garbage crime poverty and famine if we cotinue on the path we are currently heading in. We need the zionist out, no such thing you say well Mr Rudd attended a zionist conference and is an avid servant to them dont beleive it google it, and no I am not saying to trust Turnbull either or Bob the politician he cant fix it, no no none of them, any way back to the topic to many people support race mixing until they become a victim of it, anyway as more and more immigrant numbers rise I suspect many people will fall victim and see the light or at least I hope they do for the peace safety and prospoerity of our children bugger the rest. I can go on for ever about immigaration its the cause of hate and racial crime its a rotten apple it brings international drug dealers and people smugglers it takes the nations wealth, wake up Australia immigration is wrong.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 56
Send Topic Print