Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: a new thread about
Reply #15 - May 31st, 2020 at 2:22am

Setanta wrote on May 30th, 2020 at 11:25pm:
Jasin wrote on May 30th, 2020 at 9:52pm:
Setanta wrote on May 30th, 2020 at 8:34pm:
Jasin wrote on May 30th, 2020 at 4:09pm:
The Forum has come a long way.

You're a master at thread necromancy, Jasin. Maybe we have grown up enough in the last 13 years to discuss this.

Now that's a word I haven't heard associated with me for a very very long time.

Was that when someone mispronounce necrophilia? Grin

Anyway, I'm off to the hospital to visit the wife.  And no, she's not dead yet... Wink

Jeez - hope she's all right.... tough breed will count...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - May 31st, 2020 at 2:23am

Jasin wrote on May 30th, 2020 at 9:52pm:
Setanta wrote on May 30th, 2020 at 8:34pm:
Jasin wrote on May 30th, 2020 at 4:09pm:
The Forum has come a long way.

You're a master at thread necromancy, Jasin. Maybe we have grown up enough in the last 13 years to discuss this.

Now that's a word I haven't heard associated with me for a very very long time.

It's not alone... not Robinson Crusoe.....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - May 31st, 2020 at 2:27am

ʇunɔ ǝsɹɐ ʞɔnɟ ʇᴉɥs

Why not just let every arsehole say what he/she thinks?  Surely the people can judge...

Freedom o' speech, innit?

WHY exactly do we need a vernacular monitor on a forum like this?  We can ignore every cont who carries on like a dick-head .. freedom of speech includes the choice to ignore an idiot.... should've been done to the 'feminists' forty f^cken years ago.... save us all a lot of grief...

If the clowns in government had ignored these useful tools forty years ago in the name of genuine democracy and genuine equality - we would not be where we are now... at a very real situation of men being smashed into subservience to suit a few rabid ratbags bent on supremacy...

Anyone else sick of seeing the sheila 'mayor', 'ceo', 'minister', 'head cop', 'high-up ambo', 'local member', 'minister for rorts to suit mates and self' - and so on.. all handed to you from propaganda central by nice looking sheilas, and all labeled 'Equality Mk I'?

Isn't it time to declare Equality and let everyone get ahead on merit instead of Affirmative Action Endless?
« Last Edit: May 31st, 2020 at 2:36am by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print