Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
great pick up lines you have heard (Read 2465 times)
aloof boof

the roving ear

outback
great pick up lines you have heard
Mar 6th, 2007 at 11:59am

I think that"Nice shoes,wanna root" does it for me Grin

constantly surrounded by mt beer cans

IP Logged

auzgurl
Ex Member

Re: great pick up lines you have heard
Reply #1 - Mar 6th, 2007 at 12:46pm

aloof..

your very naughty.. Smiley

IP Logged

aloof boof

the roving ear

outback
Reply #2 - Mar 6th, 2007 at 8:22pm

but not terribly handsome im afraid Wink

IP Logged

auzgurl
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Mar 7th, 2007 at 5:22pm

well..ill bet your 'hot' on the inside. Shocked

IP Logged

aloof boof

the roving ear

outback
Reply #4 - Mar 8th, 2007 at 12:05am

and the outside as well young lady,its been 42+ most days this week and down to 30 at nights Lips Sealed

IP Logged

auzgurl
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Mar 8th, 2007 at 1:12pm

well you said your not 'terribly handsome' ...  so dont blame me boof.  Wink Wink

IP Logged

aloof boof

the roving ear

outback
Reply #6 - Mar 9th, 2007 at 7:19am

Ah well,when i said"not terribly"i did not mean downright fugly.I am much to modest to say anymore Cool

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #7 - Mar 12th, 2018 at 10:33pm

What can I say about this Topic and the Posters?
Except
Grin Grin Grin Grin

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

RightSaidFred
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #8 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 6:26am

aloof boof wrote on Mar 6th, 2007 at 11:59am:
I think that"Nice shoes,wanna root" does it for me Grin

I don't think there are good pick up lines, it often depends on the situation.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 7:13am

lines dont really work.

they come from a place of "try hard" ness.

women like to feel that they are with a winner.

thats the problem with the hollywood "sucking up to women " narrative.

when you suck up to a woman, when you are needy, when you treat her like she is the prize, when you treat her like she is a rare commodity and you are desperate, you MUST be putting her on a pedestal and then , by definition, you are LOWER status and a lower status male is mildly disgusting to a woman.

you need to flip this.

a small diss is actually better, especially if said with a confident and assertive vibe.

because women want to be led and all good leaders are CONFIDENT and ASSERTIVE.

so, say she is wearing a blue dress.
a guy who just says" what a beautiful dress , you are hot" is coming from that lower status frame.
she hears this 100 times a night in the club.
yawn
bye bye loser.

but if you say "that dress is a little too blue, doesnt match your hair, why not dash home and change it"

now youre a confident guy, now you have an assertive opinion, now shes curious, now she wants you to validate her, now shes chasing, now youre on the pedestal.

and when she takes you home, she feels smug "that guy wasnt really into me, but i got him to come around and i GOT him".

paradoxical thing  is the mating game  Wink

IP Logged

RightSaidFred
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #10 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 8:34am

aquascoot wrote on Mar 13th, 2018 at 7:13am:
lines dont really work.

when you suck up to a woman, when you are needy, when you treat her like she is the prize, when you treat her like she is a rare commodity and you are desperate, you MUST be putting her on a pedestal and then , by definition, you are LOWER status and a lower status male is mildly disgusting to a woman.

you need to flip this.

a small diss is actually better, especially if said with a confident and assertive vibe.

a guy who just says" what a beautiful dress , you are hot" is coming from that lower status frame.
yawn
bye bye loser.

but if you say "that dress is a little too blue, doesnt match your hair, why not dash home and change it"

now youre a confident guy, now you have an assertive opinion, now shes curious, now she wants you to validate her, now shes chasing, now youre on the pedestal.

and when she takes you home, she feels smug "that guy wasnt really into me, but i got him to come around and i GOT him".

A long time ago I went out with a bunch of people from work at the pub, I was in bad mood and one particular female copped the brunt of it ..... I was being very sarcastic ..... well after I bonked her .... yes very strange ..... I think some girls just want you to notice them. One liners might work for some but when they do there would have to be some interest in the first place, I guess you could blow it from there.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 9:51am

RightSaidFred wrote on Mar 13th, 2018 at 8:34am:
aquascoot wrote on Mar 13th, 2018 at 7:13am:
lines dont really work.

you need to flip this.

yawn
bye bye loser.

A long time ago I went out with a bunch of people from work at the pub, I was in bad mood and one particular female copped the brunt of it ..... I was being very sarcastic ..... well after I bonked her .... yes very strange ..... I think some girls just want you to notice them. One liners might work for some but when they do there would have to be some interest in the first place, I guess you could blow it from there.

heres something you need to consider Fred.

a lot of women (and often very attractive women) dont have very high opinions of themselves.
a very attractive woman may be used to getting free drinks from men and free meals and getting her way because of her looks.
and she knows , deep down, she is being manipulative and  unfair.
and she doesnt like herself for that reason.

and when a nice guy, just a nice guy with nice manners tries to get it on with her, she can feel that this is the "damaging dynamic" that has been her problem.
so he gets told to bugger off.
in a way, this is her being kind because she knows she needs to sort herself out before she deserves a nice guy.
(if she's still being a bitch and a brat, she'll let him buy her drinks but she wont sleep with that guy).

but if a guy who is a bit of a bastard, a bit arrogant, a bit of a douche bag gets into a one on one conversation with her, she can relax because his douche bag arrogance is a good match for her bratty and bitchy behaviour.  so she feels "connected" to this guy.

thats the mistake guys make.

they think all women are loving nurturing little lambs but a lot of women are mean and nasty and they want someone who can "meet them where they are at" in their lives.

now hopefully both parties can grow.

the arrogant douche can become a superior man and the bitch can become a nurturing quality woman.

but the castrated harmless man is going nowhere in life
and the angry" man - hating "feminist is on that same journey to nowhere  Wink

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 10:38am

I can only believe someone has delayed puberty..this thread is 11 years old... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

aqua your opinion of females  is on a par with graps....I can only believe neither of you have mnet all that many females in your lives....certainly not ones you have had enduring relationships with....both of you make the weirdest pronouncements

Quote:

total tosh... a diva maybe... but to call this a female problem.. seriously.....

Quote:
but if a guy who is a bit of a bastard, a bit arrogant,

of a douche bag gets into a one on one conversation with her, she can relax because his douche bag arrogance is a good match for her bratty and bitchy behaviour.  so she feels "connected" to this guy.

have you ever met a female who has been bashed by a male aqua??......I believe there are a few who have been   just a few mind you!.......

did you happen to watch this show on Sunday by any chance...

https://twitter.com/sundaynighton7?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr...

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Mar 14th, 2018 at 6:25am

cods wrote on Mar 13th, 2018 at 10:38am:
I can only believe someone has delayed puberty..this thread is 11 years old... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

aqua your opinion of females  is on a par with graps....I can only believe neither of you have mnet all that many females in your lives....certainly not ones you have had enduring relationships with....both of you make the weirdest pronouncements

Quote:

total tosh... a diva maybe... but to call this a female problem.. seriously.....

Quote:
but if a guy who is a bit of a bastard, a bit arrogant,

of a douche bag gets into a one on one conversation with her, she can relax because his douche bag arrogance is a good match for her bratty and bitchy behaviour.  so she feels "connected" to this guy.

have you ever met a female who has been bashed by a male aqua??......I believe there are a few who have been   just a few mind you!.......

did you happen to watch this show on Sunday by any chance...

https://twitter.com/sundaynighton7?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr...

i suppose it would seem weird if you were someone who believed the group think on male female dynamics.
that says to just be a really nice guy, just have a nice car and a nice watch and be really nice.
meanwhile, the brazilian backpacker with 2 bucks in his wallet is doing much better Wink.

but what has gone wrong?

why are so many women dissappointed with men, shaming men, complaining they cant find a good man?

i blame men.

it is a MANS responsibility to create a quality woman and a quality relationship.

it is a MANS responsibility to create quality daughters.

fat steve (most men) sits on the couch, passive (or passive aggressive). he ignores his daughters (and probably his sons), he only pays attention to diva behaviour , his wife (fat janeen) probably overcompensates by smothering and rewarding princess bahaviour. schools and society instil anxiety and the green movement makes kids feel like they are a cancer on the planet.

all of this is not leading to quality men or women.

some women grow up in a loving household with good discipline and strict boundaries.
but a lot (maybe most) dont.

and those young women have self esteem issues, trust issues, abandonment issues, passive aggressive issues,  and they do not fit the mould of the modern cultural hypnosis and they are going to be exploited by douche bags.

most men are NOT douche bags.
most men are frightened nerds.
and the pressure on them makes them very awkward and prone to mistakes.

everything about post modernism is making the male female dynamic (which is the very basis for mankind) more and more dysfunctional.

and no cods. i have a quality relationship with a quality woman and i work on making it .001 % better every day and when you do that for years on end , you get the benefits of compund interest  Wink.

by the way, you DONT want "happily ever after", you want a quality women to "contend with".
thats where transformation occurs.  your job, your wife, your kids   are all just one problem after another. and if you rise to the challenge you go up and if you are like fat steve and you dont rise to the challenge and love the problems and love the adversity, you go down.

IP Logged

RightSaidFred
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #14 - Mar 14th, 2018 at 7:13am

aquascoot

Sorry not really interested in anyone's tinpot theory if they think they have women figured out.

I often found the opposite, I am usually nice which often gets confused by some women as I am hitting on them and often attracts attention from others. Its case by case for me you need to be able to read a situation on its merits ..... but if you think you have some trick about fooling women then it will come back on you !

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print