Australian values? (Read 9757 times)
cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Australian values?
Reply #30 - Jul 4th, 2020 at 5:36pm

Sophia wrote on Jul 4th, 2020 at 5:20pm:
Jasin wrote on Jul 4th, 2020 at 4:11pm:
Things have changed, since 13 years ago.
Intolerance for Chinese and Moslems has never been more.

True yet why?
Because of takeover or extreme happenings?
If it wasn’t but that stupid stuff it would be just a lesser problem, differences with races still about, but if we practice understanding, acceptance, and tolerance of differences, we would be in a better mind set about it.
I recall growing up with racist remarks for just being of immigrant parents, or having a non Anglo name.
But we soldiered on to prove our worth, and you don’t see intolerance towards Italians for instance, anymore.

As simulation and having a go at each other, is the way it’s always been, and then true acceptance is the result.

I think what had ruined chinese reputation of late is this covid 19 and has created such a divide I’m ashamed of.
Just because their country they immigrated from had arsehole hard hearted hard headed CCP that treat their own people with contempt, should not mean we should do so to those already here.
More support and understanding is what is required.

As for muslins, it’s to do with extremists brain washing a few idiots to make them all look bad, we know that don’t we?

Why do people want to migrate to Australia?
Better place to live safely? I’m sure they know that racism exists.

I think, too much immigration is... too much.... not enough time to settle and be accepted, then a clickiness happens, people don’t mix.

That’s how divides of “them and us” happens.

I ask, as lately I read, immigrants are being brought in for jobs in Australia whilst we have an unemployment situation amongst us already.

Why?
And then there’s feelings of resentment and animosity.

Who is doing this?

not since covids I am thinking lols.... they were bringing  them in to fill jobs aussies wont do... fruit picking...its not in an aussies nature to work for 60Cents a bucket..... which in some poor countries is a fortune.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #31 - Jul 4th, 2020 at 6:14pm

When Mussos plot and carry out terrorist attacks against innocents, when they storm around the streets like mad baboons carrying beheading placards, when they constantly carry on about how hard done by they being invited into our home and given protection from their countrymen - they dig their own grave.

To some tiny extent I can understand resentment of Chinese over Corona and also over our country's 'leadership' selling its soul to the Chinese government/business empire.. but the ordinary Chinese is perfectly all right with me... I'm in courtship with one right now - and she looks terrific in a bikini... eat your hearts out, peasants...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Jul 4th, 2020 at 6:15pm

Valkie wrote on Jul 4th, 2020 at 5:22pm:
Australian values were once values tgat ALL AUSTRALIANS held dear.

Fairness, inclusiveness, mateship, hard work, hard play.
This was a country where everyone looked after each other.

Then the politicians, specifically howard the coward,  came along.
Lies, lies and more lies.
His aim, to destroy the lower classes and make them slaves.

Then, one after another, pathetic excuses for politicians bowed down to minority groups.
More and more outrageous and asinine policies were introduced.
Parasites were and are still rewarded for doing nothing but being parasites.
Mentally ill, elevated to positions of power with the aim of propagating more sick twisted people like themselves.

Mental illness is now seen as acceptable, the rediculious idea of multiple genders.

Sick, twisted, barbaric cults of DEATH are seen as cultural enrichment.

Lazyness and racism against whites is applauded and encouraged among people who call themselves black, but are as white as me.

Australian values are now
Lazyness
Barbaric CULT practices
Greedy politicians and public service
Racism against whites

Australia is desperately due for a change.
No more sick, twisted barbaric ideology
No more white racism
No more pandering to the most lazy culture on earth.

One rule for all.
And more mental asylums for those who are Truely mentally ill.

By Jove - I think he's got it!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #33 - Jul 4th, 2020 at 6:19pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 4th, 2020 at 6:14pm:

When Mussos plot and carry out terrorist attacks against innocents, when they storm around the streets like mad baboons carrying beheading placards, when they constantly carry on about how hard done by they being invited into our home and given protection from their countrymen - they dig their own grave.

To some tiny extent I can understand resentment of Chinese over Corona and also over our country's 'leadership' selling its soul to the Chinese government/business empire.. but the ordinary Chinese is perfectly all right with me... I'm in courtship with one right now - and she looks terrific in a bikini... eat your hearts out, peasants...

Can't you see, these Darkies from around the world - just want you Whiteys dead and your women concubined. White is a woman that must be tamed into submission. Don't expect the Blacks to fight the Yellows for the USA unless drafted.

Merchants of Death.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

athos
Gold Member

Re-educate barbarians

Hong Kong
Reply #34 - Jul 5th, 2020 at 12:04pm

freediver wrote on Mar 14th, 2007 at 12:34pm:
Australia is a multicultural country that values tolerance. Those who foster intolerance are attacking Australian values. They often hide behind a facade of nationalism, but they really want to turn Australia into something which the majority of Australian people do not want. They draw a line around their own ideology and call that Australian, but most of the country is on the other side of that line.

Who is suppose to tolerate whom?
Or maybe you meant Acceptance instead Tolerance?

Smiley

Do we need to be always politically correct.
In the world of universal deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

IP Logged

The_Barnacle
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #35 - Jul 5th, 2020 at 12:16pm

Australia is a multicultural country that values tolerance. Those who foster intolerance are attacking Australian values. They often hide behind a facade of nationalism, but they really want to turn Australia into something which the majority of Australian people do not want. They draw a line around their own ideology and call that Australian, but most of the country is on the other side of that line.

How did this freediver from 2007 turn into the current completely different version of freediver?

The Right Wing only believe in free speech when they agree with what is being said.

IP Logged

Sophia
Gold Member

Reply #36 - Jul 5th, 2020 at 12:29pm

The_Barnacle wrote on Jul 5th, 2020 at 12:16pm:

How did this freediver from 2007 turn into the current completely different version of freediver?

Ah so! Keen eye Barnacle!

I spy now with my liddle eye, it was Jasin doing that thing he does with ancient posts! 😂

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Jul 5th, 2020 at 12:56pm

Howso, zoso? Are you going about re-defining the English language to fit some narrative?

Take a place in the queue.... take a number .....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Jul 5th, 2020 at 12:59pm

Sophia wrote on Jul 4th, 2020 at 5:20pm:
As for muslins, it’s to do with extremists brain washing a few idiots to make them all look bad, we know that don’t we?

Why do people want to migrate to Australia?
Better place to live safely? I’m sure they know that racism exists.

I think, too much immigration is... too much.... not enough time to settle and be accepted, then a clickiness happens, people don’t mix.

That’s how divides of “them and us” happens.

I ask, as lately I read, immigrants are being brought in for jobs in Australia whilst we have an unemployment situation amongst us already.

Why?
And then there’s feelings of resentment and animosity.

Who is doing this?

The buck stops with your own stupid government(s) - but they will never accept that reality.

― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print