Send Topic Print
Australian values? (Read 9755 times)
freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Re: Australian values?
Reply #15 - Mar 16th, 2007 at 3:01pm

it merely tells me that there isn't a party who's setting up this policy...

because it's a vote loser

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

zoso
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #16 - Mar 16th, 2007 at 3:04pm

freediver wrote on Mar 16th, 2007 at 3:01pm:

Exactly.

IP Logged

ex-member DonaldTrump
Gold Member

Oh mere mortals, open
your eyes!

Overseas
Reply #17 - Mar 16th, 2007 at 3:07pm

Quote:

For some reason... John Howard's stance on immigration... and Hanson's victories in 1996... kind of squashes your ridiculous statement freediver.

Quote:
Tolerance is the virtue of men who no longer believe in anything
&&-- G.K. Chesterton

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #18 - Mar 16th, 2007 at 3:13pm

Hanson's 'victories'?  Grin

John Howard's immigration policies?  Grin

IP Logged

zoso
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #19 - Mar 16th, 2007 at 3:42pm

ex-member DonaldTrump wrote on Mar 16th, 2007 at 3:07pm:
For some reason... John Howard's stance on immigration... and Hanson's victories in 1996... kind of squashes your ridiculous statement freediver.

By your own admission Howard is a supporter of Immigration. Kinda squashes your statement right there doesn't it?

Quote:
In fact, I think the bulk of the Liberals support comes from the fact that John Howard (A liar a might add) seemed to be more pro-Australia and anti-immigration (We see this with the Nauru affair). This of course, by the stats we now have, isn't true at all.

I've said it before. Howard's 'stance' on immigration is political spin intended to woo the simple minded bigots of this country who will not look deeper into the policy.

IP Logged

ex-member DonaldTrump
Gold Member

Oh mere mortals, open
your eyes!

Overseas
Reply #20 - Mar 16th, 2007 at 4:45pm

Quote:
By your own admission Howard is a supporter of Immigration. Kinda squashes your statement right there doesn't it?

Pffft. He gives people the impression that he's against immigrants, and then does the opposite. It's called catch-all politics. He tries to satisfy everyone at once. Therefore, that's how he wins elections... by getting a MAJORITY of voters... and that majority are the people who oppose immigrants.

Remember the Tampa crisis? He single-handedly won that election by opposing immigrants coming into Australia.

Quote:
I've said it before. Howard's 'stance' on immigration is political spin intended to woo the simple minded bigots of this country who will not look deeper into the policy.

It's certainly worked wonders hasn't it? Who do you think makes up the majority?

Quote:
Hanson's 'victories'?

Laugh all you want loser.

Quote:
One Nation's peak was the 1998 Queensland state election, at which the party won 22.7% of the vote and 11 of the 89 seats. This was more support than received by both the National Party and Liberal Party of Australia, and second only to the ALP. Subsequently, the One Nation contingent in the Queensland Parliament split, with dissident members forming the rival City-Country Alliance in late 1999.

Not bad eh?

(My mistake, it wasn't 1996)

Quote:
&&-- G.K. Chesterton

IP Logged

zoso
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #21 - Mar 16th, 2007 at 5:57pm

ex-member DonaldTrump wrote on Mar 16th, 2007 at 4:45pm:
It's certainly worked wonders hasn't it? Who do you think makes up the majority?

Traditional Liberal supporters... I would say it is fair to claim that the fringe elements he gathered with his double speak policies are a minority, group enough minorities together and you have a majority.

Trump if your view was a majority one in this country there would be violence against ethnic minorities on a daily basis. We would also have bombs going off due to all the scary Muslim extremist imperialists we have here... oh wait... there are no bombs are there? apart from cronulla, no violence either is there?

IP Logged

Aussie Nationalist
Ex Member

Reply #22 - Mar 17th, 2007 at 12:02am

Quote:
Trump if your view was a majority one in this country there would be violence against ethnic minorities on a daily basis. We would also have bombs going off due to all the scary Muslim extremist imperialists we have here... oh wait... there are no bombs are there? apart from cronulla, no violence either is there?

Bullshit dickhead

Total anti-marxist and anti-left wing. The Right is Right.&&&&&&

IP Logged

ex-member DonaldTrump
Gold Member

Oh mere mortals, open
your eyes!

Overseas
Reply #23 - Mar 17th, 2007 at 12:40am

Quote:

I don't think it's necessarily a rule that large acts of violence need to be carried out if a majority of people dislike multiculturalism, zoso.

Quote:
&&-- G.K. Chesterton

IP Logged

zoso
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #24 - Mar 17th, 2007 at 10:33am

ex-member DonaldTrump wrote on Mar 17th, 2007 at 12:40am:
I don't think it's necessarily a rule that large acts of violence need to be carried out if a majority of people dislike multiculturalism, zoso.

'Dislike' is a rather spurious way of describing your views...

IP Logged

auzgurl
Ex Member

Reply #25 - Mar 17th, 2007 at 10:45am

OK ill bite DT..what does "spurious ' mean Undecided????

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #26 - Mar 19th, 2007 at 7:00pm

DT, most Australians are familiar with a bit of history, including European history. And what most of us gather from that history is that when racist remarks like yours start getting thrown around, it is the people making the racist remarks and not the targets for abuse who are the real threat to society. This is why most Australians have a laid back 'live and let live' philosophy.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #27 - Jul 4th, 2020 at 4:11pm

Things have changed, since 13 years ago.
Intolerance for Chinese and Moslems has never been more.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Sophia
Gold Member

Reply #28 - Jul 4th, 2020 at 5:20pm

Jasin wrote on Jul 4th, 2020 at 4:11pm:
Things have changed, since 13 years ago.
Intolerance for Chinese and Moslems has never been more.

True yet why?
Because of takeover or extreme happenings?
If it wasn’t but that stupid stuff it would be just a lesser problem, differences with races still about, but if we practice understanding, acceptance, and tolerance of differences, we would be in a better mind set about it.
I recall growing up with racist remarks for just being of immigrant parents, or having a non Anglo name.
But we soldiered on to prove our worth, and you don’t see intolerance towards Italians for instance, anymore.

As simulation and having a go at each other, is the way it’s always been, and then true acceptance is the result.

I think what had ruined chinese reputation of late is this covid 19 and has created such a divide I’m ashamed of.
Just because their country they immigrated from had arsehole hard hearted hard headed CCP that treat their own people with contempt, should not mean we should do so to those already here.
More support and understanding is what is required.

As for muslins, it’s to do with extremists brain washing a few idiots to make them all look bad, we know that don’t we?

Why do people want to migrate to Australia?
Better place to live safely? I’m sure they know that racism exists.

I think, too much immigration is... too much.... not enough time to settle and be accepted, then a clickiness happens, people don’t mix.

That’s how divides of “them and us” happens.

I ask, as lately I read, immigrants are being brought in for jobs in Australia whilst we have an unemployment situation amongst us already.

Why?
And then there’s feelings of resentment and animosity.

Who is doing this?

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #29 - Jul 4th, 2020 at 5:22pm

Australian values were once values tgat ALL AUSTRALIANS held dear.

Fairness, inclusiveness, mateship, hard work, hard play.
This was a country where everyone looked after each other.

Then the politicians, specifically howard the coward,  came along.
Lies, lies and more lies.
His aim, to destroy the lower classes and make them slaves.

Then, one after another, pathetic excuses for politicians bowed down to minority groups.
More and more outrageous and asinine policies were introduced.
Parasites were and are still rewarded for doing nothing but being parasites.
Mentally ill, elevated to positions of power with the aim of propagating more sick twisted people like themselves.

Mental illness is now seen as acceptable, the rediculious idea of multiple genders.

Sick, twisted, barbaric cults of DEATH are seen as cultural enrichment.

Lazyness and racism against whites is applauded and encouraged among people who call themselves black, but are as white as me.

Australian values are now
Lazyness
Barbaric CULT practices
Greedy politicians and public service
Racism against whites

Australia is desperately due for a change.
No more sick, twisted barbaric ideology
No more white racism
No more pandering to the most lazy culture on earth.

One rule for all.
And more mental asylums for those who are Truely mentally ill.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print