Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Poll Poll
Question: Which suits you best?

« Last Modified by: DILLIGAF on: Feb 26th, 2007 at 2:06pm »

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Idiots,Hippies,lefties,Multiculturists (Read 14870 times)
Aussie Nationalist
Ex Member

Re: Idiots,Hippies,lefties,Multiculturists
Reply #15 - Feb 26th, 2007 at 2:44pm

That would have been a tradgedy. next election they'll (labour) probably be back in, and we'll once more be on the road to becoming a part of asia again.

Total anti-marxist and anti-left wing. The Right is Right.&&&&&&

IP Logged

auzgurl
Ex Member

Reply #16 - Feb 26th, 2007 at 7:03pm

none of the above because im an individual,i change my opinions in keeping with the times.With progress inevitably comes change but if your stuck in a time warp and dont change with the times and hang on doggedly to beliefs that were relevant in the 70s for instance you may as well give the game away "

-------------------------------------------------------------

well said..those who doggedly hang onto stale outmoded beliefs are a burden to society..

Totally agree.

Call them what you like..Liberalists, leftists..in the end it all means the same thing....stagnant minds going nowhere

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #17 - Nov 14th, 2020 at 6:24pm

Them Lefties sure have become violent over the years.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #18 - Nov 14th, 2020 at 8:48pm

Jasin wrote on Nov 14th, 2020 at 6:24pm:

Nothing that a good public hanging or ten wouldn't fix...

I figured - on form - you'd shoot 'em if you caught them with a phone in their hand...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #19 - Nov 14th, 2020 at 9:50pm

DILLIGAF wrote on Feb 26th, 2007 at 1:39pm:
The Liberal party started off as the Country party, then merged with another party in the 1920's of ,which i forget thus creating THE NATIONALIST PARTY, which eventually transformed into the liberal party of 1944 which exists to this day.
Yes i agree with changing with the world BUT what must NEVER change is the recognititon of our identity and our values of freedom,unity and being true to your mates.

Quote:
transformed into the liberal party of 1944 which exists to this day.

It didn't transform it was a split off group. Menzies didn't get his way at a meeting so he made some deals outside the meeting in a lane and took his bat and ball to start a new party.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #20 - Nov 14th, 2020 at 10:11pm

DILLIGAF wrote on Feb 26th, 2007 at 1:39pm:
The Liberal party started off as the Country party, then merged with another party in the 1920's of ,which i forget thus creating THE NATIONALIST PARTY, which eventually transformed into the liberal party of 1944 which exists to this day.
Yes i agree with changing with the world BUT what must NEVER change is the recognititon of our identity and our values of freedom,unity and being true to your mates.

It was the UAP that became the Liberal party in 1944. The UAP was a split off from Labor in 1933 that merged with the nationalist party. The UAP was in coalition with the country party and won 4 elections. (UAP 1933 to 1945).

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #21 - Nov 14th, 2020 at 10:16pm

Gavin wrote on Feb 26th, 2007 at 2:17pm:
Quote:
MAJORITY RULES. not the minority. those in the minority should say nothing of how the place is run, and tow the line.

i wouldn't go as far as saying that minority groups should not have a say, it's just that the minority shouldn't enforce their rules on the rest of us.

The silent majority is often code for the noisy minority. Nobody actually makes a count.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #22 - Nov 15th, 2020 at 7:38am

Well that's interesting Dnarever (Dilligaf in disguise?)
especially the good point of...
The silent majority is often code for the noisy minority. Nobody actually makes a count.

I think you're actually right. Australia does have a different political approach compared to the rest of the well known world.

Maybe we can turn the rest of the world into the 'silent majority' and shut them up while us little 'minority' Australia can pipe up and make some noise.

...but do we want to draw attention to ourselves. We got it easy here, while all hell falls upon American shoulders.  Wink Cheesy

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #23 - Nov 15th, 2020 at 7:43am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Nov 14th, 2020 at 8:48pm:

I figured - on form - you'd shoot 'em if you caught them with a phone in their hand...

Well they attacked me for having a BBQ'd T-Boner in my hand because it insulted their Vegan senses. Even a few local Aboriginals had to come and restrain them. I'm a big guy, but having 7 wraith-like Vegans shout and push me around and slap the meat from my hand (cost me $10 on the barbie!  Cry) was kinda un-nerving. One Vegan female pulled my long hair and called me a murdering @#$##% @##%#% @##$% like a Potty mouth. It's one thing taken on a couple of Commando Soldiers looking for some biff in the back streets - but coming up against wraith Vegans on the rampage was quite scary I have to admit.

If I had a gun? Sure, I would have blown them all away if I also had an American 'Right' too.  Cheesy

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #24 - Nov 15th, 2020 at 4:06pm

Jasin wrote on Nov 15th, 2020 at 7:43am:

Well they attacked me for having a BBQ'd T-Boner in my hand because it insulted their Vegan senses. Even a few local Aboriginals had to come and restrain them. I'm a big guy, but having 7 wraith-like Vegans shout and push me around and slap the meat from my hand (cost me $10 on the barbie!  Cry) was kinda un-nerving. One Vegan female pulled my long hair and called me a murdering @#$##% @##%#% @##$% like a Potty mouth. It's one thing taken on a couple of Commando Soldiers looking for some biff in the back streets - but coming up against wraith Vegans on the rampage was quite scary I have to admit.

If I had a gun? Sure, I would have blown them all away if I also had an American 'Right' too.  Cheesy

I have  PETA tee shirt.

In small letters it says I support People who Eat Tasty Animals.

Gets them going.

I said to a shela buying a vegan pie (while I was buying a chunky beef pie)

I only eat animals that are vegetarians, so I guess Im almost a vegan.

What she replied is unprintable.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #25 - Nov 15th, 2020 at 10:39pm

Valkie wrote on Nov 15th, 2020 at 4:06pm:
Jasin wrote on Nov 15th, 2020 at 7:43am:

I have  PETA tee shirt.

In small letters it says I support People who Eat Tasty Animals.

Gets them going.

I said to a shela buying a vegan pie (while I was buying a chunky beef pie)

I only eat animals that are vegetarians, so I guess Im almost a vegan.

What she replied is unprintable.

I would be a vegetarian if meat didn't taste so good and vegetables didn't taste so crap.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #26 - Nov 15th, 2020 at 10:40pm

Should I pick Marxist if I mean Groucho ?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print