Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Poll Poll
Question: Who's gonna win?

« Created by: ex-member DonaldTrump on: Feb 15th, 2007 at 2:50am »

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Who's going to win the next federal election? (Read 12603 times)
ex-member DonaldTrump
Gold Member

Oh mere mortals, open
your eyes!

Overseas
Who's going to win the next federal election?
Feb 15th, 2007 at 2:50am

Simple question to get things kicked off here.  Cool

Quote:
Tolerance is the virtue of men who no longer believe in anything
&&-- G.K. Chesterton

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Re: Who's going to win the next federal election?
Reply #1 - Feb 15th, 2007 at 4:27pm

Good question DT.

My money is on ALP (best of two lousy major parties) with a few extra seats for the Greens.

Who do you think is going to win the next Federal election?

IP Logged

ex-member DonaldTrump
Gold Member

Oh mere mortals, open
your eyes!

Overseas
Re: Mantra
Reply #2 - Feb 15th, 2007 at 4:33pm

Rudd.

He seems to be more 'articulate.'

And since that Obama incident in parliament, Rudd was composed enough to make Howard look like an idiot.

I think elections are mostly about image. And so far, I think Rudd is giving a better impression.

He's not like past labor leaders... Beazley and Latham. Both who seemed like raving idiots with inflated egos.

Saying that though, I'm not a very big Labor supporter anymore. Since high school, my allegiance has changed.

Quote:
&&-- G.K. Chesterton

IP Logged

Aussie Nationalist
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Feb 16th, 2007 at 3:00pm

Rudd, Howard. Either way we are screwed. I WISH pauline could get it!

Total anti-marxist and anti-left wing. The Right is Right.&&&&&&

IP Logged

ex-member DonaldTrump
Gold Member

Oh mere mortals, open
your eyes!

Overseas
Reply #4 - Feb 17th, 2007 at 12:42am

Quote:
Rudd, Howard. Either way we are screwed. I WISH pauline could get it!

Nationalists like us can only DREAM about Pauline winning at this stage...  Cool

I wouldn't worry about it too much mate. If you take a look down the street sometime, there's Australian flags everywhere.

Since Cronulla and various other events such as the Olympics, I think patriotism has hit an all time high.

And best yet, communism has reached an all time low at Universities in popularity (Drawing from personal experience).  Grin

So there's much to look forward to in the future in my opinion.

Hmm... looks like people are favouring Rudd as the winner...
What? No Howard supporters??? Huh

Quote:
&&-- G.K. Chesterton

IP Logged

enviro

Taking Out The Trash

Weethalle NSW
Reply #5 - Feb 18th, 2007 at 4:06pm

Howard to win by a healthy margin if interest rates stay under 8%. Howard hasn't even hit the election road yet. Don't underestimate one of the greatest political bulldogs we have seen.
Cool

Put The Republic back on the agenda and Howard will fall.

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #6 - Feb 18th, 2007 at 6:47pm

I'm glad you're positive about Howard - enviro.  At the moment both parties have an equal chance and like DT says - Rudd is articulate.  He also has a fresh brain - where Howard sounds as though a bit of dementia is setting in (wishful thinking).

But it will take just one wrong move  this year and Howard will be out.  People are getting very sick of him and his self serving policies.  Being primeminister of Australia to Howard is all about him and his ego.  We need a young ambitious leader who cares about our children and the long term future of Australia.

I can only hope that Bob Brown hangs in there and the ALP give the Greens their preferences.  As usual the Liberal lobbyists will start again shortly on their propaganda war against the Greens, as it seems that whoever plays the dirtiest politics these days - wins.

IP Logged

ex-member DonaldTrump
Gold Member

Oh mere mortals, open
your eyes!

Overseas
Reply #7 - Feb 18th, 2007 at 10:43pm

Enviro wrote:
Quote:
Don't underestimate one of the greatest political bulldogs we have seen.

You mean the 'man of steel?'  Grin

Quote:
&&-- G.K. Chesterton

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Aug 29th, 2011 at 6:35pm

might as well recycle this one.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Aug 29th, 2011 at 6:43pm

longweekend58 wrote on Aug 29th, 2011 at 6:35pm:

longy are you mad.. I see where the left have almost a front page to themselves... I was going to post up something but thought...nah  let them have their soiled fun.. hypotheticals or abusive lies  does it for them..

I am wondering if we will ever be able to have say a discussion on politics ever again... not only has this dreadful party changed the face of politics in this country..save a creep at all costs..we will never get over that.. every govt will now use the THOMO excuse..

and the boards have gone the same way as low as can be.. we are called every name under the sun I am sure nem has a few saved up for when she sees the sun setting on this lot once and for all..such evil in the minds of people we could actually be living next door too..

I really dont even look in any of thethreads by the left anymore..its the same thing over and over full of hatred..most of it lies and imagined.. I am sure none of them have met or know anyone that has met Abbott yet to hear it all you would think they knew him from birth.. I am glad to say not many righties speak like them.. but it is noticed that Mozz when he cracks always cracks at a righty.. have you noticed that?

IP Logged

olive

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Aug 29th, 2011 at 7:02pm

cods wrote on Aug 29th, 2011 at 6:43pm:

longy are you mad.. I see where the left have almost a front page to themselves... I was going to post up something but thought...nah  let them have their soiled fun.. hypotheticals or abusive lies  does it for them..

I am wondering if we will ever be able to have say a discussion on politics ever again... not only has this dreadful party changed the face of politics in this country..save a creep at all costs..we will never get over that.. every govt will now use the THOMO excuse..

and the boards have gone the same way as low as can be.. we are called every name under the sun I am sure nem has a few saved up for when she sees the sun setting on this lot once and for all..such evil in the minds of people we could actually be living next door too..

I really dont even look in any of thethreads by the left anymore..its the same thing over and over full of hatred..most of it lies and imagined.. I am sure none of them have met or know anyone that has met Abbott yet to hear it all you would think they knew him from birth.. I am glad to say not many righties speak like them.. but it is noticed that Mozz when he cracks always cracks at a righty.. have you noticed that?

Hi cods..

I do notice that there are some very very low, nasty, people on here. Funny that they think that no-one but them is entitled to an opinion and they put the boot in just for the hell of it. Could not believe I was attacked for simply making a polite request....guess they don't believe in good manners.,..some of them wouldn't even know what manners are.
Agree with you entirely about the hateful posts....don't they realise they are sending onlookers to this website to the opposite side of politics? No-one would want to be associated with some of them. You can always tell people from the company they keep.
You are a champion, cods......don't let them get you down...Smiley

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Aug 30th, 2011 at 7:29am

olive wrote on Aug 29th, 2011 at 7:02pm:
cods wrote on Aug 29th, 2011 at 6:43pm:

longy are you mad.. I see where the left have almost a front page to themselves... I was going to post up something but thought...nah  let them have their soiled fun.. hypotheticals or abusive lies  does it for them..

Hi cods..

I do notice that there are some very very low, nasty, people on here. Funny that they think that no-one but them is entitled to an opinion and they put the boot in just for the hell of it. Could not believe I was attacked for simply making a polite request....guess they don't believe in good manners.,..some of them wouldn't even know what manners are.
Agree with you entirely about the hateful posts....don't they realise they are sending onlookers to this website to the opposite side of politics? No-one would want to be associated with some of them. You can always tell people from the company they keep.
You are a champion, cods......don't let them get you down...Smiley

thanks olive you are one of two I am thinking..ha.ha..its the lies that get me going..but what can you do I thank god I will never meet them or their type..

I have noticed more and more are looking into the threads but not posting... have you noticed that? maybe because they no they too will get abused..in the mean time the boards have been taken over by..the ferals.. Cheesy.

FD will be happy.

IP Logged

skippy.
Gold Member

Reply #12 - Aug 30th, 2011 at 8:17am

..in the mean time the boards have been taken over by..the ferals..
NO, you only think you've taken it over you nasty old bag.

freedivers other forum- POLITICAL ANIMAL
Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Aug 30th, 2011 at 8:36am

skippy. wrote on Aug 30th, 2011 at 8:17am:

proves the point all the time.. well done I trust its okay for people to speak to the older members of your family like that

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #14 - Aug 30th, 2011 at 8:42am

skippy. wrote on Aug 30th, 2011 at 8:17am:

It's quite funny really Skippy. Some of the RW's here think it's OK to throw stones, but when they get a few pebbles tossed back they start whining.

Maybe someone should tell Cods that if she wants respect - she should try earning it.

As far as this thread goes - she's trashed it. It's sacrilege to see her posts scar a perfectly good lefty thread.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print