Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 
Send Topic Print
AUSTRALIAN PEOPLES PARTY (Read 59710 times)
Stu

I Love YaBB 2!

Re: Animal Welfare
Reply #105 - Feb 27th, 2007 at 8:22pm

The animal welfare policy will shake some feathers and hard

and the immigration policy well that will do the same

regards repatriation please expand on who you are referring too

You will know when it comes out will be posted on www.tapp.org.au also will inform here and possibly another press release

Oh another thing the Australian Product Policy will probably come out at the same time.

Stu

IP Logged

Aussie Nationalist
Ex Member

Reply #106 - Feb 27th, 2007 at 8:51pm

Repatiatriation- send people back to country of origin.
eg; those that have not learnt english after being here for more than a year or refuse to abide by Australian laws.

Total anti-marxist and anti-left wing. The Right is Right.&&&&&&

IP Logged

Stu

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #107 - Feb 27th, 2007 at 8:57pm

you will have to wait for the immigration policy

IP Logged

Stu

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #108 - Mar 2nd, 2007 at 7:41pm

To all PayPal is now on The Australian Peoples Party Website for those wishing.
See News

Also the animal welfare policy is coming along and well as the immigration policy.

www.tapp.org.au

IP Logged

Stu

I Love YaBB 2!

Tapp vs Labor & Liberal
Reply #109 - Mar 3rd, 2007 at 12:02pm

This would be an interesting concept.

Immigration Policy oh my

This is going to be good.

IP Logged

enviro

Taking Out The Trash

Weethalle NSW
Re: Tapp vs Labor & Liberal
Reply #110 - Mar 3rd, 2007 at 12:13pm

forgive my ignorance Stu but, what are you talking about? Smiley

IP Logged

Stu

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #111 - Mar 3rd, 2007 at 12:18pm

Well Tapp is The Australian Peoples Party

And the immigration policy that will be coming out during the week with several others

www.tapp.org.au

IP Logged

enviro

Taking Out The Trash

Weethalle NSW
Reply #112 - Mar 4th, 2007 at 2:34pm

I'm looking forward to see your immigration policy. Have you seeked input from multicultural leaders in this country? or is it a white Australia policy? Does it promote population growth to Australia and can we afford the infrastructure for any rapid growth? Does it also address the areas of housing, welfare and skills?

I can't wait to see it.
Smiley

IP Logged

Stuart Ulrich(Guest)

KEVIN RUDD THE HYPOCRITES HYPOCRITE
Reply #113 - Aug 7th, 2007 at 2:39pm

Now people are going to have quite a few words to say about this, but first I will get this off my chest after watching how Kevin Rudd complains about the Federal Government.

Do not get me wrong as I do not approve of the Liberal Party as well, but with the party spin that occurs nowadays the truth is left behind.

First of all these parties, Governor General, Australian Electoral Commission and all of our federal MP’S are constitutionally corrupt and inept.
They see our constitution, that’s right the peoples constitution as nothing more than a piece of scrap that they can do with as they wish.
This constitution was created and voted on by the people and our governments have no care for them except their own political party constitution, because of this it is us the people that suffer.

Now let’s get down to Kevin Rudd and the Labor party hypocrisy.

I had seen on the TV that Kevin Rudd and the Labor Party always seem to have blame for the federal government, but when it comes to the truth of the matter the blame and fault is all theirs.
Due to the deceit that these parties have shown, the people do not understand the constitution and thus how government is supposed to work. If the people were to know that by going to the parliament home page and doing a search on constitutional debates within the constitution collection then more would be well aware as to what is required for federal and by states.

In the end this boils down to incompetence, not bad luck or poor judgment but incompetence.

Following I have included an extract from Kevin Rudd’s speech dated 11/11/1998

“But when my father was accidentally killed and my mother, like thousands of others, was left to rely on the bleak charity of the time to raise a family, it made a young person think. It made me think that a decent social security system designed to protect the weak was no bad thing. It made me think that the provision of decent public housing to the poor was the right thing to do. When I saw people unnecessarily die in the appallingly underfunded Queensland hospital system of the 1960s and 1970s it made me think that the provision of a decent universal health system should be one of the first responsibilities of the state.
When the kids I went to school with—most of them the daughters and sons of good Country Party families—were unable even to begin to realise their potential because of the abysmal levels of funding to the Queensland school system during those halcyon days of the Bjelke-Petersen government, it made me think that there was something fundamentally crook. If equality of opportunity does not begin in the school system, it begins nowhere at all. “

So when the states are incompetent this is ok not to voice unless the state is being run by another party. One can also see that Kevin Rudd had not believed in the social security system until he was in that situation when it was needed.
Another point, public housing well where and how is the states combating this, they are not and is Kevin Rudd voicing his disapproval No.

So what we have here is somebody who is saying one thing but believes in the other, so in the end what do we the people get.
We get candidates from other areas that are brought in for what purpose, to represent these parties and these parties themselves. It is these parties who have already decided what they will do and it is us the people that will be dictated to by party policy and not by electoral representation.

We can also see the hypocrisy that is forced upon the people by these people and their parties in education. One would believe that The Australian Constitution would be important and the debates that created this document but no, we cannot have the people too educated as to know what our government ministers and their governments are supposed to act.

One would say that I am biased well no, even though I am running as an Independent in the seat of Charlton and I stand firmly behind my words. I would have to say the truth never gets out but sooner or latter the people will rise and truly understand that they are really treated like mushrooms.

Finally I would like to say this;
When voting, vote as if it is you standing there in parliament to represent the people.

The question to you is;
A      Will you do as you are told, act as you are told or be expelled by your party if you do not follow the party line, or

B Will you stand and represent your neighbours, your community, your electorate and voice your concerns without any party bulling or retribution and be a independent voice for those who need your representation.

Stuart Ulrich
Independent Candidate for Charlton

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Re: KEVIN RUDD THE HYPOCRITES HYPOCRITE
Reply #114 - Aug 7th, 2007 at 2:51pm

Hi Stu, long time no see. Have you forgotten your login? I can get it emailed to you again if you have. Also, I was thinking of splicing all of your old APP threads into one thread. Is that OK with you?

I couldn't figure out from your post what the constitutional issue was. Can you clarify for us please?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Stuart Ulrich(Guest)

Reply #115 - Aug 7th, 2007 at 3:55pm

Login and password dont remember
ok about that stuff.

Now remember your post voting above the line

well

When pollies get into government they are supposed to drop the party bit and be representative of the people.
Free to stand for and against.
This is within  constitutional debates.

Also alegience and/obedience to others
Hello they are obedient to their parties and also an alegience.
An Alegience is also created within shares and business, remember when it comes down to it kevin rudd has a half share in a multi dollar business like many and this is where thier veiws can change to suit an  outcome that is favourable.

Stuart

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #116 - Aug 7th, 2007 at 3:59pm

When pollies get into government they are supposed to drop the party bit and be representative of the people.

Is there something about that in the constitution?

Also alegience and/obedience to others

If people know about this allegiance before voting for them, how is it a problem?

IP Logged

Stu(Guest)

Reply #117 - Aug 7th, 2007 at 4:17pm

The problem is that the people do not know about the debates.
It was the debates that created the constitution, the why and how.

The Government does want to tell the people that the debates are there.
Cannot have the people to educated on how things are supposed to work.

The debates are the reasoning behind just like,

Why is taking something stealing.
when we look at the reasons behind what is theft, that gives the full picture not just part there off.

About this I would not have posted if not in the constitution.
The federal government over the years uses a patsy the AEC to do what they want and to disregard the constitution is one of those things.

If they want me they can charge me, but hell will freeze over before that ever happens due to the repocussions that they all would face.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #118 - Aug 7th, 2007 at 4:26pm

How are they disregarding the constitution Stu?

IP Logged

stu(Guest)

Reply #119 - Aug 7th, 2007 at 5:00pm

you may not have noticed they are in parliament.

if they have an aleigence or obedience

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 
Send Topic Print