Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 10
Send Topic Print
AUSTRALIAN PEOPLES PARTY (Read 59540 times)
Stu(Guest)

AUSTRALIAN PEOPLES PARTY
Nov 20th, 2006 at 5:19pm

Well its seems that with all the stink that is happening with labor and liberal its time that we started a new.

This is why i created this out of frustration and disregard by both party's.

So what are everyones views about this.
« Last Edit: Aug 15th, 2007 at 12:57pm by ozadmin »  

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Re: Australian peoples Party
Reply #1 - Nov 20th, 2006 at 5:52pm

check this out: http://www.ozpolitic.com/app-d.html

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #2 - Nov 20th, 2006 at 6:00pm

this works better: http://ozpolitic.com/app-h.html

IP Logged

Stu(Guest)

Reply #3 - Nov 21st, 2006 at 2:59pm

Thanks Freediver
the site is getting there.

Regards to The Australian peoples Party it is about you, your children their future.

If Political Party's only behave like they have a single objective then what about the rest of us.

Most Party's are made up of people from business groups and unions what about us the working class, the unemployed,disabled and so forth.

It is time that we stood up for ourselves and do what has to be done instead of just hoping and praying that this occurs.

I t would also be great to see some comments regarding the policy's that have been posted.

Also membership is there for all and that fee is very good compared to some. This also gives you the opportunity to have made the change and help with the fight

Thank You

IP Logged

Stu

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #4 - Dec 10th, 2006 at 10:08am

The Australian Peoples Party is going well getting members getting bigger and stronger

We now have an Industrial Relations Policy which is real for the people.

This policy will not be posted util the party becomes registered so just to let you know it is there.

you dont have to believe but the truth and honesty will win

Stu

IP Logged

Stu

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #5 - Dec 11th, 2006 at 6:11pm

I would like to say thank you to all that have emailed and put up with my persistence whilst I have been building this party.

I have found that there are many passionate and dedicated people on this forum and even though I find that I do not variable speak the same language, my comments I find are honest and truthful.

I would also like to say those that have a passion for change is great now what does come is committing yourself to it; i.e. in this case becoming a member, but only if you find that the constitution is for you. This you will have to email for.

This party should get enough members to be registered by march, one would hope but at least there are those here that know it is happening.

I may not be a flashy writer but if it is honest and truthful and without all that spin and bull anyone can read this and this is what it is all about, for all.

So I do hope to here from those that are passionate enough and also those who would like to be a candidate and this is outlined in the constitution.

So all in all I would like to say merry Christmas and have a good new year and for petes sake take care on the roads.

Thanks

Stu

Email: swulrich@bigpond.net.au
The Australian Peoples Party

For The People By The People

IP Logged

Stu

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #6 - Dec 13th, 2006 at 9:06pm

I have also now set up a blog
so your comments are encouraged

and tell me whats wrong

http://australianpeoplesparty.blogspot.com/

stu

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #7 - Dec 14th, 2006 at 8:43am

Looks good Stu, but you probably shouldn't start a sentence with and - ie "And had enough of the constant bickering...."

Also, you might want to include a link back to the party information here for those who are interested: http://www.ozpolitic.com/app/australian-peoples-party.html

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #8 - Dec 14th, 2006 at 10:19am

Or, you could link to individual policies like so:

Aged and Disabled care policy<br />
People with Disabilities Policy<br />
<a href="http://www.ozpolitic.com/app/app-policing-crime-policy.html">Policing and Crime Policy</a><br />
<a href="http://www.ozpolitic.com/app/app-personal-responsibility-policy.html">Personal Responsibilities Policy</a><br />
<a href="http://www.ozpolitic.com/app/app-politicians-responsibility-policy.html">Politicians Responsibility Policy</a><br />
Industrial Relations Policy<br />
<a href="http://www.ozpolitic.com/app/app-veterans-affairs-policy.html">Veteran Affairs Policy</a><br />

IP Logged

enviro

Taking Out The Trash

Weethalle NSW
Hi Stu
Reply #9 - Jan 6th, 2007 at 8:34am

Do you have an environmental policy? Does it recommend or support alternative energy sources or mainstream, coal, gas and nuclear? Or do you intend to keep quiet on this issue?

The next election will involve Industrial and environmental policies. These policies will make or break you.

An answer for WorkPlace agreements need to be found as well as energy needs have to be answered along with a planned reduction of greenhouse emmissions. Please don't say Green Shift Tax. Green Shift Tax, like carbon tax, only hides the problem it doesn't solve it.

IP Logged

enviro

Taking Out The Trash

Weethalle NSW
Reply #10 - Jan 6th, 2007 at 8:39am

If you get the chance Stu could you insert your political philosophy chart in the 'Determine your political philosophy...' blog.

Thanks Wink

« Last Edit: Jan 6th, 2007 at 8:52am by enviro »  

IP Logged

ozadmin

Hello

oz
Reply #11 - Jan 6th, 2007 at 12:51pm

Off topic replies have been moved to this thread: Green Tax Shift
« Last Edit: Jan 6th, 2007 at 2:54pm by ozadmin »  

The Friendly Administrator.
IP Logged

Stu

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #12 - Jan 8th, 2007 at 7:53pm

ozadmin done seems i am a centralist
i could have told you that

enviro

have IR policy done
Am working on enviromental trying to get this energy issue right
have solutions for other enviro issues but this energy if not right will impact on the whole package.
To get it right now means things will work easier.

IP Logged

AUShole(Guest)

Reply #13 - Feb 25th, 2007 at 5:13pm

Stu

I have read some of your policies, and they seem to have a lot in common with One Nation and Family First. Both are populist parties, meaning they will quickly become stale and irrelevant.

With regard to your crime policy, legislation already exists to tackle most of the issues you raised. Your problem seems to be with the judiciary and politicians. I am afraid the only way to change the status quo is to rewrite the constitution of Australia, which will alter the way our democracy works.

On a more personal note, you need to do something about your script writing. OK, you have stated that you are not a great writer, but admitting a weakness is not going to cut it with voters. Look at what happened to Pauline Hanson (I am not a supporter, just an observer). You are savvy enough to set up a blog, so you should be able to at least use a spell and grammar check before you publish something.

Good luck with the APP. Although I don't agree with your views, the more choice in a democracy, the better.

IP Logged

Stu

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #14 - Feb 25th, 2007 at 5:43pm

The Australian Peoples Party (tapp) have been created by the people yes thats right people who are out there.
The policing and crime policy are you blind dont you listen or talk to people.

I think i will create a policy for spelling just for you since their is nothing else for you to have a go at.

With a name like yours no wonder.

I find the most important thing is what is happening and by the way why dont you have your say about richie rudd and richie turnbull, and they represent us yeah right.

If your not tapp then your voting liberal and labor as preferences are already set.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 10
Send Topic Print