Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Re: Welcome
Reply #900 - Nov 27th, 2018 at 7:35pm

Tally wrote on Nov 27th, 2018 at 6:36pm:
Bobby. wrote on Nov 27th, 2018 at 6:31pm:
Tally wrote on Nov 27th, 2018 at 6:24pm:
It seems I've landed in the middle of a civil war of sorts and some have taken to believing I'm somebody from their past.

I will address this once, and once only.
I happened upon this community and joined it.
If you think I remind you of another, that's on you.

I'll continue to post in a way which is reflective of my personality (if you don't hound me away first) and hopefully in time you all can see that I'm just Tally.

It's just that you remind us all of Mothra.

As I said, that's on you. If you met a guy/girl who reminds you of an ex boy/girlfriend, the new person is hardly to blame, right?

Anyway, get to know me and you'll see, I'm Tally.

Hi Tally.

IP Logged

Tally

Reply #901 - Nov 27th, 2018 at 7:57pm

Bobby. wrote on Nov 27th, 2018 at 7:35pm:
Tally wrote on Nov 27th, 2018 at 6:36pm:
Bobby. wrote on Nov 27th, 2018 at 6:31pm:
Tally wrote on Nov 27th, 2018 at 6:24pm:
It seems I've landed in the middle of a civil war of sorts and some have taken to believing I'm somebody from their past.

I will address this once, and once only.
I happened upon this community and joined it.
If you think I remind you of another, that's on you.

I'll continue to post in a way which is reflective of my personality (if you don't hound me away first) and hopefully in time you all can see that I'm just Tally.

It's just that you remind us all of Mothra.

As I said, that's on you. If you met a guy/girl who reminds you of an ex boy/girlfriend, the new person is hardly to blame, right?

Anyway, get to know me and you'll see, I'm Tally.

Hi Tally.

See that wan't so hard Smiley
Hi Bobby.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #902 - Nov 27th, 2018 at 8:31pm

Hi Tally.  Smiley

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #903 - Nov 27th, 2018 at 8:36pm

Hi Mothra Smiley

IBI

IP Logged

The Reboot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

None of your damn business
Reply #904 - Dec 13th, 2018 at 8:01pm

Grin

This 100 post before posting links and images rule really sucks.

Anyway, I am... nobody. The reason I still post on forums is because I love the hidden identity. If I were to be on social media and post my views, I would probably be fired and have to go bludge on the dole again.

I'm an occultist, and a philosopher.

I've been here before. I was a different person back then. That person is dead and I have been reborn.

I recognise some folks names. Should be interesting to see how I interact with them now.

P.S I always thought Agnes was hot. Until she she changed her name to Agnes.

P.P.S I assure you I'm not a current regular poster's "sock". I am a sock of a sock from three to five years ago, but now I'm a new sock.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #905 - Dec 13th, 2018 at 8:53pm

The Reboot wrote on Dec 13th, 2018 at 8:01pm:
Grin

Anyway, I am... nobody. The reason I still post on forums is because I love the hidden identity. If I were to be on social media and post my views, I would probably be fired and have to go bludge on the dole again.

I've been here before. I was a different person back then. That person is dead and I have been reborn.

I recognise some folks names. Should be interesting to see how I interact with them now.

P.P.S I assure you I'm not a current regular poster's "sock". I am a sock of a sock from three to five years ago, but now I'm a new sock.

HELLO FREEDUMB

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #906 - Dec 14th, 2018 at 12:28am

Jasin wrote on Dec 13th, 2018 at 8:53pm:
Grin

HELLO FREEDUMB

Oh Noes! Another, like Aussie, that knows everyone who joins! You go gurls!

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #907 - Dec 14th, 2018 at 8:58am

Quote:
Oh Noes! Another, like Aussie, that knows everyone who joins!

Nothing like a gross exaggeration ey Choo Choo?

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #908 - Dec 14th, 2018 at 10:10am

Grin

reminds me of that person that signed on and said hello Im not Mellie- Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

The Reboot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #909 - Dec 14th, 2018 at 9:43pm

Cu Chulainn wrote on Dec 14th, 2018 at 12:28am:
Jasin wrote on Dec 13th, 2018 at 8:53pm:
Grin

HELLO FREEDUMB

Oh Noes! Another, like Aussie, that knows everyone who joins! You go gurls!

Dunno what Aussie's accuracy is like, but Jasin is correct.

I'm amused that I'm remembered. I really wasn't here that long.  Grin

IP Logged

The Reboot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #910 - Dec 14th, 2018 at 9:46pm

Agnes wrote on Dec 14th, 2018 at 10:10am:
Grin

reminds me of that person that signed on and said hello Im not Mellie- Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Wait you're not Ausgurl you're... Brian Ross!

Or perhaps Ausgurl was Brian Ross's sock? A crossdressing one at that? Ausgurl: Agnes Ross

(DISCLAIMER: I meant nothing offensive, bigotted or hateful/discriminatory when using the word "crossdressing". I'm not a terrorist.) Wink

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #911 - Dec 14th, 2018 at 9:59pm

The Reboot wrote on Dec 14th, 2018 at 9:46pm:
Grin

Or perhaps Ausgurl was Brian Ross's sock? A crossdressing one at that? Ausgurl: Agnes Ross

(DISCLAIMER: I meant nothing offensive, bigotted or hateful/discriminatory when using the word "crossdressing". I'm not a terrorist.) Wink

well when I say you sound like Jasin I'm not terrorising you either    Wink

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

The Reboot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #912 - Dec 14th, 2018 at 10:03pm

Agnes wrote on Dec 14th, 2018 at 9:59pm:
Grin

Intentional. I was inspired by that cryptic post about the Nazis turning into Muslims waging war on the Jews and then the Muslims taking over cause it's the youngest religion.

IP Logged

Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #913 - Dec 15th, 2018 at 1:08am

Aussie wrote on Dec 14th, 2018 at 8:58am:
Quote:
Oh Noes! Another, like Aussie, that knows everyone who joins!

Nothing like a gross exaggeration ey Choo Choo?

No exaggeration at all TD, you know who all the newbs are apparently.

IP Logged

Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #914 - Dec 15th, 2018 at 1:10am

Agnes wrote on Dec 14th, 2018 at 9:59pm:
Grin

Madness comes in many forms so similar to each other.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 82
Send Topic Print