Pages: 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 82
Send Topic Print
Re: Welcome (Read 537435 times)
Francis
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Welcome
Reply #735 - May 3rd, 2017 at 9:19pm

Hello everyone.  Interesting  bunch  of personalitys on this forum  I noticed .  Cheesy

Enjoy  reading  other people's  thoughts on different  subjects and like to share mine on  occasion .

Cheers,

Francis

No tenemos miedo!

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #736 - May 3rd, 2017 at 10:06pm

welcome Francis.

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #737 - May 3rd, 2017 at 10:20pm

Can we call you Fran ?

IBI

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #738 - May 3rd, 2017 at 10:23pm

Dont touch my stuff.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #739 - May 3rd, 2017 at 10:25pm

Francis wrote on May 3rd, 2017 at 9:19pm:
Hello everyone.  Interesting  bunch  of personalitys on this forum  I noticed .  Cheesy

Enjoy  reading  other people's  thoughts on different  subjects and like to share mine on  occasion .

Cheers,

Francis

Hi Francis ~welcome.

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #740 - May 10th, 2017 at 9:13pm

It's been a number of years since I was last here.
Much has happened.
I like the new set-up.
No, I'm not Mellie.
Been through a bit, but more the wiser, humble, nicer, etc.
I wonder if people's political stances and opinions have changed since?
I wonder if the people have changed since?
...I wonder if Australian Politics can handle 'change' at all, even if it's just 5c worth?
Cool

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

minarchist
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #741 - Jul 11th, 2017 at 8:03am

Hi Everyone, my name is Minarchist. Currently living in Queensland, I've been interested in politics since I was a teenager. In the past I identified as a Libertarian. These days I see Libertarianism more of an ideal rather than an ideology that can be realistically implemented. Ultimately, I believe we should aim for a limited government, fewer regulations and social services only for the truly needy, similar to the policies of the Liberal Democrats.

By trade I’m a Power Engineer. Energy policy in Australia is an active topic of discussion at the moment, which is part of the reason why I joined the Forum as I thought I could add my opinions on the subject.

People accuse Capitalism of being a "dog eat dog" system, yet it was the Communists who ate each other when they were starving!

IP Logged

Vic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne Victoria
Reply #742 - Jul 11th, 2017 at 10:30am

minarchist wrote on Jul 11th, 2017 at 8:03am:
Hi Everyone, my name is Minarchist. Currently living in Queensland, I've been interested in politics since I was a teenager. In the past I identified as a Libertarian. These days I see Libertarianism more of an ideal rather than an ideology that can be realistically implemented. Ultimately, I believe we should aim for a limited government, fewer regulations and social services only for the truly needy, similar to the policies of the Liberal Democrats.

By trade I’m a Power Engineer. Energy policy in Australia is an active topic of discussion at the moment, which is part of the reason why I joined the Forum as I thought I could add my opinions on the subject.

Welcome Mate.   

Football, Meat Pies, Kangaroos and Liberal Lies
Football, Meat Pies, Kangaroos and Liberal Lies

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #743 - Jul 11th, 2017 at 10:34am

Howdy.

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Black Orchid
Gold Member

Reply #744 - Jul 11th, 2017 at 10:35am

Welcome Minarchist   Smiley

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #745 - Jul 11th, 2017 at 10:35am

Smiley

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #746 - Jul 15th, 2017 at 10:14pm

Hi

Warning: There are many experts who really know their stuff on Topics.
There are those that are expert conversationalists that use wit to their advantage.
There are those with good ethics and moral standards.
There are those who offer insights into things you wouldn't find on TV or from the usual avenues.
There are those who can make this a fun place, an escape.
There are those who bog everthing down and make a topic a prison.
There are those that show you the 'blind light'
There are those who just, like me - say "Hi"

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

LearJet

Australian Politics

Reply #747 - Aug 11th, 2017 at 12:37pm

Right is "Right as Rain"!  Smiley

What does "it" mean in the sentence,  "What time is it?"?

IP Logged

LearJet

Australian Politics

Reply #748 - Aug 14th, 2017 at 11:54am

Where can I find a list of current MODERATORS for all the forums? I can't find one. I've been monitoring a thread where there seems to be a lot of personal, over the top abuse being thrown about, and I think it needs to be "fixed" before it gets any worse, if that's possible. Actually the thread's OP is in and of itself flagrant personal abuse.

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1502611419
« Last Edit: Aug 14th, 2017 at 12:00pm by LearJet »  

IP Logged

LearJet

Australian Politics

Reply #749 - Aug 15th, 2017 at 3:04pm

LearJet wrote on Aug 14th, 2017 at 11:54am:
Where can I find a list of current MODERATORS for all the forums? I can't find one. I've been monitoring a thread where there seems to be a lot of personal, over the top abuse being thrown about, and I think it needs to be "fixed" before it gets any worse, if that's possible. Actually the thread's OP is in and of itself flagrant personal abuse.

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1502611419

Thank you to the unknown Mod who read this & "fixed the problem".  The thread was moved, is now locked, & will soon be hidden. I am glad that that kind of excessive hatred to our fellow posters is not tolerated here in OzPolitic.
« Last Edit: Aug 15th, 2017 at 3:10pm by LearJet »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 82
Send Topic Print