Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 82
Send Topic Print
Re: Welcome (Read 537316 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

Re: Welcome
Reply #1050 - Apr 18th, 2019 at 10:37pm

Well Kiwi Dave has just provided the best application for a Mod position I've seen in ages.
Kinda sums up Aussie's effort exactly.

The grace of attaining the Position only if Agnes gives her blessing - is what Relationships needs.

FD & VIC should take note of this "for there was movement at the station. For the word had..."

Psychology eh?
Hey Bojack!  Cheesy

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #1051 - Apr 19th, 2019 at 2:31am

Bit Grose wrote on Apr 18th, 2019 at 1:13pm:
Here's a funny joke.

Q: Why does Aussie love an all you can eat buffet?
A:

Well? Don't leave me hanging ...

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1052 - Apr 19th, 2019 at 8:10am

Kiwi Dave wrote on Apr 18th, 2019 at 6:53pm:
cods wrote on Apr 18th, 2019 at 2:37pm:
Kiwi Dave wrote on Apr 18th, 2019 at 1:15pm:
Bit Grose wrote on Apr 18th, 2019 at 1:01pm:
Kiwi Dave wrote on Apr 17th, 2019 at 6:38pm:
Hi all,

I was a member here years ago. Hail from across the ditch. Enjoy sailing and politics

See you on the boards.

Dave

Hi Dave, I'm Bit Grose.

Gidday Bit Grose and thanks for the welcome cods. Am I right in thinking given my preliminary readings that this Aussie fellow who thinks I’m someone called Nicole or Agnes impersonating someone called Nicole, is mentally retarded?

A quick read informs he seems to be disliked?

no we dont dislike him

we feel sorry for him..we even have pity parties for him.. in secret of course   so dont tell him....

would you be interested in the MOD JOB at rellies...

we could lobby  vic  if you are...

Hi Cods,

Well yes, I would be interested in modding relationships, but to be honest I don’t really understand it. In its current form, perhaps it could be called “bad relationships” because it doesn’t seem to be about anything else at all, except squabbles, accusations and bickering.

I guess if I took leadership of the mod board, I’d give the toilet a decent brush and flush. My take on relationships would be to make it a study/exploration of human behaviour. I’ve gotta psych background so it could be anything from mental illness, personality disorders, offenders and why they offend, sexual behaviours, deviancy, suggestions for how you get along with your spouse or neighbour, maybe an “agony aunt” couch, etc etc etc. there is so much more, but you get the idea. Human relationships are complex things and fascinating to discuss. We could also give them a political bent, ie what drove Joseph Stalin or goebels, for example. What makes people follow cults? Why are some folks left, and others right.

There’s plenty of really interesting stuff we could be doing and discussing on a board about relationships. It doesn’t have to be what it is or looks like now. What do you think of my platform, cods? And others?  Smiley

its good... just needs a bit of spice and maybe a bit of luxury....more tributes if you like...

its like a stale old sausage left at the back of the fridge right now....it needs tossing....

only a few still use the place.....I am sure you would turn it around in a flash...

come on vic   what do you say?......

I mean super nova dared to venture therein and was immediately banned forum wide  for trespassing.... no warning nothing

is this how you treat members who have taken a break  and on their return  believe their punishment is over....as well it should be.... Angry Angry instead the dictator fires off like a kimjongun..   nut case in other words..

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #1053 - Apr 19th, 2019 at 8:36am

cods wrote on Apr 19th, 2019 at 8:10am:
Hi all,

I was a member here years ago. Hail from across the ditch. Enjoy sailing and politics

See you on the boards.

Dave

Hi Dave, I'm Bit Grose.

Gidday Bit Grose and thanks for the welcome cods. Am I right in thinking given my preliminary readings that this Aussie fellow who thinks I’m someone called Nicole or Agnes impersonating someone called Nicole, is mentally retarded?

no we dont dislike him

we feel sorry for him..we even have pity parties for him.. in secret of course   so dont tell him....

Hi Cods,

Well yes, I would be interested in modding relationships, but to be honest I don’t really understand it. In its current form, perhaps it could be called “bad relationships” because it doesn’t seem to be about anything else at all, except squabbles, accusations and bickering.

I guess if I took leadership of the mod board, I’d give the toilet a decent brush and flush. My take on relationships would be to make it a study/exploration of human behaviour. I’ve gotta psych background so it could be anything from mental illness, personality disorders, offenders and why they offend, sexual behaviours, deviancy, suggestions for how you get along with your spouse or neighbour, maybe an “agony aunt” couch, etc etc etc. there is so much more, but you get the idea. Human relationships are complex things and fascinating to discuss. We could also give them a political bent, ie what drove Joseph Stalin or goebels, for example. What makes people follow cults? Why are some folks left, and others right.

There’s plenty of really interesting stuff we could be doing and discussing on a board about relationships. It doesn’t have to be what it is or looks like now. What do you think of my platform, cods? And others?  Smiley

its good... just needs a bit of spice and maybe a bit of luxury....more tributes if you like...

its like a stale old sausage left at the back of the fridge right now....it needs tossing....

many blessings beloved cods ,

are you saying you toss old sausages ?

this is very dissapointing to hear , I thought you were vegetarian ?

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1054 - Apr 19th, 2019 at 10:09am

it_is_the_light wrote on Apr 19th, 2019 at 8:36am:
cods wrote on Apr 19th, 2019 at 8:10am:
Hi all,

See you on the boards.

Dave

Hi Dave, I'm Bit Grose.

no we dont dislike him

Hi Cods,

many blessings beloved cods ,

are you saying you toss old sausages ?

this is very dissapointing to hear , I thought you were vegetarian ?

whatever gave you that idea???...

my sausages are always fresh....

unlike relationships which is always stale.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #1055 - Apr 21st, 2019 at 9:58am

sausages and all cured meats are full of nitrates- very bad for you- ass cancer-
« Last Edit: Apr 21st, 2019 at 11:32am by Agnes »  

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #1056 - Apr 21st, 2019 at 10:03am

Jasin wrote on Apr 18th, 2019 at 10:37pm:
Well Kiwi Dave has just provided the best application for a Mod position I've seen in ages.

The grace of attaining the Position only if Agnes gives her blessing - is what Relationships needs.

FD & VIC should take note of this "for there was movement at the station. For the word had..."

Psychology eh?
Hey Bojack!  Cheesy

Poor Kiwi Dave - he's been hounded by Aussie.
We should treat new members better.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #1057 - Apr 21st, 2019 at 4:02pm

Bobby. wrote on Apr 21st, 2019 at 10:03am:
Jasin wrote on Apr 18th, 2019 at 10:37pm:

Psychology eh?
Hey Bojack!  Cheesy

Poor Kiwi Dave - he's been hounded by Aussie.
We should treat new members better.

Yep. He's a little bully and a dirty sock that harrasses every new member as a Sock, because he fails to convince others that his Sock attempts are legit.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #1058 - Apr 30th, 2019 at 1:33am

Welcome Brendon

IP Logged

Wally Raffles

Australian Politics

Wallyworld, QLD
Reply #1059 - May 31st, 2019 at 12:33pm

Hi all. My name is Wally and I am an Old Member here.

I am a Republican and Supporter of the United Australia Party.

A few Things about me;
I am happily married to a Pakistani woman who is thirty years my Junior. I am semi Retired practiced Law in the Bush for many years before starting up my own Taxi service.

My hobbies include Golfing where I can Kill a man from several miles away just by Looking at him with my Cold blue eyes, watching the Tennis and Shirtfronting pesky teenagers who give me Attitude when I pick them up from School.

I look forward to getting to know You all.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #1060 - May 31st, 2019 at 12:38pm

Wally Raffles wrote on May 31st, 2019 at 12:33pm:

A few Things about me;
I am happily married to a Pakistani woman who is thirty years my Junior. I am semi Retired practiced Law in the Bush for many years before starting up my own Taxi service.

My hobbies include Golfing where I can Kill a man from several miles away just by Looking at him with my Cold blue eyes, watching the Tennis and Shirtfronting pesky teenagers who give me Attitude when I pick them up from School.

Hi Wally,
you sound like another member here.
I can't think who right now. Wink

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #1061 - May 31st, 2019 at 12:45pm

A few Things about me;

Yet another sewer sock.  It seems the idiotic rats still reckon Wally (a genuine original PA Member from many years ago) is me.  Stupid people.

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #1062 - May 31st, 2019 at 2:15pm

I love your beard Wally and your squinty eyes.  Grin Grin

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1063 - May 31st, 2019 at 2:24pm

Bobby. wrote on May 31st, 2019 at 12:38pm:

A few Things about me;

Hi Wally,

just a left over from monks stagnant pond bobby..

he keeps getting thrown out of another place that we wont mention either..

so NO WELCOME from me....in fact a BIG TA TA.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #1064 - May 31st, 2019 at 2:41pm

cods wrote on May 31st, 2019 at 2:24pm:
Bobby. wrote on May 31st, 2019 at 12:38pm:

A few Things about me;

Hi Wally,

just a left over from monks stagnant pond bobby..

he keeps getting thrown out of another place that we wont mention either..

so NO WELCOME from me....in fact a BIG TA TA.

Come on Cods,
all new members are welcome here.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 82
Send Topic Print