Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 82
Send Topic Print
Re: Welcome (Read 537256 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

Re: Welcome
Reply #1035 - Apr 18th, 2019 at 11:04am

Aussie only deserves to MOD the section of ONE NATION down there at the bottom of the table.
Since he usurped Relationships from Agnes, it has become nothing more than a toilet for Freediver's and Vic's turds and bogs. If it wasn't for other members offering Relationships some toilet paper - the stench from Aussie's Moderation would be unbearable.
He has shown no expertise in the theme of Relationships at all, hell - he probably wears a food stained QLD wife-beater singlet as he types away with his empty tinnies strewn around his table.
Aussie should be jilted as a Mod or be banned permanently.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1036 - Apr 18th, 2019 at 11:11am

thats sounds far too harsh for a mod... I will undo my nomination for you jasin...it looks like dave  might make it after all...

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #1037 - Apr 18th, 2019 at 11:17am

cods wrote on Apr 18th, 2019 at 10:53am:
Aussie wrote on Apr 18th, 2019 at 10:15am:
cods wrote on Apr 18th, 2019 at 9:37am:
ll these newbies.... welcome I do hope you are righties... the left has taken over the place   and all they do is bitch about anyone who isnt a lefty....

dont let them get to you! Smiley

The real Kiwi Dave is Nicole.  This one is Agnes.

wrong... agnes is taking a break shes had enough of the drongos...

Bullshit.  See post #5 made last night.

Link.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #1038 - Apr 18th, 2019 at 11:21am

cods wrote on Apr 18th, 2019 at 11:11am:
thats sounds far too harsh for a mod... I will undo my nomination for you jasin...it looks like dave  might make it after all...

I haven't applied for Relationshits. I'm not interested in cleaning up Aussie's mess he has made there. It would be like cleaning a public toilet in Newtown or New Delhi.
I'm not harsh Cods.
All that I am asking is that FD & VIC lower Aussie onto a long spike from above - rectum first. Lowering down an inch every half hour... just like they did during the Spanish Inquisition.
He would enjoy himself so much, he couldn't resist telling the truth for once, in the eyes of God

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #1039 - Apr 18th, 2019 at 12:56pm

ll these newbies.... welcome I do hope you are righties... the left has taken over the place   and all they do is bitch about anyone who isnt a lefty....

oh my  giddy aunt- he be seeing me everywhere-how many times do you have to be told I will not go out with you- !!! Get over me baby  Wink

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Bit Grose

Australian Politics

Reply #1040 - Apr 18th, 2019 at 1:01pm

Kiwi Dave wrote on Apr 17th, 2019 at 6:38pm:
Hi all,

I was a member here years ago. Hail from across the ditch. Enjoy sailing and politics

See you on the boards.

Dave

Hi Dave, I'm Bit Grose.

IP Logged

Kiwi Dave

Australian Politics

Reply #1041 - Apr 18th, 2019 at 1:10pm

If you’re trying to confuse me, you’re doing a good job. Either that, or you’ve had a tinny too many. WTF?

IP Logged

Bit Grose

Australian Politics

Reply #1042 - Apr 18th, 2019 at 1:11pm

Kiwi Dave wrote on Apr 18th, 2019 at 1:10pm:

If you’re trying to confuse me, you’re doing a good job. Either that, or you’ve had a tinny too many. WTF?

It's always tinny-o'clock up his neck of the woods.

IP Logged

Bit Grose

Australian Politics

Reply #1043 - Apr 18th, 2019 at 1:13pm

Here's a funny joke.

Q: Why does Aussie love an all you can eat buffet?
A:

IP Logged

Kiwi Dave

Australian Politics

Reply #1044 - Apr 18th, 2019 at 1:15pm

Bit Grose wrote on Apr 18th, 2019 at 1:01pm:
Hi all,

I was a member here years ago. Hail from across the ditch. Enjoy sailing and politics

See you on the boards.

Dave

Hi Dave, I'm Bit Grose.

Gidday Bit Grose and thanks for the welcome cods. Am I right in thinking given my preliminary readings that this Aussie fellow who thinks I’m someone called Nicole or Agnes impersonating someone called Nicole, is mentally retarded?

A quick read informs he seems to be disliked?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1045 - Apr 18th, 2019 at 2:37pm

Kiwi Dave wrote on Apr 18th, 2019 at 1:15pm:
Hi all,

See you on the boards.

Dave

Hi Dave, I'm Bit Grose.

Gidday Bit Grose and thanks for the welcome cods. Am I right in thinking given my preliminary readings that this Aussie fellow who thinks I’m someone called Nicole or Agnes impersonating someone called Nicole, is mentally retarded?

no we dont dislike him

we feel sorry for him..we even have pity parties for him.. in secret of course   so dont tell him....

would you be interested in the MOD JOB at rellies...

we could lobby  vic  if you are...

IP Logged

Kiwi Dave

Australian Politics

Reply #1046 - Apr 18th, 2019 at 6:53pm

cods wrote on Apr 18th, 2019 at 2:37pm:
Kiwi Dave wrote on Apr 18th, 2019 at 1:15pm:
Hi all,

See you on the boards.

Dave

Hi Dave, I'm Bit Grose.

no we dont dislike him

we feel sorry for him..we even have pity parties for him.. in secret of course   so dont tell him....

would you be interested in the MOD JOB at rellies...

we could lobby  vic  if you are...

Hi Cods,

Well yes, I would be interested in modding relationships, but to be honest I don’t really understand it. In its current form, perhaps it could be called “bad relationships” because it doesn’t seem to be about anything else at all, except squabbles, accusations and bickering.

I guess if I took leadership of the mod board, I’d give the toilet a decent brush and flush. My take on relationships would be to make it a study/exploration of human behaviour. I’ve gotta psych background so it could be anything from mental illness, personality disorders, offenders and why they offend, sexual behaviours, deviancy, suggestions for how you get along with your spouse or neighbour, maybe an “agony aunt” couch, etc etc etc. there is so much more, but you get the idea. Human relationships are complex things and fascinating to discuss. We could also give them a political bent, ie what drove Joseph Stalin or goebels, for example. What makes people follow cults? Why are some folks left, and others right.

There’s plenty of really interesting stuff we could be doing and discussing on a board about relationships. It doesn’t have to be what it is or looks like now. What do you think of my platform, cods? And others?  Smiley

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #1047 - Apr 18th, 2019 at 7:05pm

Sounds like you are just the person for The Tavern where you can do all that stuff.

Get on with it there if you like.

I don't care one way or the other if you want to do all that in Relationships.  Nothing stopping you is there?

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #1048 - Apr 18th, 2019 at 7:19pm

Aussie wrote on Apr 18th, 2019 at 7:05pm:
Sounds like you are just the person for The Tavern where you can do all that stuff.

I don't care one way or the other if you want to do all that in Relationships.  Nothing stopping you is there?

I think what Aussie is saying is his real name is Hal and "Sorry, you can't have that Dave."

IP Logged

Kiwi Dave

Australian Politics

Reply #1049 - Apr 18th, 2019 at 7:32pm

Setanta wrote on Apr 18th, 2019 at 7:19pm:
Aussie wrote on Apr 18th, 2019 at 7:05pm:

I think what Aussie is saying is his real name is Hal and "Sorry, you can't have that Dave."

I accept that, having just gone to the tavern to see what Aussie was on about. I saw this by Agnes:

Quote:
have problem that Freediver didn't check with me before giving my forum away /he never should have done that because if he had I would never have agreed to let Aussie have it- especially seeing as how since he got his hands on it he has used it to to trash everyone in Ozpol- especially me- and has lowered Ozpol down into the sewers

I have three things to say:
1) I would not run for mod of Relationships without Agnes permission, as it appears Aussie cut her lunch;
2) the Tavern appears like a nice, well moderated board, so why would I attempt a takeover there; and
3) my background - psychology- is simply about human relationships. So that board, scrubbed, cleaned and flushed - would be perfect for me to mod. That’s Relationships Aussie, and not green hornets tavern.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 82
Send Topic Print