Pages: 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 82
Send Topic Print
Re: Welcome (Read 537505 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

Re: Welcome
Reply #990 - Feb 4th, 2019 at 7:59pm

Agnes wrote on Feb 4th, 2019 at 7:55pm:
In the crystal clear waters of this bay- I was lazily walking along it on a warm and balmy sunset- I looked down because I was looking for shells at the waters edge and saw two flathead looking at me- looking at me- holding eye contact no less ( no not smoking anything here)- does this sound far fetched because it kind of amazed me- and still I wished I had a line to catch them- they were fat and juicy looking

I believe it.
I snorkel the shallows but I use a 'walking stick' (hand spear) so I am 'quiet' and don't make a noise using my fins/flippers. This way, I can get real close to fish and I've picked Flathead up by hand, slowly sliding my hand under them in the sand. Some will just sit and look at me, others will dart off and away.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #991 - Feb 4th, 2019 at 8:03pm

In the crystal clear waters of this bay- I was lazily walking along it on a warm and balmy sunset- I looked down because I was looking for shells at the waters edge and saw two flathead looking at me- looking at me- holding eye contact no less ( no not smoking anything here)- does this sound far fetched because it kind of amazed me- and still I wished I had a line to catch them- they were fat and juicy looking

Didn't their puppy dog eyes evoke some empathy or we're you only thinking if their tasty flesh in a frypan with a dob of butter?

IBI

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #992 - Feb 4th, 2019 at 8:04pm

Jasin wrote on Feb 4th, 2019 at 7:59pm:

I believe it.
I snorkel the shallows but I use a 'walking stick' (hand spear) so I am 'quiet' and don't make a noise using my fins/flippers. This way, I can get real close to fish and I've picked Flathead up by hand, slowly sliding my hand under them in the sand. Some will just sit and look at me, others will dart off and away.

that is amazing- wish I could have seen that- are you the flat head whisperer-? lol

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #993 - Feb 4th, 2019 at 8:12pm

Gordon wrote on Feb 4th, 2019 at 8:03pm:

Didn't their puppy dog eyes evoke some empathy or we're you only thinking if their tasty flesh in a frypan with a dob of butter?

a bit of both Gordy I love fish- 1st the eyes sucked me in all puppy dog cute but then my hunting instinct took over- lol-  I love fishing that doesnt help

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #994 - Feb 4th, 2019 at 8:14pm

Agnes wrote on Feb 4th, 2019 at 8:12pm:
Gordon wrote on Feb 4th, 2019 at 8:03pm:

a bit of both Gordy I love fish- 1st the eyes sucked me in all puppy dog cute but then my hunting instinct took over- lol-  I love fishing that doesnt help

I feel sorry for animals with delicious flesh.
I speared a cuttlefish once (not Aussie) and felt terrible.

IBI

IP Logged

Nervous Pervis

Australian Politics

Reply #995 - Feb 5th, 2019 at 8:31pm

Thank you so much for letting me join.

IP Logged

Chester

Australian Politics

Reply #996 - Feb 18th, 2019 at 7:08pm

Hi guys and gals, my name is Chester and I'm from the city.

Kisses.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #997 - Feb 18th, 2019 at 7:12pm

Chester wrote on Feb 18th, 2019 at 7:08pm:

Kisses.

You'll love it here. We have some very gorgeous Gay guys who will just tittlatte your nipples. They are GreggaryPeccary, John Smith, Aussie, Monk, Spot and Longweekend

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Chester

Australian Politics

Reply #998 - Feb 18th, 2019 at 7:16pm

Jasin wrote on Feb 18th, 2019 at 7:12pm:

Kisses.

You'll love it here. We have some very gorgeous Gay guys who will just tittlatte your nipples. They are GreggaryPeccary, John Smith, Aussie, Monk, Spot and Longweekend

Well that sounds just super, and lucky me because I'm blessed with a third nipple so plenty to go around.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #999 - Feb 18th, 2019 at 7:19pm

Chester wrote on Feb 18th, 2019 at 7:16pm:

Kisses.

Well that sounds just super, and lucky me because I'm blessed with a third nipple so plenty to go around.

Oh they will love that. Aussie would love to call you Mellie. He calls people that when he's on heat and he loves as many man-nipples as he can pucker onto.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #1000 - Feb 18th, 2019 at 7:50pm

Jasin wrote on Feb 18th, 2019 at 7:19pm:

Kisses.

Oh they will love that. Aussie would love to call you Mellie. He calls people that when he's on heat and he loves as many man-nipples as he can pucker onto.

omfg   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Welcome Chester-

IP Logged

SerialBrain9
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1001 - Mar 1st, 2019 at 10:48am

Oh Hi,

I’m new here - Please Don’t break me - I’m a shy little flower 

Beware the Fury of a Patient Man.

IP Logged

BigP
Gold Member

Australian Politics

West Auckland
Reply #1002 - Mar 1st, 2019 at 2:38pm

SerialBrain9 wrote on Mar 1st, 2019 at 10:48am:
Oh Hi,

I’m new here - Please Don’t break me - I’m a shy little flower 

Let me pluck a few petals from you sweetheart , and we  shay see how NEW you are  Cheesy

IP Logged

BigP
Gold Member

Australian Politics

West Auckland
Reply #1003 - Mar 1st, 2019 at 2:40pm

Kisses.

If I smeared a little peanut butter on mine do you think the Aus myster would be up to it ?

IP Logged

The Reboot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

None of your damn business
Reply #1004 - Mar 1st, 2019 at 7:10pm

BigP wrote on Mar 1st, 2019 at 2:40pm:

Kisses.

If I smeared a little peanut butter on mine do you think the Aus myster would be up to it ?

Has nobody mentioned butter chicken yet?  Shocked

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 82
Send Topic Print