Australian Politics Forum
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl
Member Run Boards >> Cats and Critters >> Environment topic now here
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1711504282

Message started by Jovial Monk on Mar 27th, 2024 at 11:51am

Title: Environment topic now here
Post by Jovial Monk on Mar 27th, 2024 at 11:51am
Let us start with showing the “elevated level of discussion” in the so-called Environment MRB:

Setanta:
What astronomical events does the Noongar calendar use to make it more realistic rather than an abstract concept?

Jaye:
Does Peccary have a calendar with a naked Trump on it?

Setanta:
Sure and it's not a pic per month, every day has a pic and Gregg ejaculates everywhere on seeing them and can't help but share his joy with us, his friends here on ozpolitic.


Shows the pisspoor quality of moderation here too.

Title: Re: Environment topic now here
Post by Jovial Monk on Apr 2nd, 2024 at 8:51am
Melbourne is getting pounded—rain, hail, wind etc.

Meanwhile my locale gets some nice rain.

Glad I live in Tassie not Melbum!


I think tonight I might light the first fire for 2024.

Australian Politics Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2026. All Rights Reserved.