Australian Politics Forum
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl
Member Run Boards >> Cats and Critters >> Boobies
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1689215786

Message started by Jovial Monk on Jul 13th, 2023 at 12:36pm

Title: Boobies
Post by Jovial Monk on Jul 13th, 2023 at 12:36pm
Sorry all, I am talking about a type of bird!


Title: Re: Boobies
Post by UnSubRocky on Jul 13th, 2023 at 4:45pm
Do you mean tits?

Title: Re: Boobies
Post by Jovial Monk on Jul 13th, 2023 at 5:01pm
Bluetits?  ;D ;D

No, birds.

Title: Re: Boobies
Post by UnSubRocky on Jul 13th, 2023 at 7:54pm


These tits.

Title: Re: Boobies
Post by Jovial Monk on Jul 13th, 2023 at 8:01pm
The Great Tit? LOL!

Title: Re: Boobies
Post by Jovial Monk on Jul 13th, 2023 at 8:01pm
Despite the title of this thread—it is about a type of bird!

Title: Re: Boobies
Post by UnSubRocky on Jul 13th, 2023 at 8:38pm
A few years ago, I had only found out that "tits" also referred to a type of bird. Now, I am today years old finding out that "boobies" also refer to a type of bird.

Title: Re: Boobies
Post by Jovial Monk on Jul 13th, 2023 at 8:40pm
It can also mean complete idiots like the so–called Mod of the sewer!

Title: Boobies
Post by Jovial Monk on Jul 13th, 2023 at 8:42pm
“Blue tits” does put me in mind of some nubile young women running around in my neck of the woods topless!



;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Title: Re: Boobies
Post by UnSubRocky on Jul 13th, 2023 at 8:50pm
I was trying to find an audio file of this comedy act. Some perv wanted to join a professional birdwatcher, in response to his advertisement about being on the look out for "tits". He misread the meaning of the word to be something else. When the professional told the prospect on the phone about the time he saw "some great big bouncing black tits, the other day", the prospect lost his load.

I tried to look up "bouncing black tits" on youtube to find the audio. But the results were not quite the results I wanted.... atleast not until later tonight before bed.

Australian Politics Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2026. All Rights Reserved.