| Australian Politics Forum | |
|
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl
Member Run Boards >> Cats and Critters >> Global knives http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1677760199 Message started by Jovial Monk on Mar 2nd, 2023 at 10:29pm |
|
|
Title: Global knives Post by Jovial Monk on Mar 2nd, 2023 at 10:29pm
Two legged critters gotta cook. To cook we need to chop and cut.
I bought a Global cleaver and a Global paring knife. Brilliant stuff. Thinking of a Global chef knife and vege chopper, cost like $230. Adding a bread knife takes it to $360! Dunno. Think I will buy the 20cm chefs knife, worry about the rest later. Bread knife I have is fine but not part of the Global set of course. |
|
Title: Re: Global knives Post by Jovial Monk on Mar 3rd, 2023 at 8:11pm
Anybody have Global knives—or something better?
|
|
Title: Re: Global knives Post by Jovial Monk on Mar 3rd, 2023 at 8:18pm
One time at my fave niece’s place I noticed the knives she had—her Dad’s chefs knives. The blade on the chef’s knife looked like it was 30cm long! Wow! This is what professional chefs use!
|
|
Australian Politics Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2! YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2026. All Rights Reserved. |