Australian Politics Forum
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl
Member Run Boards >> Environment >> Banned Member
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1650612425

Message started by Jim Lahey on Apr 22nd, 2022 at 5:27pm

Title: Banned Member
Post by Jim Lahey on Apr 22nd, 2022 at 5:27pm
Bobby. Given the support I showed you while you were being doxed at the sewer by the disgusting Lisa Jones I think its only fair you unban me from Environment.

Title: Re: Banned Member
Post by Bobby. on Apr 22nd, 2022 at 7:00pm

Jim Lahey wrote on Apr 22nd, 2022 at 5:27pm:
Bobby. Given the support I showed you while you were being doxed at the sewer by the disgusting Lisa Jones I think its only fair you unban me from Environment.



You have been good - I will unban you.
Make sure you behave.

Title: Re: Banned Member
Post by Gordon on Apr 22nd, 2022 at 7:04pm
Were you doxxed Bobby?

Title: Re: Banned Member
Post by Bobby. on Apr 22nd, 2022 at 7:07pm

Gordon wrote on Apr 22nd, 2022 at 7:04pm:
Were you doxxed Bobby?



No comment.

Title: Re: Banned Member
Post by Gordon on Apr 22nd, 2022 at 7:07pm
Monk and Aussie should be as benevolent as you, Bobby.

I'm banned from both their hovels for no reason.

Title: Re: Banned Member
Post by Jovial Monk on Apr 22nd, 2022 at 7:15pm
Gordon is permanently banned from Critters and Gardens. Reasons spelled out here: http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1638002428

Title: Re: Banned Member
Post by Bobby. on Apr 22nd, 2022 at 7:18pm

Jovial Monk wrote on Apr 22nd, 2022 at 7:15pm:
Gordon is permanently banned from Critters and Gardens. Reasons spelled out here: http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1638002428



Monk - you have posted in the Environment MRB again while banned.

Title: Re: Banned Member
Post by Bobby. on Apr 22nd, 2022 at 7:20pm

Gordon wrote on Apr 22nd, 2022 at 7:07pm:
Monk and Aussie should be as benevolent as you, Bobby.

I'm banned from both their hovels for no reason.



What - a nice guy like you banned from Monk's dump and the Real PA?

Title: Re: Banned Member
Post by Aussie on Apr 22nd, 2022 at 7:43pm

Bobby. wrote on Apr 22nd, 2022 at 7:20pm:

Gordon wrote on Apr 22nd, 2022 at 7:07pm:
Monk and Aussie should be as benevolent as you, Bobby.

I'm banned from both their hovels for no reason.



What - a nice guy like you banned from Monk's dump and the Real PA?


He is not banned at the sewer.

Title: Re: Banned Member
Post by Bobby. on Apr 22nd, 2022 at 7:51pm

Aussie wrote on Apr 22nd, 2022 at 7:43pm:

Bobby. wrote on Apr 22nd, 2022 at 7:20pm:

Gordon wrote on Apr 22nd, 2022 at 7:07pm:
Monk and Aussie should be as benevolent as you, Bobby.

I'm banned from both their hovels for no reason.



What - a nice guy like you banned from Monk's dump and the Real PA?


He is not banned at the sewer.



Well - Gordon thinks he's banned.

Australian Politics Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2026. All Rights Reserved.