Australian Politics Forum
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl
Member Run Boards >> Environment >> Ozpolitic is back online
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1612138608

Message started by Bobby. on Feb 1st, 2021 at 10:16am

Title: Ozpolitic is back online
Post by Bobby. on Feb 1st, 2021 at 10:16am
Hi everyone,
it's good to see it's back online.
this is a test thread and post.

Title: Re: Ozpolitic is back online
Post by Bobby. on Feb 1st, 2021 at 10:19am
It seems to work fine.

Title: Re: Ozpolitic is back online
Post by Neferti on Feb 1st, 2021 at 12:06pm

Bobby. wrote on Feb 1st, 2021 at 10:19am:
It seems to work fine.


I still don't have the "reply" button in Feedback.  ::)

Title: Re: Ozpolitic is back online
Post by Bobby. on Feb 1st, 2021 at 12:11pm

Neferti wrote on Feb 1st, 2021 at 12:06pm:

Bobby. wrote on Feb 1st, 2021 at 10:19am:
It seems to work fine.


I still don't have the "reply" button in Feedback.  ::)



Yes - it's the same for me -
it's been like that for over 8 years.

Title: Re: Ozpolitic is back online
Post by Bobby. on Feb 1st, 2021 at 1:44pm
The welcome thread has just had 1 post today but
none since 21st October 2020.

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1163983764/1155

That doesn't sound right?

Title: Re: Ozpolitic is back online
Post by Redmond Neck on Feb 1st, 2021 at 2:12pm
Anyone else have trouble logging on until the last hour or so as I did?

Kept saying was in maintenance mode

Title: Re: Ozpolitic is back online
Post by Bobby. on Feb 1st, 2021 at 2:14pm

Redmond Neck wrote on Feb 1st, 2021 at 2:12pm:
Anyone else have trouble logging on until the last hour or so as I did?

Kept saying was in maintenance mode




Well -
you can see that I made this thread today at 11:16am.
That is about 4 hours ago.


Australian Politics Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2026. All Rights Reserved.