Australian Politics Forum
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl
Member Run Boards >> Environment >> Bushfires
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1579746042

Message started by Redmond Neck on Jan 23rd, 2020 at 12:20pm

Title: Bushfires
Post by Redmond Neck on Jan 23rd, 2020 at 12:20pm
Bushfire near Oaks Estate, West Queanbeyan, Beard, Canberra Airport closed


Title: Re: Bushfires
Post by lee on Jan 23rd, 2020 at 12:51pm
Hope they get it out by tomorrow. How else will the pollies get out?

Title: Re: Bushfires
Post by Sir Spot of Borg on Jan 23rd, 2020 at 1:13pm
Meh the highway is open ATM. Prolly close at some point though because adaminaby etc flaring up again. I just hope morriscum is breathing this air

Spot

Title: Re: Bushfires
Post by BigP on Jan 24th, 2020 at 9:08am
Looks like you guys have single highhandedly halted global warming, all that smoke you've put in the stratosphere has cooled things down in NZ,,

Title: Re: Bushfires
Post by cods on Jan 24th, 2020 at 9:19am

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Jan 23rd, 2020 at 1:13pm:
Meh the highway is open ATM. Prolly close at some point though because adaminaby etc flaring up again. I just hope morriscum is breathing this air

Spot



ahhhhh I thought I saw scomo out their with his box of matches  I wondered what he was up too..


thanks spot..

no smoke on my side of town....just the bloody dust 

I guess thats because scomo has been doing burnt outs again... ::) ::) ::)



makes sense to some poor souls.

Australian Politics Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2026. All Rights Reserved.