| Australian Politics Forum | |
|
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl
Member Run Boards >> Environment >> Switzerland’s Cancer Epidemic - CERN...??? http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1576388265 Message started by Ajax on Dec 15th, 2019 at 3:37pm |
|
|
Title: Switzerland’s Cancer Epidemic - CERN...??? Post by Ajax on Dec 15th, 2019 at 3:37pm
I wonder if CERN has anything to do with it.
http://www.swissstyle.com/switzerlands-cancer-epidemic/ |
|
Title: Re: Switzerland’s Cancer Epidemic - CERN...??? Post by Bobby. on Dec 15th, 2019 at 3:40pm
Any evidence that it's CERN?
remember - CERN is deep underground - that stops the intense radiation getting out. |
|
Title: Re: Switzerland’s Cancer Epidemic - CERN...??? Post by Ajax on Dec 15th, 2019 at 3:43pm Bobby. wrote on Dec 15th, 2019 at 3:40pm:
No not at all. What I would like to know is the cancer rates before and after CERN was installed and commissioned. Doesn't matter that its underground if it can disturb the Earth magnetism (elctromagnetic sphere) then it can affect people on the surface. |
|
Title: Re: Switzerland’s Cancer Epidemic - CERN...??? Post by Bobby. on Dec 15th, 2019 at 3:57pm Ajax wrote on Dec 15th, 2019 at 3:43pm:
The radiation can't get through 175 meters of rock and earth. "Straddling the French-Swiss border, the $9 billion CERN collider complex is buried at a depth of up to 575 feet (175 meters). The tunnel complex runs along a 17-mile (27-kilometer) circuit.Aug 31, 2015" |
|
Title: Re: Switzerland’s Cancer Epidemic - CERN...??? Post by Ajax on Dec 15th, 2019 at 4:05pm Bobby. wrote on Dec 15th, 2019 at 3:57pm:
Yep I'm sure they would have taken all necessary precautions. From Geneva town centre to CERN is a 9 klm radius approx. Makes the town in very close proximity. Just asking the question, not saying that it is the cause. The first collisions were achieved in 2010. |
|
Title: Re: Switzerland’s Cancer Epidemic - CERN...??? Post by cods on Dec 15th, 2019 at 4:58pm
its interesting that Switzerland doesnt appear in the stats for lung cancer... which is the the most common cancer....
https://www.wcrf.org/dietandcancer/cancer-trends/lung-cancer-statistics 10 countries where people smoke the most Serbia. Cigarette consumption per capita: 2861. Bulgaria. Cigarette consumption per capita: 2,822. ... Greece. Cigarette consumption per capita: 2,795. ... Russia. Cigarette consumption per capita: 2,786. ... Moldova. Cigarette consumption per capita: 2,479. ... Ukraine. Cigarette consumption per capita: 2,401. ... Slovenia. ... Bosnia-Herzegovina. ... people need to take accountability for their own health.... banning smoking in public and in buildings would be a good start for these countries.. what effect does smoking of any kind have on climate change issues????? |
|
Title: Re: Switzerland’s Cancer Epidemic - CERN...??? Post by Robot on Dec 16th, 2019 at 7:36pm
#cernburn
|
|
Title: Re: Switzerland’s Cancer Epidemic - CERN...??? Post by Bojack Horseman on Dec 17th, 2019 at 12:39pm Ajax wrote on Dec 15th, 2019 at 3:37pm:
No, no it doesn't. |
|
Title: Re: Switzerland’s Cancer Epidemic - CERN...??? Post by Ajax on Dec 17th, 2019 at 3:21pm Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Dec 17th, 2019 at 12:39pm:
Ok Mr.Peabody I just read that there is an epidemic of cancer in Switzerland. The CERN was built and completed in 2008. First collisions were achieved in 2010. I postulate that CERN maybe responsible for the hike in cancer in Switzerland. I also postulate that the Cern is big enough to disrupt the electro magnetic sphere of the Earth and that nobody on Earth really knows what effects this will have on weather patterns and the effects on humans who live in close proximity to the CERN. As yet I haven't found any papers (et al) that would prove my theory. But I'm wondering what papers you have that would debunk my theory........ :-* |
|
Title: Re: Switzerland’s Cancer Epidemic - CERN...??? Post by Lee King on Dec 17th, 2019 at 3:37pm
Cancer has been around for a very long time. An ancestor of mine died from cancer way back in 1850 - at least that was what was on the Death Certificate. That's 170 years ago.
Perhaps something in our DNA (now that they can test that) will be researched to find out how and why and what to do to prevent it? Research into trying to "kill" the cancer has been going on for decades. Sometimes it works, other times not. All in all, it is the luck of the draw. If you are going to get it and die from it .... that's it. |
|
Title: Re: Switzerland’s Cancer Epidemic - CERN...??? Post by random on Dec 17th, 2019 at 8:14pm Ajax wrote on Dec 17th, 2019 at 3:21pm:
Mate you are seriously dumb as. I have a theory that I will win next week's lotto. As yet I haven't found any papers (et al) that would prove my theory. But I'm wondering what papers you have that would debunk my theory........ :-* |
|
Title: Re: Switzerland’s Cancer Epidemic - CERN...??? Post by Bojack Horseman on Dec 18th, 2019 at 9:02am Ajax wrote on Dec 17th, 2019 at 3:21pm:
1. You mean hypothesis not theory 2. I don't need to disprove an unproven hypothesis. We already know the risk factors for the cancers you listed such as melanoma and prostate cancer |
|
Title: Re: Switzerland’s Cancer Epidemic - CERN...??? Post by random on Dec 18th, 2019 at 4:54pm Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Dec 18th, 2019 at 9:02am:
I was going to explain that too, but I thought it would just confuse Ajax. Looks like I was right. |
|
Title: Re: Switzerland’s Cancer Epidemic - CERN...??? Post by Ajax on Dec 21st, 2019 at 1:03pm
You boys saying electro magnetism cannot damage DNA...?
|
|
Title: Re: Switzerland’s Cancer Epidemic - CERN...??? Post by random on Dec 21st, 2019 at 1:25pm Ajax wrote on Dec 21st, 2019 at 1:03pm:
Mate you have to help me out. I want in on the shill game. Put in a good word for me will ya? I have what it takes, I can lie like the best of you when I try and I promise not to tell! PM me please. |
|
Title: Re: Switzerland’s Cancer Epidemic - CERN...??? Post by Ajax on Dec 21st, 2019 at 1:53pm random wrote on Dec 21st, 2019 at 1:25pm:
Actually I need some extra money for Christmas where can I go to get on board the AGW gravy train. I'll only do it for a month or so then I will be back to my usual self. PM me.............. :D ;) :) If you don't want any one else to know.......... :-* |
|
Australian Politics Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2! YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2026. All Rights Reserved. |