Australian Politics Forum
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl
Member Run Boards >> Environment >> AGW
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1532750605

Message started by Gordon on Jul 28th, 2018 at 2:03pm

Title: AGW
Post by Gordon on Jul 28th, 2018 at 2:03pm
I believe in the science of AGW but I think there is hysteria about the effects it will have on the earth.

Pollution by plastic is a bigger threat, IMHO.

Title: Re: AGW
Post by Unforgiven on Jul 28th, 2018 at 2:06pm

Gordon wrote on Jul 28th, 2018 at 2:03pm:
I believe in the science of AGW but I think there is hysteria about the effects it will have on the earth.

Pollution by plastic is a bigger threat, IMHO.


Impending death does make people hysterical.

What says AiA?

Title: Re: AGW
Post by Gordon on Jul 28th, 2018 at 2:09pm

Unforgiven wrote on Jul 28th, 2018 at 2:06pm:

Gordon wrote on Jul 28th, 2018 at 2:03pm:
I believe in the science of AGW but I think there is hysteria about the effects it will have on the earth.

Pollution by plastic is a bigger threat, IMHO.


Impending death does make people hysterical.

What says AiA?


I'll ask AiA and you ask Aussie. Hey how far up your arse does his hand extend? Hope he lubes, as he's self reported he has big hands.

Title: Re: AGW
Post by Unforgiven on Jul 28th, 2018 at 2:12pm

Gordon wrote on Jul 28th, 2018 at 2:09pm:

Unforgiven wrote on Jul 28th, 2018 at 2:06pm:

Gordon wrote on Jul 28th, 2018 at 2:03pm:
I believe in the science of AGW but I think there is hysteria about the effects it will have on the earth.

Pollution by plastic is a bigger threat, IMHO.


Impending death does make people hysterical.

What says AiA?


I'll ask AiA and you ask Aussie. Hey how far up your arse does his hand extend? Hope he lubes, as he's self reported he has big hands.


Gordon implodes.

Title: Re: AGW
Post by Gordon on Jul 28th, 2018 at 2:16pm

Unforgiven wrote on Jul 28th, 2018 at 2:12pm:

Gordon wrote on Jul 28th, 2018 at 2:09pm:

Unforgiven wrote on Jul 28th, 2018 at 2:06pm:

Gordon wrote on Jul 28th, 2018 at 2:03pm:
I believe in the science of AGW but I think there is hysteria about the effects it will have on the earth.

Pollution by plastic is a bigger threat, IMHO.


Impending death does make people hysterical.

What says AiA?


I'll ask AiA and you ask Aussie. Hey how far up your arse does his hand extend? Hope he lubes, as he's self reported he has big hands.


Gordon implodes.


Oh look, Un4 and Aussie are tag teaming. Does he have his big hand up your arse? The same big hand he used to pin a kid against a tree :)

BTW Un4, what do you think of Aussie's story about pinning a kid to a tree? Do you condone?

Title: Re: AGW
Post by Unforgiven on Jul 28th, 2018 at 2:21pm

Gordon wrote on Jul 28th, 2018 at 2:16pm:
Oh look, Un4 and Aussie are tag teaming. Does he have his big hand up your arse? The same big hand he used to pin a kid against a tree

BTW Un4, what do you think of Aussie's story about pinning a kid to a tree? Do you condone?


Is that a gun in your pocket?

Title: Re: AGW
Post by DonDeeHippy on Jul 28th, 2018 at 3:32pm
Gordon showing the intelligence of Global Warming deniers...... ;) ;) ;)

Title: Re: AGW
Post by Gordon on Jul 28th, 2018 at 3:49pm

DonDeeHippy wrote on Jul 28th, 2018 at 3:32pm:
Gordon showing the intelligence of Global Warming deniers...... ;) ;) ;)


Comprehension issues?


I believe in the science of AGW

Title: Re: AGW
Post by lee on Jul 28th, 2018 at 3:55pm

Unforgiven wrote on Jul 28th, 2018 at 2:06pm:
Impending death does make people hysterical.



Does it? You start dying the day you are born. You don't know when it will happen. Start panicking.

How "impending" is this death? 5, 10 15, 20 years; more?

Title: Re: AGW
Post by DonDeeHippy on Jul 28th, 2018 at 4:22pm

Gordon wrote on Jul 28th, 2018 at 3:49pm:

DonDeeHippy wrote on Jul 28th, 2018 at 3:32pm:
Gordon showing the intelligence of Global Warming deniers...... ;) ;) ;)


Comprehension issues?


I believe in the science of AGW

Ahh I reread , your right your not a denier
You just think its not going to do anything.....
so much hysteria going on.  ;) ;)

Title: Re: AGW
Post by Gordon on Jul 28th, 2018 at 4:34pm

DonDeeHippy wrote on Jul 28th, 2018 at 4:22pm:

Gordon wrote on Jul 28th, 2018 at 3:49pm:

DonDeeHippy wrote on Jul 28th, 2018 at 3:32pm:
Gordon showing the intelligence of Global Warming deniers...... ;) ;) ;)


Comprehension issues?


I believe in the science of AGW

Ahh I reread , your right your not a denier
You just think its not going to do anything.....
so much hysteria going on.  ;) ;)


Do you want a sensible discussion about this or just keep jumping to conclusions I haven't presented?

Title: Re: AGW
Post by DonDeeHippyLovesU on Jul 28th, 2018 at 5:45pm

Gordon wrote on Jul 28th, 2018 at 4:34pm:

DonDeeHippy wrote on Jul 28th, 2018 at 4:22pm:

Gordon wrote on Jul 28th, 2018 at 3:49pm:

DonDeeHippy wrote on Jul 28th, 2018 at 3:32pm:
Gordon showing the intelligence of Global Warming deniers...... ;) ;) ;)


Comprehension issues?


I believe in the science of AGW

Ahh I reread , your right your not a denier
You just think its not going to do anything.....
so much hysteria going on.  ;) ;)


Do you want a sensible discussion about this or just keep jumping to conclusions I haven't presented?

Gordon wrote on Jul 28th, 2018 at 2:16pm:

Unforgiven wrote on Jul 28th, 2018 at 2:12pm:

Gordon wrote on Jul 28th, 2018 at 2:09pm:

Unforgiven wrote on Jul 28th, 2018 at 2:06pm:

Gordon wrote on Jul 28th, 2018 at 2:03pm:
I believe in the science of AGW but I think there is hysteria about the effects it will have on the earth.

Pollution by plastic is a bigger threat, IMHO.


Impending death does make people hysterical.

What says AiA?


I'll ask AiA and you ask Aussie. Hey how far up your arse does his hand extend? Hope he lubes, as he's self reported he has big hands.


Gordon implodes.


Oh look, Un4 and Aussie are tag teaming. Does he have his big hand up your arse? The same big hand he used to pin a kid against a tree :)
I'll ask AiA and you ask Aussie. Hey how far up your arse does his hand extend? Hope he lubes, as he's self reported he has big hands.

BTW Un4, what do you think of Aussie's story about pinning a kid to a tree? Do you condone?

Ok sensible debate... ok what damage do u personally think AGW will do ?


Title: Re: AGW
Post by Bobby on Jul 28th, 2018 at 6:01pm

Gordon wrote on Jul 28th, 2018 at 2:03pm:
I believe in the science of AGW but I think there is hysteria about the effects it will have on the earth.

Pollution by plastic is a bigger threat, IMHO.



I'm not sure about AGW -
it seems that there are far too many extreme cold events
all around the world.
The latest news is that the Arctic is covered in thick ice at the end of July.


Jump to 4:40 -

the Arctic is covered in thick ice in July!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiVM2IdDk54

Title: Re: AGW
Post by Gordon on Jul 28th, 2018 at 6:04pm

DonDeeHippy wrote on Jul 28th, 2018 at 5:45pm:

Gordon wrote on Jul 28th, 2018 at 4:34pm:

DonDeeHippy wrote on Jul 28th, 2018 at 4:22pm:

Gordon wrote on Jul 28th, 2018 at 3:49pm:

DonDeeHippy wrote on Jul 28th, 2018 at 3:32pm:
Gordon showing the intelligence of Global Warming deniers...... ;) ;) ;)


Comprehension issues?


I believe in the science of AGW

Ahh I reread , your right your not a denier
You just think its not going to do anything.....
so much hysteria going on.  ;) ;)


Do you want a sensible discussion about this or just keep jumping to conclusions I haven't presented?

Gordon wrote on Jul 28th, 2018 at 2:16pm:

Unforgiven wrote on Jul 28th, 2018 at 2:12pm:

Gordon wrote on Jul 28th, 2018 at 2:09pm:

Unforgiven wrote on Jul 28th, 2018 at 2:06pm:

Gordon wrote on Jul 28th, 2018 at 2:03pm:
I believe in the science of AGW but I think there is hysteria about the effects it will have on the earth.

Pollution by plastic is a bigger threat, IMHO.


Impending death does make people hysterical.

What says AiA?


I'll ask AiA and you ask Aussie. Hey how far up your arse does his hand extend? Hope he lubes, as he's self reported he has big hands.


Gordon implodes.


Oh look, Un4 and Aussie are tag teaming. Does he have his big hand up your arse? The same big hand he used to pin a kid against a tree :)
I'll ask AiA and you ask Aussie. Hey how far up your arse does his hand extend? Hope he lubes, as he's self reported he has big hands.

BTW Un4, what do you think of Aussie's story about pinning a kid to a tree? Do you condone?

Ok sensible debate... ok what damage do u personally think AGW will do ?


Before we kick off, yes I'm 100% with climate science so don't try and brand me as anti-science.
I'm also with the scientists on vaccines, GMOs (mostly) and fluoride in water.

What seems to be speculative, according to the science commentators I listen to are the actual effects as the modeling is just too complex, and what it will mean for humans.

Now about the hysteria I mentioned. As you know, tales of doom, catastrophe and end times are woven through all religions and cultures. It's probably part of the human condition to tell and believe these tales to moderate and control behavour.

The left side of the spectrum who unquestioningly believe that AGW will bring about end times, are mostly secular, and it seems they've simply replaced Biblical plagues with AGW catastrophes.
Please keep in mind, many of these same people reject the science of vaccines, GMOs and fluoride in water  :)

As I said, I believe in AGW and the climate will change. How much and how fast? Dunno. But as a species, we'll still continue to breed in plague propitious.

Title: Re: AGW
Post by lee on Jul 28th, 2018 at 6:29pm


AGW- 1934

Australian Politics Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2026. All Rights Reserved.