Australian Politics Forum
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl
Member Run Boards >> Spirituality >> Suggestion
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1525083683

Message started by Jovial Monk on Apr 30th, 2018 at 8:21pm

Title: Suggestion
Post by Jovial Monk on Apr 30th, 2018 at 8:21pm
Booby is hopeless as Mod of Environment.

Why not ask FD to:

1. Rename this board “Atheism and Science”

2. Rename Environment to “Climatology”

3. You arrange with Booby to get some threads sent here.

We can post sensible stuff, free of fantasy ice ages and Booby’s total stupidity.

Title: Re: Suggestion
Post by Setanta on Apr 30th, 2018 at 9:38pm

Jovial Monk wrote on Apr 30th, 2018 at 8:21pm:
Booby is hopeless as Mod of Environment.

Why not ask FD to:

1. Rename this board “Atheism and Science”

2. Rename Environment to “Climatology”

3. You arrange with Booby to get some threads sent here.

We can post sensible stuff, free of fantasy ice ages and Booby’s total stupidity.


How about you just not spread crap this to every other MRB. Aussie will let you have your say and as far as I'm aware you can post in environment. If I was Barney, I'd shunt this off to Rels.


Title: Re: Suggestion
Post by Jovial Monk on Apr 30th, 2018 at 9:43pm
Just making a suggestion to Barny is all.

Title: Re: Suggestion
Post by Aussie on Apr 30th, 2018 at 9:51pm

Setanta wrote on Apr 30th, 2018 at 9:38pm:

Jovial Monk wrote on Apr 30th, 2018 at 8:21pm:
Booby is hopeless as Mod of Environment.

Why not ask FD to:

1. Rename this board “Atheism and Science”

2. Rename Environment to “Climatology”

3. You arrange with Booby to get some threads sent here.

We can post sensible stuff, free of fantasy ice ages and Booby’s total stupidity.


How about you just not spread crap this to every other MRB. Aussie will let you have your say and as far as I'm aware you can post in environment. If I was Barney, I'd shunt this off to Rels.


You are wrong.  He was banned from Environment by Bobby this morning for 48 hours.  He said he had advised a GMod of that.  I guess you are not on Bobby's Christmas card list.  Vic is his enforcer.

Oh dear.

Title: Re: Suggestion
Post by Auggie on Apr 30th, 2018 at 10:18pm

Setanta wrote on Apr 30th, 2018 at 9:38pm:

Jovial Monk wrote on Apr 30th, 2018 at 8:21pm:
Booby is hopeless as Mod of Environment.

Why not ask FD to:

1. Rename this board “Atheism and Science”

2. Rename Environment to “Climatology”

3. You arrange with Booby to get some threads sent here.

We can post sensible stuff, free of fantasy ice ages and Booby’s total stupidity.


How about you just not spread crap this to every other MRB. Aussie will let you have your say and as far as I'm aware you can post in environment. If I was Barney, I'd shunt this off to Rels.


Is that what Reluctant Enforcers do? Are you actually using the whole 'I don't want to be a GMod' charade???

Title: Re: Suggestion
Post by Setanta on Apr 30th, 2018 at 10:50pm

Auggie wrote on Apr 30th, 2018 at 10:18pm:

Setanta wrote on Apr 30th, 2018 at 9:38pm:

Jovial Monk wrote on Apr 30th, 2018 at 8:21pm:
Booby is hopeless as Mod of Environment.

Why not ask FD to:

1. Rename this board “Atheism and Science”

2. Rename Environment to “Climatology”

3. You arrange with Booby to get some threads sent here.

We can post sensible stuff, free of fantasy ice ages and Booby’s total stupidity.


How about you just not spread crap this to every other MRB. Aussie will let you have your say and as far as I'm aware you can post in environment. If I was Barney, I'd shunt this off to Rels.


Is that what Reluctant Enforcers do? Are you actually using the whole 'I don't want to be a GMod' charade???


Make of it what you will. I doubt anything I say will make a difference to you and I have limited power here in this MRB, it has a mod. If it didn't, I would have moved this instead of just commenting.

Title: Re: Suggestion
Post by Auggie on Apr 30th, 2018 at 10:55pm

Setanta wrote on Apr 30th, 2018 at 10:50pm:

Auggie wrote on Apr 30th, 2018 at 10:18pm:

Setanta wrote on Apr 30th, 2018 at 9:38pm:

Jovial Monk wrote on Apr 30th, 2018 at 8:21pm:
Booby is hopeless as Mod of Environment.

Why not ask FD to:

1. Rename this board “Atheism and Science”

2. Rename Environment to “Climatology”

3. You arrange with Booby to get some threads sent here.

We can post sensible stuff, free of fantasy ice ages and Booby’s total stupidity.


How about you just not spread crap this to every other MRB. Aussie will let you have your say and as far as I'm aware you can post in environment. If I was Barney, I'd shunt this off to Rels.


Is that what Reluctant Enforcers do? Are you actually using the whole 'I don't want to be a GMod' charade???


Make of it what you will. I doubt anything I say will make a difference to you and I have limited power here in this MRB, it has a mod. If it didn't, I would have moved this instead of just commenting.


So, then don't do anything then.

What are you? The indigenous tracker working for the White Fella?

Title: Re: Suggestion
Post by Setanta on Apr 30th, 2018 at 11:00pm

Auggie wrote on Apr 30th, 2018 at 10:55pm:

Setanta wrote on Apr 30th, 2018 at 10:50pm:

Auggie wrote on Apr 30th, 2018 at 10:18pm:

Setanta wrote on Apr 30th, 2018 at 9:38pm:

Jovial Monk wrote on Apr 30th, 2018 at 8:21pm:
Booby is hopeless as Mod of Environment.

Why not ask FD to:

1. Rename this board “Atheism and Science”

2. Rename Environment to “Climatology”

3. You arrange with Booby to get some threads sent here.

We can post sensible stuff, free of fantasy ice ages and Booby’s total stupidity.


How about you just not spread crap this to every other MRB. Aussie will let you have your say and as far as I'm aware you can post in environment. If I was Barney, I'd shunt this off to Rels.


Is that what Reluctant Enforcers do? Are you actually using the whole 'I don't want to be a GMod' charade???


Make of it what you will. I doubt anything I say will make a difference to you and I have limited power here in this MRB, it has a mod. If it didn't, I would have moved this instead of just commenting.


So, then don't do anything then.

What are you? The indigenous tracker working for the White Fella?


WTF is that supposed to mean? I didn't do anything but comment. Am I not allowed that, yet Monk can make irrelevant posts in whatever MRB he likes about climate? What is your beef Auggie? Spit it out.

Title: Re: Suggestion
Post by Auggie on Apr 30th, 2018 at 11:02pm

Setanta wrote on Apr 30th, 2018 at 11:00pm:

Auggie wrote on Apr 30th, 2018 at 10:55pm:

Setanta wrote on Apr 30th, 2018 at 10:50pm:

Auggie wrote on Apr 30th, 2018 at 10:18pm:

Setanta wrote on Apr 30th, 2018 at 9:38pm:

Jovial Monk wrote on Apr 30th, 2018 at 8:21pm:
Booby is hopeless as Mod of Environment.

Why not ask FD to:

1. Rename this board “Atheism and Science”

2. Rename Environment to “Climatology”

3. You arrange with Booby to get some threads sent here.

We can post sensible stuff, free of fantasy ice ages and Booby’s total stupidity.


How about you just not spread crap this to every other MRB. Aussie will let you have your say and as far as I'm aware you can post in environment. If I was Barney, I'd shunt this off to Rels.


Is that what Reluctant Enforcers do? Are you actually using the whole 'I don't want to be a GMod' charade???


Make of it what you will. I doubt anything I say will make a difference to you and I have limited power here in this MRB, it has a mod. If it didn't, I would have moved this instead of just commenting.


So, then don't do anything then.

What are you? The indigenous tracker working for the White Fella?


WTF is that supposed to mean? I didn't do anything but comment. Am I not allowed that, yet Monk can make irrelevant posts in whatever thread he likes about climate? What is your beef Auggie? Spit it out.


I'm not talking about anything that was said here, I'm having a go at the notion that you don't want to be a GMod, and that you feel that you have to act reluctantly.

Everyone knows that's rubbish, and that you can simply do nothing. And, just let people know that you'll know longer be GModding.

Title: Re: Suggestion
Post by Auggie on Apr 30th, 2018 at 11:08pm
Look, Setanta,

I apologise for my comment; it was out of line. And using the indigenous example wasn't very tactful of me either.

Once again, I'm truly sorry.

Title: Re: Suggestion
Post by Setanta on Apr 30th, 2018 at 11:08pm

Auggie wrote on Apr 30th, 2018 at 11:02pm:

Setanta wrote on Apr 30th, 2018 at 11:00pm:

Auggie wrote on Apr 30th, 2018 at 10:55pm:

Setanta wrote on Apr 30th, 2018 at 10:50pm:

Auggie wrote on Apr 30th, 2018 at 10:18pm:

Setanta wrote on Apr 30th, 2018 at 9:38pm:

Jovial Monk wrote on Apr 30th, 2018 at 8:21pm:
Booby is hopeless as Mod of Environment.

Why not ask FD to:

1. Rename this board “Atheism and Science”

2. Rename Environment to “Climatology”

3. You arrange with Booby to get some threads sent here.

We can post sensible stuff, free of fantasy ice ages and Booby’s total stupidity.


How about you just not spread crap this to every other MRB. Aussie will let you have your say and as far as I'm aware you can post in environment. If I was Barney, I'd shunt this off to Rels.


Is that what Reluctant Enforcers do? Are you actually using the whole 'I don't want to be a GMod' charade???


Make of it what you will. I doubt anything I say will make a difference to you and I have limited power here in this MRB, it has a mod. If it didn't, I would have moved this instead of just commenting.


So, then don't do anything then.

What are you? The indigenous tracker working for the White Fella?


WTF is that supposed to mean? I didn't do anything but comment. Am I not allowed that, yet Monk can make irrelevant posts in whatever thread he likes about climate? What is your beef Auggie? Spit it out.


I'm not talking about anything that was said here, I'm having a go at the notion that you don't want to be a GMod, and that you feel that you have to act reluctantly.

Everyone knows that's rubbish, and that you can simply do nothing. And, just let people know that you'll know longer be GModding.


Ah, OK. I'm sure that will make things better. Looking for a job? Make yourself a poll in Rels or something, if you win it I'll unmod myself, can't guarantee FD won't reinstate it though. As much as you may not believe it, there is nothing more that I would like than being a normal member, if only I could show you what you have to deal with.

Title: Re: Suggestion
Post by Bobby on Apr 30th, 2018 at 11:24pm
Hi Set,
there are plenty of people here who would make great G Mods.
Look how Black Orchid has cleaned up polanimal.
There must be many more who could do a good job here as well.

Title: Re: Suggestion
Post by Setanta on Apr 30th, 2018 at 11:29pm

Bobby. wrote on Apr 30th, 2018 at 11:24pm:
Hi Set,
there are plenty of people here who would make great G Mods.
Look how Black Orchid has cleaned up polanimal.
There must be many more who could do a good job here as well.


Make your submissions/polls/etc. I'm more than happy to not do this. While I have the keys I will do what I think is best in the forum's interest. You and Auggie may take your poll and I will unmod myself if you win. I cannot say what FD will do.


Title: Re: Suggestion
Post by Bobby on Apr 30th, 2018 at 11:40pm

Setanta wrote on Apr 30th, 2018 at 11:29pm:

Bobby. wrote on Apr 30th, 2018 at 11:24pm:
Hi Set,
there are plenty of people here who would make great G Mods.
Look how Black Orchid has cleaned up polanimal.
There must be many more who could do a good job here as well.


Make your submissions/polls/etc. I'm more than happy to not do this. While I have the keys I will do what I think is best in the forum's interest. You and Auggie may take your poll and I will unmod myself if you win. I cannot say what FD will do.



I would like to do it but I don't normally have the time.

Where could we setup a poll? - what forum?

Title: Re: Suggestion
Post by Setanta on Apr 30th, 2018 at 11:40pm

Auggie wrote on Apr 30th, 2018 at 11:08pm:
Look, Setanta,

I apologise for my comment; it was out of line. And using the indigenous example wasn't very tactful of me either.

Once again, I'm truly sorry.


I won't get all cut up about that kind of stuff. Don't be sorry, carry the game through.

Title: Re: Suggestion
Post by Setanta on Apr 30th, 2018 at 11:41pm

Bobby. wrote on Apr 30th, 2018 at 11:40pm:

Setanta wrote on Apr 30th, 2018 at 11:29pm:

Bobby. wrote on Apr 30th, 2018 at 11:24pm:
Hi Set,
there are plenty of people here who would make great G Mods.
Look how Black Orchid has cleaned up polanimal.
There must be many more who could do a good job here as well.


Make your submissions/polls/etc. I'm more than happy to not do this. While I have the keys I will do what I think is best in the forum's interest. You and Auggie may take your poll and I will unmod myself if you win. I cannot say what FD will do.



I would like to do it but I don't normally have the time.

Where could we setup a poll? - what forum?


Somewhere everyone can post I suppose. I feel an unholy light descending... Is it you IITL?


Title: Re: Suggestion
Post by it_is_the_light on Apr 30th, 2018 at 11:42pm

Setanta wrote on Apr 30th, 2018 at 11:08pm:

Auggie wrote on Apr 30th, 2018 at 11:02pm:

Setanta wrote on Apr 30th, 2018 at 11:00pm:

Auggie wrote on Apr 30th, 2018 at 10:55pm:

Setanta wrote on Apr 30th, 2018 at 10:50pm:

Auggie wrote on Apr 30th, 2018 at 10:18pm:

Setanta wrote on Apr 30th, 2018 at 9:38pm:

Jovial Monk wrote on Apr 30th, 2018 at 8:21pm:
Booby is hopeless as Mod of Environment.

Why not ask FD to:

1. Rename this board “Atheism and Science”

2. Rename Environment to “Climatology”

3. You arrange with Booby to get some threads sent here.

We can post sensible stuff, free of fantasy ice ages and Booby’s total stupidity.


How about you just not spread crap this to every other MRB. Aussie will let you have your say and as far as I'm aware you can post in environment. If I was Barney, I'd shunt this off to Rels.


Is that what Reluctant Enforcers do? Are you actually using the whole 'I don't want to be a GMod' charade???


Make of it what you will. I doubt anything I say will make a difference to you and I have limited power here in this MRB, it has a mod. If it didn't, I would have moved this instead of just commenting.


So, then don't do anything then.

What are you? The indigenous tracker working for the White Fella?


WTF is that supposed to mean? I didn't do anything but comment. Am I not allowed that, yet Monk can make irrelevant posts in whatever thread he likes about climate? What is your beef Auggie? Spit it out.


I'm not talking about anything that was said here, I'm having a go at the notion that you don't want to be a GMod, and that you feel that you have to act reluctantly.

Everyone knows that's rubbish, and that you can simply do nothing. And, just let people know that you'll know longer be GModding.


Ah, OK. I'm sure

that will make things better. Looking for a job? Make yourself a poll in Rels or something, if you win it I'll unmod myself, can't guarantee FD won't reinstate it though. As much as you may not believe it, there is nothing more that I would like than being a normal member, if only I could show you what you have to deal with.


many blessings setanta ,

there are no normal posters here .. if ye hath not fathomed as much



yet either way be at peace

namaste

╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯

Title: Re: Suggestion
Post by Bobby on Apr 30th, 2018 at 11:42pm

Setanta wrote on Apr 30th, 2018 at 11:41pm:

Bobby. wrote on Apr 30th, 2018 at 11:40pm:

Setanta wrote on Apr 30th, 2018 at 11:29pm:

Bobby. wrote on Apr 30th, 2018 at 11:24pm:
Hi Set,
there are plenty of people here who would make great G Mods.
Look how Black Orchid has cleaned up polanimal.
There must be many more who could do a good job here as well.


Make your submissions/polls/etc. I'm more than happy to not do this. While I have the keys I will do what I think is best in the forum's interest. You and Auggie may take your poll and I will unmod myself if you win. I cannot say what FD will do.



I would like to do it but I don't normally have the time.

Where could we setup a poll? - what forum?


Somewhere everyone can post I suppose.



OK - I'll post a poll on the general board.

Title: Re: Suggestion
Post by Setanta on Apr 30th, 2018 at 11:44pm

it_is_the_light wrote on Apr 30th, 2018 at 11:42pm:

Setanta wrote on Apr 30th, 2018 at 11:08pm:

Auggie wrote on Apr 30th, 2018 at 11:02pm:

Setanta wrote on Apr 30th, 2018 at 11:00pm:

Auggie wrote on Apr 30th, 2018 at 10:55pm:

Setanta wrote on Apr 30th, 2018 at 10:50pm:

Auggie wrote on Apr 30th, 2018 at 10:18pm:

Setanta wrote on Apr 30th, 2018 at 9:38pm:

Jovial Monk wrote on Apr 30th, 2018 at 8:21pm:
Booby is hopeless as Mod of Environment.

Why not ask FD to:

1. Rename this board “Atheism and Science”

2. Rename Environment to “Climatology”

3. You arrange with Booby to get some threads sent here.

We can post sensible stuff, free of fantasy ice ages and Booby’s total stupidity.


How about you just not spread crap this to every other MRB. Aussie will let you have your say and as far as I'm aware you can post in environment. If I was Barney, I'd shunt this off to Rels.


Is that what Reluctant Enforcers do? Are you actually using the whole 'I don't want to be a GMod' charade???


Make of it what you will. I doubt anything I say will make a difference to you and I have limited power here in this MRB, it has a mod. If it didn't, I would have moved this instead of just commenting.


So, then don't do anything then.

What are you? The indigenous tracker working for the White Fella?


WTF is that supposed to mean? I didn't do anything but comment. Am I not allowed that, yet Monk can make irrelevant posts in whatever thread he likes about climate? What is your beef Auggie? Spit it out.


I'm not talking about anything that was said here, I'm having a go at the notion that you don't want to be a GMod, and that you feel that you have to act reluctantly.

Everyone knows that's rubbish, and that you can simply do nothing. And, just let people know that you'll know longer be GModding.


Ah, OK. I'm sure

that will make things better. Looking for a job? Make yourself a poll in Rels or something, if you win it I'll unmod myself, can't guarantee FD won't reinstate it though. As much as you may not believe it, there is nothing more that I would like than being a normal member, if only I could show you what you have to deal with.


many blessings setanta ,

there are no normal posters here .. if ye hath not fathomed as much



yet either way be at peace

namaste

╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯


You may be right for once IITL.

Title: Re: Suggestion
Post by it_is_the_light on Apr 30th, 2018 at 11:46pm

Setanta wrote on Apr 30th, 2018 at 11:44pm:

it_is_the_light wrote on Apr 30th, 2018 at 11:42pm:

Setanta wrote on Apr 30th, 2018 at 11:08pm:

Auggie wrote on Apr 30th, 2018 at 11:02pm:

Setanta wrote on Apr 30th, 2018 at 11:00pm:

Auggie wrote on Apr 30th, 2018 at 10:55pm:

Setanta wrote on Apr 30th, 2018 at 10:50pm:

Auggie wrote on Apr 30th, 2018 at 10:18pm:

Setanta wrote on Apr 30th, 2018 at 9:38pm:

Jovial Monk wrote on Apr 30th, 2018 at 8:21pm:
Booby is hopeless as Mod of Environment.

Why not ask FD to:

1. Rename this board “Atheism and Science”

2. Rename Environment to “Climatology”

3. You arrange with Booby to get some threads sent here.

We can post sensible stuff, free of fantasy ice ages and Booby’s total stupidity.


How about you just not spread crap this to every other MRB. Aussie will let you have your say and as far as I'm aware you can post in environment. If I was Barney, I'd shunt this off to Rels.


Is that what Reluctant Enforcers do? Are you actually using the whole 'I don't want to be a GMod' charade???


Make of it what you will. I doubt anything I say will make a difference to you and I have limited power here in this MRB, it has a mod. If it didn't, I would have moved this instead of just commenting.


So, then don't do anything then.

What are you? The indigenous tracker working for the White Fella?


WTF is that supposed to mean? I didn't do anything but comment. Am I not allowed that, yet Monk can make irrelevant posts in whatever thread he likes about climate? What is your beef Auggie? Spit it out.


I'm not talking about anything that was said here, I'm having a go at the notion that you don't want to be a GMod, and that you feel that you have to act reluctantly.

Everyone knows that's rubbish, and that you can simply do nothing. And, just let people know that you'll know longer be GModding.


Ah, OK. I'm sure

that will make things better. Looking for a job? Make yourself a poll in Rels or something, if you win it I'll unmod myself, can't guarantee FD won't reinstate it though. As much as you may not believe it, there is nothing more that I would like than being a normal member, if only I could show you what you have to deal with.


many blessings setanta ,

there are no normal posters here .. if ye hath not fathomed as much



yet either way be at peace

namaste

╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯


You may be right for once IITL.




Title: Re: Suggestion
Post by Bobby on Apr 30th, 2018 at 11:46pm
Done:

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1525095967/0#0

Title: Re: Suggestion
Post by freediver on Dec 10th, 2023 at 4:55pm
This Topic was moved here from Atheism by freediver.

Australian Politics Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2026. All Rights Reserved.