Australian Politics Forum
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl
Member Run Boards >> Environment >> Off topic Re: New Ice Age..
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1522681034

Message started by Grendel on Apr 3rd, 2018 at 12:57am

Title: Off topic Re: New Ice Age..
Post by Grendel on Apr 3rd, 2018 at 12:57am

Grendel wrote on Apr 2nd, 2018 at 6:49pm:
Yeah we know you are a true believer SN...  sucked in I say...

Nothing has proven it isn't normal climate variation as yet.

As for the poll...  this site always has polls flooded by socks...  most of them are useless...  and invalid due to this...  a LW Prog site like this one would have lots who got sucked in by climate alarmism...

It's not worth arguing about...  just move on.

LOL

He must mean everything he thinks up and everything he says Bobby....  he's just a twat... a lying, pompous, disingenuous twat.

Ignore him, he aint worth the effort. :D :D :D

Title: Re: New Ice Age..
Post by The Mechanic on Apr 3rd, 2018 at 7:22am

Grendel wrote on Apr 3rd, 2018 at 12:57am:

Grendel wrote on Apr 2nd, 2018 at 6:49pm:
Yeah we know you are a true believer SN...  sucked in I say...

Nothing has proven it isn't normal climate variation as yet.

As for the poll...  this site always has polls flooded by socks...  most of them are useless...  and invalid due to this...  a LW Prog site like this one would have lots who got sucked in by climate alarmism...

It's not worth arguing about...  just move on.

LOL

He must mean everything he thinks up and everything he says Bobby....  he's just a twat... a lying, pompous, disingenuous twat.

Ignore him, he aint worth the effort. :D :D :D


Great Advice...

Title: Re: New Ice Age..
Post by Aussie on Apr 3rd, 2018 at 9:45am

Grendel wrote on Apr 3rd, 2018 at 12:57am:

Grendel wrote on Apr 2nd, 2018 at 6:49pm:
Yeah we know you are a true believer SN...  sucked in I say...

Nothing has proven it isn't normal climate variation as yet.

As for the poll...  this site always has polls flooded by socks...  most of them are useless...  and invalid due to this...  a LW Prog site like this one would have lots who got sucked in by climate alarmism...

It's not worth arguing about...  just move on.

LOL

He must mean everything he thinks up and everything he says Bobby....  he's just a twat... a lying, pompous, disingenuous twat.

Ignore him, he aint worth the effort. :D :D :D


I'm not sure who he is referring to Bobby....but no matter........is that allowed under your ad hom etc Rule?

Title: Re: New Ice Age..
Post by lee on Apr 3rd, 2018 at 10:48am

Aussie wrote on Apr 3rd, 2018 at 9:45am:
...is that allowed under your ad hom etc Rule?



I don't know. He seems to have you sussed.

Title: Re: New Ice Age..
Post by The Mechanic on Apr 3rd, 2018 at 1:49pm

lee wrote on Apr 3rd, 2018 at 10:48am:

Aussie wrote on Apr 3rd, 2018 at 9:45am:
...is that allowed under your ad hom etc Rule?



I don't know. He seems to have you sussed.


yep...

"he" says he never watches any of Davids youtubes but as soon as the guy mentions bobby's name he's demanding he retract what he said about bobby...

what a liar liar pants on fire....  ;D

Title: Re: New Ice Age..
Post by Aussie on Apr 3rd, 2018 at 1:52pm

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Apr 3rd, 2018 at 1:49pm:

lee wrote on Apr 3rd, 2018 at 10:48am:

Aussie wrote on Apr 3rd, 2018 at 9:45am:
...is that allowed under your ad hom etc Rule?



I don't know. He seems to have you sussed.


yep...

"he" says he never watches any of Davids youtubes but as soon as the guy mentions bobby's name he's demanding he retract what he said about bobby...

what a liar liar pants on fire....  ;D


Anyone other than  a charlatan would not be passing Bobby off as an expert and Australian source on climate science, and Bobby is complicit in the fraud.

Title: Re: New Ice Age..
Post by Aussie on Apr 3rd, 2018 at 4:09pm

Agnes wrote on Apr 2nd, 2018 at 2:42pm:
I didn't vote but if I had it would have been normal climate variation-


Then why did YOU start this Thread titled,  'Global warming is real.'

Link.



Title: Re: New Ice Age..
Post by Bobby on Apr 3rd, 2018 at 5:13pm

Aussie wrote on Apr 3rd, 2018 at 9:45am:

Grendel wrote on Apr 3rd, 2018 at 12:57am:

Grendel wrote on Apr 2nd, 2018 at 6:49pm:
Yeah we know you are a true believer SN...  sucked in I say...

Nothing has proven it isn't normal climate variation as yet.

As for the poll...  this site always has polls flooded by socks...  most of them are useless...  and invalid due to this...  a LW Prog site like this one would have lots who got sucked in by climate alarmism...

It's not worth arguing about...  just move on.

LOL

He must mean everything he thinks up and everything he says Bobby....  he's just a twat... a lying, pompous, disingenuous twat.

Ignore him, he aint worth the effort. :D :D :D


I'm not sure who he is referring to Bobby....but no matter........is that allowed under your ad hom etc Rule?



I'll let that one pass through to the keeper in the same way
that Aussie received only a warnimng about his swear words & abuse via PM yesterday.
I can't be monitoring every word - I'm working full time
in a high stress job.

Listen guys - try to keep the abuse down a bit and
stick to arguing about climate change with -
rational, logical, cogent arguments based on facts.

Title: Re: New Ice Age..
Post by Aussie on Apr 3rd, 2018 at 5:56pm

Quote:
I'll let that one pass through to the keeper in the same way
that Aussie received only a warnimng about his swear words & abuse via PM yesterday.
I can't be monitoring every word - I'm working full time
in a high stress job.


Not true Bobby.  False, in fact.  You instructed me to edit what I had posted (and I did, exactly as instructed) or be banned from here.

Why are you applying a different standard with others from what you apply to me? Are you favouring posters, Bobby?

Title: Re: New Ice Age..
Post by Aussie on Apr 3rd, 2018 at 6:00pm
Here:


Quote:
Aussie,
you either remove your ad hominem abuse in line with the rules here:
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1517021871/0#0


or cease posting on this environment forum.
It's your choice.

(reported to moderator)

Title: Re: New Ice Age..
Post by lee on Apr 3rd, 2018 at 6:01pm
Poor Aussie. So Butt hurt.

Title: Re: New Ice Age..
Post by Bobby on Apr 3rd, 2018 at 6:09pm

Aussie wrote on Apr 3rd, 2018 at 6:00pm:
Here:


Quote:
Aussie,
you either remove your ad hominem abuse in line with the rules here:
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1517021871/0#0


or cease posting on this environment forum.
It's your choice.

(reported to moderator)



wrong one -
the PM I sent you yesterday.



Subject: Swear words & abuse
Date: Yesterday at 8:46pm
Aussie,
don't push your luck too far:

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1464603949/4860



Quote:
Like the crap Dubuyne posts here via his puppy, Bobby?


Title: Re: New Ice Age..
Post by Aussie on Apr 3rd, 2018 at 6:13pm

Aussie wrote on Apr 3rd, 2018 at 6:00pm:
Here:


Quote:
Aussie,
you either remove your ad hominem abuse in line with the rules here:
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1517021871/0#0


or cease posting on this environment forum.
It's your choice.

(reported to moderator)


So.....why are you not giving that Poster (Grendel) the same instruction, Bobby?

Title: Re: New Ice Age..
Post by Bobby on Apr 3rd, 2018 at 6:18pm

Aussie wrote on Apr 3rd, 2018 at 6:13pm:

Aussie wrote on Apr 3rd, 2018 at 6:00pm:
Here:


Quote:
Aussie,
you either remove your ad hominem abuse in line with the rules here:
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1517021871/0#0


or cease posting on this environment forum.
It's your choice.

(reported to moderator)


So.....why are you not giving that Poster (Grendel) the same instruction, Bobby?



Because the rules bend a little.
I already deleted so many of your abusive posts full of foul
language then got accused of deleting people's posts.
You're on a close watch of your behaviour.
I'll tolerate a bit of abuse but not continuous repeat offenders
who come here only to abuse & troll the forum.

Title: Re: New Ice Age..
Post by Aussie on Apr 3rd, 2018 at 6:22pm
Rubbish.  You are targetting me and ignoring what others do when they post exactly the same stuff you directed me to withdraw.

Yet another nail in your Mod coffin.  You are not balanced, not fair, not impartial and you have a huge bias on your shoulder.


Title: Re: New Ice Age..
Post by Smeagol Baggins on Apr 3rd, 2018 at 6:30pm
Grendal is an idiot, a looney and a liar from way back on the internet.  I remember that on one Forum he said he single highhandedly ran the Worlds largest airline.

Title: Re: New Ice Age..
Post by AnotherJourneyByTrain on Apr 3rd, 2018 at 6:33pm

Aussie wrote on Apr 3rd, 2018 at 6:22pm:
Rubbish.  You are targetting me and ignoring what others do when they post exactly the same stuff you directed me to withdraw.

Yet another nail in your Mod coffin.  You are not balanced, not fair, not impartial and you have a huge bias on your shoulder.

That is why this forum is literally the biggest joke on the internet!

;D

Title: Re: New Ice Age..
Post by AnotherJourneyByTrain on Apr 3rd, 2018 at 6:34pm

Smeagol Baggins wrote on Apr 3rd, 2018 at 6:30pm:
Grendal is an idiot, a looney and a liar from way back on the internet.  I remember that on one Forum he said he single highhandedly ran the Worlds largest airline.

The world is full of trolls!

What would be the point of living without them?

;D

Title: Re: New Ice Age..
Post by Aussie on Apr 4th, 2018 at 4:19pm

Aussie wrote on Apr 3rd, 2018 at 6:22pm:
Rubbish.  You are targetting me and ignoring what others do when they post exactly the same stuff you directed me to withdraw.

Yet another nail in your Mod coffin.  You are not balanced, not fair, not impartial and you have a huge bias on your shoulder.


Bobby, have you told Grendel to clean up that post of his yet?

>:(

Title: Re: New Ice Age..
Post by Bobby on Apr 4th, 2018 at 4:55pm

Aussie wrote on Apr 4th, 2018 at 4:19pm:

Aussie wrote on Apr 3rd, 2018 at 6:22pm:
Rubbish.  You are targetting me and ignoring what others do when they post exactly the same stuff you directed me to withdraw.

Yet another nail in your Mod coffin.  You are not balanced, not fair, not impartial and you have a huge bias on your shoulder.


Bobby, have you told Grendel to clean up that post of his yet?

>:(




Fair enough -

Grendel - clean up your act.

Title: Re: New Ice Age..
Post by Aussie on Apr 4th, 2018 at 5:05pm

Bobby. wrote on Apr 4th, 2018 at 4:55pm:

Aussie wrote on Apr 4th, 2018 at 4:19pm:

Aussie wrote on Apr 3rd, 2018 at 6:22pm:
Rubbish.  You are targetting me and ignoring what others do when they post exactly the same stuff you directed me to withdraw.

Yet another nail in your Mod coffin.  You are not balanced, not fair, not impartial and you have a huge bias on your shoulder.


Bobby, have you told Grendel to clean up that post of his yet?

>:(




Fair enough -

Grendel - clean up your act.


Not good enough Bobby.  You gave me specific instructions what you wanted me to edit.

Please do the same with Grendel and, like you did with me, inform him that if he does not, he must cease posting here....and that you will advise the GMods accordingly......just like you did with me, Bobby.

Fair is fair to all.

Title: Re: New Ice Age..
Post by Bobby on Apr 4th, 2018 at 5:18pm
I repeat myself to those who don't remember even yesterday.



Re: New Ice Age..
Reply #4902 - Yesterday at 6:18pm


Quote:
Because the rules bend a little.
I already deleted so many of your abusive posts full of foul
language then got accused of deleting people's posts.
You're on a close watch of your behaviour.
I'll tolerate a bit of abuse but not continuous repeat offenders
who come here only to abuse & troll the forum.



dear Aussie,
clean up your own forum in relationships,
and while you're at it clean up Monk's cess pit.
You have the power to do both.

Title: Re: New Ice Age..
Post by Aussie on Apr 4th, 2018 at 5:29pm

Bobby. wrote on Apr 4th, 2018 at 5:18pm:
I repeat myself to those who don't remember even yesterday.



Re: New Ice Age..
Reply #4902 - Yesterday at 6:18pm


Quote:
Because the rules bend a little.
I already deleted so many of your abusive posts full of foul
language then got accused of deleting people's posts.
You're on a close watch of your behaviour.
I'll tolerate a bit of abuse but not continuous repeat offenders
who come here only to abuse & troll the forum.



dear Aussie,
clean up your own forum in relationships,
and while you're at it clean up Monk's cess pit.
You have the power to do both.


Oh....I remember that very well Bobby.  You are biased, not fair, and unbalanced.  You are targetting me and when I do exactly what you allow others to do.....you pounce.  Nah. 

You either tell Grendel exactly what you want him to edit in that post to comply with your ad hom Rule, or expect me to ramp this up.  Be fair to all Bobby.....not discriminatory.  That is your job.

I will not accept being treated differently from other posters.



Title: Re: New Ice Age..
Post by Super Nova on Apr 4th, 2018 at 5:30pm
Bobby, ignore Aussie. He is not an example to follow and his obsession with rules is a cancer to the forum and a trap so he can keep beating you up over them.

Title: Re: New Ice Age..
Post by Bobby on Apr 4th, 2018 at 5:58pm

Super Nova wrote on Apr 4th, 2018 at 5:30pm:
Bobby, ignore Aussie. He is not an example to follow and his obsession with rules is a cancer to the forum and a trap so he can keep beating you up over them.



Thanks - you're right - I'll ignore him.

Title: Re: New Ice Age..
Post by Aussie on Apr 4th, 2018 at 6:04pm

Bobby. wrote on Apr 4th, 2018 at 5:58pm:

Super Nova wrote on Apr 4th, 2018 at 5:30pm:
Bobby, ignore Aussie. He is not an example to follow and his obsession with rules is a cancer to the forum and a trap so he can keep beating you up over them.



Thanks - you're right - I'll ignore him.


That's right Bobby.  As many expected of you.  You are the muppet for the sewer dwellers to do their bidding for electing you. 

Okay.  You are making your bed.

Title: Re: New Ice Age..
Post by lee on Apr 4th, 2018 at 6:19pm

Aussie wrote on Apr 4th, 2018 at 5:29pm:
I will not accept being treated differently from other posters.



Fair enough. We get ad homs; so do you.

Can't see what the fuss is about. ;)

Title: Re: New Ice Age..
Post by Aussie on Apr 4th, 2018 at 6:20pm

lee wrote on Apr 4th, 2018 at 6:19pm:

Aussie wrote on Apr 4th, 2018 at 5:29pm:
I will not accept being treated differently from other posters.



Fair enough. We get ad homs; so do you.

Can't see what the fuss is about. ;)


You see that, Bobby?

Title: Re: New Ice Age..
Post by lee on Apr 4th, 2018 at 6:26pm

Aussie wrote on Apr 4th, 2018 at 6:20pm:

lee wrote on Apr 4th, 2018 at 6:19pm:

Aussie wrote on Apr 4th, 2018 at 5:29pm:
I will not accept being treated differently from other posters.



Fair enough. We get ad homs; so do you.

Can't see what the fuss is about. ;)


You see that, Bobby?



Yeah, Now see if you can continue to read to the end. ( I know it is difficult for you). ;)

You want to be treated the same; you are being treated the same. Stop B!tchin' about it.

Title: Re: New Ice Age..
Post by xeej on Apr 4th, 2018 at 6:29pm
As a layman can I ask a serious question,, how come ocean levels are rising if we are entering an ice age, I can only put it down to residual heat.

Title: Re: New Ice Age..
Post by Aussie on Apr 4th, 2018 at 6:39pm

lee wrote on Apr 4th, 2018 at 6:26pm:

Aussie wrote on Apr 4th, 2018 at 6:20pm:

lee wrote on Apr 4th, 2018 at 6:19pm:

Aussie wrote on Apr 4th, 2018 at 5:29pm:
I will not accept being treated differently from other posters.



Fair enough. We get ad homs; so do you.

Can't see what the fuss is about. ;)


You see that, Bobby?



Yeah, Now see if you can continue to read to the end. ( I know it is difficult for you). ;)

You want to be treated the same; you are being treated the same. Stop B!tchin' about it.


No I am not. Why post blatant lies?


Quote:
You're on a close watch of your behaviour.
I'll tolerate a bit of abuse but not continuous repeat offenders
who come here only to abuse & troll the forum.


Nah.  He either makes the same demand of Grendel as he did of me.....or I escalate.

I will not tolerate discrimination.  He either applies his Rule to all .... or accepts the due criticism without murmur.



Title: Re: Off topic New Ice Age..
Post by Bobby on Apr 4th, 2018 at 6:51pm
I moved the last 3 pages to a new topic called -

Off topic New Ice Age.

Put your off topic nonsense here.

Title: Re: Off topic New Ice Age..
Post by lee on Apr 4th, 2018 at 6:53pm

Aussie wrote on Apr 4th, 2018 at 6:39pm:
lee wrote Today at 4:26pm:
Aussie wrote Today at 4:20pm:
lee wrote Today at 4:19pm:
Aussie wrote Today at 3:29pm:
I will not accept being treated differently from other posters.



Fair enough. We get ad homs; so do you.

Can't see what the fuss is about. Wink


You see that, Bobby?



Yeah, Now see if you can continue to read to the end. ( I know it is difficult for you). Wink

You want to be treated the same; you are being treated the same. Stop B!tchin' about it.


No I am not. Why post blatant lies?



What? That you wanted to be treated like everyone else? That was your claim not mine. ;)

Title: Re: Off topic New Ice Age..
Post by Aussie on Apr 4th, 2018 at 6:59pm
To use exactly the same expresion The Mechanic did......

So go blow it out your rear end....

If you can't see that I am being singled out by this bloke to pay his dues to his fellow sewer dwellers who 'elected' him....you are blind.

Bobby.....up to you.

Are you going to treat Grendel and The Mechanic (both sewer dwellers) the same way you treat me?

::)

Title: Re: Off topic New Ice Age..
Post by lee on Apr 4th, 2018 at 7:22pm

Aussie wrote on Apr 4th, 2018 at 6:59pm:
To use exactly the same expresion The Mechanic did......

So go blow it out your rear end....



I always knew you could cut'n'paste. Just didn't know you had to plagiarise because you didn't have the wit to craft your own words.

Title: Re: Off topic New Ice Age..
Post by Grendel on Apr 5th, 2018 at 11:14am
I'm sorry, I must have missed it what did I do exactly...  reply to Aussie perhaps?  I hardly post here these days.

As for being wrong...  where was I wrong?  I just reply on topic....  if someone goes off topic and I reply to it then their post shouldn't have been there in the first place. ::) ::) ::)

Title: Re: Off topic New Ice Age..
Post by Grendel on Apr 5th, 2018 at 11:49am
I note this was my original post....


Grendel wrote on Apr 2nd, 2018 at 6:49pm:
Yeah we know you are a true believer SN...  sucked in I say...

Nothing has proven it isn't normal climate variation as yet.

As for the poll...  this site always has polls flooded by socks...  most of them are useless...  and invalid due to this...  a LW Prog site like this one would have lots who got sucked in by climate alarmism...

It's not worth arguing about...  just move on.

Nothing wrong with that. ::)

Title: Re: Off topic New Ice Age..
Post by Aussie on Apr 5th, 2018 at 12:24pm

Grendel wrote on Apr 5th, 2018 at 11:49am:
I note this was my original post....


Grendel wrote on Apr 2nd, 2018 at 6:49pm:
Yeah we know you are a true believer SN...  sucked in I say...

Nothing has proven it isn't normal climate variation as yet.

As for the poll...  this site always has polls flooded by socks...  most of them are useless...  and invalid due to this...  a LW Prog site like this one would have lots who got sucked in by climate alarmism...

It's not worth arguing about...  just move on.

Nothing wrong with that. ::)


This is what is being referred to:


Quote:
LOL

He must mean everything he thinks up and everything he says Bobby....  he's just a twat... a lying, pompous, disingenuous twat.


It seems you were referring to Super Nova.

Title: Re: New Ice Age..
Post by Aussie on Apr 5th, 2018 at 5:50pm

Bobby. wrote on Apr 5th, 2018 at 5:38pm:

lee wrote on Apr 5th, 2018 at 5:36pm:

Aussie wrote on Apr 5th, 2018 at 5:18pm:
Bobby....how many times has it snowed in California?



Pendleton Beach? Probably never.



I assume it's at least very rare.


And what did the charlatan/snake oil salesman say about that, Bobby?

Title: Re: Off topic New Ice Age..
Post by lee on Apr 5th, 2018 at 6:47pm

Aussie wrote on Apr 5th, 2018 at 5:50pm:
And what did the charlatan/snake oil salesman say about that, Bobby?



I see it has been moved off topic; fair enough.

Title: Re: New Ice Age..
Post by lee on Apr 5th, 2018 at 5:55pm

Aussie wrote on Apr 5th, 2018 at 5:50pm:
And what did the charlatan/snake oil salesman say about that, Bobby?



First you would have to find evidence of it happening. ;)

Title: Re: New Ice Age..
Post by Aussie on Apr 5th, 2018 at 5:57pm

lee wrote on Apr 5th, 2018 at 5:55pm:

Aussie wrote on Apr 5th, 2018 at 5:50pm:
And what did the charlatan/snake oil salesman say about that, Bobby?



First you would have to find evidence of it happening. ;)


Exactly.....so why did the snake oil salesman tell us there was 'snow in California?'

Title: Re: New Ice Age..
Post by lee on Apr 5th, 2018 at 6:07pm

Aussie wrote on Apr 5th, 2018 at 5:57pm:

lee wrote on Apr 5th, 2018 at 5:55pm:

Aussie wrote on Apr 5th, 2018 at 5:50pm:
And what did the charlatan/snake oil salesman say about that, Bobby?


First you would have to find evidence of it happening. ;)


Exactly.....so why did the snake oil salesman tell us there was 'snow in California?'


You ever heard of the Sierra's.

Now you are starting to talk about altitudes. Sea level  to Mountain peaks. Do you think there would be some difference in snowfall?

"Of the highest major summits of California, 16 peaks exceed 4000 meters (13,123 feet) elevation and 46 peaks exceed 3000 meters (9843 feet) elevation."

source -Wiki

Title: Re: New Ice Age..
Post by Bobby on Apr 5th, 2018 at 6:10pm
Aussie,
you're bieng impolite and insulting.
Can you please use the words -

climate change messenger

instead of

snake oil salesman.

Title: Re: New Ice Age..
Post by Aussie on Apr 5th, 2018 at 6:30pm

Bobby. wrote on Apr 5th, 2018 at 6:10pm:
Aussie,
you're bieng impolite and insulting.
Can you please use the words -

climate change messenger

instead of

snake oil salesman.


No.  If 'charlatan' is acceptable to you, so must 'snake oil salesman.'  Look at a Dictionary Bobby.  The two words are synonymous.

Title: Re: New Ice Age..
Post by Aussie on Apr 5th, 2018 at 6:36pm

lee wrote on Apr 5th, 2018 at 6:07pm:

Aussie wrote on Apr 5th, 2018 at 5:57pm:

lee wrote on Apr 5th, 2018 at 5:55pm:

Aussie wrote on Apr 5th, 2018 at 5:50pm:
And what did the charlatan/snake oil salesman say about that, Bobby?


First you would have to find evidence of it happening. ;)


Exactly.....so why did the snake oil salesman tell us there was 'snow in California?'


You ever heard of the Sierra's.

Now you are starting to talk about altitudes. Sea level  to Mountain peaks. Do you think there would be some difference in snowfall?

"Of the highest major summits of California, 16 peaks exceed 4000 meters (13,123 feet) elevation and 46 peaks exceed 3000 meters (9843 feet) elevation."

source -Wiki


Anything about snow?

Title: Re: New Ice Age..
Post by lee on Apr 5th, 2018 at 6:45pm
Yeah. Search for Sierra snow pack.

When you have sorted that out; let us know what part of California you are referencing, what time of year etc.

We know it is hard for you; but please keep trying.

Title: Re: New Ice Age..
Post by Aussie on Apr 5th, 2018 at 6:49pm

lee wrote on Apr 5th, 2018 at 6:45pm:
Yeah. Search for Sierra snow pack.

When you have sorted that out; let us know what part of California you are referencing, what time of year etc.

We know it is hard for you; but please keep trying.


Ask the charlatan.  He mentioned it, not me.

Title: Re: Off topic New Ice Age..
Post by lee on Apr 5th, 2018 at 6:56pm

Aussie wrote on Apr 5th, 2018 at 6:49pm:

lee wrote on Apr 5th, 2018 at 6:45pm:
Yeah. Search for Sierra snow pack.

When you have sorted that out; let us know what part of California you are referencing, what time of year etc.

We know it is hard for you; but please keep trying.


Ask the charlatan.  He mentioned it, not me.



So you are just a time waster. Don't know about snow in California, the Sierra's, the effects of altitude on precipitation, the time of year of the precipitation.

You really are a tool. Go back to your garden shed with the little videos you have.

Title: Re: New Ice Age..
Post by Aussie on Apr 5th, 2018 at 6:56pm

lee wrote on Apr 5th, 2018 at 6:54pm:

Aussie wrote on Apr 5th, 2018 at 6:49pm:

lee wrote on Apr 5th, 2018 at 6:45pm:
Yeah. Search for Sierra snow pack.

When you have sorted that out; let us know what part of California you are referencing, what time of year etc.

We know it is hard for you; but please keep trying.


Ask the charlatan.  He mentioned it, not me.



So you are just a time waster. Don't know about snow in California, the Sierra's, the effects of altitude on precipitation, the time of year of the precipitation.

You really are a tool. Go back to your garden shed with the little videos you have.


No...it was the charlatan who raised the issue in an ill-defined way as is his want.  Go ask him.  I am just the 'messenger.'

:)

Title: Re: Off topic New Ice Age..
Post by lee on Apr 5th, 2018 at 7:00pm

Aussie wrote on Apr 5th, 2018 at 6:56pm:
I am just the 'messenger.'



You are not even the sharpest tool in the shed.

Title: Re: Off topic New Ice Age..
Post by Bobby on Apr 5th, 2018 at 7:13pm

lee wrote on Apr 5th, 2018 at 7:00pm:

Aussie wrote on Apr 5th, 2018 at 6:56pm:
I am just the 'messenger.'



You are not even the sharpest tool in the shed.


Hopefully Aussie is sharp enough to keep his: name calling,
abuse and trolling to this off topic thread otherwise he's
getting close to being banned.

Title: Re: Off topic New Ice Age..
Post by Grendel on Apr 5th, 2018 at 7:55pm

Bobby. wrote on Apr 4th, 2018 at 6:51pm:
I moved the last 3 pages to a new topic called -

Off topic New Ice Age.

Put your off topic nonsense here.

Personally I think you should delete this topic.
It is after all off topic.

No one needs it except Aussiie, apparently its ok for him to troll, misquote and flame people and he gets upset when called out for doing so.

Just delete the topic he will hate that. ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Title: Re: Off topic New Ice Age..
Post by Bobby on Apr 5th, 2018 at 7:59pm

Grendel wrote on Apr 5th, 2018 at 7:55pm:

Bobby. wrote on Apr 4th, 2018 at 6:51pm:
I moved the last 3 pages to a new topic called -

Off topic New Ice Age.

Put your off topic nonsense here.

Personally I think you should delete this topic.
It is after all off topic.

No one needs it except Aussiie, apparently its ok for him to troll, misquote and flame people and he gets upset when called out for doing so.

Just delete the topic he will hate that. ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)



I thought it would be handy to keep it as evidence of how Aussie has flamed the environment forum.

Title: Re: Off topic New Ice Age..
Post by Grendel on Apr 5th, 2018 at 8:03pm

Aussie wrote on Apr 5th, 2018 at 12:24pm:

Grendel wrote on Apr 5th, 2018 at 11:49am:
I note this was my original post....


Grendel wrote on Apr 2nd, 2018 at 6:49pm:
Yeah we know you are a true believer SN...  sucked in I say...

Nothing has proven it isn't normal climate variation as yet.

As for the poll...  this site always has polls flooded by socks...  most of them are useless...  and invalid due to this...  a LW Prog site like this one would have lots who got sucked in by climate alarmism...

It's not worth arguing about...  just move on.

Nothing wrong with that. ::)


This is what is being referred to:


Quote:
LOL

He must mean everything he thinks up and everything he says Bobby....  he's just a twat... a lying, pompous, disingenuous twat.


It seems you were referring to Super Nova.

So you think you are the moderator here then eh.
Well YOU are not.
Stick to your topics and we'll never meet.
Post in politics sux with the gmods and we'll never meet.
Bobby was doing fine before you stuck your nose in here...  or haven't you noticed that.

You have called mechanic and I names.
You have gone off topic time and time again.
We at the real PA not Monks copy know that very well we had to put up with years of it.
You lied about what I think and said...  oh dear what a lying disingenuous TROLL YOU are.  Did I mention hypocrite.
I have not sworn at you in fact I ignore you as much as I can.  I've never lied about you something you do about me and others all the time.
If you don't like what YOU are then change your behaviour TROLL. :D
Oh and BTW...  don't keep commenting on something you claim isn't about you...   :D :D :D :D :D


Title: Re: Off topic New Ice Age..
Post by Grendel on Apr 5th, 2018 at 8:16pm
Oh and BTW The person I described is exactly as I stated.

Quote:
twat
[twat, twɒt]
NOUN

    a person regarded as stupid or obnoxious.




Quote:
lying
 
noun
1.
the telling of lies, or false statements; untruthfulness:
From boyhood, he has never been good at lying.
Synonyms: falsehood, falsity, mendacity, prevarication.
Antonyms: truth, veracity.
adjective
2.
telling or containing lies; deliberately untruthful; deceitful; false:



Quote:
pompous
ˈpɒmpəs]
ADJECTIVE

    affectedly grand, solemn, or self-important.
    "a pompous ass who pretends he knows everything"


Quote:
disingenuous
1
adj
not straightforward or candid; giving a false appearance of frankness
“"an ambitious, disingenuous, philistine, and hypocritical operator, who...exemplified...the most disagreeable traits of his time"- David Cannadine”
“a disingenuous excuse”

Synonyms:
    artful

    distorted, misrepresented, perverted, twisted
    having an intended meaning altered or misrepresented
    insincere
    lacking sincerity


Ah yes the list could go on and on of course ...  the English is acceptable and precise.... why would there be a need to persecute someone or edit what they said for stating the truth. ::)

Title: Re: Off topic New Ice Age..
Post by Bobby on Apr 8th, 2018 at 4:40pm
Well done Grendel.

Australian Politics Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2026. All Rights Reserved.