| Australian Politics Forum | |
|
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl
Member Run Boards >> Environment >> Are Our Poles Shifting? http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1521452570 Message started by The Mechanic on Mar 19th, 2018 at 7:42pm |
|
|
Title: Are Our Poles Shifting? Post by The Mechanic on Mar 19th, 2018 at 7:42pm
I've been hearing a lot of whispers about it...
and if so.. what are the effects... Earth Quakes? Iceage? Disruption of our waterways.. Floods... bays and river systems emptying... Volcano's blowing off... Earth Rotation slowing... ? :-/ |
|
Title: Re: Are Our Poles Shifting? Post by miketrees on Mar 19th, 2018 at 7:50pm You want to hope it does not stop the generation of the magnetic field or we will all fry. Meanwhile I feel on top of the world |
|
Title: Re: Are Our Poles Shifting? Post by Bobby on Mar 19th, 2018 at 8:03pm
The magnetic poles do shift -
they have done so throughout history. |
|
Title: Re: Are Our Poles Shifting? Post by miketrees on Mar 19th, 2018 at 8:14pm Pre history actually |
|
Title: Re: Are Our Poles Shifting? Post by Super Nova on Mar 19th, 2018 at 9:11pm miketrees wrote on Mar 19th, 2018 at 8:14pm:
We have measured them move in recorded history. Magnetic north shifting by 40 miles a year, might signal pole reversal https://www.mnn.com/earth-matters/climate-weather/stories/magnetic-north-shifting-by-40-miles-a-year-might-signal-pole-r |
|
Title: Re: Are Our Poles Shifting? Post by miketrees on Mar 19th, 2018 at 9:13pm Oh yes one thousand apologies, I got that wrong,,, in my mind I was thinking of reversal. |
|
Title: Re: Are Our Poles Shifting? Post by The Mechanic on Mar 20th, 2018 at 11:58am Super Nova wrote on Mar 19th, 2018 at 9:11pm:
interesting... but that was in 2011... I wonder whats happening now.. :-/ Quote:
|
|
Australian Politics Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2! YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2026. All Rights Reserved. |