Australian Politics Forum
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl
Member Run Boards >> Relationships >> Global warming is real
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1520387777

Message started by Agnes on Mar 7th, 2018 at 11:56am

Title: Global warming is real
Post by Agnes on Mar 7th, 2018 at 11:56am
[This was commenced in Environment and moved here by that Board's Mod, Bobby, at his own suggestion, on the evening of the 7th March, 2018.  Mod.]


the thought that global cooling is actually  a thing was a nice thought wasnt the reality !

Title: Re: Global warming is real
Post by Agnes on Mar 7th, 2018 at 11:58am
---
cc1.GIF (85 KB | 105 )

Title: Re: Global warming is real
Post by Agnes on Mar 7th, 2018 at 11:58am
---
cc2.GIF (77 KB | 109 )

Title: Re: Global warming is real
Post by Agnes on Mar 7th, 2018 at 12:00pm
--
cc3.GIF (58 KB | 102 )

Title: Re: Global warming is real
Post by Agnes on Mar 7th, 2018 at 12:01pm
--
cc4.GIF (81 KB | 67 )

Title: Re: Global warming is real
Post by Agnes on Mar 7th, 2018 at 12:05pm
those who put their heads in the sand and ignore are  dangerous to all of us
cc5.GIF (98 KB | 63 )

Title: Re: Global warming is real
Post by Agnes on Mar 7th, 2018 at 12:08pm
-
cc6.GIF (63 KB | 65 )

Title: Re: Global warming is real
Post by Agnes on Mar 7th, 2018 at 12:08pm
--
cc7.GIF (105 KB | 105 )

Title: Re: Global warming is real
Post by Agnes on Mar 7th, 2018 at 12:09pm
--
cc8.GIF (104 KB | 64 )

Title: Re: Global warming is real
Post by Agnes on Mar 7th, 2018 at 12:10pm
-- its real
cc10.GIF (92 KB | 60 )

Title: Re: Global warming is real
Post by The Mechanic on Mar 7th, 2018 at 12:43pm
have you been drinking?

Title: Re: Global warming is real
Post by Aussie on Mar 7th, 2018 at 1:33pm

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 12:43pm:
have you been drinking?


Acceptable, Bobby?


Quote:
isn't it nice to have one forum where people respect each other
and can put forward the latest news and scientific debate
without resorting to insults & sewer talk?

Let this be an island in a sea of contempt.  Smiley


Is that 'respecting' Agnes?  Not insult or sewer talk?  Okay on this idyllic Island you post about?

::)

Title: Re: Global warming is real
Post by Bobby on Mar 7th, 2018 at 3:59pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 1:33pm:

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 12:43pm:
have you been drinking?


Acceptable, Bobby?


Quote:
isn't it nice to have one forum where people respect each other
and can put forward the latest news and scientific debate
without resorting to insults & sewer talk?

Let this be an island in a sea of contempt.  Smiley


Is that 'respecting' Agnes?  Not insult or sewer talk?  Okay on this idyllic Island you post about?

::)



It's not really acceptable but I'll forgive Mechanic in this case.

Title: Re: Global warming is real
Post by Bobby on Mar 7th, 2018 at 4:02pm

Agnes wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 12:10pm:
-- its real



Thanks Agnes for your posts.
You have shown the other side of the debate.
There are still 313 pages of videos and evidence to the contrary here:

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1464603949/4680#4692

So yes there is strong evidence for both sides of the debate.
The jury is still out on this.

Title: Re: Global warming is real
Post by The Mechanic on Mar 7th, 2018 at 4:03pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 1:33pm:

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 12:43pm:
have you been drinking?


Acceptable, Bobby?


Quote:
isn't it nice to have one forum where people respect each other
and can put forward the latest news and scientific debate
without resorting to insults & sewer talk?

Let this be an island in a sea of contempt.  Smiley


Is that 'respecting' Agnes?  Not insult or sewer talk?  Okay on this idyllic Island you post about?

::)


fair question..

you are NOT moderator of this board Aussie and if you have a problem you don't start your vitriol within the thread.. PM the moderator if you have a problem...

don't you understand the rules??

bobby could ban you for your continued outbursts...

if it were me.. you'd be gone already...

so a friendly reminder.. go read the rules and try to understand them... 🙄

Title: Re: Global warming is real
Post by Aussie on Mar 7th, 2018 at 4:10pm
So....not really acceptable?  Do you have different Rules for different people, Bobby?

You allowed Mechanic to post at me (not that I cared less):


Quote:
so go blow it out your rear end until you have half a clue of what you are talking about..


When I asked if that was acceptable, you answered emphatically with....'Yes.'

You seem to be having serious consistency issues Bobby.  Why is that?




Title: Re: Global warming is real
Post by Secret Wars on Mar 7th, 2018 at 4:12pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 4:10pm:
So....not really acceptable?  Do you have different Rules for different people, Bobby?

You allowed Mechanic to post at me (not that I cared less):


Quote:
so go blow it out your rear end until you have half a clue of what you are talking about..


When I asked if that was acceptable, you answered emphatically with....'Yes.'

You seem to be having serious consistency issues Bobby.  Why is that?



Go away Aussie.  Back to your own sandbox.  Remember that?  Your sandbox, your rules. 

Don't like it don't post.  Remember that?

You don't get to demand anything.  8-)

(modified)

Title: Re: Global warming is real
Post by Bobby on Mar 7th, 2018 at 4:20pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 4:10pm:
So....not really acceptable?  Do you have different Rules for different people, Bobby?

You allowed Mechanic to post at me (not that I cared less):


Quote:
so go blow it out your rear end until you have half a clue of what you are talking about..


When I asked if that was acceptable, you answered emphatically with....'Yes.'

You seem to be having serious consistency issues Bobby.  Why is that?




dear Aussie,
if one person - you -
starts the foul language it encourages other posters - Mechanic -
to be baited into a swearing match.

On this forum - he who throws the first punch
will be blamed.

Aussie - don't troll this Environment forum.
Post some sensible evidence to back up your point
of view or refute what someone else has posted with evidence.

Read the rules if you don't understand.
here:

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1517021871/0#0

Title: Re: Global warming is real
Post by Aussie on Mar 7th, 2018 at 4:22pm
No demand made, Curve/Scorpion Tie/Datalife/ Secret Wars.

Just simple questions asked of the new Mod.  After all, I would not want to get banned in ignorance of what Bobby expected of ALL his contributors. 

Even you'd agree with that, I'm sure.

Title: Re: Global warming is real
Post by Secret Wars on Mar 7th, 2018 at 4:32pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 4:22pm:
No demand made, Curve/Scorpion Tie/Datalife/ Secret Wars.

Just simple questions asked of the new Mod.  After all, I would not want to get banned in ignorance of what Bobby expected of ALL his contributors. 

Even you'd agree with that, I'm sure.

 

I'll leave you to your usual and predictable complaining and agitating and happy to bow out.

I am confident the mod will put you firmly back in your box and not buy in to your quibbling and back seat moderating.

Title: Re: Global warming is real
Post by Aussie on Mar 7th, 2018 at 4:39pm

Secret Wars wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 4:32pm:

Aussie wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 4:22pm:
No demand made, Curve/Scorpion Tie/Datalife/ Secret Wars.

Just simple questions asked of the new Mod.  After all, I would not want to get banned in ignorance of what Bobby expected of ALL his contributors. 

Even you'd agree with that, I'm sure.

 

I'll leave you to your usual and predictable complaining and agitating and happy to bow out.

I am confident the mod will put you firmly back in your box and not buy in to your quibbling and back seat moderating.


Is that acceptable Bobby?  After all, this is the "Island in a sea of contempt" where Members are respected and have flowers in their hair.

One Rule for ALL Bobby, and its application must be consistent for ALL.

Title: Re: Global warming is real
Post by lee on Mar 7th, 2018 at 4:45pm
No the headline is wrong.

Yes Climate change is real. It changes all the time. Daily monthly, seasonally, yearly.

The other day a believer posted this graph showing lesser precipitation for Parth as a sign of AGW -



Of course rainfall records go back further -



Perth's rainfall is not very reliable.

Title: Re: Global warming is real
Post by Setanta on Mar 7th, 2018 at 6:26pm
Look after your own neck of the woods Aussie. Bobby does not answer to you nor you to him in Rels. You know the rules of MRBs better than anyone, the mods run them as they see fit and they don't have to answer to you.

Title: Re: Global warming is real
Post by lee on Mar 7th, 2018 at 6:32pm
Aussie just likes being the centre of attention. And acts all hurt if he isn't.

Title: Re: Global warming is real
Post by Aussie on Mar 7th, 2018 at 6:47pm

Setanta wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 6:26pm:
Look after your own neck of the woods Aussie. Bobby does not answer to you nor you to him in Rels. You know the rules of MRBs better than anyone, the mods run them as they see fit and they don't have to answer to you.


You are quire right.  I do know those Rules.

And again, you are right, he does not have any onus of responsibility to me.  However, Bobby has set his Rules about respect for each other and appreciation of his creation of an 'Island in a sea of contempt' (which in itself is a nasty diss of the entire Board.)

I don't want to be banned from this 'flower in your hair' MRB, hence I am exploring what is and is not acceptable.

So far, Bobby reckons it is okay for Mechanic not to show respect for me (water off this duck's back) and Agnes, on his alleged Island in a sea of contempt.

All I'm after is explanation so I make sure I don't fall foul of his wrath.

:)

Title: Re: Global warming is real
Post by Setanta on Mar 7th, 2018 at 6:52pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 6:47pm:

Setanta wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 6:26pm:
Look after your own neck of the woods Aussie. Bobby does not answer to you nor you to him in Rels. You know the rules of MRBs better than anyone, the mods run them as they see fit and they don't have to answer to you.


You are quire right.  I do know those Rules.

And again, you are right, he does not have any onus of responsibility to me.  However, Bobby has set his Rules about respect for each other and appreciation of his creation of an 'Island in a sea of contempt' (which in itself is a nasty diss of the entire Board.)

I don't want to be banned from this 'flower in your hair' MRB, hence I am exploring what is and is not acceptable.

So far, Bobby reckons it is okay for Mechanic not to show respect for me (water off this duck's back) and Agnes on his alleged Island in a sea of contempt.

All I'm after is explanation so I make sure I don't fall foul of his wrath.

:)


If members cop flack here that the members are not happy with and Bobby does nothing about, they are free not to post here. If the abuse/whatever breaches forum rules, they can appeal to a GMod. You mod your own space, let other MRB mods do the same, no-one appointed you the union rep for for members grievances here.

   They don't have to give you one, Bobby can make the rules up as he goes along, just as you have been want to do.

Title: Re: Global warming is real
Post by Aussie on Mar 7th, 2018 at 6:59pm

Setanta wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 6:52pm:

Aussie wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 6:47pm:

Setanta wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 6:26pm:
Look after your own neck of the woods Aussie. Bobby does not answer to you nor you to him in Rels. You know the rules of MRBs better than anyone, the mods run them as they see fit and they don't have to answer to you.


You are quire right.  I do know those Rules.

And again, you are right, he does not have any onus of responsibility to me.  However, Bobby has set his Rules about respect for each other and appreciation of his creation of an 'Island in a sea of contempt' (which in itself is a nasty diss of the entire Board.)

I don't want to be banned from this 'flower in your hair' MRB, hence I am exploring what is and is not acceptable.

So far, Bobby reckons it is okay for Mechanic not to show respect for me (water off this duck's back) and Agnes on his alleged Island in a sea of contempt.

All I'm after is explanation so I make sure I don't fall foul of his wrath.

:)


If members cop flack here that the members are not happy with and Bobby does nothing about, they are free not to post here. If the abuse/whatever breaches forum rules, they can appeal to a GMod. You mod your own space, let other MRB mods do the same, no-one appointed you the union rep for for members grievances here.


Again....correct.  I am a mere Member representing myself.  I do not want to get banned from this 'flower in your hair, Island in a sea of contempt,' so all I am doing, on my own behalf, is seeking Bobby's clear definition of what is 'respectful of other Members' and consistent with occupation of this alleged Island in some alleged sea of contempt.

I'm sure you'd want me to be aware of the limits here.

:)

Title: Re: Global warming is real
Post by Setanta on Mar 7th, 2018 at 7:04pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 6:59pm:

Setanta wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 6:52pm:

Aussie wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 6:47pm:

Setanta wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 6:26pm:
Look after your own neck of the woods Aussie. Bobby does not answer to you nor you to him in Rels. You know the rules of MRBs better than anyone, the mods run them as they see fit and they don't have to answer to you.


You are quire right.  I do know those Rules.

And again, you are right, he does not have any onus of responsibility to me.  However, Bobby has set his Rules about respect for each other and appreciation of his creation of an 'Island in a sea of contempt' (which in itself is a nasty diss of the entire Board.)

I don't want to be banned from this 'flower in your hair' MRB, hence I am exploring what is and is not acceptable.

So far, Bobby reckons it is okay for Mechanic not to show respect for me (water off this duck's back) and Agnes on his alleged Island in a sea of contempt.

All I'm after is explanation so I make sure I don't fall foul of his wrath.

:)


If members cop flack here that the members are not happy with and Bobby does nothing about, they are free not to post here. If the abuse/whatever breaches forum rules, they can appeal to a GMod. You mod your own space, let other MRB mods do the same, no-one appointed you the union rep for for members grievances here.


Again....correct.  I am a mere Member representing myself.  I do not want to get banned from this 'flower in your hair, Island in a sea of contempt,' so all I am doing, on my own behalf, is seeking Bobby's clear definition of what is 'respectful of other Members' and consistent with occupation of this alleged Island in some alleged sea of contempt.

I'm sure you'd want me to be aware of the limits here.

:)


That's not what you were doing at all unless you are looking for how far you can push abuse here. I'd suggest you worry about the currents around your own island in this sea of contempt.

I've have no more to say here.

Title: Re: Global warming is real
Post by Aussie on Mar 7th, 2018 at 7:09pm
Good.  I'll wait to hear from the bloke who matters.  Over to you Bobby.

Is Mechanic able to disrespect me and Agnes here on this Island in the sea of contempt?  One Rule for ALL Bobby?

:)

Title: Re: Global warming is real
Post by Bobby on Mar 7th, 2018 at 7:23pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 7:09pm:
Good.  I'll wait to hear from the bloke who matters.  Over to you Bobby.

Is Mechanic able to disrespect me and Agnes here on this Island in the sea of contempt?  One Rule for ALL Bobby?

:)



Aussie,
read the rules:
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1517021871/0#0




The same rules apply to everyone.
I have actually modified many abusive posts not just yours.
I'm not out to dob you into a global mod so just follow
the rules & you'll be OK.

If you can't do that then don't post here -
it's that simple.

Title: Re: Global warming is real
Post by Aussie on Mar 7th, 2018 at 7:28pm

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 12:43pm:
have you been drinking?


Bobby?  Is that okay?  It is still there on the "flower in your hair, Island in a sea of contempt."

Title: Re: Global warming is real
Post by Setanta on Mar 7th, 2018 at 7:29pm

Bobby. wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 7:23pm:

Aussie wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 7:09pm:
Good.  I'll wait to hear from the bloke who matters.  Over to you Bobby.

Is Mechanic able to disrespect me and Agnes here on this Island in the sea of contempt?  One Rule for ALL Bobby?

:)



Aussie,
read the rules:
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1517021871/0#0




The same rules apply to everyone.
I have actually modified many abusive posts not just yours.
I'm not out to dob you into a global mod so just follow
the rules & you'll be OK.

If you can't do that then don't post here -
it's that simple.


And I will say I did not come here at Bobby's bidding, he did not contact me.

Title: Re: Global warming is real
Post by Aussie on Mar 7th, 2018 at 7:33pm

Setanta wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 7:29pm:

Bobby. wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 7:23pm:

Aussie wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 7:09pm:
Good.  I'll wait to hear from the bloke who matters.  Over to you Bobby.

Is Mechanic able to disrespect me and Agnes here on this Island in the sea of contempt?  One Rule for ALL Bobby?

:)



Aussie,
read the rules:
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1517021871/0#0




The same rules apply to everyone.
I have actually modified many abusive posts not just yours.
I'm not out to dob you into a global mod so just follow
the rules & you'll be OK.

If you can't do that then don't post here -
it's that simple.


And I will say I did not come here at Bobby's bidding, he did not contact me.


Silly.  No-one suggested you did.  But, given you thought it necessary to make the comment is of interest in itself.

Thought you were out of here?

:)

Title: Re: Global warming is real
Post by Bobby on Mar 7th, 2018 at 7:35pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 7:28pm:

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 12:43pm:
have you been drinking?


Bobby?  Is that okay?  It is still there on the "flower in your hair, Island in a sea of contempt."




dear Aussie,
there are rumors about your drinking.
They didn't come from me.
You can confirm or deny it.

I tell you what -
how about if I transfer this thread over to your relationship forum?

Then you can swear as much as you like &
so can everyone else.

Have a good fight over there in the sea of contempt.
This sub forum is an island void of that becuase I delete trash.

Title: Re: Global warming is real
Post by Agnes on Mar 7th, 2018 at 7:37pm
Did I  post this in the wrong forum-?

Title: Re: Global warming is real
Post by Aussie on Mar 7th, 2018 at 7:38pm

Bobby. wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 7:35pm:

Aussie wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 7:28pm:

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 12:43pm:
have you been drinking?


Bobby?  Is that okay?  It is still there on the "flower in your hair, Island in a sea of contempt."




dear Aussie,
there are rumors about your drinking.
They didn't come from me.
You can confirm or deny it.

I tell you what -
how about if I transfer this thread over to your relationship forum?

Then you can swear as much as you like &
so can everyone else.

Have a good fight over there in the sea of contempt.
This sub forum is an island void of that becuase I delete trash.


Sure, go right ahead.  Send it over.

Title: Re: Global warming is real
Post by Bobby on Mar 7th, 2018 at 7:43pm
This Topic was moved here from Environment by Bobby.

Title: Re: Global warming is real
Post by Setanta on Mar 7th, 2018 at 7:54pm
Bobby, take it back, clean it up if you must. This is not a topic for Rels. Aussie, send it back.

Title: Re: Global warming is real
Post by Bobby on Mar 7th, 2018 at 7:58pm

Setanta wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 7:54pm:
Bobby, take it back, clean it up if you must. This is not a topic for Rels. Aussie, send it back.



Hi Setanta,
I don't have the power to take it back.
Only Aussie or you can do that.
I did ask for Aussie's permission to move it & he granted me that permission.

Title: Re: Global warming is real
Post by .JaSin. on Mar 7th, 2018 at 8:08pm
Wot Da Cardinal Pell is this lame excuse for a Topic doing in this Sub-Forum?  :-?

Can't Bobby cope?
Did he palm off some extra work? ::)

Title: Re: Global warming is real
Post by Aussie on Mar 7th, 2018 at 8:11pm

Setanta wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 7:54pm:
Bobby, take it back, clean it up if you must. This is not a topic for Rels. Aussie, send it back.


Nope.  Bobby wanted it here.  His choice to make on his MRB which he can run as he likes, yes?  Or is that....only if you approve of his decisions as to how he wants to run his MRB?

:-?

Title: Re: Global warming is real
Post by Aussie on Mar 7th, 2018 at 8:25pm
Posted by Bobby, when this was still over at his joint...the place where he said Members must be respectful of each other on what he said was an island in a sea of contempt (meaning the entire rest of OzPol.)


Quote:
dear Aussie,
there are rumors about your drinking.
They didn't come from me.
You can confirm or deny it.



Title: Re: Global warming is real
Post by Bobby on Mar 7th, 2018 at 8:29pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 8:11pm:

Setanta wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 7:54pm:
Bobby, take it back, clean it up if you must. This is not a topic for Rels. Aussie, send it back.


Nope.  Bobby wanted it here.  His choice to make on his MRB which he can run as he likes, yes?  Or is that....only if you approve of his decisions as to how he wants to run his MRB?

:-?




dear Aussie,
the rules require you to follow a global mod's directions.
Therefore you should move it back to the environment forum
& I'll clean it up by deleting most of it.

Title: Re: Global warming is real
Post by Aussie on Mar 7th, 2018 at 8:38pm

Bobby. wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 8:29pm:

Aussie wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 8:11pm:

Setanta wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 7:54pm:
Bobby, take it back, clean it up if you must. This is not a topic for Rels. Aussie, send it back.


Nope.  Bobby wanted it here.  His choice to make on his MRB which he can run as he likes, yes?  Or is that....only if you approve of his decisions as to how he wants to run his MRB?

:-?




dear Aussie,
the rules require you to follow a global mod's directions.
Therefore you should move it back to the environment forum
& I'll clean it up by deleting most of it.


No, they don't Bobby.   Feel free to show me where if you reckon I am wrong.

This is now here, in all (well...most of) its disrespectful glory, and for all to see and without any more sterilisation.

Suck it up buttercup, and get to learn the dangers of making (as a Mod) silly statements/decisions as you have over there so early in your Modship. 

If I had said the stupid 'flower in your hair' ~ 'island in a sea of contempt' stuff you have over there, your sewage works mates would have been all over me.

Title: Re: Global warming is real
Post by Bobby on Mar 7th, 2018 at 8:42pm
Aussie - get with the program:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7I0vkKy504U

Title: Re: Global warming is real
Post by Setanta on Mar 7th, 2018 at 9:05pm
It wasn't a directive. It was more of a slow shake of the head, like WTF. You don't need to shunt stuff around Bobby, you can clean it to your liking and keep it in line with the way the topic started, environment.

I would ask Aussie to move it back as that is where it belongs but you may both do as you choose although I see turf wars starting if you shunt stuff to each others MRBs and then when they are moved out to another forum when you are sick of playing ping pong, I'll remove it.

Title: Re: Global warming is real
Post by Aussie on Mar 7th, 2018 at 9:15pm

Setanta wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 9:05pm:
It wasn't a directive. It was more of a slow shake of the head, like WTF. You don't need to shunt stuff around Bobby, you can clean it to your liking and keep it in line with the way the topic started, environment.

I would ask Aussie to move it back as that is where it belongs but you may both do as you choose although I see turf wars starting if you shunt stuff to each others MRBs and then when they are moved out to another forum when you are sick of playing ping pong, I'll remove it.


You've asked, you have slowly shaken your lofty 'I'm a God' head and I've given my answer.  I will not be moving this Thread anywhere.

As for ping pong.  What an extraordinary suggestion!  I have never done that here, so why do you reckon I'll start with Bobby?

Silly (not even) turf war garbage, not of my making.

Stay out of it as you said you intended to.


Quote:
I've have no more to say here.




Title: Re: Global warming is real
Post by Setanta on Mar 7th, 2018 at 9:19pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 9:15pm:

Setanta wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 9:05pm:
It wasn't a directive. It was more of a slow shake of the head, like WTF. You don't need to shunt stuff around Bobby, you can clean it to your liking and keep it in line with the way the topic started, environment.

I would ask Aussie to move it back as that is where it belongs but you may both do as you choose although I see turf wars starting if you shunt stuff to each others MRBs and then when they are moved out to another forum when you are sick of playing ping pong, I'll remove it.


You've asked, and I've given my answer.  I will not be moving this Thread anywhere.

As for ping pong.  What an extraordinary suggestion!  I have never done that here, so why do you reckon I'll start with Bobby?

Silly stuff.


Meh...

I've moved at least one thread here that you have ping ponged back out that was then removed, there is precedence.

So not so silly.


Title: Re: Global warming is real
Post by Aussie on Mar 7th, 2018 at 9:22pm

Setanta wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 9:19pm:

Aussie wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 9:15pm:

Setanta wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 9:05pm:
It wasn't a directive. It was more of a slow shake of the head, like WTF. You don't need to shunt stuff around Bobby, you can clean it to your liking and keep it in line with the way the topic started, environment.

I would ask Aussie to move it back as that is where it belongs but you may both do as you choose although I see turf wars starting if you shunt stuff to each others MRBs and then when they are moved out to another forum when you are sick of playing ping pong, I'll remove it.


You've asked, and I've given my answer.  I will not be moving this Thread anywhere.

As for ping pong.  What an extraordinary suggestion!  I have never done that here, so why do you reckon I'll start with Bobby?

Silly stuff.


Meh...

I've moved at least one thread here that you have ping ponged back out that was then removed, there is precedence.

So not so silly.


Yes....ONE Thread I have sent back from whence it came.  Is one shot a game of ping pong, Setanta?

Title: Re: Global warming is real
Post by Setanta on Mar 7th, 2018 at 9:27pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 9:22pm:

Setanta wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 9:19pm:

Aussie wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 9:15pm:

Setanta wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 9:05pm:
It wasn't a directive. It was more of a slow shake of the head, like WTF. You don't need to shunt stuff around Bobby, you can clean it to your liking and keep it in line with the way the topic started, environment.

I would ask Aussie to move it back as that is where it belongs but you may both do as you choose although I see turf wars starting if you shunt stuff to each others MRBs and then when they are moved out to another forum when you are sick of playing ping pong, I'll remove it.


You've asked, and I've given my answer.  I will not be moving this Thread anywhere.

As for ping pong.  What an extraordinary suggestion!  I have never done that here, so why do you reckon I'll start with Bobby?

Silly stuff.


Meh...

I've moved at least one thread here that you have ping ponged back out that was then removed, there is precedence.

So not so silly.


Yes....ONE Thread I have sent back from whence it came.  Is one shot a game of ping pong, Setanta?


I pinged, you ponged. ;D It was removed rather than volleying.

Re your ninja edit: above, if I was playing god, I'd just do it.

The thing is, I do not want it to start. I do not want MRB mods at each other. I know it may take getting used to having other kids allowed in your playground you do not like that have the same magical powers you do but that is the way it is.

Title: Re: Global warming is real
Post by Aussie on Mar 7th, 2018 at 9:33pm
What 'ninja' edit?

And.....really......do you reckon you can tell this Grandma how to suck eggs?

Come on.

I know this stupid game inside out.  All that counts is buttons and you have all but one.  I have few, but I do have a loud mouth.

Title: Re: Global warming is real
Post by Setanta on Mar 7th, 2018 at 9:43pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 9:33pm:
What 'ninja' edit?

And.....really......do you reckon you can tell this Grandma how to suck eggs?

Come on.

I know this stupid game inside out.  All that counts is buttons and you have all but one.  I have few, but I do have a loud mouth.


I think you do a good job of sucking eggs Grandma! In reality, I have them all but am restrained in one of them by convention. I accept that restraint but if you really think I would not push the button one way or another if I had to, you are mistaken. Just play nice with the new MRB mods or stay off their turf.


Title: Re: Global warming is real
Post by Aussie on Mar 7th, 2018 at 10:01pm

Setanta wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 9:43pm:

Aussie wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 9:33pm:
What 'ninja' edit?

And.....really......do you reckon you can tell this Grandma how to suck eggs?

Come on.

I know this stupid game inside out.  All that counts is buttons and you have all but one.  I have few, but I do have a loud mouth.


I think you do a good job of sucking eggs Grandma! In reality, I have them all but am restrained in one of them by convention. I accept that restraint but if you really think I would not push the button one way or another if I had to, you are mistaken. Just play nice with the new MRB mods or stay off their turf.


Oh yes, I am very well aware that you can access whatever you want here because you know how to do it.

Nope, I will 'probe' (watch the crabs come at that one) Bobby just like all Mods are to be made accountable at least to themselves.

Bobby set some Rule about respect for all Members ('peace and love, flowers in your hair' rubbish) and being on an island in a sea of contempt, yet he allowed and encouraged Mechanic to dump on me (not that I could care less) and Agnes.

Gee, I wonder why?  Would it have anything at all to do with collegiate Membership at the sewage?  Who knows, but if he is going to set boundaries and then allow some to go beyond them, I'll ask about it as is obvious I would.   

Title: Re: Global warming is real
Post by Setanta on Mar 7th, 2018 at 10:02pm
Aussie, May I split this thread to env? The Env stuff where it started, the first 5 or so posts, the bitchfest where it ended may stay.

Title: Re: Global warming is real
Post by Aussie on Mar 7th, 2018 at 10:05pm

Setanta wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 10:02pm:
Aussie, May I split this thread to env? The Env stuff where it started, the first 5 or so posts, the bitchfest where it ended may stay.


Nope.  Leave it as Bobby wanted it to be....moved here.  It demonstrates how one eyed he is on the issue of 'Environment' and the matters raised by Agnes.


Title: Re: Global warming is real
Post by Setanta on Mar 7th, 2018 at 10:08pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 10:05pm:

Setanta wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 10:02pm:
Aussie, May I split this thread to env? The Env stuff where it started, the first 5 or so posts, the bitchfest where it ended may stay.


Nope.  Leave it as Bobby wanted it to be....moved here.


Fine but you do know this is why people have a problem with you. You could just try and be a part of a community rather than a <unt. I have no idea why you would make that your life's goal.


Title: Re: Global warming is real
Post by Aussie on Mar 7th, 2018 at 10:26pm

Setanta wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 10:08pm:

Aussie wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 10:05pm:

Setanta wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 10:02pm:
Aussie, May I split this thread to env? The Env stuff where it started, the first 5 or so posts, the bitchfest where it ended may stay.


Nope.  Leave it as Bobby wanted it to be....moved here.


Fine but you do know this is why people have a problem with you. You could just try and be a part of a community rather than a <unt. I have no idea why you would make that your life's goal.


I am being a '<unt' because I have agreed to what Bobby asked?  Weird stuff, way beyond my ken.  I did not make this bed.  Bobby did.

Title: Re: Global warming is real
Post by Setanta on Mar 7th, 2018 at 10:33pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 10:26pm:

Setanta wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 10:08pm:

Aussie wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 10:05pm:

Setanta wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 10:02pm:
Aussie, May I split this thread to env? The Env stuff where it started, the first 5 or so posts, the bitchfest where it ended may stay.


Nope.  Leave it as Bobby wanted it to be....moved here.


Fine but you do know this is why people have a problem with you. You could just try and be a part of a community rather than a <unt. I have no idea why you would make that your life's goal.


I am being a '<unt' because I have agreed to what Bobby asked?  Weird stuff, way beyond my ken.  I did not make this bed.  Bobby did.


It may be a badly made bed but you could remake it, neaten it up or let someone else do it. You are being a <unt because you will not even consider my attempts to put the env stuff back where it belongs because of your personal feelings towards the other MRB mod, you care not about the posters who made and contributed to the thread before it turned sour. That is why you are being a <unt.

I can quite easily split off the first bit of the thread back to Env and leave the bitchfest here.

Title: Re: Global warming is real
Post by Aussie on Mar 7th, 2018 at 10:34pm

Setanta wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 10:08pm:

Aussie wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 10:05pm:

Setanta wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 10:02pm:
Aussie, May I split this thread to env? The Env stuff where it started, the first 5 or so posts, the bitchfest where it ended may stay.


Nope.  Leave it as Bobby wanted it to be....moved here.


Fine but you do know this is why people have a problem with you. You could just try and be a part of a community rather than a <unt. I have no idea why you would make that your life's goal.



And....fair go here, Setanta.  I have never made any suggestion that there are people who have a problem with you, so why would you make that unnecessary comment here? 

Hates are always gonna hate.  That's not my go.  I stick to facts, not emotion or personality.

Title: Re: Global warming is real
Post by Aussie on Mar 7th, 2018 at 10:37pm

Setanta wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 10:33pm:

Aussie wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 10:26pm:

Setanta wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 10:08pm:

Aussie wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 10:05pm:

Setanta wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 10:02pm:
Aussie, May I split this thread to env? The Env stuff where it started, the first 5 or so posts, the bitchfest where it ended may stay.


Nope.  Leave it as Bobby wanted it to be....moved here.


Fine but you do know this is why people have a problem with you. You could just try and be a part of a community rather than a <unt. I have no idea why you would make that your life's goal.


I am being a '<unt' because I have agreed to what Bobby asked?  Weird stuff, way beyond my ken.  I did not make this bed.  Bobby did.


It may be a badly made bed but you could remake it, neaten it up or let someone else do it. You are being a <unt because you will not even consider my attempts to put the env stuff back where it belongs because of your personal feelings towards the other MRB mod, you care not about the posters who made and contributed to the thread before it turned sour. That is why you are being a <unt.

I can quite easily split off the first bit of the thread back to Env and leave the bitchfest here.


Bobby made the decision.  Live with it.  He could have done all that if he wanted to.  He is trained in science after all.  He is not stupid is he?

Butt out.

Title: Re: Global warming is real
Post by Setanta on Mar 7th, 2018 at 10:38pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 10:34pm:

Setanta wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 10:08pm:

Aussie wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 10:05pm:

Setanta wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 10:02pm:
Aussie, May I split this thread to env? The Env stuff where it started, the first 5 or so posts, the bitchfest where it ended may stay.


Nope.  Leave it as Bobby wanted it to be....moved here.


Fine but you do know this is why people have a problem with you. You could just try and be a part of a community rather than a <unt. I have no idea why you would make that your life's goal.



And....fair go here, Setanta.  I have never made any suggestion that there are people who have a problem with you, so why would you make that unnecessary comment here? 

Hates are always gonna hate.  That's not my go.  I stick to facts, not emotion or personality.


That's kinda funny because most of my haters hate because they think I'm your shill. I'm asking you to be reasonable. There was a thread moved because it got personal, these usually end up in rels as you well know. Bobby may be not as experienced as you and moved the whole thread which was unneeded. I could easily move the posts before that crap happened back to where it should be and you are denying that because you have a personal prob with Bobby. Stuff the posters.

Title: Re: Global warming is real
Post by Setanta on Mar 7th, 2018 at 10:52pm
Aussie, when I have stuck up for you, it was the right thing to do. I don't regret it, I don't take sides. I've copped flack for that because a lot of people don't like you. It hasn't stopped me from doing what I thought was right for a member of this board. Don't think I'll do less for others.

Title: Re: Global warming is real
Post by Setanta on Mar 7th, 2018 at 10:55pm
Now we have that out of the way, I'll ask again, may I move the posts before it went sour?


Title: Re: Global warming is real
Post by Aussie on Mar 7th, 2018 at 10:56pm

Quote:
That's kinda funny because most of my haters hate because they think I'm your shill.


I have no idea why you have your 'haters' and I'm not going down that primrose path.  You get told stuff, so do I.  I don't get involved in it.  If I reckon someone is being a <unt, I'll tell them myself in open and not infer there are others who think the same.  I shoot my own bullets.


Quote:
I'm asking you to be reasonable. There was a thread moved because it got personal,


Incorrect.  It was moved here because Bobby asked if he could move it here.  In the spirit of co-operation between Mods, I agreed.  He then moved it here, and for some bizarre reason, YOU are meddling with that agreement.  Butt out.


Quote:
these usually end up in rels as you well know. Bobby may be not as experienced as you and moved the whole thread which was unneeded.


Not your problem.  Bobby asked courteously and I agreed.  Simple as that.


Quote:
I could easily move the posts before that crap happened back to where it should be and you are denying that because you have a personal prob with Bobby. Stuff the posters.


I have no problem with Bobby other than his inconsistency, and I am doing what I can to make him see that he has to be ....... consistent if he makes announcements about respect and islands in a sea of contempt (a reference to every other part of OzPol.)

Mod 101 Bobby.  Don't make bold, stupid, and ambitious announcements like that.  They are going to be zeroed in on.


Quote:
Now we have that out of the way, I'll ask again, may I move the posts before it went sour?


No.  The wrong person is asking.  How come you don't get that simple concept?  Butt out.  This is what Bobby wanted.  If he has a change of mind HE can ask me.  It has SFA to do with you.


Title: Re: Global warming is real
Post by Setanta on Mar 7th, 2018 at 11:06pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 10:56pm:

Quote:
That's kinda funny because most of my haters hate because they think I'm your shill.


I have no idea why you have your 'haters' and I'm not going down that primrose path.  You get told stuff, so do I.  I don't get involved in it.  If I reckon someone is being a <unt, I'll tell them myself in open and not infer there are others who think the same.  I shoot my own bullets.

[quote]I'm asking you to be reasonable. There was a thread moved because it got personal,


Incorrect.  It was moved here because Bobby asked if he could move it here.  In the spirit of co-operation between Mods, I agreed.  He then moved it here, and for some bizarre reason, YOU are meddling with that agreement.  Butt out.


Quote:
these usually end up in rels as you well know. Bobby may be not as experienced as you and moved the whole thread which was unneeded.


Not your problem.  Bobby asked courteously and I agreed.  Simple as that.


Quote:
I could easily move the posts before that crap happened back to where it should be and you are denying that because you have a personal prob with Bobby. Stuff the posters.


I have no problem with Bobby other than his inconsistency, and I am doing what I can to make him see that he has to be ....... consistent if he makes announcements about respect and islands in a sea of contempt (a reference to every other part of OzPol.)

Mod 101 Bobby.  Don't make bold, stupid, and ambitious announcements like that.  They are going to be zeroed in on.


Quote:
Now we have that out of the way, I'll ask again, may I move the posts before it went sour?


No.  The wrong person is asking.  How come you don't get that simple concept?  Butt out.  This is what Bobby wanted.  If he has a change of mind HE can ask me.  It has SFA to do with you.

[/quote]

The person that made the posts wants them restored. The posts are not off topic in Env. Bobby is not asking me to do this. Give over the first posts. Keep your drama here but allow me to return the posts before it went south.
Not a big ask unless you are emotionally involved in some tit for tat.

Title: Re: Global warming is real
Post by Aussie on Mar 7th, 2018 at 11:15pm
Well that person is asking the wrong bloke isn't she.   See you tomorrow,  I'm abed.

Title: Re: Global warming is real
Post by Agnes on Mar 7th, 2018 at 11:20pm
Aussie can you put my thread back in Environment- it should never have been transferred here in the first place

Title: Re: Global warming is real
Post by Setanta on Mar 7th, 2018 at 11:31pm

Agnes wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 11:20pm:
Aussie can you put my thread back in Environment- it should never have been transferred here in the first place


It's back.

Thanks for your cooperation Aussie.

<something about skinning cats goes here>

Title: Re: Global warming is real
Post by Setanta on Mar 7th, 2018 at 11:45pm
Thanks for the game Aussie, you lose. You could have been seen to be reasonable but...

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1520387917

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2ycDWywGls

Aren't I a <unt knowing that was what was what i was going to do if you didn't fold? Checkmate. You did show your hand though. I have warned you not to take me as a fool, far better work with me when I ask. People might even think better of you.


Title: Re: Global warming is real
Post by Bobby on Mar 8th, 2018 at 4:59am

Agnes wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 11:20pm:
Aussie can you put my thread back in Environment- it should never have been transferred here in the first place



dear Agnes,
Setanta fixed it for me.
I should have split the thread but I had never done that before.
Your original thread is back including my courteous reply to you
minus all the nasty posts.

see here:
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1520387917/0#10

Please feel free to respond in the environment forum.

All the nasty stuff can continue here as Aussie wanted.
I'll try not to get involved here.

The environment forum is for serious and friendly debate not
for personal attacks - and harassment -

that's because I want it to be different to many of the other
forums on Ozpolitic - and especially the relationship forum.

cheers
Bobby

Title: Re: Global warming is real
Post by Aussie on Mar 8th, 2018 at 9:29am
Setanta, on what basis (and what level of sobriety were you at when you did it,) did you remove material sent here by another Mod?  That you can is not good enough.  You asked and I declined.  You never gave a direction, in fact you carefully avoided doing so.

I was waiting to hear from Mod Bobby, who was the person responsible for moving it here in the first place.

Do not interfere with MRBs, you have been told that before by FD.

>:(

Title: Re: Global warming is real
Post by Agnes on Mar 8th, 2018 at 10:08am
Setanta gave you every chance to do the right thing Aussie- yet as  always your stubborn streak let you down- Setanta did what he thought was the  right thing and it was I believe- he was very polite and patient with you- more than you deserve and how dare you insult him by taking that mean little personal dig at him  >:(

Title: Re: Global warming is real
Post by Agnes on Mar 8th, 2018 at 10:11am

Setanta wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 11:31pm:

Agnes wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 11:20pm:
Aussie can you put my thread back in Environment- it should never have been transferred here in the first place


It's back.

Thanks for your cooperation Aussie.

<something about skinning cats goes here>

Thank's Setanta

Title: Re: Global warming is real
Post by Agnes on Mar 8th, 2018 at 10:12am

Bobby. wrote on Mar 8th, 2018 at 4:59am:

Agnes wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 11:20pm:
Aussie can you put my thread back in Environment- it should never have been transferred here in the first place



dear Agnes,
Setanta fixed it for me.
I should have split the thread but I had never done that before.
Your original thread is back including my courteous reply to you
minus all the nasty posts.

see here:
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1520387917/0#10

Please feel free to respond in the environment forum.

All the nasty stuff can continue here as Aussie wanted.
I'll try not to get involved here.

The environment forum is for serious and friendly debate not
for personal attacks - and harassment -

that's because I want it to be different to many of the other
forums on Ozpolitic - and especially the relationship forum.

cheers
Bobby

takes a bit of practice Bobby

Title: Re: Global warming is real
Post by Aussie on Mar 8th, 2018 at 11:53am

Bobby. wrote on Mar 8th, 2018 at 4:59am:

Agnes wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 11:20pm:
Aussie can you put my thread back in Environment- it should never have been transferred here in the first place



dear Agnes,
Setanta fixed it for me.
I should have split the thread but I had never done that before.
Your original thread is back including my courteous reply to you
minus all the nasty posts.

see here:
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1520387917/0#10

Please feel free to respond in the environment forum.

All the nasty stuff can continue here as Aussie wanted.
I'll try not to get involved here.

The environment forum is for serious and friendly debate not
for personal attacks - and harassment -

that's because I want it to be different to many of the other
forums on Ozpolitic - and especially the relationship forum.

cheers
Bobby


Garbage, posting stupid deBuyne YouTube videos is not serious nor debate.

Stop kidding yourself Bobby.

And:

If you want something you moved here, moved back, then YOU ask me so that it does not ever become necessary for a GMod to get involved in  something which is none of their business and involves no Forum Rule breach.

Title: Re: Global warming is real
Post by Setanta on Mar 8th, 2018 at 3:11pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 8th, 2018 at 9:29am:
Setanta, on what basis (and what level of sobriety were you at when you did it,) did you remove material sent here by another Mod?  That you can is not good enough.  You asked and I declined.  You never gave a direction, in fact you carefully avoided doing so.

I was waiting to hear from Mod Bobby, who was the person responsible for moving it here in the first place.

Do not interfere with MRBs, you have been told that before by FD.

>:(


Your board was left exactly as it was, it was not interfered with, nothing was moved.

Title: Re: Global warming is real
Post by Aussie on Mar 8th, 2018 at 3:18pm

Setanta wrote on Mar 8th, 2018 at 3:11pm:

Aussie wrote on Mar 8th, 2018 at 9:29am:
Setanta, on what basis (and what level of sobriety were you at when you did it,) did you remove material sent here by another Mod?  That you can is not good enough.  You asked and I declined.  You never gave a direction, in fact you carefully avoided doing so.

I was waiting to hear from Mod Bobby, who was the person responsible for moving it here in the first place.

Do not interfere with MRBs, you have been told that before by FD.

>:(


Your board was left exactly as it was, it was not interfered with, nothing was moved.



I've had this turf war before, and I understood the end result of that was that the GMods were not to stuff around in the MRB's with their buttons (including the 'split' button) unless they are asked to by the relevant GMod or there is some urgency.

If I have that wrong, perhaps you can refer the question to FD.  Until he posts otherwise, I will assume that what I have said is still the case.

Don't interfere, even with the 'split' or 'whatever' button.

>:(

Australian Politics Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2026. All Rights Reserved.