Australian Politics Forum
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl
General Discussion >> Chat >> Celebrity births
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1516148498

Message started by Agnes on Jan 17th, 2018 at 10:21am

Title: Celebrity births
Post by Agnes on Jan 17th, 2018 at 10:21am
https://www.romper.com/p/kim-kardashian-kanye-west-officially-welcome-baby-no-3-its-so-exciting-7654290

Kim and Kanye have welcomed their third baby by surrogate- and as her sister Kylie J was pregnant  and gave birth to her baby in the same week there is speculation that she was the surrogate for her sister Kim and this to me is totally believable-if so a totally lovely thing to do for your sister

I guess we will all know the truth soon anyway




Kim is a beautiful lady

Title: Re: Celebrity births
Post by cods on Jan 17th, 2018 at 11:13am
oh god agnes... does this really stir you???

if there is anyone I cant stand its the cardigans....ugly and awful...its all I can say...


Title: Re: Celebrity births
Post by Agnes on Jan 17th, 2018 at 11:35am

cods wrote on Jan 17th, 2018 at 11:13am:
oh god agnes... does this really stir you???

if there is anyone I cant stand its the cardigans....ugly and awful...its all I can say...

   I am sick of reading about people dying- something different -

Title: Re: Celebrity births
Post by Agnes on Jan 17th, 2018 at 12:20pm
that said how easy is it giving birth when you don't have to do it yourself ? Rent awomb

Australian Politics Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2026. All Rights Reserved.