Australian Politics Forum
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl
General Discussion >> Thinking Globally >> Aussie 'housos' arrested in Malaysia.
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1475535134

Message started by Yadda on Oct 4th, 2016 at 8:52am

Title: Aussie 'housos' arrested in Malaysia.
Post by Yadda on Oct 4th, 2016 at 8:52am

Aussie 'housos' arrested in Malaysia.

I hope that Malaysian authorities are able to lay serious charges against these 'Aussies'.

And that the Malaysian authorities are able to convict these 'Aussies' for disrespecting the people of Malaysia, and jail them all for, maybe 12 months ?

Those Aussie 'dopes' were in a foreign nation.

They were NOT here in Australia!


IMAGE...


Aussie 'housos' arrested in Malaysia.



IMAGE...


Google;
aussie housos wiki


The character of the people of a nation, define the popular [perceived] character of that nation.

Isn't that correct ?


IMO, Australia does not exist anymore.

Yes, something which is referred to as 'Australia' exists.

But it is not Australia anymore.



.




We have let what 'Australia' was, slip through our fingers.

The Australia of old was far from perfect.

It had many faults.

But back then, we felt shame and even self-disgust, when our faults were exposed.

Today we [the 'body corporate' of what is 'Australia'] only feel anger when our faults are [properly] exposed or criticised.

We have to be responsible, as individuals.




Yadda said somewhere.....

Quote:

"We are all the same. And there is no difference between us.", is the mantra that the humanists keep repeating.

But don't believe it!

Because it is our personal value systems [that have formed within us, from childhood until adulthood], which define who we are, as individuals.

And it is the - individual - which helps to define [the nature and the character of] his immediate 'environment' [i.e. the nature and the character of his community], and it is the collection of [those] communities [within a nation] that define the nature and character of a nation.




Title: Re: Aussie 'housos' arrested in Malaysia.
Post by Yadda on Oct 4th, 2016 at 9:11am


Quote:

Chief executive officer of the Sepang International Circuit Datuk Razlan Razali told New Straits Times the Australian men deserve to be "locked up, investigated and taken action against".

"This shows a huge lack of respect to us as Malaysians; this is stupid behaviour from foreigners who have no sense of cultural sensitivity and respect.

"It embarrasses their own country as well, it gives Australians a bad name."
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-10-03/australians-arrested-for-'stripping'-at-malaysian-gp/7899216


I completely agree with this Malaysian official.

Aussies have no rights, to disrespect the people and cultural mores of another country, WHEN THEY ARE IN ANOTHER COUNTRY.



Title: Re: Aussie 'housos' arrested in Malaysia.
Post by John Smith on Oct 4th, 2016 at 9:13am
Houso's? It was a liberal staffer and his mates.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Title: Re: Aussie 'housos' arrested in Malaysia.
Post by capitosinora on Oct 4th, 2016 at 9:22am
I guess it was done in collaboration with Asio.

Title: Re: Aussie 'housos' arrested in Malaysia.
Post by Yadda on Oct 4th, 2016 at 9:26am

John Smith wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 9:13am:

Houso's?

It was a liberal staffer and his mates.  ;D ;D ;D ;D



Above all that,        .....they were citizens of Australia, IN FOREIGN COUNTRY,        .....IN A PUBLIC PLACE,        .....AND NOT IN AUSTRALIA.

No one has the right to go into another mans 'house', and to disrespect the owner and the family of that house.

Not even Aussie 'housos'.        /sarc off


'Let the chips fall where they may', for every one of these Aussie disrespecters of Malaysia.

Give them 20 strokes of the cane, on their naked butts, in public.

No ?


Title: Re: Aussie 'housos' arrested in Malaysia.
Post by Yadda on Oct 4th, 2016 at 9:46am

IMAGE...


Aussie 'housos' arrested in Malaysia.



I would wager that every single one of these 9 Aussies has had a university education, and that each one of them are probably in the highest quartile of IQ results.

And yet, it is obvious to everyone who has become aware of their conduct, that every one these 9 Aussies are, very stupid people.



They may be, are probably, highly educated individuals,         .....but collectively, they do not have an ounce of common sense among them.



Title: Re: Aussie 'housos' arrested in Malaysia.
Post by greggerypeccary on Oct 4th, 2016 at 10:18am

Yadda wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 9:46am:
IMAGE...


Aussie 'housos' arrested in Malaysia.



I would wager that every single one of these 9 Aussies has had a university education, and that each one of them are probably in the highest quartile of IQ results.

And yet, it is obvious to everyone who has become aware of their conduct, that every one these 9 Aussies are, very stupid people.



They may be, are probably, highly educated individuals,         .....but collectively, they do not have an ounce of common sense among them.


Agreed.

I blame Islam.

Title: Re: Aussie 'housos' arrested in Malaysia.
Post by Mr Hammer on Oct 4th, 2016 at 10:59am
A bunch of grown men in Malaysian flag speedos. So what!!!

Title: Re: Aussie 'housos' arrested in Malaysia.
Post by Unforgiven on Oct 4th, 2016 at 11:06am

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 10:59am:
A bunch of grown men in Malaysian flag speedos. So what!!!


Evidently Mr. Hammer has such experiences with near naked men daily.

Title: Re: Aussie 'housos' arrested in Malaysia.
Post by greggerypeccary on Oct 4th, 2016 at 11:07am

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 10:59am:
A bunch of grown men in Malaysian flag speedos. So what!!!


They have been accused of 'intentional insult with intent to provoke a breach of the peace' under Malaysian law.

This may come as a bit of a shock to you, however, different countries have different laws.

When visiting foreign countries, it's advisable to obey their local laws and customs.

Do you expect people visiting Australia from other countries to obey our laws?


Title: Re: Aussie 'housos' arrested in Malaysia.
Post by Mr Hammer on Oct 4th, 2016 at 11:12am

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 11:07am:

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 10:59am:
A bunch of grown men in Malaysian flag speedos. So what!!!


They have been accused of 'intentional insult with intent to provoke a breach of the peace' under Malaysian law.

This may come as a bit of a shock to you, however, different countries have different laws.

When visiting foreign countries, it's advisable to obey their local laws and customs.

Do you expect people visiting Australia from other countries to obey our laws?
Condoning barbaric stupid religiously tainted laws I see. Violent laws I might add. Would you like to see those lads get a good caneing hey??

Title: Re: Aussie 'housos' arrested in Malaysia.
Post by greggerypeccary on Oct 4th, 2016 at 11:15am

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 11:12am:

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 11:07am:

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 10:59am:
A bunch of grown men in Malaysian flag speedos. So what!!!


They have been accused of 'intentional insult with intent to provoke a breach of the peace' under Malaysian law.

This may come as a bit of a shock to you, however, different countries have different laws.

When visiting foreign countries, it's advisable to obey their local laws and customs.

Do you expect people visiting Australia from other countries to obey our laws?
Condoning barbaric stupid religiously tainted laws I see. Violent laws I might add. Would you like to see those lads get a good caneing hey??

I don't support capital, or corporal punishment.

Now, you didn't answer my question.

Do you expect people visiting Australia from other countries to obey our laws?

Title: Re: Aussie 'housos' arrested in Malaysia.
Post by Mr Hammer on Oct 4th, 2016 at 11:16am

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 11:15am:

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 11:12am:

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 11:07am:

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 10:59am:
A bunch of grown men in Malaysian flag speedos. So what!!!


They have been accused of 'intentional insult with intent to provoke a breach of the peace' under Malaysian law.

This may come as a bit of a shock to you, however, different countries have different laws.

When visiting foreign countries, it's advisable to obey their local laws and customs.

Do you expect people visiting Australia from other countries to obey our laws?
Condoning barbaric stupid religiously tainted laws I see. Violent laws I might add. Would you like to see those lads get a good caneing hey??

You didn't answer my question.

Do you expect people visiting Australia from other countries to obey our laws?
Yep. But our laws are fair. We don't charge people for wearing speedos nincompoop. these charges are insane.

Title: Re: Aussie 'housos' arrested in Malaysia.
Post by Gordon on Oct 4th, 2016 at 11:28am
We allow Muslims to bring their conservative values and hangups about human flesh to Australia. 

My wife's workmate from Thailand who's been her for just a few years and can only afford to live in a muzzy majority suburb said she gets a lot of insulting looks and comments from Muslims when she wears her short shorts (which she rocks btw)

The Indians guys give the creepy rapey look and other asians don't seem to notice.  Only the muzzies are offended.

Say no to Muslim immigration.

Title: Re: Aussie 'housos' arrested in Malaysia.
Post by greggerypeccary on Oct 4th, 2016 at 11:38am

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 11:16am:

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 11:15am:

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 11:12am:

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 11:07am:

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 10:59am:
A bunch of grown men in Malaysian flag speedos. So what!!!


They have been accused of 'intentional insult with intent to provoke a breach of the peace' under Malaysian law.

This may come as a bit of a shock to you, however, different countries have different laws.

When visiting foreign countries, it's advisable to obey their local laws and customs.

Do you expect people visiting Australia from other countries to obey our laws?
Condoning barbaric stupid religiously tainted laws I see. Violent laws I might add. Would you like to see those lads get a good caneing hey??

You didn't answer my question.

Do you expect people visiting Australia from other countries to obey our laws?
Yep. But our laws are fair. We don't charge people for wearing speedos nincompoop. these charges are insane.

Completely subjective.

What's fair to us, may not be fair to others.

You need to address the topic objectively.

I consider Malaysia to be an incredibly corrupt and at times barbaric nation.

However, I know that they have laws that are different to ours, and I do my best to obey them when I'm in their country.

It doesn't mean for a single minute that I agree with them: it just means that I don't want to be arrested by a corrupt Malaysian police officer, and thrown into one of their cells.





Title: Re: Aussie 'housos' arrested in Malaysia.
Post by Mr Hammer on Oct 4th, 2016 at 11:47am

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 11:38am:

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 11:16am:

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 11:15am:

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 11:12am:

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 11:07am:

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 10:59am:
A bunch of grown men in Malaysian flag speedos. So what!!!


They have been accused of 'intentional insult with intent to provoke a breach of the peace' under Malaysian law.

This may come as a bit of a shock to you, however, different countries have different laws.

When visiting foreign countries, it's advisable to obey their local laws and customs.

Do you expect people visiting Australia from other countries to obey our laws?
Condoning barbaric stupid religiously tainted laws I see. Violent laws I might add. Would you like to see those lads get a good caneing hey??

You didn't answer my question.

Do you expect people visiting Australia from other countries to obey our laws?
Yep. But our laws are fair. We don't charge people for wearing speedos nincompoop. these charges are insane.

Completely subjective.

What's fair to us, may not be fair to others.

You need to address the topic objectively.

I consider Malaysia to be an incredibly corrupt and at times barbaric nation.

However, I know that they have laws that are different to ours, and I do my best to obey them when I'm in their country.

It doesn't mean for a single minute that I agree with them: it just means that I don't want to be arrested by a corrupt Malaysian police officer, and thrown into one of their cells.
I'll hold you to that. Obey the laws of the land . Fantastic!!

Title: Re: Aussie 'housos' arrested in Malaysia.
Post by greggerypeccary on Oct 4th, 2016 at 11:51am

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 11:47am:

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 11:38am:

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 11:16am:

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 11:15am:

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 11:12am:

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 11:07am:

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 10:59am:
A bunch of grown men in Malaysian flag speedos. So what!!!


They have been accused of 'intentional insult with intent to provoke a breach of the peace' under Malaysian law.

This may come as a bit of a shock to you, however, different countries have different laws.

When visiting foreign countries, it's advisable to obey their local laws and customs.

Do you expect people visiting Australia from other countries to obey our laws?
Condoning barbaric stupid religiously tainted laws I see. Violent laws I might add. Would you like to see those lads get a good caneing hey??

You didn't answer my question.

Do you expect people visiting Australia from other countries to obey our laws?
Yep. But our laws are fair. We don't charge people for wearing speedos nincompoop. these charges are insane.

Completely subjective.

What's fair to us, may not be fair to others.

You need to address the topic objectively.

I consider Malaysia to be an incredibly corrupt and at times barbaric nation.

However, I know that they have laws that are different to ours, and I do my best to obey them when I'm in their country.

It doesn't mean for a single minute that I agree with them: it just means that I don't want to be arrested by a corrupt Malaysian police officer, and thrown into one of their cells.
I'll hold you to that. Obey the laws of the land . Fantastic!!


Absolutely.

If you don't obey the law, you can't complain.

I broke the law on the way to work this morning, but I'm not going to complain if I get nabbed for it.

When I go to countries like Malaysia, though, I'm always extra careful not to do anything that may offend.




Title: Re: Aussie 'housos' arrested in Malaysia.
Post by Mr Hammer on Oct 4th, 2016 at 12:00pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 11:51am:

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 11:47am:

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 11:38am:

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 11:16am:

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 11:15am:

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 11:12am:

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 11:07am:

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 10:59am:
A bunch of grown men in Malaysian flag speedos. So what!!!


They have been accused of 'intentional insult with intent to provoke a breach of the peace' under Malaysian law.

This may come as a bit of a shock to you, however, different countries have different laws.

When visiting foreign countries, it's advisable to obey their local laws and customs.

Do you expect people visiting Australia from other countries to obey our laws?
Condoning barbaric stupid religiously tainted laws I see. Violent laws I might add. Would you like to see those lads get a good caneing hey??

You didn't answer my question.

Do you expect people visiting Australia from other countries to obey our laws?
Yep. But our laws are fair. We don't charge people for wearing speedos nincompoop. these charges are insane.

Completely subjective.

What's fair to us, may not be fair to others.

You need to address the topic objectively.

I consider Malaysia to be an incredibly corrupt and at times barbaric nation.

However, I know that they have laws that are different to ours, and I do my best to obey them when I'm in their country.

It doesn't mean for a single minute that I agree with them: it just means that I don't want to be arrested by a corrupt Malaysian police officer, and thrown into one of their cells.
I'll hold you to that. Obey the laws of the land . Fantastic!!


Absolutely.

If you don't obey the law, you can't complain.

I broke the law on the way to work this morning, but I'm not going to complain if I get nabbed for it.

When I go to countries like Malaysia, though, I'm always extra careful not to do anything that may offend.
Don't complain then if people who have been rejected by Australia end up in Nauru. That's our laws.

Title: Re: Aussie 'housos' arrested in Malaysia.
Post by greggerypeccary on Oct 4th, 2016 at 12:06pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 12:00pm:

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 11:51am:

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 11:47am:

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 11:38am:

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 11:16am:

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 11:15am:

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 11:12am:

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 11:07am:

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 10:59am:
A bunch of grown men in Malaysian flag speedos. So what!!!


They have been accused of 'intentional insult with intent to provoke a breach of the peace' under Malaysian law.

This may come as a bit of a shock to you, however, different countries have different laws.

When visiting foreign countries, it's advisable to obey their local laws and customs.

Do you expect people visiting Australia from other countries to obey our laws?
Condoning barbaric stupid religiously tainted laws I see. Violent laws I might add. Would you like to see those lads get a good caneing hey??

You didn't answer my question.

Do you expect people visiting Australia from other countries to obey our laws?
Yep. But our laws are fair. We don't charge people for wearing speedos nincompoop. these charges are insane.

Completely subjective.

What's fair to us, may not be fair to others.

You need to address the topic objectively.

I consider Malaysia to be an incredibly corrupt and at times barbaric nation.

However, I know that they have laws that are different to ours, and I do my best to obey them when I'm in their country.

It doesn't mean for a single minute that I agree with them: it just means that I don't want to be arrested by a corrupt Malaysian police officer, and thrown into one of their cells.
I'll hold you to that. Obey the laws of the land . Fantastic!!


Absolutely.

If you don't obey the law, you can't complain.

I broke the law on the way to work this morning, but I'm not going to complain if I get nabbed for it.

When I go to countries like Malaysia, though, I'm always extra careful not to do anything that may offend.
Don't complain then if people who have been rejected by Australia end up in Nauru. That's our laws.


You said: "But our laws are fair."

Locking up innocent children isn't fair.


Title: Re: Aussie 'housos' arrested in Malaysia.
Post by Mr Hammer on Oct 4th, 2016 at 12:09pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 12:06pm:

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 12:00pm:

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 11:51am:

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 11:47am:

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 11:38am:

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 11:16am:

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 11:15am:

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 11:12am:

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 11:07am:

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 10:59am:
A bunch of grown men in Malaysian flag speedos. So what!!!


They have been accused of 'intentional insult with intent to provoke a breach of the peace' under Malaysian law.

This may come as a bit of a shock to you, however, different countries have different laws.

When visiting foreign countries, it's advisable to obey their local laws and customs.

Do you expect people visiting Australia from other countries to obey our laws?
Condoning barbaric stupid religiously tainted laws I see. Violent laws I might add. Would you like to see those lads get a good caneing hey??

You didn't answer my question.

Do you expect people visiting Australia from other countries to obey our laws?
Yep. But our laws are fair. We don't charge people for wearing speedos nincompoop. these charges are insane.

Completely subjective.

What's fair to us, may not be fair to others.

You need to address the topic objectively.

I consider Malaysia to be an incredibly corrupt and at times barbaric nation.

However, I know that they have laws that are different to ours, and I do my best to obey them when I'm in their country.

It doesn't mean for a single minute that I agree with them: it just means that I don't want to be arrested by a corrupt Malaysian police officer, and thrown into one of their cells.
I'll hold you to that. Obey the laws of the land . Fantastic!!


Absolutely.

If you don't obey the law, you can't complain.

I broke the law on the way to work this morning, but I'm not going to complain if I get nabbed for it.

When I go to countries like Malaysia, though, I'm always extra careful not to do anything that may offend.
Don't complain then if people who have been rejected by Australia end up in Nauru. That's our laws.


You said: "But our laws are fair."

Locking up innocent children isn't fair.
Australia believes in keeping families together. That sounds fair to me.

Title: Re: Aussie 'housos' arrested in Malaysia.
Post by Mr Hammer on Oct 4th, 2016 at 12:14pm
Pecca abides by the law of the land so he doesn't upset anybody??? ;D ;D ;D Doesn't care about Australian religious people when he bangs on about gay marriage though. So he only respects the laws of the "foreign " land.

Title: Re: Aussie 'housos' arrested in Malaysia.
Post by greggerypeccary on Oct 4th, 2016 at 12:19pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 12:14pm:
Doesn't care about Australian religious people when he bangs on about gay marriage though.


In what way?



Title: Re: Aussie 'housos' arrested in Malaysia.
Post by Mr Hammer on Oct 4th, 2016 at 12:23pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 12:19pm:

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 12:14pm:
Doesn't care about Australian religious people when he bangs on about gay marriage though.


In what way?
They find it offensive. You s hit all over our laws Pecca and now you are banging on about respecting other countries laws. Smacking hypocrite.

Title: Re: Aussie 'housos' arrested in Malaysia.
Post by greggerypeccary on Oct 4th, 2016 at 12:28pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 12:23pm:

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 12:19pm:

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 12:14pm:
Doesn't care about Australian religious people when he bangs on about gay marriage though.


In what way?
They find it offensive. You s hit all over our laws Pecca and now you are banging on about respecting other countries laws. Smacking hypocrite.


I find you offensive, but I'm not asking to have your existence made unlawful or illegal.

Also, if you don't respect the law (any law, in any country), you can reasonably expect to be arrested.

These guys broke the law, and they paid the price.

Why are you defending them?

Are you suggesting that Australian law should trump the laws of all other countries?

You had a shocker of a day yesterday, Hammer (you didn't get a single thing right), and you're off to a shocking start today.




Title: Re: Aussie 'housos' arrested in Malaysia.
Post by Yadda on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:19pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 11:51am:

When I go to countries like Malaysia, though, I'm always extra careful not to do anything that may offend.



greggery,

I agree with you.        !!!!!!!!!!!!          :D


I agree with your argument here.

These guys, these 9 Aussie 'housos', disrespected the Malaysian flag, imo.

[putting the Malaysian flag next to their 'exit orifice']



IMAGE.....




AND, they did it, IN MALAYSIA, AND THEY DID IT PUBLICLY, IN MALAYSIA!!

Just plain dumb,    ...and plain disrespectful, of Malaysia and Malaysians.



Title: Re: Aussie 'housos' arrested in Malaysia.
Post by greggerypeccary on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:23pm

Yadda wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:19pm:

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 11:51am:

When I go to countries like Malaysia, though, I'm always extra careful not to do anything that may offend.



greggery,

I agree with you.        !!!!!!!!!!!!          :D


I agree with your argument here.

These guys, these 9 Aussie 'housos', disrespected the Malaysian flag, imo.

[putting the Malaysian flag next to their 'exit orifice']



IMAGE.....




AND, they did it, IN MALAYSIA, AND THEY DID IT PUBLICLY, IN MALAYSIA!!

Just plain dumb,    ...and plain disrespectful, of Malaysia and Malaysians.


Yes, you are correct.

Personally, I don't care what anyone does with any flag of any nation.

Burn it, piss on it, use it as toilet paper - I couldn't care less.

However, I understand that the Malaysians are sensitive about such things, and there's no way I would want to end up in the back of a Malaysian police car.

It's a silly law, but I'd be willing to obey it if it means I don't get arrested by some corrupt copper.

These guys were idiots.

Just send them back home, and slap a ten year ban on them leaving Australia (or entering Malaysia).



Title: Re: Aussie 'housos' arrested in Malaysia.
Post by Mr Hammer on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:27pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 12:28pm:

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 12:23pm:

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 12:19pm:

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 12:14pm:
Doesn't care about Australian religious people when he bangs on about gay marriage though.


In what way?
They find it offensive. You s hit all over our laws Pecca and now you are banging on about respecting other countries laws. Smacking hypocrite.


I find you offensive, but I'm not asking to have your existence made unlawful or illegal.
You wanted me exiled yesterday for holding an opinion. Short memory !!!

Title: Re: Aussie 'housos' arrested in Malaysia.
Post by greggerypeccary on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:29pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:27pm:

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 12:28pm:

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 12:23pm:

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 12:19pm:

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 12:14pm:
Doesn't care about Australian religious people when he bangs on about gay marriage though.


In what way?
They find it offensive. You s hit all over our laws Pecca and now you are banging on about respecting other countries laws. Smacking hypocrite.


I find you offensive, but I'm not asking to have your existence made unlawful or illegal.
You wanted me exiled yesterday for holding an opinion. Short memory !!!


You were openly promoting and condoning criminal violence.

We don't need people like that here, thank you.

Title: Re: Aussie 'housos' arrested in Malaysia.
Post by Mr Hammer on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:31pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:29pm:

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:27pm:

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 12:28pm:

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 12:23pm:

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 12:19pm:

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 12:14pm:
Doesn't care about Australian religious people when he bangs on about gay marriage though.


In what way?
They find it offensive. You s hit all over our laws Pecca and now you are banging on about respecting other countries laws. Smacking hypocrite.


I find you offensive, but I'm not asking to have your existence made unlawful or illegal.
You wanted me exiled yesterday for holding an opinion. Short memory !!!


You were openly promoting and condoning criminal violence.

We don't need people like that here, thank you.

So because you find me offensive you do want me exiled and prosecuted (made unlawful and illegal)?  ;D ;D ;D ;D  make up your mind. Respect Australia's freedom of speech laws or move to malaysia pecca.

Title: Re: Aussie 'housos' arrested in Malaysia.
Post by greggerypeccary on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:37pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:31pm:
So because you find me offensive you do want me exiled and prosecuted ...


I don't want people like you in my country.

i.e. people who openly support and promote criminal violence against innocent citizens.

It has nothing to do with you offending me.

It's all about you being a potential threat to the safety of my fellow Australians.


Title: Re: Aussie 'housos' arrested in Malaysia.
Post by Mr Hammer on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:42pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:37pm:

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:31pm:
So because you find me offensive you do want me exiled and prosecuted ...


I don't want people like you in my country.

i.e. people who openly support and promote criminal violence against innocent citizens.

It has nothing to do with you offending me.

It's all about you being a potential threat to the safety of my fellow Australians.
It has nothing to do with you offending me. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D You don't care about your fellow Australians. You poo on them anytime possible.


Title: Re: Aussie 'housos' arrested in Malaysia.
Post by greggerypeccary on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:46pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:42pm:

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:37pm:

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:31pm:
So because you find me offensive you do want me exiled and prosecuted ...


I don't want people like you in my country.

i.e. people who openly support and promote criminal violence against innocent citizens.

It has nothing to do with you offending me.

It's all about you being a potential threat to the safety of my fellow Australians.
You don't care about your fellow Australians.


Not the rightards, so much.

The lefties need to be protected from people like you, though.


Title: Re: Aussie 'housos' arrested in Malaysia.
Post by Mr Hammer on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:54pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:46pm:

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:42pm:

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:37pm:

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:31pm:
So because you find me offensive you do want me exiled and prosecuted ...


I don't want people like you in my country.

i.e. people who openly support and promote criminal violence against innocent citizens.

It has nothing to do with you offending me.

It's all about you being a potential threat to the safety of my fellow Australians.
You don't care about your fellow Australians.


Not the rightards, so much.

The lefties need to be protected from people like you, though.
So you don't give a much of a crap about the millions of Australians who are right in their political views?? ;D ;D ;D ;D

Title: Re: Aussie 'housos' arrested in Malaysia.
Post by greggerypeccary on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:55pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:54pm:

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:46pm:

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:42pm:

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:37pm:

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:31pm:
So because you find me offensive you do want me exiled and prosecuted ...


I don't want people like you in my country.

i.e. people who openly support and promote criminal violence against innocent citizens.

It has nothing to do with you offending me.

It's all about you being a potential threat to the safety of my fellow Australians.
You don't care about your fellow Australians.


Not the rightards, so much.

The lefties need to be protected from people like you, though.
So you don't give a much of a crap about the millions of Australians who are right in their political views?? ;D ;D ;D ;D


The right are wrong.

The left are right.


Title: Re: Aussie 'housos' arrested in Malaysia.
Post by Mr Hammer on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:56pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:55pm:

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:54pm:

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:46pm:

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:42pm:

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:37pm:

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:31pm:
So because you find me offensive you do want me exiled and prosecuted ...


I don't want people like you in my country.

i.e. people who openly support and promote criminal violence against innocent citizens.

It has nothing to do with you offending me.

It's all about you being a potential threat to the safety of my fellow Australians.
You don't care about your fellow Australians.


Not the rightards, so much.

The lefties need to be protected from people like you, though.
So you don't give a much of a crap about the millions of Australians who are right in their political views?? ;D ;D ;D ;D


The right are wrong.

The left are right.
Now we see the real pecca. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Title: Re: Aussie 'housos' arrested in Malaysia.
Post by greggerypeccary on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:58pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:56pm:

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:55pm:

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:54pm:

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:46pm:

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:42pm:

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:37pm:

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:31pm:
So because you find me offensive you do want me exiled and prosecuted ...


I don't want people like you in my country.

i.e. people who openly support and promote criminal violence against innocent citizens.

It has nothing to do with you offending me.

It's all about you being a potential threat to the safety of my fellow Australians.
You don't care about your fellow Australians.


Not the rightards, so much.

The lefties need to be protected from people like you, though.
So you don't give a much of a crap about the millions of Australians who are right in their political views?? ;D ;D ;D ;D


The right are wrong.

The left are right.
Now we see the real pecca. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D


The real pecca has always been here.

Will we ever see the real Jocko Homo?


Title: Re: Aussie 'housos' arrested in Malaysia.
Post by Mr Hammer on Oct 4th, 2016 at 2:05pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:58pm:

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:56pm:

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:55pm:

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:54pm:

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:46pm:

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:42pm:

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:37pm:

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:31pm:
So because you find me offensive you do want me exiled and prosecuted ...


I don't want people like you in my country.

i.e. people who openly support and promote criminal violence against innocent citizens.

It has nothing to do with you offending me.

It's all about you being a potential threat to the safety of my fellow Australians.
You don't care about your fellow Australians.


Not the rightards, so much.

The lefties need to be protected from people like you, though.
So you don't give a much of a crap about the millions of Australians who are right in their political views?? ;D ;D ;D ;D


The right are wrong.

The left are right.
Now we see the real pecca. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D


The real pecca has always been here.

Will we ever see the real Jocko Homo?
So does that mean if a Pauline Hanson supporter was drowning next to a "free the reffos" suporter you'd save the reffo supporter first?  :-? :-/ :-/Actually I believe you'd crawl up into a ball and have a panic attack.

Title: Re: Aussie 'housos' arrested in Malaysia.
Post by greggerypeccary on Oct 4th, 2016 at 3:33pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 2:05pm:

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:58pm:

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:56pm:

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:55pm:

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:54pm:

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:46pm:

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:42pm:

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:37pm:

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:31pm:
So because you find me offensive you do want me exiled and prosecuted ...


I don't want people like you in my country.

i.e. people who openly support and promote criminal violence against innocent citizens.

It has nothing to do with you offending me.

It's all about you being a potential threat to the safety of my fellow Australians.
You don't care about your fellow Australians.


Not the rightards, so much.

The lefties need to be protected from people like you, though.
So you don't give a much of a crap about the millions of Australians who are right in their political views?? ;D ;D ;D ;D


The right are wrong.

The left are right.
Now we see the real pecca. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D


The real pecca has always been here.

Will we ever see the real Jocko Homo?
So does that mean if a Pauline Hanson supporter was drowning next to a "free the reffos" suporter you'd save the reffo supporter first? 


If I had to make a choice, yes.


Title: Re: Aussie 'housos' arrested in Malaysia.
Post by Yadda on Oct 4th, 2016 at 5:18pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:37pm:

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:31pm:
So because you find me offensive you do want me exiled and prosecuted ...


I don't want people like you in my country.

i.e. people who openly support and promote criminal violence against innocent citizens.

It has nothing to do with you offending me.


It's all about you being a potential threat to the safety of my fellow Australians.



greggery,

I do not believe that statement of purpose/cause.

If you really were motivated by such a concern, you would have acknowledged a much more pernicious threat and danger, to "your fellow Australians".

A group of people who live among us, here, in Australia.




----------- >


Quote:

"You're never too young to be a soldier of Kalifah."






Watch a group of moslem children, being coached by moslem adults, to hate Australia, and Australians,
......HERE, WITHIN AUSTRALIA.       !!!!


------------- >

Muslims brainwash children in Australia  -------- >   goto 43 sec
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krk5piUzp1E


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krk5piUzp1E



Title: Re: Aussie 'housos' arrested in Malaysia.
Post by Mr Hammer on Oct 4th, 2016 at 5:21pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 3:33pm:

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 2:05pm:

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:58pm:

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:56pm:

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:55pm:

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:54pm:

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:46pm:

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:42pm:

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:37pm:

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:31pm:
So because you find me offensive you do want me exiled and prosecuted ...


I don't want people like you in my country.

i.e. people who openly support and promote criminal violence against innocent citizens.

It has nothing to do with you offending me.

It's all about you being a potential threat to the safety of my fellow Australians.
You don't care about your fellow Australians.


Not the rightards, so much.

The lefties need to be protected from people like you, though.
So you don't give a much of a crap about the millions of Australians who are right in their political views?? ;D ;D ;D ;D


The right are wrong.

The left are right.
Now we see the real pecca. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D


The real pecca has always been here.

Will we ever see the real Jocko Homo?
So does that mean if a Pauline Hanson supporter was drowning next to a "free the reffos" suporter you'd save the reffo supporter first? 


If I had to make a choice, yes.
That's fair I suppose. If a do-gooder and a patriot were drowning I'd save the patriot and put my foot on the do-gooders head.

Title: Re: Aussie 'housos' arrested in Malaysia.
Post by greggerypeccary on Oct 4th, 2016 at 5:23pm

Yadda wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 5:18pm:

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:37pm:

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:31pm:
So because you find me offensive you do want me exiled and prosecuted ...


I don't want people like you in my country.

i.e. people who openly support and promote criminal violence against innocent citizens.

It has nothing to do with you offending me.


It's all about you being a potential threat to the safety of my fellow Australians.



greggery,

I do not believe that statement of purpose/cause.

If you really were motivated by such a concern, you would have acknowledged a much more pernicious threat and danger, to "your fellow Australians".

A group of people who live among us, here, in Australia.


Young Liberals?    :-/


Title: Re: Aussie 'housos' arrested in Malaysia.
Post by Yadda on Oct 4th, 2016 at 6:12pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 5:23pm:

Yadda wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 5:18pm:

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:37pm:

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:31pm:
So because you find me offensive you do want me exiled and prosecuted ...


I don't want people like you in my country.

i.e. people who openly support and promote criminal violence against innocent citizens.

It has nothing to do with you offending me.


It's all about you being a potential threat to the safety of my fellow Australians.



greggery,

I do not believe that statement of purpose/cause.

If you really were motivated by such a concern, you would have acknowledged a much more pernicious threat and danger, to "your fellow Australians".

A group of people who live among us, here, in Australia.


Young Liberals?    :-/



greggery,

Moslems do not [willingly] follow a philosophy which promotes murder and oppression.  ???

That is what your denial [of what is true], is stating.

Matthew 12:35
A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.





greggery,

You hate God, you hate truth, and when you have a choice,    .....you refuse to condemn the oppressor.

And when that time comes, and it will come, no one will save you from your oppressor.



There is 'a line in the sand'.

All of our choices in this life, show where we are choosing to stand.



Title: Re: Aussie 'housos' arrested in Malaysia.
Post by capitosinora on Oct 4th, 2016 at 7:11pm


It is very provoking putting Malaysian flag on their arses and holding British flag in the air.
I guess if they did opposite they wouldn't be arrested. Are they British or Australian patriots?.


Title: Re: Aussie 'housos' arrested in Malaysia.
Post by Aussie on Oct 4th, 2016 at 7:40pm

capitosinora wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 7:11pm:


It is very provoking putting Malaysian flag on their arses and holding British flag in the air.
I guess if they did opposite they wouldn't be arrested. Are they British or Australian patriots?.


British Flag?  Huh?  That's the Australian Flag.

But, idiots they be, and if they broke Malaysian Law why ought Malaysian Law not deal with them according to Malaysian Law?

I do think it is unfair and petty to drag Pyne into it.

Title: Re: Aussie 'housos' arrested in Malaysia.
Post by capitosinora on Oct 4th, 2016 at 7:46pm

Aussie wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 7:40pm:

capitosinora wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 7:11pm:


It is very provoking putting Malaysian flag on their arses and holding British flag in the air.
I guess if they did opposite they wouldn't be arrested. Are they British or Australian patriots?.


British Flag?  Huh?  That's the Australian Flag.

But, idiots they be, and if they broke Malaysian Law why ought Malaysian Law not deal with them according to Malaysian Law?

I do think it is unfair and petty to drag Pyne into it.



Looks like British flag.


She looks like British Queen.


Title: Re: Aussie 'housos' arrested in Malaysia.
Post by Rhino on Oct 4th, 2016 at 7:48pm

capitosinora wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 7:46pm:

Aussie wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 7:40pm:

capitosinora wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 7:11pm:


It is very provoking putting Malaysian flag on their arses and holding British flag in the air.
I guess if they did opposite they wouldn't be arrested. Are they British or Australian patriots?.


British Flag?  Huh?  That's the Australian Flag.

But, idiots they be, and if they broke Malaysian Law why ought Malaysian Law not deal with them according to Malaysian Law?

I do think it is unfair and petty to drag Pyne into it.


Looks like British flag.
[img]https://www.google.com.au/url?
Is there stars on the British flag? When did they change it?

Title: Re: Aussie 'housos' arrested in Malaysia.
Post by capitosinora on Oct 4th, 2016 at 7:53pm

rhino wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 7:48pm:

capitosinora wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 7:46pm:

Aussie wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 7:40pm:

capitosinora wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 7:11pm:


It is very provoking putting Malaysian flag on their arses and holding British flag in the air.
I guess if they did opposite they wouldn't be arrested. Are they British or Australian patriots?.


British Flag?  Huh?  That's the Australian Flag.

But, idiots they be, and if they broke Malaysian Law why ought Malaysian Law not deal with them according to Malaysian Law?

I do think it is unfair and petty to drag Pyne into it.


Looks like British flag.


What about Queen.


Title: Re: Aussie 'housos' arrested in Malaysia.
Post by Rhino on Oct 4th, 2016 at 8:23pm
God yanks are dumb.

Title: Re: Aussie 'housos' arrested in Malaysia.
Post by greggerypeccary on Oct 4th, 2016 at 8:24pm

capitosinora wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 7:46pm:

Aussie wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 7:40pm:

capitosinora wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 7:11pm:


It is very provoking putting Malaysian flag on their arses and holding British flag in the air.
I guess if they did opposite they wouldn't be arrested. Are they British or Australian patriots?.


British Flag?  Huh?  That's the Australian Flag.

But, idiots they be, and if they broke Malaysian Law why ought Malaysian Law not deal with them according to Malaysian Law?

I do think it is unfair and petty to drag Pyne into it.



Looks like British flag.


She looks like British Queen.



That's the Queen of Australia.

Title: Re: Aussie 'housos' arrested in Malaysia.
Post by capitosinora on Oct 6th, 2016 at 11:21am

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 8:24pm:

capitosinora wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 7:46pm:

Aussie wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 7:40pm:

capitosinora wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 7:11pm:


It is very provoking putting Malaysian flag on their arses and holding British flag in the air.
I guess if they did opposite they wouldn't be arrested. Are they British or Australian patriots?.


British Flag?  Huh?  That's the Australian Flag.

But, idiots they be, and if they broke Malaysian Law why ought Malaysian Law not deal with them according to Malaysian Law?

I do think it is unfair and petty to drag Pyne into it.



Looks like British flag.


She looks like British Queen.



That's the Queen of Australia.




That's real US president.
Yep quite similar. Australia is British colony and America colony of Israel.


Title: Re: Aussie 'housos' arrested in Malaysia.
Post by Unforgiven on Oct 6th, 2016 at 11:23am

capitosinora wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 11:21am:
Yep quite similar. Australia is British colony and America colony of Israel.


Will they plead closet pom culture as a defence?

Title: Re: Aussie 'housos' arrested in Malaysia.
Post by Fireball on Oct 6th, 2016 at 11:27am
Hopefully they'll get two years in the pokey, then deport the silly bastards, they should also do the same to that arsehole formula one driver Ricciardo for encouraging that kind of stupidity.

Title: Re: Aussie 'housos' arrested in Malaysia.
Post by Mr Hammer on Oct 6th, 2016 at 11:35am

Fuzzball wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 11:27am:
Hopefully they'll get two years in the pokey, then deport the silly bastards, they should also do the same to that arsehole formula one driver Ricciardo for encouraging that kind of stupidity.
And it will send a message to people not to holiday in Malaysia. I hope their authoritarian rule affects their tourism industry.

Title: Re: Aussie 'housos' arrested in Malaysia.
Post by Rhino on Oct 6th, 2016 at 11:41am

capitosinora wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 11:21am:

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 8:24pm:

capitosinora wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 7:46pm:

Aussie wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 7:40pm:

capitosinora wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 7:11pm:


It is very provoking putting Malaysian flag on their arses and holding British flag in the air.
I guess if they did opposite they wouldn't be arrested. Are they British or Australian patriots?.


British Flag?  Huh?  That's the Australian Flag.

But, idiots they be, and if they broke Malaysian Law why ought Malaysian Law not deal with them according to Malaysian Law?

I do think it is unfair and petty to drag Pyne into it.



Looks like British flag.


She looks like British Queen.



That's the Queen of Australia.




That's real US president.
Yep quite similar. Australia is British colony and America colony of Israel.
Judging by your posts the US would have to be a colony of Mongolia.

Title: Re: Aussie 'housos' arrested in Malaysia.
Post by Rhino on Oct 6th, 2016 at 11:44am

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 11:35am:

Fuzzball wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 11:27am:
Hopefully they'll get two years in the pokey, then deport the silly bastards, they should also do the same to that arsehole formula one driver Ricciardo for encouraging that kind of stupidity.
And it will send a massage to people not to holiday in Malaysia. I hope their authoritarian rule affects their tourism industry.
Its not going to happen, look at Bali. The bombings actually increased Aussie tourism. You cant swim in the ocean around Bali anymore without risking serious infection because they pipe all the raw sewerage and hospital waste to sea but the idiots still flock there.

Title: Re: Aussie 'housos' arrested in Malaysia.
Post by greggerypeccary on Oct 6th, 2016 at 11:57am

rhino wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 11:44am:

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 11:35am:

Fuzzball wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 11:27am:
Hopefully they'll get two years in the pokey, then deport the silly bastards, they should also do the same to that arsehole formula one driver Ricciardo for encouraging that kind of stupidity.
And it will send a massage to people not to holiday in Malaysia. I hope their authoritarian rule affects their tourism industry.
Its not going to happen, look at Bali. The bombings actually increased Aussie tourism. You cant swim in the ocean around Bali anymore without risking serious infection because they pipe all the raw sewerage and hospital waste to sea but the idiots still flock there.


Why, though?

"been cooming to Bali for 4 tears and this place is going down hill fast

"Over rated high prices -- garbage everywhere . Dirty filthy beaches . River chocked with garbage .

"No fresh drinking water . Local hygeine is extremely questionable

"Enviromental apathy . The idea seems that there are enough stupid foreigners to keep coming . Most people come for a week and most will never return .

"Frankly I just disgusted with Bali as are many of my friends who have been coming for years . If you value your health and your money dont come here .

"Vote with your dollars and go somewhere else . The new Bali is EAT PAY LEAVE"
tripadvisor

Title: Re: Aussie 'housos' arrested in Malaysia.
Post by Mr Hammer on Oct 6th, 2016 at 12:02pm

rhino wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 11:44am:

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 11:35am:

Fuzzball wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 11:27am:
Hopefully they'll get two years in the pokey, then deport the silly bastards, they should also do the same to that arsehole formula one driver Ricciardo for encouraging that kind of stupidity.
And it will send a massage to people not to holiday in Malaysia. I hope their authoritarian rule affects their tourism industry.
Its not going to happen, look at Bali. The bombings actually increased Aussie tourism. You cant swim in the ocean around Bali anymore without risking serious infection because they pipe all the raw sewerage and hospital waste to sea but the idiots still flock there.
Yeah. You are exactly right Rhino. Dumb asses.

Title: Re: Aussie 'housos' arrested in Malaysia.
Post by greggerypeccary on Oct 6th, 2016 at 12:22pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 12:02pm:

rhino wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 11:44am:

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 11:35am:

Fuzzball wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 11:27am:
Hopefully they'll get two years in the pokey, then deport the silly bastards, they should also do the same to that arsehole formula one driver Ricciardo for encouraging that kind of stupidity.
And it will send a massage to people not to holiday in Malaysia. I hope their authoritarian rule affects their tourism industry.
Its not going to happen, look at Bali. The bombings actually increased Aussie tourism. You cant swim in the ocean around Bali anymore without risking serious infection because they pipe all the raw sewerage and hospital waste to sea but the idiots still flock there.
Yeah. You are exactly right Rhino. Dumb asses.


Rhino, Hammer, and I all agree on something.


Title: Re: Aussie 'housos' arrested in Malaysia.
Post by greggerypeccary on Oct 6th, 2016 at 3:39pm

The Budgie Nine got off with a warning.


Title: Re: Aussie 'housos' arrested in Malaysia.
Post by Mr Hammer on Oct 6th, 2016 at 3:41pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 3:39pm:
The Budgie Nine got off with a warning.
Disappointed ??

Title: Re: Aussie 'housos' arrested in Malaysia.
Post by greggerypeccary on Oct 6th, 2016 at 3:43pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 3:41pm:

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 3:39pm:
The Budgie Nine got off with a warning.
Disappointed ??


No, why would I be?

From the beginning I said this was an overreaction from the Malaysians.

Just send the stupid white guys home, and ban them from entering Malaysia for the next ten years.


Title: Re: Aussie 'housos' arrested in Malaysia.
Post by Mr Hammer on Oct 6th, 2016 at 3:50pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 3:43pm:

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 3:41pm:

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 3:39pm:
The Budgie Nine got off with a warning.
Disappointed ??


No, why would I be?

From the beginning I said this was an overreaction from the Malaysians.

Just send the stupid white guys home, and ban them from entering Malaysia for the next ten years.
Why ban them for 10 years?

Title: Re: Aussie 'housos' arrested in Malaysia.
Post by greggerypeccary on Oct 6th, 2016 at 3:51pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 3:50pm:

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 3:43pm:

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 3:41pm:

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 3:39pm:
The Budgie Nine got off with a warning.
Disappointed ??


No, why would I be?

From the beginning I said this was an overreaction from the Malaysians.

Just send the stupid white guys home, and ban them from entering Malaysia for the next ten years.
Why ban them for 10 years?


It's a nice round number.


Title: Re: Aussie 'housos' arrested in Malaysia.
Post by Mr Hammer on Oct 6th, 2016 at 3:53pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 3:51pm:

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 3:50pm:

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 3:43pm:

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 3:41pm:

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 3:39pm:
The Budgie Nine got off with a warning.
Disappointed ??


No, why would I be?

From the beginning I said this was an overreaction from the Malaysians.

Just send the stupid white guys home, and ban them from entering Malaysia for the next ten years.
Why ban them for 10 years?


It's a nice round number.
Sounds like you want to punish them. Don't like white people, do you?

Title: Re: Aussie 'housos' arrested in Malaysia.
Post by greggerypeccary on Oct 6th, 2016 at 3:54pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 3:53pm:

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 3:51pm:

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 3:50pm:

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 3:43pm:

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 3:41pm:

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 3:39pm:
The Budgie Nine got off with a warning.
Disappointed ??


No, why would I be?

From the beginning I said this was an overreaction from the Malaysians.

Just send the stupid white guys home, and ban them from entering Malaysia for the next ten years.
Why ban them for 10 years?


It's a nice round number.
Sounds like you want to punish them.


These whities broke the law, didn't they?


Title: Re: Aussie 'housos' arrested in Malaysia.
Post by Yadda on Oct 6th, 2016 at 5:05pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 3:41pm:

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 3:39pm:
The Budgie Nine got off with a warning.


Disappointed ??




I am disappointed.

I would have been happy to see those nine disrespectful Aussies,      .....before they leave Malaysia,      .....get 20 strokes of the cane, on their naked butts, in public.

No ?



Title: Re: Aussie 'housos' arrested in Malaysia.
Post by BigOl64 on Oct 6th, 2016 at 5:07pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 3:54pm:
These whities broke the law, didn't they?



Like Barlow and Chambers way back all those years ago; don't worry the Malaysians will always carry out their law as they see fit.  :) :)

Title: Re: Aussie 'housos' arrested in Malaysia.
Post by capitosinora on Oct 6th, 2016 at 5:09pm

rhino wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 11:41am:

capitosinora wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 11:21am:

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 8:24pm:

capitosinora wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 7:46pm:

Aussie wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 7:40pm:

capitosinora wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 7:11pm:


It is very provoking putting Malaysian flag on their arses and holding British flag in the air.
I guess if they did opposite they wouldn't be arrested. Are they British or Australian patriots?.


British Flag?  Huh?  That's the Australian Flag.

But, idiots they be, and if they broke Malaysian Law why ought Malaysian Law not deal with them according to Malaysian Law?

I do think it is unfair and petty to drag Pyne into it.



Looks like British flag.


She looks like British Queen.



That's the Queen of Australia.




That's real US president.
Yep quite similar. Australia is British colony and America colony of Israel.
Judging by your posts the US would have to be a colony of Mongolia.


We don't have either Mongolian president or British Queen as our head of state.

Title: Re: Aussie 'housos' arrested in Malaysia.
Post by Rhino on Oct 6th, 2016 at 6:45pm

capitosinora wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 5:09pm:
[
We don't have either Mongolian president or British Queen as our head of state.
You got plenty of Mongol citizens though.

Title: Re: Aussie 'housos' arrested in Malaysia.
Post by Mr Hammer on Oct 6th, 2016 at 7:43pm

Yadda wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 5:05pm:

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 3:41pm:

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 3:39pm:
The Budgie Nine got off with a warning.


Disappointed ??




I am disappointed.

I would have been happy to see those nine disrespectful Aussies,      .....before they leave Malaysia,      .....get 20 strokes of the cane, on their naked butts, in public.

No ?
For wearing Malaysian Flag speedos???? All the crap going on in the world and you are upset about men wearing flag speedos?? bugger Malaysia and their backward muslim sh ithole!!

Title: Re: Aussie 'housos' arrested in Malaysia.
Post by greggerypeccary on Oct 6th, 2016 at 8:07pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 7:43pm:

Yadda wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 5:05pm:

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 3:41pm:

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 3:39pm:
The Budgie Nine got off with a warning.


Disappointed ??




I am disappointed.

I would have been happy to see those nine disrespectful Aussies,      .....before they leave Malaysia,      .....get 20 strokes of the cane, on their naked butts, in public.

No ?
For wearing Malaysian Flag speedos???? All the crap going on in the world and you are upset about men wearing flag speedos?? bugger Malaysia and their backward muslim sh ithole!!


If Malaysians come to Australia, do you expect them to obey our laws?


Title: Re: Aussie 'housos' arrested in Malaysia.
Post by Mr Hammer on Oct 6th, 2016 at 8:16pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 8:07pm:

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 7:43pm:

Yadda wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 5:05pm:

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 3:41pm:

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 3:39pm:
The Budgie Nine got off with a warning.


Disappointed ??




I am disappointed.

I would have been happy to see those nine disrespectful Aussies,      .....before they leave Malaysia,      .....get 20 strokes of the cane, on their naked butts, in public.

No ?
For wearing Malaysian Flag speedos???? All the crap going on in the world and you are upset about men wearing flag speedos?? bugger Malaysia and their backward muslim sh ithole!!


If Malaysians come to Australia, do you expect them to obey our laws?
I don't want them here.

Title: Re: Aussie 'housos' arrested in Malaysia.
Post by greggerypeccary on Oct 6th, 2016 at 8:20pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 8:16pm:

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 8:07pm:

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 7:43pm:

Yadda wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 5:05pm:

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 3:41pm:

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 3:39pm:
The Budgie Nine got off with a warning.


Disappointed ??




I am disappointed.

I would have been happy to see those nine disrespectful Aussies,      .....before they leave Malaysia,      .....get 20 strokes of the cane, on their naked butts, in public.

No ?
For wearing Malaysian Flag speedos???? All the crap going on in the world and you are upset about men wearing flag speedos?? bugger Malaysia and their backward muslim sh ithole!!


If Malaysians come to Australia, do you expect them to obey our laws?
I don't want them here.


Small penises?

I getcha.

You prefer the big, black uncircumcised ones (as confirmed in a previous post).

My bad.



Title: Re: Aussie 'housos' arrested in Malaysia.
Post by Mr Hammer on Oct 6th, 2016 at 8:22pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 8:20pm:

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 8:16pm:

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 8:07pm:

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 7:43pm:

Yadda wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 5:05pm:

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 3:41pm:

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 3:39pm:
The Budgie Nine got off with a warning.


Disappointed ??




I am disappointed.

I would have been happy to see those nine disrespectful Aussies,      .....before they leave Malaysia,      .....get 20 strokes of the cane, on their naked butts, in public.

No ?
For wearing Malaysian Flag speedos???? All the crap going on in the world and you are upset about men wearing flag speedos?? bugger Malaysia and their backward muslim sh ithole!!


If Malaysians come to Australia, do you expect them to obey our laws?
I don't want them here.


Small penises?

I getcha.

You prefer the big, black uncircumcised ones (as confirmed in a previous post).

My bad.
I'd have you and your type deported with them if I had my way.

Title: Re: Aussie 'housos' arrested in Malaysia.
Post by greggerypeccary on Oct 6th, 2016 at 8:23pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 8:22pm:

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 8:20pm:

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 8:16pm:

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 8:07pm:

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 7:43pm:

Yadda wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 5:05pm:

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 3:41pm:

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 3:39pm:
The Budgie Nine got off with a warning.


Disappointed ??




I am disappointed.

I would have been happy to see those nine disrespectful Aussies,      .....before they leave Malaysia,      .....get 20 strokes of the cane, on their naked butts, in public.

No ?
For wearing Malaysian Flag speedos???? All the crap going on in the world and you are upset about men wearing flag speedos?? bugger Malaysia and their backward muslim sh ithole!!


If Malaysians come to Australia, do you expect them to obey our laws?
I don't want them here.


Small penises?

I getcha.

You prefer the big, black uncircumcised ones (as confirmed in a previous post).

My bad.
I'd have you and your type deported with them if I had my way.


Us heterosexuals are people too, Hammer.

Don't be such a bigot.


Title: Re: Aussie 'housos' arrested in Malaysia.
Post by Mr Hammer on Oct 6th, 2016 at 8:24pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 8:23pm:

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 8:22pm:

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 8:20pm:

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 8:16pm:

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 8:07pm:

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 7:43pm:

Yadda wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 5:05pm:

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 3:41pm:

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 3:39pm:
The Budgie Nine got off with a warning.


Disappointed ??




I am disappointed.

I would have been happy to see those nine disrespectful Aussies,      .....before they leave Malaysia,      .....get 20 strokes of the cane, on their naked butts, in public.

No ?
For wearing Malaysian Flag speedos???? All the crap going on in the world and you are upset about men wearing flag speedos?? bugger Malaysia and their backward muslim sh ithole!!


If Malaysians come to Australia, do you expect them to obey our laws?
I don't want them here.


Small penises?

I getcha.

You prefer the big, black uncircumcised ones (as confirmed in a previous post).

My bad.
I'd have you and your type deported with them if I had my way.


Us heterosexuals are people too, Hammer.

Don't be such a bigot.
Acting defensive again. Had to tell me you are straight. Sure you are.

Title: Re: Aussie 'housos' arrested in Malaysia.
Post by greggerypeccary on Oct 6th, 2016 at 8:27pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 8:24pm:

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 8:23pm:

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 8:22pm:

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 8:20pm:

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 8:16pm:

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 8:07pm:

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 7:43pm:

Yadda wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 5:05pm:

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 3:41pm:

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 3:39pm:
The Budgie Nine got off with a warning.


Disappointed ??




I am disappointed.

I would have been happy to see those nine disrespectful Aussies,      .....before they leave Malaysia,      .....get 20 strokes of the cane, on their naked butts, in public.

No ?
For wearing Malaysian Flag speedos???? All the crap going on in the world and you are upset about men wearing flag speedos?? bugger Malaysia and their backward muslim sh ithole!!


If Malaysians come to Australia, do you expect them to obey our laws?
I don't want them here.


Small penises?

I getcha.

You prefer the big, black uncircumcised ones (as confirmed in a previous post).

My bad.
I'd have you and your type deported with them if I had my way.


Us heterosexuals are people too, Hammer.

Don't be such a bigot.
Had to tell me you are straight.


Well, I don't want you getting your hopes up.


Title: Re: Aussie 'housos' arrested in Malaysia.
Post by Mr Hammer on Oct 6th, 2016 at 8:29pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 8:27pm:

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 8:24pm:

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 8:23pm:

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 8:22pm:

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 8:20pm:

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 8:16pm:

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 8:07pm:

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 7:43pm:

Yadda wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 5:05pm:

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 3:41pm:

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 3:39pm:
The Budgie Nine got off with a warning.


Disappointed ??




I am disappointed.

I would have been happy to see those nine disrespectful Aussies,      .....before they leave Malaysia,      .....get 20 strokes of the cane, on their naked butts, in public.

No ?
For wearing Malaysian Flag speedos???? All the crap going on in the world and you are upset about men wearing flag speedos?? bugger Malaysia and their backward muslim sh ithole!!


If Malaysians come to Australia, do you expect them to obey our laws?
I don't want them here.


Small penises?

I getcha.

You prefer the big, black uncircumcised ones (as confirmed in a previous post).

My bad.
I'd have you and your type deported with them if I had my way.


Us heterosexuals are people too, Hammer.

Don't be such a bigot.
Had to tell me you are straight.


Well, I don't want you getting your hopes up.
People comfortable in their sexuality don't need to advertise it Pecca. You are obviously undecided.

Title: Re: Aussie 'housos' arrested in Malaysia.
Post by greggerypeccary on Oct 6th, 2016 at 8:34pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 8:29pm:

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 8:27pm:

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 8:24pm:

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 8:23pm:

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 8:22pm:

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 8:20pm:

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 8:16pm:

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 8:07pm:

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 7:43pm:

Yadda wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 5:05pm:

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 3:41pm:

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 3:39pm:
The Budgie Nine got off with a warning.


Disappointed ??




I am disappointed.

I would have been happy to see those nine disrespectful Aussies,      .....before they leave Malaysia,      .....get 20 strokes of the cane, on their naked butts, in public.

No ?
For wearing Malaysian Flag speedos???? All the crap going on in the world and you are upset about men wearing flag speedos?? bugger Malaysia and their backward muslim sh ithole!!


If Malaysians come to Australia, do you expect them to obey our laws?
I don't want them here.


Small penises?

I getcha.

You prefer the big, black uncircumcised ones (as confirmed in a previous post).

My bad.
I'd have you and your type deported with them if I had my way.


Us heterosexuals are people too, Hammer.

Don't be such a bigot.
Had to tell me you are straight.


Well, I don't want you getting your hopes up.
People comfortable in their sexuality don't need to advertise it .


Stay strong, girlfriend  ;)

Title: Re: Aussie 'housos' arrested in Malaysia.
Post by capitosinora on Oct 6th, 2016 at 8:44pm

rhino wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 6:45pm:

capitosinora wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 5:09pm:
[
We don't have either Mongolian president or British Queen as our head of state.
You got plenty of Mongol citizens though.


I don't think you can compare a world power with US puppet Australia.

Title: Re: Aussie 'housos' arrested in Malaysia.
Post by Rhino on Oct 6th, 2016 at 9:13pm

capitosinora wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 8:44pm:

rhino wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 6:45pm:

capitosinora wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 5:09pm:
[
We don't have either Mongolian president or British Queen as our head of state.
You got plenty of Mongol citizens though.


I don't think you can compare a world power with US puppet Australia.
No ones comparing. Americans are renowned for being quite thick.

Australian Politics Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2026. All Rights Reserved.