Australian Politics Forum
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl
Member Run Boards >> Environment >> I am more likely to buy a Krautwagon since the big
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1443316895

Message started by miketrees on Sep 27th, 2015 at 11:21am

Title: I am more likely to buy a Krautwagon since the big
Post by miketrees on Sep 27th, 2015 at 11:21am
If the Germans are that smart that they can get away with putting dodgy software in cars to cheat on emission tests,,,,I want to buy their cars.

Baldrick would have given up a lifetime supply of turnips for such a cunning plan.

Title: Re: I am more likely to buy a Krautwagon since the big
Post by Chimp_Logic on Sep 27th, 2015 at 11:52am

miketrees wrote on Sep 27th, 2015 at 11:21am:
If the Germans are that smart that they can get away with putting dodgy software in cars to cheat on emission tests,,,,I want to buy their cars.

Baldrick would have given up a lifetime supply of turnips for such a cunning plan.


Ultimately it is the levels measured in the exhaust pipe at various driving conditions...software and digital screens can reveal anything you like.

The issue here is one of commercial fraud. Both against the consumer and other car manufacturers.

Countries and corporations should be open with your fraud, corruption and illegitimacy - see the USA  ;)

See also the JFK assassination in 1963, apparently the culprit was a lone gunman who shot the President with a magic bullet and who was himself assassinated in front of police and the media by Jacob Rubenstein. Case solved.

Title: Re: I am more likely to buy a Krautwagon since the big
Post by Sprintcyclist on Sep 27th, 2015 at 11:55am

I dislike german junk.

Overrated, overpriced.

Title: Re: I am more likely to buy a Krautwagon since the big
Post by Redneck on Sep 27th, 2015 at 1:18pm

Sprintcyclist wrote on Sep 27th, 2015 at 11:55am:
I dislike german junk.

Overrated, overpriced.


Poppycock !   ::)

Title: Re: I am more likely to buy a Krautwagon since the big
Post by Sprintcyclist on Sep 27th, 2015 at 1:46pm

best cars are japanese

Australian Politics Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2026. All Rights Reserved.