Australian Politics Forum
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl
Member Run Boards >> Environment >> Autumn, 2015
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1425203657

Message started by Copper-toned-stunt on Mar 1st, 2015 at 7:54pm

Title: Autumn, 2015
Post by Copper-toned-stunt on Mar 1st, 2015 at 7:54pm
I don't remember a particularly hot summer... just saying!

Title: Re: Autumn, 2015
Post by gizmo_2655 on Mar 2nd, 2015 at 12:15pm

BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Mar 1st, 2015 at 7:54pm:
I don't remember a particularly hot summer... just saying!



Welcome to the dark side....  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Neither does anyone else....this summer was pretty mildish.

Title: Re: Autumn, 2015
Post by Rider on Mar 2nd, 2015 at 2:57pm

BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Mar 1st, 2015 at 7:54pm:
I don't remember a particularly hot summer... just saying!


The Ocean ate the warming.....try to keep up with the religion of fools.

Australian Politics Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2026. All Rights Reserved.