Australian Politics Forum
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl
Member Run Boards >> Environment >> Lions are going extinct now, but who cares??
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1392842898

Message started by Deathridesahorse on Feb 20th, 2014 at 6:48am

Title: Lions are going extinct now, but who cares??
Post by Deathridesahorse on Feb 20th, 2014 at 6:48am
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/kelsey-davenport/lions-the-new-endangered-species_b_4769328.html?utm_hp_ref=green

Title: Re: Lions are going extinct now, but who cares??
Post by Spot of Borg on Feb 20th, 2014 at 6:53am
I doubt any of the lab/lib supporters care and definitely not the abbott clones who think we will get a new earth when we finish with this one.

SOB

Title: Re: Lions are going extinct now, but who cares??
Post by Winston Smith on Feb 20th, 2014 at 7:00am
I care.

We need to build an economy around maintaining and promoting natural diversity.

Title: Re: Lions are going extinct now, but who cares??
Post by Deathridesahorse on Feb 20th, 2014 at 7:34am

Winston Smith wrote on Feb 20th, 2014 at 7:00am:
I care.

We need to build an economy around maintaining and promoting natural diversity.

Awareness is the spirit so pass on the information!

Australian Politics Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2026. All Rights Reserved.