Australian Politics Forum
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl
Member Run Boards >> Environment >> 24 Hours of Reality
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1382350442

Message started by # on Oct 21st, 2013 at 8:14pm

Title: 24 Hours of Reality
Post by # on Oct 21st, 2013 at 8:14pm
24 Hours of Reality
The Climate Reality Project

October 22 & 23, 2013

Join us as we go around the world, identifying the costs of carbon pollution and the solution that can change the course of our future.

We are all paying for carbon pollution

Find out how you are paying, add your cost, then share with those who can help to end climate denial and put a price on carbon.

Title: Re: 24 Hours of Reality
Post by progressiveslol on Oct 21st, 2013 at 8:19pm
Yeh its as popular as watching some fat guy do a turd live online.

The guy doing a turd online has more facts.

Title: Re: 24 Hours of Reality
Post by greggerypeccary on Oct 21st, 2013 at 8:34pm

# wrote on Oct 21st, 2013 at 8:14pm:
Join us as we go around the world, identifying the costs of carbon pollution and the solution that can change the course of our future.



Thanks for the invite, really.

However, I might just have a life instead.

Cheers.

Title: Re: 24 Hours of Reality
Post by Chimp_Logic on Oct 21st, 2013 at 9:27pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 21st, 2013 at 8:34pm:

# wrote on Oct 21st, 2013 at 8:14pm:
Join us as we go around the world, identifying the costs of carbon pollution and the solution that can change the course of our future.



Thanks for the invite, really.

However, I  might just have a life instead.

Cheers.


...there's your problem in a nutshell ladies and gentlemen
Chimp_turns_into_chain-smoking__beer-swilling_chump_at_zoo2.jpg (55 KB | 47 )

Title: Re: 24 Hours of Reality
Post by Ajax on Oct 22nd, 2013 at 4:52pm

# wrote on Oct 21st, 2013 at 8:14pm:
24 Hours of Reality
The Climate Reality Project

October 22 & 23, 2013

Join us as we go around the world, identifying the costs of carbon pollution and the solution that can change the course of our future.

We are all paying for carbon pollution

Find out how you are paying, add your cost, then share with those who can help to end climate denial and put a price on carbon.


I say shove it where it fits pal.

There was never a need for carbon pricing.

Do you work for the Roma club too do you...LMFAO...!!

Humans aren't doing anything wrong by burning fossil fuels.

The Earth is fine, human CO2 emissions will not cause all the doom and gloom of you AGW bed wetters.

Title: Re: 24 Hours of Reality
Post by # on Oct 25th, 2013 at 8:50am

Ajax wrote on Oct 22nd, 2013 at 4:52pm:

# wrote on Oct 21st, 2013 at 8:14pm:
24 Hours of Reality
The Climate Reality Project

October 22 & 23, 2013

Join us as we go around the world, identifying the costs of carbon pollution and the solution that can change the course of our future.

We are all paying for carbon pollution

Find out how you are paying, add your cost, then share with those who can help to end climate denial and put a price on carbon.


I say shove it where it fits pal.

There was never a need for carbon pricing.

Do you work for the Roma club too do you...LMFAO...!!

Humans aren't doing anything wrong by burning fossil fuels.

The Earth is fine, human CO2 emissions will not cause all the doom and gloom of you AGW bed wetters.
Ajax; just get ot of the way.

17.11.2013 National Day of Climate Action
Climate change is one of the greatest threats facing our generation and the Government have not shown the Australian public that they have any credible climate change policy. It's time to show them that we demand they protect our future.

Join us on the 17th of November for a National Day of Climate Action.

Be a part of a summer of climate action - it all starts on the 17th of November.

Title: Re: 24 Hours of Reality
Post by Chimp_Logic on Oct 25th, 2013 at 10:32am

Ajax wrote on Oct 22nd, 2013 at 4:52pm:

# wrote on Oct 21st, 2013 at 8:14pm:
24 Hours of Reality
The Climate Reality Project

October 22 & 23, 2013

Join us as we go around the world, identifying the costs of carbon pollution and the solution that can change the course of our future.

We are all paying for carbon pollution

Find out how you are paying, add your cost, then share with those who can help to end climate denial and put a price on carbon.




The Earth is fine, human CO2 emissions will not cause all the doom and gloom of you AGW bed wetters.


Did you refer to the scientific community to arrive at that eternal and global essessment?

What model did you use to predict the future?

Title: Re: 24 Hours of Reality
Post by Ajax on Oct 26th, 2013 at 4:25pm

Chimp_Logic wrote on Oct 25th, 2013 at 10:32am:

Ajax wrote on Oct 22nd, 2013 at 4:52pm:

# wrote on Oct 21st, 2013 at 8:14pm:
24 Hours of Reality
The Climate Reality Project

October 22 & 23, 2013

Join us as we go around the world, identifying the costs of carbon pollution and the solution that can change the course of our future.

We are all paying for carbon pollution

Find out how you are paying, add your cost, then share with those who can help to end climate denial and put a price on carbon.




The Earth is fine, human CO2 emissions will not cause all the doom and gloom of you AGW bed wetters.


Did you refer to the scientific community to arrive at that eternal and global essessment?

What model did you use to predict the future?


You mean the scientific community that are so far up the club of rome all you can see is their boot laces hanging out....????

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1382479215

Title: Re: 24 Hours of Reality
Post by # on Oct 28th, 2013 at 7:36pm

Ajax wrote on Oct 26th, 2013 at 4:25pm:

Chimp_Logic wrote on Oct 25th, 2013 at 10:32am:

Ajax wrote on Oct 22nd, 2013 at 4:52pm:

# wrote on Oct 21st, 2013 at 8:14pm:
24 Hours of Reality
The Climate Reality Project

October 22 & 23, 2013

Join us as we go around the world, identifying the costs of carbon pollution and the solution that can change the course of our future.

We are all paying for carbon pollution

Find out how you are paying, add your cost, then share with those who can help to end climate denial and put a price on carbon.




The Earth is fine, human CO2 emissions will not cause all the doom and gloom of you AGW bed wetters.


Did you refer to the scientific community to arrive at that eternal and global essessment?

What model did you use to predict the future?


You mean the scientific community that are so far up the club of rome all you can see is their boot laces hanging out....????

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1382479215

It's all a vast conspiracy, isn't it? Of course it is.  ::)

Title: Re: 24 Hours of Reality
Post by Chimp_Logic on Oct 28th, 2013 at 8:37pm

# wrote on Oct 28th, 2013 at 7:36pm:

Ajax wrote on Oct 26th, 2013 at 4:25pm:

Chimp_Logic wrote on Oct 25th, 2013 at 10:32am:

Ajax wrote on Oct 22nd, 2013 at 4:52pm:

# wrote on Oct 21st, 2013 at 8:14pm:
24 Hours of Reality
The Climate Reality Project

October 22 & 23, 2013

Join us as we go around the world, identifying the costs of carbon pollution and the solution that can change the course of our future.

We are all paying for carbon pollution

Find out how you are paying, add your cost, then share with those who can help to end climate denial and put a price on carbon.




The Earth is fine, human CO2 emissions will not cause all the doom and gloom of you AGW bed wetters.


Did you refer to the scientific community to arrive at that eternal and global essessment?

What model did you use to predict the future?


You mean the scientific community that are so far up the club of rome all you can see is their boot laces hanging out....????

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1382479215

It's all a vast conspiracy, isn't it? Of course it is.  ::)


Yes they have even managed to rope in all the fossil fuel corporations and mining giants

EXXON and BHP all calling for urgent global action to be taken to combat the effects of AGW

These taxing conspirators are very impressive aren't they!

Title: Re: 24 Hours of Reality
Post by Ajax on Oct 29th, 2013 at 8:12am

# wrote on Oct 25th, 2013 at 8:50am:
Ajax; just get ot of the way.

17.11.2013 National Day of Climate Action

Climate change is one of the greatest threats facing our generation and the Government have not shown the Australian public that they have any credible climate change policy. It's time to show them that we demand they protect our future.

Join us on the 17th of November for a National Day of Climate Action.

Be a part of a summer of climate action - it all starts on the 17th of November.


NO.......!!!!!

And what is the remedy, creating a $2 trillion dollar market on wall street, so we can be saved......!!!!

That's how urgent it is........??????...LMFAO......!!!!!!!

Title: Re: 24 Hours of Reality
Post by # on Oct 29th, 2013 at 2:58pm

Ajax wrote on Oct 29th, 2013 at 8:12am:

# wrote on Oct 25th, 2013 at 8:50am:
Ajax; just get ot of the way.

17.11.2013 National Day of Climate Action

Climate change is one of the greatest threats facing our generation and the Government have not shown the Australian public that they have any credible climate change policy. It's time to show them that we demand they protect our future.

Join us on the 17th of November for a National Day of Climate Action.

Be a part of a summer of climate action - it all starts on the 17th of November.


NO.......!!!!!
...
As has been repeatedly pointed out, the vast majority of the best qualified are as certain as is reasonably possible.


Quote:
Science knows it doesn't know everything; otherwise, it'd stop. But just because science doesn't know everything doesn't mean you can fill in the gaps with whatever fairy tale most appeals to you.
- Dara Ó Briain

Title: Re: 24 Hours of Reality
Post by Ajax on Oct 30th, 2013 at 9:31am

# wrote on Oct 29th, 2013 at 2:58pm:
As has been repeatedly pointed out, the vast majority of the best qualified are as certain as is reasonably possible.


You mean like Michael Mann who conveniently forgot the medieval warm period and the mini ice age.

OR

The IPCC who's computer circulation models predicted unequivocally that we would have 0.2 degree celcius warming per decade.

But for the last 15 years we have only has 0.05 degree celcius warming per decade.

And the IPCC being flabbergast by these results made up all manner of excuses....like the missing heat is in the deep oceans.

Well the Argo system has operating since 2002 and it couldn't find any heat.

While all the disciples argued that the missing heat did go into the deep layers of the ocean.

And then bam in AR5 the IPCC said the missing heat is in the top layers of the ocean.

Leaving those disciples that didn't question the IPCC's science and just argued that they were right with egg on their faces about the missing heat in the deep oceans.

These are the experts that you listen too.

Who told us that there would be no glaciers left by 2035.

Or no ice in the arctic by 2013.

Or that there was a hot spot in the tropopause that satellites and radiosonde data have failed to verify in real world observations.


Or that sea levels are rising at an alarming rate.

# lucky for you folks that take the science on faith, you have the skeptics that scrutinise every word that comes out of the IPCC mouth.

Otherwise by now they would have had the faithful praying to gaia for salvation............!!!!!


Title: Re: 24 Hours of Reality
Post by Deathridesahorse on Oct 31st, 2013 at 1:42am

Chimp_Logic wrote on Oct 21st, 2013 at 9:27pm:

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 21st, 2013 at 8:34pm:

# wrote on Oct 21st, 2013 at 8:14pm:
Join us as we go around the world, identifying the costs of carbon pollution and the solution that can change the course of our future.



Thanks for the invite, really.

However, I  might just have a life instead.

Cheers.


...there's your problem in a nutshell ladies and gentlemen

We can't see the crossroads for the crossroads  ::)

Title: Re: 24 Hours of Reality
Post by # on Oct 31st, 2013 at 10:58am

Ajax wrote on Oct 30th, 2013 at 9:31am:
... you have the skeptics ...
Do you even know what a sceptic is?

In this forum, you've done nothing but deny all that's inconsistent with your world view. That isn't scepticism.

A true sceptic takes account of the quality of sources. Muso did a pretty good job of showing how it's done. The sources you favour are of extremely poor quality. I can only guess that you favour them because they support your world view.

Entertainers like Mockton and bloggers like Nova and Watts are denialists, not sceptics.

A true sceptic doubts himself, first and foremost. Among other things, that means acknowledging our limits. I long ago came to appreciate the complexity of climate science. I accept that I'll never develop a credible grasp of it and so must accept the best analyses.

You deny all that contradicts your beliefs. I accept the best sources. I reckon I'm the sceptic here.

Title: Re: 24 Hours of Reality
Post by Ajax on Oct 31st, 2013 at 2:04pm

# wrote on Oct 31st, 2013 at 10:58am:
Do you even know what a sceptic is?


Quote:
In this forum, you've done nothing but deny all that's inconsistent with your world view. That isn't scepticism.


Fair enough, I don't know what has made you come to this conclusion but like I said I could talk chinese if you want.

[quote]A true sceptic takes account of the quality of sources. Muso did a pretty good job of showing how it's done.


Poor muso, the IPCC told their disciples the missing heat went into the deep oceans and he and chimpy were vehemently defending this position.

When surprise surprise the IPCC in the AR5 report said the missing heat was in the top layers of the ocean, muso and chimpy where left with egg on their face.

That what happens when you listen to the pseudo science coming out of the IPCC's computer models.

They really don't know whether they're Arthur or Marthur, and if it wasn't so politicized this AGW hypothesis would have been binned quite a while ago.


Quote:
The sources you favour are of extremely poor quality. I can only guess that you favour them because they support your world view.


Well then  prove them wrong or inaccurate....???


Quote:
Entertainers like Mockton and bloggers like Nova and Watts are denialists, not sceptics.


And that fraudster John Cook over at skeptical science is...???

Look at the title of the blog for heavens sake, they are anything but sceptical, they are ALGORIANS.

They have ties to Al Gore and are proud of it, maybe dear old AL will throw them some scraps when you because the first carbon credit billionaire through the Chicago Climate Exchange.

Dude wake up FFS.


Quote:
A true sceptic doubts himself, first and foremost. Among other things, that means acknowledging our limits. I long ago came to appreciate the complexity of climate science. I accept that I'll never develop a credible grasp of it and so must accept the best analyses.


Sounds good tell it to the IPCC....????

You'll find they will toss you out before you finish the sentence.........LOL..............!!!


Quote:
You deny all that contradicts your beliefs. I accept the best sources. I reckon I'm the sceptic here.


LMFAO....you're a brain washed minion imo....!!!!!!!

Title: Re: 24 Hours of Reality
Post by greggerypeccary on Oct 31st, 2013 at 2:56pm

Ajax wrote on Oct 31st, 2013 at 2:04pm:

# wrote on Oct 31st, 2013 at 10:58am:
[quote]You deny all that contradicts your beliefs. I accept the best sources. I reckon I'm the sceptic here.


LMFAO....you're a brain washed minion imo....!!!!!!!




Title: Re: 24 Hours of Reality
Post by # on Nov 1st, 2013 at 7:15am

Ajax wrote on Oct 31st, 2013 at 2:04pm:
...

Quote:
You deny all that contradicts your beliefs. I accept the best sources. I reckon I'm the sceptic here.


LMFAO....you're a brain washed minion imo....!!!!!!!
Nope, just sceptical.

You have your delusional, paranoid, conspiracist world view. I have Occam's razor.

Title: Re: 24 Hours of Reality
Post by Innocent bystander on Nov 1st, 2013 at 3:23pm

# wrote on Nov 1st, 2013 at 7:15am:
I have Occam's razor.




You should slash yourself with it.

Title: Re: 24 Hours of Reality
Post by Ajax on Nov 1st, 2013 at 4:52pm

Innocent bystander wrote on Nov 1st, 2013 at 3:23pm:

# wrote on Nov 1st, 2013 at 7:15am:
I have Occam's razor.




You should slash yourself with it.



LOL...I have to agree with you..........!!!

Title: Re: 24 Hours of Reality
Post by # on Nov 2nd, 2013 at 1:00pm

Ajax wrote on Nov 1st, 2013 at 4:52pm:

Innocent bystander wrote on Nov 1st, 2013 at 3:23pm:

# wrote on Nov 1st, 2013 at 7:15am:
I have Occam's razor.




You should slash yourself with it.



LOL...I have to agree with you..........!!!

Which shows only that I'm a sceptic and you're delusional.

Title: Re: 24 Hours of Reality
Post by Ajax on Nov 3rd, 2013 at 12:38pm

# wrote on Nov 2nd, 2013 at 1:00pm:

Ajax wrote on Nov 1st, 2013 at 4:52pm:

Innocent bystander wrote on Nov 1st, 2013 at 3:23pm:

# wrote on Nov 1st, 2013 at 7:15am:
I have Occam's razor.




You should slash yourself with it.



LOL...I have to agree with you..........!!!

Which shows only that I'm a sceptic and you're delusional.


there there hash I'm only joking mate......?????

Title: Re: 24 Hours of Reality
Post by # on Nov 3rd, 2013 at 12:59pm

Ajax wrote on Nov 3rd, 2013 at 12:38pm:

# wrote on Nov 2nd, 2013 at 1:00pm:

Ajax wrote on Nov 1st, 2013 at 4:52pm:

Innocent bystander wrote on Nov 1st, 2013 at 3:23pm:

# wrote on Nov 1st, 2013 at 7:15am:
I have Occam's razor.




You should slash yourself with it.



LOL...I have to agree with you..........!!!

Which shows only that I'm a sceptic and you're delusional.


there there hash I'm only joking mate......?????

Ajax, you deny all that doesn't support your world view. I pay attention to the most credible sources.

Which of us is most the sceptic?

Title: Re: 24 Hours of Reality
Post by Ajax on Nov 3rd, 2013 at 1:11pm

# wrote on Nov 3rd, 2013 at 12:59pm:

Ajax wrote on Nov 3rd, 2013 at 12:38pm:

# wrote on Nov 2nd, 2013 at 1:00pm:

Ajax wrote on Nov 1st, 2013 at 4:52pm:

Innocent bystander wrote on Nov 1st, 2013 at 3:23pm:

# wrote on Nov 1st, 2013 at 7:15am:
I have Occam's razor.




You should slash yourself with it.



LOL...I have to agree with you..........!!!

Which shows only that I'm a sceptic and you're delusional.


there there hash I'm only joking mate......?????

Ajax, you deny all that doesn't support your world view. I pay attention to the most credible sources.

Which of us is most the sceptic?


You mean the pot and the kettle..........????

Title: Re: 24 Hours of Reality
Post by # on Nov 3rd, 2013 at 6:38pm

Ajax wrote on Nov 3rd, 2013 at 1:11pm:

# wrote on Nov 3rd, 2013 at 12:59pm:

Ajax wrote on Nov 3rd, 2013 at 12:38pm:

# wrote on Nov 2nd, 2013 at 1:00pm:

Ajax wrote on Nov 1st, 2013 at 4:52pm:

Innocent bystander wrote on Nov 1st, 2013 at 3:23pm:

# wrote on Nov 1st, 2013 at 7:15am:
I have Occam's razor.




You should slash yourself with it.



LOL...I have to agree with you..........!!!

Which shows only that I'm a sceptic and you're delusional.


there there hash I'm only joking mate......?????

Ajax, you deny all that doesn't support your world view. I pay attention to the most credible sources.

Which of us is most the sceptic?


You mean the pot and the kettle..........????

No Ajax. You deny all that doesn't support your world view. I seek truth.

Title: Re: 24 Hours of Reality
Post by Ajax on Nov 4th, 2013 at 10:36am

# wrote on Nov 3rd, 2013 at 6:38pm:
No Ajax. You deny all that doesn't support your world view. I seek truth.


Someone that seeks the truth doesn't go around posting doomsday scenarios in favour of AGW.

I have never heard you question any of the AGW religions science......?????

How can you be a seeker of the truth..........?????

If you take their pseudo science verbatim........!!!

Title: Re: 24 Hours of Reality
Post by # on Nov 4th, 2013 at 10:56am

Ajax wrote on Nov 4th, 2013 at 10:36am:

# wrote on Nov 3rd, 2013 at 6:38pm:
No Ajax. You deny all that doesn't support your world view. I seek truth.
...
How can you be a seeker of the truth..........?????

If you take their pseudo science verbatim........!!!

Lacking knowledge, I listen to the best.

You seek only support for your world view. I seek truth.

Title: Re: 24 Hours of Reality
Post by Ajax on Nov 4th, 2013 at 11:04am

# wrote on Nov 4th, 2013 at 10:56am:

Ajax wrote on Nov 4th, 2013 at 10:36am:

# wrote on Nov 3rd, 2013 at 6:38pm:
No Ajax. You deny all that doesn't support your world view. I seek truth.
...
How can you be a seeker of the truth..........?????

If you take their pseudo science verbatim........!!!

Lacking knowledge, I listen to the best.

You seek only support for your world view. I seek truth.


Well then what have you to say about....

The missing hot spot in the tropopause.........??

Glaciers would melt by 2035......................??

The arctic would melt by 2013....................??

There was no medieval warm period of mini iceage...??

Temperature & CO2 don't correlate..............????

The missing heat went into the deep oceans of was that the top layers................???

There would be unequivocal warming of between 0.3 to 0.5 degrees per decade.

For the last 15 years we have had 0.05 degrees per decade.

Sea levels are rising uncontrollably fast and not in accordance with natural variability.......?????????

Climate gate.....exposing the fraud behind the AGW religion.

there are more but this you claim to be the best.

They have been deceiving you disciples every since the IPCC took over the science in 1995.

Title: Re: 24 Hours of Reality
Post by # on Nov 4th, 2013 at 11:10am

Ajax wrote on Nov 4th, 2013 at 11:04am:

# wrote on Nov 4th, 2013 at 10:56am:

Ajax wrote on Nov 4th, 2013 at 10:36am:

# wrote on Nov 3rd, 2013 at 6:38pm:
No Ajax. You deny all that doesn't support your world view. I seek truth.
...
How can you be a seeker of the truth..........?????

If you take their pseudo science verbatim........!!!

Lacking knowledge, I listen to the best.

You seek only support for your world view. I seek truth.


Well then what have you to say about....

The missing hot spot in the tropopause.........??

Glaciers would melt by 2035......................??

The arctic would melt by 2013....................??

There was no medieval warm period of mini iceage...??

Temperature & CO2 don't correlate..............????

The missing heat went into the deep oceans of was that the top layers................???

There would be unequivocal warming of between 0.3 to 0.5 degrees per decade.

For the last 15 years we have had 0.05 degrees per decade.

Sea levels are rising uncontrollably fast and not in accordance with natural variability.......?????????

Climate gate.....exposing the fraud behind the AGW religion.

there are more but this you claim to be the best.

They have been deceiving you disciples every since the IPCC took over the science in 1995.

Ajax, are you capable of understanding? Are you willing to understand?

Title: Re: 24 Hours of Reality
Post by muso on Nov 4th, 2013 at 11:13am

# wrote on Nov 2nd, 2013 at 1:00pm:

Ajax wrote on Nov 1st, 2013 at 4:52pm:

Innocent bystander wrote on Nov 1st, 2013 at 3:23pm:

# wrote on Nov 1st, 2013 at 7:15am:
I have Occam's razor.




You should slash yourself with it.



LOL...I have to agree with you..........!!!

Which shows only that I'm a sceptic and you're delusional.


"Delusional" is a kind response to something like that. I'd be using words like raving and idiotic to describe an argument like that, and we have one simplistic remark egging on  another. It reminds me of something I saw about 10 years ago.



Slash yourself with Occam's razor indeed.  ;D
Why do we even bother?  They hang themselves.

Australian Politics Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2026. All Rights Reserved.