Australian Politics Forum
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl
Member Run Boards >> Environment >> Snails
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1339557921

Message started by PoliticalPuppet on Jun 13th, 2012 at 1:25pm

Title: Snails
Post by PoliticalPuppet on Jun 13th, 2012 at 1:25pm
Just found a giant ball of snails in the garden, probably like 50 of them all together...

Title: Re: Snails
Post by Spot of Borg on Jun 13th, 2012 at 1:40pm


SOB

Title: Re: Snails
Post by PoliticalPuppet on Jun 13th, 2012 at 1:54pm

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Jun 13th, 2012 at 1:40pm:


SOB

Yeah too bad I cant ship them to France.
They are in the compost now so they will become food in a roundabout way.

Title: Re: Snails
Post by Grandmaster on Jun 13th, 2012 at 1:58pm
Snails actually taste alright.  I assume the eating ones are some particular type though.

Title: Re: Snails
Post by PoliticalPuppet on Jun 13th, 2012 at 2:04pm

... wrote on Jun 13th, 2012 at 1:58pm:
Snails actually taste alright.  I assume the eating ones are some particular type though.

Taste yeah, texture no.

Australian Politics Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2026. All Rights Reserved.