Australian Politics Forum
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl
Member Run Boards >> Environment >> Local Moderation Environment
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1222912573

Message started by muso on Oct 2nd, 2008 at 11:56am

Title: Local Moderation Environment
Post by muso on Oct 2nd, 2008 at 11:56am
Just a few words about moderation. Generally I'll keep to the board standard with a couple of additions.  


Robust and lively debate is encouraged, but please play fair.

Please keep your comments on topic, respectful and free of gratuitous profanity. Contributions that engage in personal attacks (ad Hominems), racism, sexism, bigotry, hatred or are otherwise patently offensive will be subject to removal.

There will also be  zero tolerance for posts that make fun of another participant's nickname (For Example:  Ratshit)

Comments on the content of a post are fine. Calling Al Gore all kind of things is fine by me, except in the highly unlikely case that he joins the forum himself. Use of the terms 'denialist' or 'chicken little' is also fine.

These same rules apply to the moderator. I'll delete or modify any posts of mine that the majority of posters find offensive. (we all get carried away sometimes).

I think that about sums it up. Oh - and no folders allowed. Only scrunchers  :D

Title: Re: Local Moderation Environment
Post by John_Taverner on Jan 30th, 2016 at 9:41am
I have nothing to add to that. These rules still apply.

Title: Re: Local Moderation Environment
Post by Chimp_Logic on Jan 30th, 2016 at 10:02am

John_Taverner wrote on Jan 30th, 2016 at 9:41am:
I have nothing to add to that. These rules still apply.


...John, it took you 8 years to arrive at this conclusion?

Title: Re: Local Moderation Environment
Post by boxy on Feb 6th, 2016 at 11:22pm
To be fair... in geological timescales, 'tis but the blink of the eye ;)

Australian Politics Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2026. All Rights Reserved.